Water and Ice (Loki Love Stor...

By Silver-Tigress

27 year old Aquamarine (Aqua) Spears Rivers believed she was just a normal girl living in Malibu, California... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
New Book!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's Note!!

Chapter 46

229 10 1
By Silver-Tigress

Aqua's P. O. V:

Thor and I run in the direction we last saw the quinjet in.

When we see it, Thor and I cheer, grinning, "Yes!" Thor pats the side before grabbing me once more and leaping around to the top of the jet.

He opens the hatch and we jump in before heading for the control panels. Thor presses a button on a panel and it lights up before he places his palm on a palm scanner.

"Welcome, voice activation required," The female voice says.

"Thor," He says.

There's a beep light he'd gotten an answer wrong on one of those game shows, as the voice says, "Access denied."

Third grin drops before he tries, "Thor, Son of Odin."

The same beep again. "Access denied."

"God of Thunder."

The beep sounds once more. "Access denied."

"Strongest Avenger," Thor states, only to receive the exact same response. I was pursing my lips together and trying not to snicker as Thor repeats himself, in a firmer tone, "Strongest Avenger."

"Access denied."

"Damn you, Stark. Point Break."

Buttons light up as the voice says, "Welcome, Point Break."

Thor and I exchange grins as he laughs. However, just before the jet could take off, the back is ripped clean off as Hulk comes charging through.

"FRIENDS STAY!!"

"No, no, no!!" Thor and I exclaim as we wave our hands at him to stop. "Stop!"

"FRIENDS STAY!" Hulk roars as he steps forward, causing sparks to fly as the ship was too small for his full height."

"St-Stop breaking everything! Aqua!" Thor shouts as he goes to hit some buttons.

I hold out my hands and my eyes turn blue. Hulk groans as he strains against my Haemokinesis, and I grit my teeth as I fight against his immense strength. I ignore Thor gaping at me as he presses another button and Nat's voice floats into my ears.

"Nice work, big guy." Hulk slowly begins to cease his struggling as he looks at the screen with Nat's face in it. "We don't know where Ultron's headed, but he's going really high really fast. So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay?" I slowly lower my arms and straighten my stance as Hulk steps up to the communication cam, Shock on his features as he holds out his hand. I turn to watch Nat. "We can't track you in stealth mode, so, I need you to help me out, okay?" Hulk steps back and shakes his head, blinking his eyes rapidly as though trying to fight against himself. "I need you to... I need you to... I need you to...."

Nat's voice sputters until her image fades, and thor and I turn to Hulk as he punches his face. I watch with wide eyes as he throws himself against the sides of the quinjet, making even more sparks fly, yelling, "No...! Get out of me...!"

He continues to throw himself about the ship, until he collapses and shrinks into his original, human form.

I hold out my arm for Thor to stay back as I step over to Bruce and say, "Bruce? Are you alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder but he starts, crying out, and I jump back out of reflex. "Hey, it's okay! It's only me and Thor, Bruce. Sun goes down, and we are here together," I sing the first two lines of Right Here In My Arms from Barbie as the Island Princess, my voice soft. "Fireflies glow like a thousand charms. Take deep breaths, Bruce. We won't hurt you. Stay with me, and you can dream forever right here in my arms tonight."

Bruce breathes deeply as he looks from me to Thor and asks, "What happened to your hair?"

I say through gritted teeth, "Some creepy old man cut it off, and I hate it!"

"It looks good on both of you," Bruce says.

"Thanks," Thor says.

I mumble poutily, feeling a dark cloud above my head, "Thanks. I still hate it, though."

"Where are we?" Bruce asks in mild confusion. "How's Nat?"

He puts his hand on my shoulder as I answer, "Uh, Nat is good."

"And what about Sokovia?" Bruce wants to know.

"S-Sokovia?" Thor stutters in confusion.

"The city of Sokovia. Did we save it?"

I say, gazing down at him, "No, no, Bruce. The city of Sokovia, that was two years ago."

"What are you saying?" Bruce asks as he pushes himself into a sitting position. "I've been Hulk for two years?"

"I'm afraid so," I murmur, nodding my head.

"What the hell happened?" Bruce mutters as he grabs the shorts around his waist and goes up to the controls.

"Bruce, there's something you should know," I say.

The female voice says, "Voice activation required."

"Banner," He says as Thor and I go up to him.

"Welcome, Strongest Avenger."

"Err, what?!" Thor gasps while I try to hide a snicker.

"Ship's log," Bruce says, and the screen shows him as Hulk ripping into this quinjet and Bruce winces as he throws Ultron out. "Thor, Aqua, where are we?"

I mumble, "Yeah, about that."

Just then, Grand Master's voice sounds from some loudspeakers.

"Sakaar, here me, attention please. I have some bad news." We look out the window to see a holographic image of the silverette. "My beloved Hulk Champion has turned out missing. Take to the streets, celebrate my Champion."

"Who's that?" Bruce asks.

Thor says, "He kind of runs the place. We kind of stayed in his house for awhile."

"We did?"

"Yeah. You and I had a fight recently."

"Did I win?" Bruce asks.

"No, I won, easily," Thor says cockily.

"That doesn't sound right," Mutters Bruce.

"Well, it's true," Says Thor.

I roll my blue eyes as I remind him, "Actually, you won because because Thor, here, got zapped by Caesar." Thor whips me an indignant glare. I add, "If he hadn't, I'd have no doubt he would've won."

Thor grins at that.

Grand Master continues, "It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder, as well as his equally as intoxicating partner in crime, The Little Mermaid, have stolen him away."

"It's seductive God of Thunder. How come he always gets your name right? And, why are you intoxicating?" Thor mumbles as he steps to the back of the ship.

"Maybe it's just selective, and, I know I'm intoxicating! Loki even told me once," I say, blowing some hair as Thor rummages through some clothes.

"Loki's here?" Bruce asks me.

I nod. "He and I are married, and we have two adorable little girls at home, on Earth, I mean."

Bruce mutters, putting a hand t his head, "Awe, man, this is bad. This is really, really bad! Thor, Aqua! I think I'm freaking out!"

My eyes widen as Thor goes up to him and shoves the clothes in Bruce's arms, saying, "No, no, no! Don't freak out! You're okay! Put these on."

"These are Tony's clothes," Says Bruce.

"I know!" Thor says, putting an arm around his shoulders.

"Is he here?" Bruce asks hopefully.

"No, he's not here. But you need to stay calm, okay? Aqua, I could use a lullaby!" Thor says as he grips Bruce's shoulder and leads him away.

I giggle slightly before singing the full version of the same song.

"Sun goes down and we are here together
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms
Stay with me and you can dream forever
Right here in my arms tonight
Sounds of day fade away
Stars begin to climb
Melodies fill the breeze
Sweeter all the time
My love...
Sun goes down and we are here together)
Is always with you, whether near or far
(Fireflies glow like a thousand charms)
How sweet to hold you
(Stay with me and you can dream forever)
Right here in my arms tonight"

🌊❄️🌊❄️

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway"

I keep singing as Thor and I lead Bruce through the crowded streets, the Banner now fully dressed in Tony's clothes, a white shirt that has a Master Yoda print on it.

We head for some doorsteps as I continue the song, gazing around and trying to avoid being knocked into.

"It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I stay
Let the storm rage on..."

"Will you stop singing that?" Bruce interrupts, lifting his head from his hands.

I blink my blue eyes as I mutter, "Sorry. My singing usually helps to calm Hulk."

""Calm"?!" Bruce reiterates as he shifts away from me and Thor. "I'm on an alien planet! So are you!"

Thor states, "This is just a planet. You two have been to planets before."

"Yeah, one!" Bruce says.

"1? Now you've been on 2! That's a good thing!" Thor says encouragingly. "It's a new experience."

Bruce moans as he runs his hands through his curly brown hair, "Oh, my nerves have further infested than I brain can handle information. The whole thing is totally different this time . I mean, you know in the past how Hulk and I had a hand each on the wheel?" Bruce gestures with his hands for gripping a wheel. "But this time, it was like he had the keys to the car, and I was locked in the trunk."

I say, reaching over to place my hand on his knee briefly, "Well, you're back now, and that's all that matters."

"No, that's not what matters! What I'm trying to tell you is, if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out!"

Thor says assuringly as he pats both our shoulders, "We're not stranded, and I gonna figure out a way to get us both home."

Bruce and I say in unison, relief in our voices, "Thank you."

"N-Not your home, though. Asgard, my home," Thor amends, pointing at himself.

"What?" Bruce asks in confusion, glancing at me for an answer.

Thor explains, "My people are dying. And you, Aqua and I have to fight this really powerful being who also happens to be my sister, and her sister-in-law—"

"... What?" Bruce asks, staring at us.

I hit Thor on the back of the head before saying, "Long story short, I'm now married to Loki, the same guy who once tied to invade Earth. We have twin daughters waiting at home. I even named one of them Natasha. Here, look." I take out my phone and show Bruce the photo of me with the kids and Loki after they were born, Nat held in Loki's arms while I hold Freya.

"Wow. They're cute. I still can't believe you ended up marrying Loki, though," Bruce mutters as I close my phone. He then stammers, blinking his eyes a few times, "Okay, look, that is so wrong in so many—I don't wanna fight your sister and sister-in-law! That's a—That's a family issue!"

"Talk about family drama, huh?" I mutter pretty much the same words I did during the Ultron incident, flicking my eyebrows up.

Thor says, shaking his head, "No. she's an evil being!"

"I don't care how—what she is! I'm not fighting anymore beings. I'm sick of it," Bruce says. "I just told you! If I turn into the Hulk, I am never gonna come back again. And neither of you care!"

"I do," I say.

"No, no, no! I'm putting together a team! The Hulk is the fire!" Thor says, clenching his fists.

"Wait—you're just using me to get to the Hulk," Bruce mumbles, resting his arms on his knees.

"What?"

"That's gross. You don't care about me," Bruce whines. "You're not my friend. Only Aqua is."

"No—I don't even like the Hulk! He's all like smash, smash, smash!" Thor says, making me face palm and shake my head. "I prefer you!"

I hit Thor on the head as I mutter, "Not helping, Sparky!"

"Thanks," Bruce mumbles.

"But if I'm being honest, when it comes to fighting super brings, he is very powerful and useful!"

"Yeah, Banner's powerful and useful, too," Says Bruce.

"Is he, though?" Thor asks dubiously.

"Okay. How many phds does Hulk have? 0! How many phds does Banner have? 7!" Bruce says, making the numbers with his fingers.

"Fine! You don't have to fight anyone! But, we're in danger here, so we have to move!" Thor gets up and starts rummaging through the him with blankets in it. He chucks one to me as Bruce and I stand up and I catch it, frowning at Thor.

"What are you doing with that?" Bruce asks.

"Aqua and I need disguises. We're fugitives," Thor explains as I wave out the blanket, which is light blue.

"I need a disguise," Says Bruce.

"You are a disguise."

"I'll be Tony Stark!" Bruce decides as he takes out some glasses and puts them on his face, making Thor and I chuckle slightly. "Yeah! Tony and the gypsies!"

"N-No, no! You're not Tony. You're Bruce Banner," Thor denies.

"Then, why's you dress me up like Tony?" Bruce questions.

"Err, because you were naked," Thor says simply.

Bruce was about to retort, but it dies on his tongue. "Okay. I'll give you that," He mumbles.

I notice Bruce is fiddling with his pants and I hiss, "Stop! Stop fiddling with that!" I try pulling Bruce's hands away.

"Tony wears his pants super tight!" Bruce states.

"Stop it!" I hiss as he moves his hands away.

"Sorry!"

Thor asks as I straighten, "Why are you being so weird?"

"I don't know! Maybe it's the fact that I was trapped for two years inside of a monster made me a little weird!" Bruce's voice starts changing into Hulk's as he gets angrier.

Thor and I hold our hands out placatingly as the blonde male says, "H-Hey! Easy. Ssshhh! Calm down. Calm down." Thor pats his chest before gripping Bruce's shoulders and we start leading him out onto the street. "We'll go to Asgard, and you're never gonna have to think about Hulk ever again."

"Alright."

Just then, green smoke explodes right in Bruce's face. We look to see a crowd carrying Hulk signs and masks, chanting his name.

Weariness creeps over mer as Thor and I gaze around, tugging the blankets tighter around our heads as we mutter, looking away quickly, "Oh, this is bad."

"Where's Bruce?" I ask, only just noticing he's gone.

"Banner? Banner!" Thor and I shout as we force our way into the crowd. "Banner!"

"Thor! Aqua!" We spot him ahead and Bruce bumps into an alien. Thor and I exchange worried looks before we rush over to Bruce. We jump in front of him to shield Bruce from the alien.

As it straightens up and is about to attack us, a tick on the side of its neck zaps him and he drops like a stone, revealing Valkyrie with her hands on her hips and an unimpressed look on her face. She'd also put her hair n a single high ponytail.

"Hi," Thor and I say in unison.

"Hi," Returns Valkyrie.

Thor says, "I was going to do that."

"Oh, well, I did it first," She rebuttals.

"That's good," Thor mutters.

I ask as Valkyrie tries to peer around at Bruce but is blocked by me and Thor, "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here? I thought you two were leaving?"

"Right. We got sidetracked."

Valkyrie asks as she gestures to the blankets around my and Thor's heads, "What's with those..."

"It's our disguise," Thor says, gripping it.

"But I can see your faces."

"Don't look at me. It was his idea," I say, sighing.

"Not when I do this, you can't," Says Thor as he covers half this face with one side of his blanket. "I like what you did with your hair. Did you change it? Washed it, maybe?"

Valkyrie looks exasperated as she shakes her head at Thor, who grins goofily at her, giving me a smirk as I peer at the demigod with a narrowed eyed look.

Thor feels me staring as Valkyrie jerks her chin for us to follow and leaves, and asks, "What? What?"

"I could be mistaken, but it seems as though you have a crush on her," I say, causing his blue eyes to jerk wide.

"What?! No! No, no, no! Don't be ridiculous, Aqua! Why would... why would I have a crush on her...?" Thor denies, but I think I see a light blush on his cheeks.

"No need to be nervous, Thor. I actually ship it," I say, grinning, seeing him blush. "You're in looovvee!" I quote Happy from Fairy Tail, now grinning teasingly at Thor.

I go and follow after Valkyrie, hearing the males catch up to us.

Bruce asks as he uses my blanket to wipe the green smoke off his face, "What are those things under her eyes? Are those people that she's killed? She's so beautiful and strong!"

"Who is this guy?" Valkyrie demands as we enter a green and white coloured room and I help bruce to finish wiping off the smoke.

"He's a friend," Thor and I say.

"I feel like I know you," Valkyrie muses as she glances back to us.

"I feel like I know you, too," Bruce murmurs, finishing wiping his face and I throw my blanket away, as Thor does as well.

We follow Valkyrie down a green and white corridor until we reach the end, and she turns to us, resolve glinting in her dark eyes. "Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink, and to forget, and to die—one day."

I say as I put a hand on my hip, "Well, I was thinking you were drinking too much and it was gonna kill you. I'm surprised it hasn't already."

Valkyrie says tersely, "I don't plant to stop drinking."

"Uh oh," Thor and I mutter.

"But, I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, it may as well be by driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag."

I smirk wolfishly at the way she called my sister-in-law that and Thor and I say in agreement, "Good. Yeah. Uh huh,"

Valkyrie clarifies, "So, I'm saying, I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?"

"Yeah. It's called The R-Revengers," Says Thor, making me give him a "Really?" look.

""Revengers"?" Valkyrie and I say in unison, quirking an eyebrow.

"Because I'm getting revenge. Aqua's getting revenge on her father-in-law, you're getting revenge," Thor explains, pointing to each of us as Valkyrie nods thoughtfully. Thor looks to Bruce. "What about you? Do you want revenge?"

Bruce responds, "I-I'm undecided."

"Okay."

"Also," Says Valkyrie cockily as she gains our attentions, smirking deviously, especially at me, making me raise an eyebrow in mild confusion, "I've got a peace offering."

Valkyrie opens the door to reveal...

... My husband, thick chains wrapped around him, as he sits on a crate on the other side of the room.

I gape at Loki in surprise as he says in a singsong voice, "Surprise!"

"Hello, my love!" He adds with a soft smile to me.

I can't help exclaiming, not having expected for my husband to be here, "Loki?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 217 56
This is a Loki x fem reader fan fic Description: You didn't ask to be the godess of life and deceit nor did you ask to join the avengers. Things ha...
53.9K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...
53.4K 893 46
This is cringy I am very sorry ✌🏼😔 Alex Stark. Daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Ready to take revenge on the death of her mother but after her da...
1.2K 172 26
She wasn't ready to live alone yet, but with the unfortunate passing off her parents, Arwyn is forced to brave a world she wasn't quite ready for now...