Water and Ice (Loki Love Stor...

By Silver-Tigress

27 year old Aquamarine (Aqua) Spears Rivers believed she was just a normal girl living in Malibu, California... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
New Book!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's Note!!

Chapter 34

319 8 2
By Silver-Tigress

Songs used:

Fly Together from Winx Club Season 5

Aqua's P. O. V:

We fly for a few hours, the sun barely visible through the dark clouds.

I sit opposite Loki as Thor puts a blanket around Jane's shoulders, and strokes her hair once.

Loki smiles as he muses, "What I could do with the power that flows through those veins."

I tell him, "It would consume you."

"She's holding up alright. For now."

Thor says to Loki, "She's stronger in ways you don't even know."

Loki whispers fiercely, "Say goodbye."

Thor murmurs while gazing at the sleeping brunette, "Not this day."

"This day, the next, a hundred years... it's nothing." Loki adds as he gets to his feet, "You'll never be ready! The only woman who's love you've prized will be snatched from you."

"And will that satisfy you?!" Thor demands as he looks at his brother.

"Satisfaction's not in my nature," Loki says simply.

"Surrender's not in mine," Thor returns smoothly.

Loki mocks, "The Son of Odin."

"No. Not just of Odin!" Thor snaps, getting to his feet. Thor steps up to his brother as I watch them wearily. "You think you alone were loved of mother?"

"Guys...?" I ask wearily, not wanting them to fight at a time like this.

I was ignored as Thor snaps, glaring, "You had her tricked, but I had her trust!"

""Trust"? Was that her last expression?" Loki demands to know. "Trust we let her die?!"

"Guys!" I say louder, but I was still ignored.

"Aqua could not save her, even if she'd wanted to. What help were you in your cell?!" Thor hollers.

"Who put me there? WHO PUT ME THERE?!!" Loki roars furiously.

Thor shouts as he shoves the ravenette down, "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL!" Thor shoves Loki harder against the side of the boat, shaking him roughly. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL!!"

"GUYS!!" I snap in a harsh tone, jumping to my feet and causing them to pause. "That's enough!! Do you really think now is the best time to be fighting amongst yourselves?! I may not have known Frigga for that long, but I do know if she were here right now, Frigga would not want to see her sons fighting!" I take a breath as both males seem to take in my words. "You're acting like children! You need to grow up, and take responsibility! As of right now, you need to put your differences aside, so we can work together on this."

Thor says softly as he releases Loki, "She's right. Our mother would not want us to fight."

Loki says flippantly, "Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked." Loki gives a strained smile.

Thor says in a broken voice, "I wish I could trust you. Aqua seems to. So don't betray her trust."

Thor turns and steps back towards the sleeping Jane, his head bowed.

The wind tosses my long blonde hair as Loki gets to his feet and murmurs as I put my hand on his shoulder, "Trust my rage."

Loki looks at me and squeezes my hand for a moment before I go and sit back down, deciding to sing, resting my elbows on my knees and my face against the sides of my clasped hands.

"Even though we have our little battles
You're always in my hearth
If I don't show it
Still you should know it
We don't get along
Yeah, we get crazy
It can pull us far apart
But everytime we crash
I fly right back to where you are
No matter how we fall
No matter how we fight
You always hear my call
We always find the light
And when we hit the bottom
Love still takes us higher
(Takes us higher)
Maybe we'll stir it up
Maybe we'll throw it down
Love always sends us up
Right back on solid ground
No matter how we fall
We always fly
Fly together
Even when we're opposite and angry
I'm ever on your side
I'll always chose you
Can't bare to lose you
We mist our road on the side of the rainbow
But we know where the rainbow ends
We look into each others eyes and find our skies again
No matter how we fall
No matter how we fight
You always hear my call
We always find the light
And when we hit the bottom
Love still takes us higher
(Takes us higher)
Maybe we'll stir it up
Maybe we'll throw it down
Love always sends us up
Right back on solid ground
No matter how we fall
We always fly
Fly together
(I'm here with you)
(Nothing's better)
(Our sky is blue)
(Fly together)
(Our love is true)
(You're where I want to be)
(I'm here with you)
(Nothing's better)
(Our sky is blue)
(Fly together)
(Our love is true)
(You're where I want to be)
(I'm here with you)
(Nothing's better)
(Our sky is blue)
(Fly together)
(Our love is true)
(You're where I want to be)
(I'm here with you)
(Nothing's better)
(Our sky is blue)
(Fly together)
(Our love is true)
(You're where I want to be)"

My voice fades off into the air on the final note, and I could feel Loki smiling at me but Thor is still gazing ahead.

This is going to be a long day.

🌊❄️🌊❄️

We fly for several more hours, Thor now standing against the starboard railing with his foot on the bench, when Jane suddenly wakes up.

"Jane," Thor utters.

Jane gets to her feet and peers over the prow of the boat, gazing at a large ship heading towards the ground.

Jane murmurs knowingly, "Malekeith."

Before getting off the boat, we make our plan. Which was that Loki will pretend to attack Thor with his Illusion Magic and Jane and I will follow the lead. Loki will then pretend to join Malekeith's side by claiming he wants a front row seat of Asgard's destruction, but only if Malekeith doesn't touch a hair on my head.

Loki pulls me aside and cups my face as he gazes at the thin scar running just below my eye. His thumb grazing it, Loki murmurs, "I will make him pay for this, Aquamarine. I will not let him touch you ever again."

"Hopefully, when this is over, you and I can be together," I say, putting my hand over his as I lean into his touch.

"I doubt Odin will release me, even if I tell him about us. As long as I know you'll be safe from Malekeith, I'll be happy, my love. I'll always be there to protect you. Just promise me you won't get hurt," Loki says gently.

I nod my head and he leans forwards to kiss me deeply, sending fire coursing through my veins. I ignore the feeling of Jane and Thor staring at us as I kiss Loki back, threading my hands through his hair. Jane was told by me and Thor that Loki is my boyfriend when we'd left Asgard.

Loki and I pull back slowly as we lean our foreheads against each other and I say firmly, "Only if you do the same, and that you won't die on me." I was referring to the time he'd faked his death after battling Thor on the Bifrost so long ago.

Loki chuckles sheepishly as he murmurs, "For you, I promise."

Loki and I share one more kiss before we finally pull back and he helps me off the boat.

I tug my hood up as Loki and I follow Thor and Jane to the hill before Malekeith's ship, standing on the ravenette's right. Thor helps Jane over as we gaze down at the group of elves approaching.

I whisper to Loki as I spot the horned alien walking beside Malekeith, "He's the one who cut my face, by the way."

I see Loki clench his jaw in anger at those words, his emerald green gaze hard.

Thor asks Jane and I, "Right. Are you ready?"

Jane and I nod our heads.

Loki says, "I am."

I hang back as Thor and Loki step forward.

Loki says to Thor, "This plan of yours is gonna get us killed."

"Possibly," Thor mumbles.

Loki turns to him as he holds out his shackles wrists pointedly. Thor glares down at them.

"You still don't trust me, brother?" Loki asks.

"Would you?" Thor retorts as he reluctantly removes Loki's shackles.

Loki sighs as he rubs his wrists and looks back down, "No, I wouldn't."

Loki takes out a dagger before plunging it into the right side of Thor's abdomen, causing him to grunt in pain as Thor collapses and rolls down the hill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 32
The realms are changing. Times are changing. The gods have been around for a very long time and they have been watching. Waiting. There are the gods...
71.4K 1.9K 35
Kari is a simple girl, born of Asgard and Midgard. Her mother supposedly died in childbirth, so she spent her life on Asgard. But when her father com...
375 0 30
Rán, the goddess of the sea, has everything she could ever want. But why does she long for her mortal life as Celestial Rivers? That chapter ended fo...
53.9K 1.7K 61
B12. That was what HYDRA had called her ever since she had been snatched from her parent's grasps at the young age of 4. She had been experimented on...