Stickwitu

BแปŸi -BARRYWRITES

"๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ'๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘โ„Ž 20... Xem Thรชm

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
announcement

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

24.3K 1.2K 1.2K
BแปŸi -BARRYWRITES

HUNTER
BEVERLY HILLS, CA

It was the next day and my mind was running crazy just thinking about the results of the test.

Now that I think about it more and more she could've paid the doctor to do a fake one.

I just felt bad for Alex more than anything. He's young and pure. He doesn't even know what's going on.

But I guess that's the good thing about it. He won't ever need to know about his mom's whore ways.

I carried Alex downstairs and into the kitchen where my mom was cooking breakfast.

Everyone was in the dining room eating, except for Noah.

"Morning mom."

"Morning, baby."

She was at the stove cooking some more eggs and bacon.

"You're still going to watch him for the day?" I ask my mom as I get a bottle out so I could make Alex's morning bottle.

"Of course." She smiled. "Just set him up in the living room with his rocker."

"Alright." I adjusted Alex on my shoulder and continued making the bottle.

He got fussy, so I hurried up and made his bottle.

"Are you not eating breakfast?" My mom asked before I left out of the kitchen.

"No, I'm fine. I'll pick something up later."

She nodded, and I left out the kitchen and went into the living room.

After I finished feeding Alex, I sat him down in his rocker.

While I was sitting there rocking the chair gently, I kept thinking about Asiya.

I missed her so bad. She was all I thought about when my mind wasn't occupied with being a dad.

I know that she's upset right now, but I don't want to come to her empty-handed.

I wanted to come to her with solid information and not a bunch of empty promises.

When I saw Alex was dosing off, I picked him out of his chair and lightly tapped his back.

"Hey wake up kid. It's not nap time yet. If anyone needs a nap, it's me." I chuckled.

I heard my mom's footsteps click against the marble floors as she walked into the living room.

"Okay, let me take my handsome grandson so you can go to school. You'll be lucky if you graduate." My mom reached her hands out to get him.

I handed her Alex and gave her his spit up towel as well.

I picked my keys and my phone up. I turned around and got ready to leave out the door.

"Hunter, you might want to change your shirt. It's old spit up stains on the back." My mom chuckled at me.

I sucked my teeth and turned back around so I could head to my room and change.

𐩃

It was the end of the 2nd period when my phone began to ring. I quickly got my phone out and answered.

"Hi, is this Hunter Collins?" The lady on the phone asked.

"Yeah, it's him," I said as I looked around the hallway.

It was like everything slowed down when I made eye contact with her. She was gorgeous, as always.

Her brown irises stared into my blues.

Just looking at her made me miss her even more.

The moment was quickly ruined when I heard the lady's voice again. "Mr. Collins? Are you there?"

"Uh yes, I'm here still."

When I looked back up, Asiya wasn't there anymore.

"The result came back, and it turns out you're not the father. I'm sorry Mr. Collins, I understand this can be very upsetting." She sympathizes.

I squeezed my eyes shut and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I saw it coming in the back of my mind, but I pushed it back. Now I have a connection built with him, and it's hurting me.

It's sickening that Beth would do such a thing, but honestly, can you be surprised?

"I've done some digging and talked to the last doctor who did the paternity test. He confessed to being paid off. It also seems that someone in your family might be the father. Im going to email you a copy of the results as well."

My mind went straight to Noah.

I hung up the phone and went straight to find him. He sat and watched as I was a father to potentially his kid.

That shit wasn't cool.

He embarrassed me so now he would get what's coming for him.

I saw him leaned up against the locker, talking to some girl.

I walked up to him and grabbed him by his shirt, throwing him into the locker.

"Hunter, what the hell are you doing?" He tried getting me off of him but I wouldn't let up.

I got him on the ground and began punching him in the face repeatedly.

The fight didn't end until Coach and one of the teachers broke it up. When I looked up at him he was grinning, wiping the blood off of his lip.

I huffed and fought to get out of Coach's hold. He's lucky I didn't do any more damage.

"Hunter, calm the hell down!"

We got into the locker room and coach shoved me off of him.

"Hunter, I've tolerated a lot from you but this... this is the last straw. Fighting your fucking brother for the whole school to see? Are you out of your damn mind?" He hollered.

I put my head in my hands. "You don't understand."

"Then make me understand Hunter." He snapped. "'cause one more fight and all your scholarships will be thrown away."

"I know that Coach." I dragged my hands down my face and sighed.

"Then act like it because it only takes one call. See yourself to the principal's office when you've got yourself together."

He walked past me, leaving out of the room slamming the door on his way out.

A/N
chilleee the ghettooo

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

5.4K 142 25
************************************************************************ +*I own my OC Cassandra Katherine Jordan not the Green Lantern Animated seri...
99.3K 3K 23
Amiyah Hayes, life is about to change when she gets a chance of a lifetime to go to one of the most prestigious schools in the state. She's only ther...
30.2K 386 27
What if Derek had 5 sisters instead off 4... All the characters are from Greys Anatomy but only the 5th sister is not from greys. Hope you enjoy ๐Ÿฅฐ
28K 859 15
You are the daughter of hated pirates, just like Ace. You are injured, tortured, and almost killed. This, believe it or not, is my first fanfic, the...