๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

De rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... Mai multe

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter twenty-six

16.7K 358 413
De rahja_

I woke up abruptly. It was dark in the room. Lee's face was smushed in between my boobs. I look over at the digital clock on his nightstand.

It was 4:13 in the morning. I didn't feel tired and I couldn't go back to sleep. I slowly slide out of bed, Lee grabbed my hand startling me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just to the bathroom." I whisper.

I grunt in pain from the soreness between my legs. I go to the bathroom and pee. When I come out Lee is laying back on his elbows.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep." I say and walk to the closet.

I go over to the little section I had in there and put on a crop top, underwear, and sweatpants.

I go back in the room, "Go back to sleep, i'll be back. Just thirsty." I say.

He nodded his head and laid down.

I went into my room and looked around for something to make me go to sleep.

My eyes come across my nightstand.

Weed. I thought.

Weed makes me hungry, then I eat, then I go to sleep. I could sleep in, I really didn't have anything to do, plus it was a Saturday.

I got out my weed and and rolled up. I got a lighter and lit it. I inhale the smoke and sigh.

I let out a giggle as I fell back onto my bed. I had smoked one and a half blunts.

I hugged my panda pillow and cuddled into its fur. "I'm hungry." I say.

I smile and get out the bed.

I bring my pillow with me and we go downstairs. I turn on the kitchen light.

I squint my eyes shut, "Holy fuck that's bright." I mumble.

I grab bread, cheese, a pan, butter, a spatula, and a plate. I make three grilled cheeses.

I grab some minute maid juice from the fridge and pour me some in a glass.

I pout when I couldn't fit my panda in my hand also. I put my stuff down and pick him up first then squeeze him between my arms.

"Sorry buddy, you're going to have to be squished for a moment." I say.

I pick up my stuff and start wandering around. I open up a random door and enter.

Dad paused from speaking and Ace, Gio, and Enzo looked back at me.

I sat down on his office couch and put down my drink. I set my panda beside me and put the plate into my lap.

I pick up a triangle that I cut my sandwiches into and take a bite. "Mmm this is so good. Have you guys ever had a grilled cheese?" I ask and look up.

"What are you doing up?" Ace asked.

"And what's on your neck?" Gio asked.

"why do you looked stoned?" Dad asked.

"I smoked weed. Are my eyes super red?" I ask with a giggle.

I bring and triangle to my pandas mouth and let him take a bite. "Sage are you feeding the pillow?" Enzo asked.

I shushed him and hugged my panda. "My panda has feelings and his name is Gibby. He's hungry." I say.

"She's definitely high." Ace mumbled.

"Can you guys tell me what I said because i'm high and I don't remember things when i'm high." I say and grab another triangle slice.

"Why does your neck look bruised?" Dad asked.

"I had the best sex of my life a few hours ago. I guess Lee likes to mark me. Or whatever it's called. Is that what it's called? I don't know." I say and feed my panda a bite.

I look up when they don't respond. "So, do you guys like to have sex? I do. But don't worry dad, i'm on birth control. I won't get pregnant it's like 98% effective." I say.

"You any of you want a triangle? There's only two left, wouldn't want to miss out." I say and hold up my plate.

"Uh no. We're good Sage." Gio said.

"You're loss." I say and shove half of it into my mouth.

"So do you guys have any kinks?" I ask. Nobody answered me. I looked up to see them staring at me uncomfortably.

"Well I do. I have quite a few actually, first there's—"

"Sage how about you go to bed sweetheart. We'll talk later today, you can tell me all about your . . . kinks." He said the last part very uncomfortably.

"I can't go to sleep, i'm not tired." I say with a pout.

I look down at my plate and lick it clean, "Those were some good crumbs." I mumble and pat my stomach.

I pick up my glass and chug my juice till it's gone. I set down my glass and lay back, curling into a ball onto the couch.

I grab my pillow and cuddle it, "Guys I feel like i'm floating." I say with a giggle.

I brush my curls out my face and smile. I yawn and stretch out, "This couch is comfortable." I mumble and rub my face against the cool leather.

"I'm push going to take a quick nap." I mumble and kiss my panda's cheek. I snuggle into him and close my eyes.

"What the fuck." Ace mumbled.

"Sage." I say.

"She fell asleep that quick?" Gio asked.

"I can't believe she just asked us about kinks and tried to name hers." Ace said.

"Or the fact that the loud thumping and yelling we heard were most likely her and Lee." Enzo said.

My face scrunches up in disgust. "There's no way they could go on for that long. They're teenagers. I don't think they have that much stamina." I say.

"I don't know, it went on for almost three hours. And no one else was up. Maybe it was them." Enzo said.

"Jesus Christ." I mumble and shake my head.

"Remember when dad thought that Sage was going to be innocent and kind, well he definitely got the opposite." Gio said with a chuckle.

I run my hands down my face and look over at Sage knocked out on the couch.

I stand up and and walk over to Sage. I scoop her up in my arms. I paused as she shifted in my arms and snuggled into me.

"Smell good." She sleepily mumbled.

"I'm going to put her to bed, can one of you put her dishes in the kitchen?" I ask.

"Yeah I got it." Ace said and stood up.

I went to her room and put her in bed. I tucked her and Gibby, her panda in bed. I kissed her forehead and quietly leave out her room.

I shake my head about the shit she asked us earlier.

I wake up to kids jumping on my bed. "Sissy! I'm back!" Mj shouted.

I groaned as he landed on me. "Hey Sage!" Gabe said.

I groaned again as another body collided with mine. I barely open up one eye.

"Do you think she's dead?" Mj asked.

"No she made a grumpy noise." Gabe said.

One of their hands touch my lips. I suddenly open my mouth and try to bite down.

I smile as they both scream and jump back.

I open my eyes and pull them in for a hug. I smother both of them in kisses as they giggled and squirmed around.

I let them go and they jump off my bed, "Enzo said breakfast is ready." Mj said.

"I'll be down in a little, give me a second." I say.

The run out and shut the door. I stand up and stretch. I go to my closet and put on a hoodie and change my sweats out for basketball shorts.

I put on my slides and go downstairs.

"Good morning." I say as I enter the dining room.

My entire family were here in the long dining room. Lee wasn't down here yet.

"Good morning bambina how did you sleep?" Dad asked.

"Good. Uh how did I end up in my bed?" I asked.

"That's a long story." Ace said with a chuckle.

Nonna kissed my cheek and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Well we're always up for a story time." Nonno said.

"It's pretty embarrassing for Sage. I'll tell you later." Dad said.

"No wait, tell me now. Whisper it to me." I say.

Ace waved me over and whispered it into my ear.

My eyes went wide, "Oh my god, i'm so sorry. Oh my god that's so embarrassing. I'm literally so sorry. I'm never smoking again." I say.

Dante came in the dining room and plopped down in a seat. "Why are you so grumpy?" Antonio asked.

"I couldn't sleep because someone was up fucking all night while I was trying to sleep." Dante grumbled and filled his plate with pancakes.

Dad, Ace, Enzo, and Gio look at me. I scratch my neck and look away, "Damn they are so inconsiderate." I say.

"Right like at least put some music on so I don't have to hear the girl moaning. By the way who was it? Because I know it wasn't me." Dante said.

I let out a low whistle, "Yeah who was it? Because I know it wasn't me." I repeat.

"Anyways i'm going to take a shower." I say.

When i'm walking upstairs Lee is walking down. "Hey," I say.

"Hey, where were you? You didn't come back to bed." Lee said and wrapped his arm around me.

"I was talking to my dad and brothers in the office, sorry I didn't come back to bed. I fell asleep on his office couch and he carried me to bed." I say.

I go onto my tippy toes and kiss him. "Sorry. I didn't mean to keep you waiting." I say.

"It's fine, I was just wondering." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Who covered up your hickeys?" I ask.

"Kai, helped me cover them up." He said.

"Oh okay, i'm going to get ready. I'll see you downstairs." I say and kiss his cheek before running up the stairs.

I say good morning to everyone and sit down in an empty chair. Alessandro, Ace, Enzo, and Gio stared at me.

I look behind me to see if they were looking at something else, but nope they were looking straight at me.

I slowly turn back around, "Um, okay." I mumble and put a waffle on my plate.

I grab the syrup and cut up my waffle, they were still staring.

I make eye contact with Ace. He stared right back at me so I do the same.

"Why are all of you looking at me like that?" I ask.

Alessandro lips twitched up into a small smile. Ace was gripping a knife as he smiled at me, "No reason." Alessandro said.

I quickly ate my waffle and went to the kitchen to wash my plate. Then I went upstairs to Sage's room.

She had just gotten out the shower, her hair wet. "Your dad and brothers are being so weird. They keep staring at me." I say and lay back on her bed.

"That's because I told them we had sex." She said.

I pop up from the bed, "You did what?!" I say.

"I didn't mean to. I was high! I blurt things out when i'm high!" She said.

I follow her into the closet, "Why were you high in the first place?" I ask.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so i smoked weed to help me." She said.

I turned around and she dropped her towel and look up at the ceiling. She laughed, "You know you can turn around right? You've already seen me naked."

I turn around, "Oh yeah." I mumble.

"Ace looks like he wants to kill me." I say.

"You'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you." She said.

"Oh yeah, how did your meetings go yesterday? We really didn't get to talk about them." I say.

"They were good. Louis Vuitton wants collab and use my diamonds and jewels in their runway walk in Paris. I told her yes and i'm also collabing with Mercedes Benz to create a car." She said.

"That's amazing." I say.

"I still have to tell everyone about Paris because we've been invited to go." She said.

"Why does Ace looks like he wants to kill you?" She asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because I slept with his fucking little sister! He had a knife in his hand while staring at me. I don't know about you, but I do not want to be killed." I say.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"He won't kill you. Trust me," She said.

"So you are going to Natalia's house and finding any information that you can on her." Dad said to me.

We were now discussing the plan for Natalia. She was tied up in the basement. Kayla, Camilla, Ollie, Javier, Kayden, Luca, Jayden, Aurora, and Andrea came over.

"Why me? Why can't I just torture Natalia?" I ask.

"Because I told you to stay in the van, but you jumped out of it. So as your punishment you're getting the boring stuff." Dad said and threw a manila folder at me.

I caught it and looked inside of it. It was all of Natalia's information.

I groan and sit back in my seat.

"Wait she jumped out of the van?" Nonno asked.

"And got into the enemies car, your granddaughter is crazy." Ares said.

"It wasn't even that dangerous." I say and roll my eyes.

"Uh yes it was." Dante said.

"Who asked you for your opinion?" I asked.

"Who asked you to jump out of a moving car when it wasn't necessary?" He asked.

I glare at him, "Who asked you to be in my business?" I shot back.

"You're my sister you are my business." He said.

"No i'm not." I mumble and cross my arms.

"Anyways," Ace said, interrupting us.

"We'll i'll get going since I got to do the boring work, which is completely bullshit." I say and stand up.

I get to Natalia's place which looked like it would fall over if a gust of wind blew.

I got out of the car and walked to the house. I got out a bobby pin and unlocked the door.

I step inside, the stench of alcohol sitting me like a full truck. I hear thumping upstairs.

"Get off of me! Please! otstan' ot menya!" A woman shouted. (Get off of me!)

I instantly get out my gun.

"zatknis' ty shlyukha!" A man shouted in Russian. (Shut up you whore.)

The woman let out a painful scream.

I run upstairs and run the the screams. I twist the doorknob but it was locked.

I ram my shoulder into the door a couple times until the door opened. The dresser that was holding the door fell down.

A woman was tied up to the bed, she was naked. There was a man on top of her while two others watched and one had a little girl in his arms, keeping her head forward so she could watch.

I shot all three of the men. The little girl screamed as the woman cried.

I jumped over the dresser went to the bed. I rolled the man off of the woman, she let out a painful scream.

There was blood between her legs.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I just came to help." I say.

"Where is she?" The woman asked.

"Where is who?" I ask and untie her arm.

"Natalia." She said.

"She's dead. I know what she does to you two, you're Nia, her sister right?" I ask.

She nodded her head, "That's my daughter Anna." She said.

I untie her and she wiped her tears. "Thank you." She whispered.

"idi syuda, detka, vse v poryadke." She whispered. Anna came up on the bed and hugged her mother as she cried. (come here baby, it's alright.)

"No problem. I could take you to the doctor, a private doctor. She'll make sure everything is alright and stitch up your wounds. You won't have to pay for it." I say and pick up her clothes that were discarded on the floor and hand them to her.

She winced as she moved. "Do you have any family members over here?" I ask.

"No, we don't have any family members." Nia said.

I nod my head, "I'll be outside to give you privacy." I say and shut the door.

I quickly start searching for useful things. I find a room where it looked like Natalia used. Her laptop, usbs, ipads, notes, papers, documents, everything was in here. I dumped them all into my backpack.

"Um we're ready." Nia said.

I helped them to the car. We got in and I drove to a private clinic.

Anna and Nia were in the clinic, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took out the flip phone.

"A dirty guard just beat the shit out of Tony and told him to not fuck with Fernando."

"Keep fucking with him, i'll take care of the guard. You won't see him after today." I text back.

"Okay, thanks boss."

I turn off the phone and put it in my pocket,

"They're all good to go. They have pain medication and everything that they need." Doctor Rima said.

"Thank you." I say.

I help them back to the car, "So if you guys could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?" I ask.

"Texas. Anna loves Texas, that's where we used to live before—" Nia went quiet. I understand what she meant.

"I have a house in Texas. You guys can take it." I say.

I get out my phone and go to book a flight for the both of them, I didn't have a pilot on standby so that would take a few days to find one.

"Oh no we're fine we can't take your house." Nia said.

"Yes you can, I just booked you guys two flights to Dallas, Texas." I say.

I get out my check book and write a check for twenty million dollars and write down the address. "When you get to Texas, cash this check and give the taxi driver this address." I say and hand her both of the papers.

"This is a lot of money I can't—"

"You have been suffering your entire life. It's time for you to live good along with Anna. You guys can live good, i'll check in on you guys from time to time. Anna can go to school, become whatever she wants. You can finish school and do whatever you want also." I say.

She wiped her tears, "You have a really big heart, Sage. Can I hug you?" She asked.

I nodded my head, I rub her back up and down as she hugged me.

We pull apart, she looks at Anna in the back seat sleeping. "Alright off to the airport." I mumble and start the car.

Once we get there I help them through security and help them print out their tickets. I hand Nia five hundred dollars, "Get something to eat, your flight isn't for another two hours." I say.

She hugged me again, "Thank you so much." She whispered.

"Of course." I say.

They had tortured her without me which made me mad, but whatever.

We were waiting for Camilla, Andrea, and Gio to hack her computer and tablets.

"What should we do for our birthdays?" Kai asked.

Kai's and Lee's birthday were next Saturday. Fernando's court hearing was on Friday. I couldn't wait to get my hands on him.

"I don't know. What do you think Sage?" Marco asked.

"Why are you asking me? It's not my birthday." I say.

"Our birthday is next Thursday." Marco said and looked at me strangely.

"Shit, it is?" I ask.

"How do you forget your own birthday?" Ollie asked.

I forgot my birthday was June 4th, Lee's and Kai's are June 6th.

I yawn and lay back on the couch, "I have so much shit to do, I usually forget." I say.

"I think we should go to the beach. The last day of school is on Wednesday so at least we don't have school on our birthday. We should do it on a Friday so we can celebrate our birthdays together. Plus Friday it's going to be super hot." Kai said.

"I don't mind." I say.

"Yeah, let's go to the beach." Marco said.

"I don't care." Lee said with a shrug.

"Cool." The four of us said.

___________________________________

3457 words

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

2.4K 54 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
5.9K 186 26
๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
620K 11.5K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...