Inevitable Withdrawal - cash...

By crystellethemage

Falling in love with the temperamental and demanding Senator Nash Grier was not Cameron Dallas had planned. B... More

Through A Glass Darkly
Blue Monday
Bad Romance
Define:Addiction
Permanent Stain
Walk Away
Who Am I, Comparatively
Love Is A Twisted Dance
And If You Stay
All This Time
Locked in a Haze
Requiem
Fringe
In A Perfect World
A Walk to Remember
You
The Tension is Here
Life Is A Dream
The Desire of My Heart
In Oceans Deep
City of Delusion
Soulstice
Flicker in the Night
Say Something
Beauty in the Breakdown
Inevitable Withdrawal
Trailer
Best of Me

Against the Wind

4.8K 146 60
By crystellethemage

Nash pulls me towards his desk and he pushes everything onto the floor. He picks me up and places me on top, he attaches his lips to mine right away. We kiss hungrily, I've missed his lips so much in the time we were apart. Our lips make that smacking sound and we begin to undress each other as we move our lips roughly against one another's.

Soon we're naked and when I pull him closer to me, I gasp when I feel his cock rub against mine.

"Fuck, I've missed this." He mutters against my lips and then he pulls away and starts kissing down to my neck. He sucks hard on my sweet spot, making me arch my back from the desk. He bites it hard and I know it's going to leave a mark but I don't care. I feel drunk with lust for him.

I don't want sweet and gentle right now, I want rough and hard. I want to feel him. I want him to drive me insane. He grips my hips tightly as he kisses all the way down to my hard cock. He grabs it with his hand and licks the tip slowly, teasing me.

"Don't tease me baby," I beg and I support my weight one hand and use the other to grip his hair tightly. He doesn't let me control his head and I whine when he licks my cock from top to bottom and back up.

"I like teasing you, Cam." He smiles and sucks lightly on the tip of my cock. "I like driving you crazy, baby."

I moan when he takes me fully into his mouth and starts to suck me slowly.

He stares up at me as he takes his time, I'm going crazy with lust, I want to cum so bad. He starts to move his mouth faster on me and I grip his hair tightly as the pleasure courses through my body.

"That feels so good, Nash." I try to keep my moans low, people are probably starting to arrive to work. He takes me deep into his mouth and he gags but swallows until I feel my cock hit the back of his throw.

I throw my head back and I can't stop the loud moan that leaves my mouth.

Nash pulls away. "You have to be quiet, baby."

I nod frantically, I just want my cock back in his mouth. He strokes my cock and his mouth goes down to my balls, he licks both of them before rolling them in his mouth. My abs contract from the pleasure and when he puts me back into his mouth I can't stop myself from thrusting up into his mouth.

He scrapes his teeth gently on my cock and makes me lose my breath. "Fuck, Nash. I need you inside me baby. I can't wait anymore."

He pulls away with a pop and he strokes my cock slowly. He traces his finger around my hole and looks at me when I stop him.

"I need you now. I want it to hurt, I want it to burn. Make me feel it," I insist and when he stands I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to my lips.

We kiss roughly, he sucks on my bottom lip and scrapes his teeth along there. I know they're going to be red and swollen but I really don't give a fuck. He lines his cock up with my hole and starts to slide in.

"Fuck I missed this," he groans and I rake my nails on his back as he starts to thrust in. We stare into each other's eyes as he starts to move, I love the pain mixed with pleasure and I can feel my pre-cum smearing on us as he bends down and kisses me again.

"Fuck me," I moan and he moves faster. The burning gets worse but the pleasure increases as well and soon he's slamming into me.

I can't support my weight any longer and I lie back on his desk. He holds my legs up and he thrusts at an angle that hits my prostate dead on.

"Right fucking there, baby." I gasp and he makes my eyes roll back with pleasure as he doesn't hold back anymore.

"God, I missed you, I missed this. My fucking beautiful little slut." He growls and bends down to kiss me again. He slips his tongue into my mouth and tangles it with mine. I run my hands through his hair as our heads move with the kiss. I can't get enough of him.

"That's my hole, say it baby. Say you're mine." He groans and I'm almost incoherent from pleasure.

"I'm yours. All yours. Every last bit of me is yours," I say and I open my eyes and meet his. I can feel it building and I know I'm going to cum soon.

"I'm going to cum, baby." He starts fucking me as hard as he can, it's raw and rough, I can't get enough of it. He slams repeatedly on my prostate and without further warning I cum all over my stomach. My hole clenches around his cock and he cums a few thrusts later with a loud moan. He collapses on top of me and we attempt to catch our breaths.

He presses gentle kisses on my cheeks and my jawline.

"I love you so much, Cameron." He murmurs in between kisses, I'll never get tired of hearing him say that. He stands straight and helps me up from the desk, we get dressed and he sits down the on his office chair and pulls me onto his lap. I cuddle close to him and he smoothes my hair gently.

"I love you too, Nash." I reply and he presses a soft kiss on my lips. His hands rub my lower back gently and I'm the happiest I've ever been.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I failed you, I'm such a fucking failure." He says bluntly and I'm surprised, I've never heard Nash call himself a failure.

"No don't say that, Nash. You're not a failure. Yes, it hurt and it was a horrible month but we're together now. That's all I ever wanted." I reply intensely and he smiles at me. He presses another gentle kiss to my lips and I enjoy how tender he's being with me.

"I'm leaving Lea," he says and even though I want that so much I know she won't go quietly, she'll try to destroy Nash in the press. I can't let him give up his career just for me. I'm happy know ing that we are together and he loves only me.

"No, Nash. That's not necessary, I don't want you to fuck up your career for me. We'll make it work and we'll be happy together." I tell him firmly and he smiles lovingly at me. I will never get tired of him looking at me like that.

"You're amazing for willing to do that, baby but I'm leaving her. She cheated on me, remember the first day we kissed? I had gone home to get some papers I forgot and I found her in our bed fucking some model from her art class. I had her followed and she went back to him just like I thought she would. So she'll go quietly, that broke as fuck boyfriend will not be able to afford her so she'll have to find some other sucker to pay for her shit." Nash says to me and pure happiness spreads through my body.

We can be together just like I've been wanting. I came this morning ready to quit and never see him again and instead my dream of being with him is coming true.

I lean in and kiss him deeply, I pour all of my love and my longing into our kiss. He flicks his tongue against my lips and then nibbles at the bottom lip gently. He's getting me worked up again, all I want to do is go home with him and spend all day and night making love.

When we pull away I bite my lip shyly, there's so many things I want to ask.

"Talk to me baby," he tells me and I begin to ask him all the questions that had been running through my head but I was always too scared to ask. He answers them, even the most intimate questions, there's nothing that he keeps from me.

"When did you realize you had fallen in love with me?" I ask curiously. He gently traces my lips and my jaw with his finger.

"I fell in love with you a long time ago but I didn't admit it to myself until the weekend we went to North Carolina together. That's why I acted differently, how could I go back to that impersonal way of having sex when I was in love with you? But once I got home I was in denial and when you confessed your feelings for me, I had already convinced myself that it wasn't love. I was so stupid and I almost lost you because of it," he replies and I know he's being honest.

We continue kissing and when the phone rings I groan as we pull away.

I lean over and answer the phone. "Senator Grier's office, this is Cameron."

"I need to speak to my husband." Lea says with that air of superiority she uses all the time. I smirk because she's lost Nash and she doesn't even know it.

"I'm sorry ma'am, he's busy right now but I can take a message if you'd like." I tell her and I chuckle when she hangs up.

"Who was that?" Nash asks me, he leans in a kisses my lips softly. It's like he can't take his hands off me, I love it.

"Your soon to be ex-wife." I smile happily at him when he laughs and nods in agreement.

"I'm kicking her ass out tonight." He states and that makes me even more happy.

I glance at the clock and sigh. He has a meeting soon. I get off his lap and he pouts at me. A rush of desire comes over me abruptly and I want him so much.

"You have that meeting with Senator Gilinsky, baby." I tell him and he rolls his eyes. "What?"

"The asshole that tried to steal you from me," he says and makes me smirk.

"Are you jealous?" I ask him and he stands up and shrugs nonchalantly.

"I know this ass is mine." He whispers in my ear as he pulls me close. "That's my cum inside you, not his."

It's so fucking dirty but makes me want him so bad. He grins wickedly at me because I'm sure I look like I'm sex starved but it's true. I need him again. One time isn't enough to sate my thirst for him.

His eyes grow dark with lust and his eyelids become hooded. He rubs my bottom lip roughly and then leans in and captures it in a hard kiss,

"I need you again, baby. So fucking badly." He mutters against my lips and I moan into our kiss, I feel the same way.

We have to stop before we get carried away. As we head towards the meeting I feel extremely happy, happier than I've been in a long time.

I'm finally getting what I want.

A/n- shorter than usual but I hope you guys liked it. 😘

Leave comments and let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 52
1st book in the Carpe series Carpe Noctem- Seize the night We were polar opposites. We ran in different social circles. But, somehow, our mutual love...
Dilemma By Ty

Fanfiction

34K 1.1K 17
Nash Grier has never thought of himself as gay. So why is he having all of these feelings for his best friend, Cameron Dallas? It doesn't help when h...
129K 4.5K 33
He never imagined that this was going to be his life. He thought that one day he would make it out of this god-forsaken town. But at 18 years old Nas...
10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...