THE BLACK ONYX (BOOK 1) WATTY...

By Mixybooks

Completed on the 12th of February 2022 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "You must have... More

❌Warning❌
✨🌈CAST🌈✨
🐾The Black Onyx🐾
🥀Chapter 1🥀
🥀Chapter 2🥀
🥀Chapter 3🥀
🦄Authors note🦄
🥀Chapter 4🥀
🦚I love you allllll🦚
🥀Chapter 5🥀
🥀Chapter 6🥀
🥀Chapter 7🥀
🥀Chapter 8🥀
🥀Chapter 9🥀
🥀Chapter 10🥀
🥀Chapter 11🥀
🥀Chapter 12🥀
🥀Chapter 13🥀
🥀Chapter 14🥀
🥀Chapter 15🥀
🥀Chapter 16🥀
🥀Chapter 17🥀
🥀Chapter 18🥀
🥀Chapter 19🥀
🥀Chapter 20🥀
🥀Chapter 22🥀
🐙Authors note🐙
🥀Chapter 23🥀
🦋Love Mowa🦋
🥀Chapter 24🥀
🥀Chapter 25🥀
🥀Chapter 26🥀
🥀Chapter 27🥀
🥀Chapter 28🥀
🥀Chapter 29🥀
🥀Chapter 30🥀
🥀Chapter 31🥀
🥀Chapter 32🥀
🥀Chapter 33🥀
🥀Chapter 34🥀
🥀Chapter 35🥀
🥀Chapter 36🥀
🥀Chapter 37🥀
🥀Chapter 38🥀
🥀Chapter 39🥀
🥀Chapter 40🥀
🌈A love Note from Mowa🌈
🦢Epilogue 🦢
(💥Coming soon💥)

🥀Chapter 21🥀

171 26 4
By Mixybooks

"Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there."

~Mr Villian Quotes ~
🦋

This chapter is dedicated to doyoucaree13 for being a part of this book so far, your comments make me super happy 😊

They were supposed to love me.

To appreciate me.

To protect me.

I believed in them, in all of them.

I thought I could change the world, fix the bad and live happily ever after but I was wrong, so so wrong.

Because at the the end of the day the darkness always wins.

I know that now as I watch them, their mocking gazes trained on me with their outstretched video camera's documenting every moment of my misery, their vile smiles as they observe my shaking form.

My naked shaking form.

I shiver in disgust as I feel the sticky red liquid oozing out of me onto the bloodied tattered sheets, a reminder of the last piece of me being forcefully taken away leaving me bare, exposed and helpless.

So very helpless.

One of them says something but I'm too out of it to hear any words then theu follow up their words and fling a used condom wrap on my polluted form.

At least one of them bothered with a condom.

"Johnathan" I choke on a sob the drugs making my voice sound slurred and inaudible, "where is he?"

I tried again hoping beyond hope he was okay, that he'll save me from this nightmare.

At my question someone walks into my line of vision their golden hair deceptively let loose to accommodate an angelic face.

But I wasn't fooled, at least not anymore as she flashed me a satanic smile.

"Probably fucking some bloke in the back room" she snarled, her voice filled with so much malice I had to wince.

"I don't believe you" I felt my eyes well up in tears my fathers voice banging against my head on repeat.

Weak, I was so fucking weak.

If only I could have been more like my sister, my Zuri , my shield, my last hope.

"You were fucking easy to manipulate it was bloody unbelievable, did you honestly think he could love you" she motioned to the rest , "that anyone of us could even like you?"

She laughed, it was quick and harsh and horrible to my ears.

"You actually thought you could defy me, walking around like some saint" she walked around the bloody bed eyes trained on me in pure hate, "wait till the whole school sees you now Zarene, you're over."

She got in my face and screamed.

"Your whole life is fucking over."

"Why?"

I breathed out, the pain coming in massive waves as the drugs began to wear out.

"Because you're a fucking doormat darling and you need to know your place."

She brought her beautifully sculpted face towards me once more and at that moment nothing seemed uglier than her snarl.

"And that place is right under me, always beneath me you stupid pathetic girl.

Then everything went dark.

                                  ~•~

Numb

That's all I felt as I made my way into the school hallway the next day after Ella's revelation.

Something my brain has been finding hard to wrap around since the moment I heard it.

I watched the usual early morning chatter in dull passing, watching their smiles and wondering if all these people knew Za.

If they had even bothered to stop and wonder about her, wonder with guilt in their hearts regarding her unfair treatment and came to one conclusion.

No one cared.

Everyone forgot all about her and moved on with their lives, it was almost like she had never existed in the first place.

She was disposable, everyone was.

From my side I made eye contact with Ella who gave me a little nod of acknowledgement.

Nodding back at her I pulled out my phone and texted her a two digit figure pressing send.

Her phone pinged with my text and she retrieved it giving me a single nod of understanding onece more and headed in another direction all together.

Looks like my plan was in motion.

Scowling slightly at anyone that made eye-contact I trudged to my locker and stopped rather confused at the sight of an anxious looking Poppy right in front of it.

"What are you doing here?"

Jumping in fright at my sudden appearance she clutched her chest dramatically.

"Christ Zuri you scared me"

"Why are you here Poppy?"

She sighed at my annoyed tone her gaze on me softening to apologetic.

"I came over to apologize for my outburst from before" she moved closer to me eyes pleading, "to be honest I was really worried about your sudden friendship with Rose but then I had the time to ponder and figured you must have your reasons"

She held onto my hands and a foreign feeling washed over me, making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Besides you're badass so I know you can handle yourself just fine, I'm so sorry Zuri"

I shrugged disentangling myself from her hold.

"It's cool, can't say I exactly liked your approach but it's all good now so why don't we start by not being touchy alright."

"Oh thank you thank you thank youuuuuu" Poppy squealed completely ignoring the no touching rule and grabbing me to herself in a full blown hug, "I swear I missed your mean self so much I thought I was going to cry" she wailed making me roll my eyes.

"You done?" I muttered after she hysterically described how sad she had been and promised to never let us fight ever again.

What a bloody psycho.

I smiled slightly at the thought.

Pushing her aside I grabbed my books, letting her hold onto me as we made our way to the first class of the day listening halfheartedly to her mindless chatter that reminded me of Zarene so much it made me breath a little easier.

The day went on rather slowly after that and by lunch time I literally bolted right out of the class with an overactive Poppy by my side who hadn't stopped yapping about all the things I missed out on since we had our little mis-understanding.

Hurrying her along we made our way into the ginormous dining hall ando left Poppy to get to her table making my way to Rose's centre table.

I made eye contact with Rose first, her red painted lips pulling into a sinister smile at the sight of me moving away from Collins who not too long ago had his lips attached to hers.

"Hello love glad you could make it" she patted the empty spot beside her.

Nodding at Sarah and Kim who both blew me kisses each I sat my ass down and made eye contact with Collins who's eyes had been drilling holes into me the moment I was within their vicinity.

"Collins this is Zuri." Rose introduced linking our arms together, "she's the gorgeous friend I've been telling you about pudding. "

He eyed me with renewed interest his eyes lewd and inappropriate as he appraised me with his eyes.

"You mean Alexander's new plaything?" he flashed me a wolfish grin that made me want to gut him and feed him to sharks.

The imagery made me smile.

Rose let out a little forced laugh giving Collins a warning glance.

He just shrugged at that turning his attention to the buffet by the table taking his sweet time serving himself a plate.

"Hey guys" a gruff voice sounded from behind and sank right next to me without waiting for a reply .

Turning slightly I eyes Johnathan's form in dis-interest as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Hi Zuri, umm I thought we needed to talk things out"

I eyed him and noted his wounds had started to heal now much to my disappointment although he still somewhat looked like a mess.

"Cut it out Johnathan, you're going to make her uncomfortable" Sarah spoke up from across me her eyes warning.

"You should be thankful I didn't kick you out of the Royals after the stunt you pulled anyway" Rose eyed him with un-hidden disgust, "It's honestly annoying enough that I have to see your barf worthy face anyway haven't you heard of makeup you know to cover up the evidence of how weak you are" She motioned to his battered face making him wince slightly and grow quiet.

And that's when I felt it.

The slight prickle of awareness, the hairs at the the back of my neck standing to full attention.

Unable to resist I let my eyes land on him.

Beelzebub himself at the dining entrance his cool blue green eyes settled on me in a predatory way that made my whole being prickle with awareness.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Collins snarled watching him too his eyes filled with hatred, "I thought he felt eating with us was below him, the bloody bastard."

But I wasn't paying Collins any mind because right at that moment my phone buzzed once more with a single word.

Ready?

I smiled and typed in my reply pulling my chair back and heading straight for my target .

A series of buzzes sounded around the hallway as everyone looked confusedly at their phones.

I smiled at the first gasp of shock then quickened my steps as the whole hall erupted in a complete frenzy.

I briefly heard the scraping of a chair as Johnathan's dread filled voice filled the large space as he yelled out in complete and utter disbelief.

But even with all the noise and chaos around me I stayed focused on one person and one person only whose gaze hadn't once left mine, his lips growing in a sinister smile as I got closer to his dark foreboding form.

Once I was close enough to him I side stepped his large form and whispered into his ear watching as the skin on his jaw tightened as if trying to restrain himself.

"Come along Beelzebub, let's play a little game"

Not sparing the dining hall another glance I walked out with a smile on my face and a pep in my step as my heels clicked elegantly across the marble flooring smiling at my shoes of choice on the reflective flooring.

The devil sure as hell looked good in Loubintons.

WORD COUNT: 1759

Two chapters in 2 daysssss????!!!!!....now I totally think I deserve an applause😂, but it's all thanks to you guys and my great big unending love for you lol. Enjoy babysss love ya.

🐾
xoxo
🦋Mowa🦋

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 160 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
303 4 8
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
40.5K 3.2K 31
🔊paenboi : /ˈpanbɔɪ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...
12.7K 403 34
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...