𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Rom... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - THE ALPHA
Ch. 102 - REUNIONS
Ch. 103 - A DANGEROUS RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON'S ALIVE
Ch. 105 - THE HUNT IS ON
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
Ch. 108 - A GAME OF LACROSSE
Ch. 109 - A FRIEND'S FINAL BATTLE
Ch. 110 - GOODBYE OLD FRIEND

Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR

3.7K 132 123
By _devilishEJ_

Azalea's outfits:
Scott's house -

School / Lake House -

Chapter Fifty-Two
💰 The Benefactor 💰

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles said as he, Scott and Azalea walked into the house, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, still freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at Azalea with wide eyes making her purse her lips, "He's upstairs." She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows at her. "Doing what?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "Lying down." She said as they walked upstairs.

Stiles ripped over the shower curtain to see Liam laying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh. Liam let out a few muffled yells as Stiles slowly closed the curtain again. The three of them walked back into the room and Stiles and Scott sat down at the foot if the bed while Azalea sat behind them.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded, "Yeah..." Scott said slowly. "And you kidnapped him?" Stiles asked and Scott squinted slightly, "It was Azalea's idea?" He said and Stiles glanced back at Azalea with raised eyebrows and she nodded. "It was my idea." She said and he sighed, "You are such a bad influence." Stiles said and she nodded slightly.

"And brought him here?" Stiles said and Scott looked at him, "I panicked!" He said and Stiles nodded. "Yup...This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked and his only response was Liam muffled screams.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!" Stiles said and Azalea raise her eyebrows, "Yours suck too." She said but he ignored her. "I know- which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asked.

Of course, Stiles's plan started with duck taping Liam to a chair. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles asked and Liam nodded and Stiles ripped the tape off.

"Okay, Liam... Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked making them all look at him confused, "Not really..."

"Good. That's good."

"Stiles, people who dont know you dont understands you." Azalea said making him sigh and turn to Scott, "Maybe you should tell him." He said. "Tell me what?" Liam asked and Scott sighed, "Liam... What happened to you... what I did to you... which I had to do to save you? It's going to change you..." Scott trailed off.

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added making Azalea shoot him a dirty look while Liam looked like he wanted to cry, "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?"

"Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh... Is he... Is he crying?"

Scott sighed and crouched down in front of Liam, "Liam, it's okay. It's alright. You're not going to die." He said calmly making Liam look at him. Azalea smiled and raised her eyebrows in amusement and she can tell the tears were fake. "Probably not..." Stiles said making Azalea give him a look, "Okay, possibly not." Stiles said running his arm.

"Would you just help me untie him?" Scott said and they took off all the tape, "Liam are you okay?" Scott asked while Liam stood up. Azalea just walked over to the door, feeling like she knew exactly what was about to happen. "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry-" Stiles said but was cut off by Liam slamming the chair into them.

"Liam, what the hell is your-" Stiles started but was cut off again by Liam punching him making him fall to the ground. Liam ran to the door but froze when he saw Azalea standing in the doorway with a smirk. "Don't even try. I'm being nice, which is rare, so go." She said, moving out of his way making him look at her confused for a second before running down the hall.

When he got to the end of the hall he stopped and looked down at his leg confused then turned around when he heard Scott and Stiles stumble out of the room. "Ahhh! Get him!" Stiles yelled and they both screamed and ram at Liam making them all go tumbling down the stairs.

Azalea chuckled as she sat down on the top step, waving to Liam as he got up and ran out the front door. "Leg! I got him! I got him! I got him! I got him!" Stiles yelled as he and Scott wrestled on the ground. Azalea watched in amusement for a moment before standing up before whistling making them freeze and look at her. She raised her eyebrows and gestured to the wide open door making them look over and realize what just happened.

"Your plan sucked too."

💰

Azalea sighed as she turned the corner, right as Liam was about to making him jump. "Just give up, they're not gonna give up." Azalea said while grabbing his shoulders as Scott and Stiles walked up. "We need to talk-" Scott said but Liam cut him off, "No, you need to back the hell up, okay? All of you." He demanded while pulling away from Azalea.

"Can you just listen for one second? Please?" Scott asked and Liam sighed and gestured for him to talk, "Liam... we're brothers now." Scott said making Azalea and Stiles look at Scott with squinted eyes. "Are you serious?" Azalea muttered as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"What are you talking about? We just met, and you bit me." Liam said looking at Scott like he was crazy, which he might as well be. "The Bite... the Bite is a gift." Scott said awkwardly and Azalea shook her head, stepping forward and grabbed Scott's arm. "Scott, stop. Never, and I mean never repeat the bullshit things Derek said to you. They're not cool, nor are they true." She said and Stiles turned to Liam

"You! You, we're trying to help you, you little runt!" Stiles said and Liam raised his eyebrows at him, "By kidnapping me?" Liam asked and Stiles pursed his lips. "...Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you, okay? I aided and abetted." Stiles said and Liam looked over at Azalea who shrugged and nodded, "It was my idea to kidnap you."

"Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you- something big." Scott said and Liam shook his head and looked at all of them. "Nothing's happening to me." He said before ripping off his bandage to show a healed arm, "Nothing!" He said then walked away.

💰

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia said as they all stood in between two busses in some sort of pack meeting. "Actually, it's my basement, and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia said, "Alright, she's still learning." Stiles said, trying to defend his girlfriend.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams- we can chain him to one of them." Scott said making them all look at him, "But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked. "I say, if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles said while doing some dramatic hand gestures, "I'm in!" Malia said, raising her hand up making them all roll their eyes slightly.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him!" Scott said and Azalea chuckled, "Kinda late for that, huh?" She said, smiling when he gave her a look. "Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia said and Stiles raised his eyebrows at her. "So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No- I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone... why not use the trickster?" She said before turning to Kira whose eyes widened. "Who, me? No way. Not me." Kira said, glancing at all of them, "Yes, you! You know what they call a female fox? A vixen!" Lydia said and Kira just looked at her with wide eyes.

"Me?" Kira asked awkwardly and Azalea smirked and nodded, "You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen!" She said and Kira made a face and sighed.

💰

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Azalea said after pulling up to the lake house, "It's not that... I have to tell you something." Stiles said before pulling out his phone. "I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school." Stiles said and Scott raised his eyebrows slightly.

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed and nodded, "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. The kid's got some serious anger issues." Stiles said and Azalea cocked an eyebrow. "How serious?" She asked, "Well, that's his teacher's car... After he took a crowbar to it." Stiles said, handing Scott his phone.

On his phone was a picture of a car covered in scraps and dents, the windows all smashed, tired flattened and the words "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" scratched into the side.

💰

Azalea stood in between Scott and Lydia as Liam and Kira walked in. He turned around to leave but Kira shut the door and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry." She said. "What the hell is this?" Liam asked looking at all of them, "Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam-" Stiles said and Scott nodded. "And we're the only ones that can help." Scott said before going into a full explanation.

"Werewolf?" Liam asked looking at Scott who nodded, "Werecoyote?" He asked looking at Malia who nodded. "Banshee?" He asked looking at Lydia who smiled awkwardly and nodded, "...Strigoi?" He asked turning to Azalea who nodded. "Fox?" Liam asked turning to Kira who smile and shrugged slightly, "Kitsune. But "fox" works." Kira said then Liam turned to Stiles, "What are you?"

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit... It was very evil..." Stiles said and they all nodded while Liam crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows, "What are you now?" Liam asked and Stiles pursed his lips. "...Better?" He said and Azalea chuckled, "Are you though?" She asked making Stiles roll his eyes.

"Are those for me?" Liam asked pointing at the chains on the table, "No, they're for me." Malia said stepping up, flashing her blue eyes making Liam flinch back. "How did you do that?" He asked and Scott stepped up, "You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out." Liam said irritated, "And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Azalea asked and he shook his head. "I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nutjobs!" Liam yelled and Azalea nodded slightly, "Don't gotta be rude about it though." She mumbled.

"You guys are out of your freaking minds! I don't know how you did that eye-thing, and I don't care- I'm walking out the door right now, and if any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna-" He said aggressively before clutching his head and yelling out.

"What's wrong Liam?"

"You don't hear that?" Liam asked and headlights came though the window making their eyes widen, "Did you tell someone about this?" Azalea asked as Liam fell to the floor panting. "My friend, Mason...You said it was a party." Liam groaned, "Who did Mason invite?" Stiles asked and Kira looked out the window, "Everyone."

Liam grunted as his claws dragged across the floor, "The floors! Get him off the floors!" Lydia said and Liam looked up and roared at her making Azalea pull Lydia away from him. "We need to get him to the boathouse-now!" Scott said and him and Azalea grabbed him and pulled out the back doors.

They ran to the boathouse and tried to chain Liam to one of the posts but he was incredibly strong even with the two of them holding him down. One of his hands almost broke free making Scott's eyes widen, "I got him. Get his hands!" Scott yelled making Azalea quickly try to chain Liam's arms back.

But before they could Liam managed to break free and tackle Scott making Azalea eyes widen. She quickly ran forward and pressed her hand to Liam's forehead as her eyes went smokey grey-silver. Seconds later Liam's eyes rolled back before he passed out making Scott at ber wide eyes.

"He just unconscious." She said and Scott sigh softly. "I hope Stiles is having better luck..." He said making Azalea nod slightly before they moved to chain Liam to the post.

"He looks so young." Azalea said after a little while as she looked at Liam, "He is. He's only fifteen." Scott said and Azalea glanced at him. "What are we going to do with him?" She asked and he sighed softly, "We're going to help him." Scott said and Azalea raised her eyebrows.

"What if he doesn't want our help? I mean, you weren't too fond of Derek, Stefan and I's help." She said and Scott shrugged slightly. "He will and you guys didn't exactly the nicest way of helping." He said making her chuckle and nod slightly, "You have a point." She said before glancing at him.

"What?" Azalea asked when she noticed Scott look off to the side, "I can hear the music from the house." He said and she furrowed her brows as she listened for a moment before furrowing her brows. "What are they playing?" She asked and he smiled slighly, "Electronic." He said and she hummed and nodded.

"I'm pretty sure I can guess that the answer is no but do they still play slow songs at parties?" She asked making him raise his eyebrows, "Why? Do you like slow songs?" He asked and she shrugged slightly. "I only really know how to dance to slow songs." She said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Really? Cause I saw you, Kira and Malia dancing at the club. Seemed like you knew exactly what to do. I'll admit, I felt a little jealous when you and Kira kissed." He said and she chuckled and nodded, "Okay, I know how to but I don't do it often. We didnt exactly have electronic back in the 1800s or most of the 1900s." She said with a slight shrug and he stared at her with a small smile.

"Come here." He said as he helped her up before pulling her over towards the water. He pulled his phone out before playing a slow song making her laugh softly as he set his phone down. He walked back over to her and held his hand out making her smile before glancing at Liam. "What about him?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "He can dance with me next time." He said making her laugh as she grabbed his hand.

He pulled her closer to him making her smile, "You know what I wanna know?" Azalea asked as Scott grabbed one of her hands and intertwined their fingers. "What?" He asked, "How are you so good at staying in control on a full moon? I've met born wolves who took years to have control but yet you got control in less than a year." She said..

"A lot of it is making sure that my pulse doesn't get too fast, and my heart rate doesn't go up... The rest is because you'd kill me if I lost control." He said making her laugh and nod slightly. "So, you've mastered it all?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "It still takes a lot of concentration." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "So, if something distracts you?" She asked as she kissed his cheek and he chuckled.

"I'm in-distractable." He said making her hum and smirk, "Is that a challenge?" She asked and he smiled. "Is it?" He asked and she chuckled before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him into a kiss. He hummed slightly as she pulled back before shaking his head, "Nothing?" She asked and he just smiled and shook his head.

She hummed before kissing his jaw before grazing her teeth slightly making him close his eyes for a moment. "Anything?" She asked and she pulled back and he opened his eyes and shook his head, "Nothing." He said and she raised her eyebrows in amusement. "Oh? Then why are your eyes glowing?" She said as he smiled sheepishly before closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Cheater." He said making her chuckle, "You're the one who said you were indistractable." She said and he nodded. "It doesn't count with you. You always make my heart rate rise." He said making her smile, "Aww, so cheesy." She said before pulling him down into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync until Azalea's furrowed her brows and pulled away when she heard a low growl.

"That wasn't your growl, huh?" She asked and he shook his head making them look over to see Liam awake and wolfed out, growling at them. "Those chains aren't going to hold him, are they?" Azalea asked and Scott shook his head, "I think then can... Definitely. He can't be that strong." Scott said. Liam suddenly broke through the chain before roaring at them and making a beeline for the window, smashing through it.

💰

Azalea walked into the office of the lake house making Kira look at her while Lydia listened to record player that wasnt making any noise. Azalea looked at Kira who shrugged slightly before Azalea stepped forward, "Lydia? What do you hear?" She asked.

"The key... The key to break the code." Lydia said and Azalea looked at Kira, "Can you go get Lydia's laptop?" Azalea asked and Kira nodded before running out the room. A minute later Kira ran back in and Lydia grabbed the laptop and sat down at the desk before typing until it went to the option to put in a key. Lydia slowly started typing in the name making Azalea sigh softly.

ALLISON

Right after she pressed enter names started popping up with numbers next to them. "What is this?" Kira asked as they read the screen, "It's a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills." Lydia said and Azalea sighed.

"It's a Deadpool- and we're all on it." She said as she stared at her name right above her brother's. Next to her name was the number 26.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
8.3K 225 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
408K 11K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...