Water and Ice (Loki Love Stor...

By Silver-Tigress

27 year old Aquamarine (Aqua) Spears Rivers believed she was just a normal girl living in Malibu, California... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
New Book!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's Note!!

Chapter 27

363 6 0
By Silver-Tigress

Aqua's P. O. V:

"Aqua, are you ready?" Cap calls from down the stairs in my home. It was nearly 6: 45 and Cap's taking me out on a date.

I'm wearing a black halter neck dress with a pink and silver unicorn horn necklace and matching earrings. I have black heels on my feet.

There were a few more assassination attempts on my life because of my Haemokinesis, but they were all stopped by me, Cap, Tony and Rhodey. Cap has been even more protective of me ever since.

Once I was certain I was ready, I grab my light blue Chanel handbag and make sure my house keys were in it before I grab my black jumper and leave my bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Coming!" I say as I jog down the stairs, seeing awe on Cap's face.

"Wow, you look great," He says as I slip in my jumper.

We share a quick kiss before I say, "Thanks. So do you." Cap is wearing a long sleeved blue shirt under his brown leather jacket and black pants with enclosed shoes.

"Thanks," Cap says as I slip on my jacket. Cap had insisted on driving, since he's the boyfriend.

I leave the lights on and lock the house behind us, only for Cap and I to be bombarded by paparazzi. I flinch at the sudden flashing lights. Cap asks for the photographers to move so we could go on our date, which makes them even more excited.

Eventually, Cap and I reach my car and we get in it. Cap starts the engine, before pulling out of the garage and heading to our destination.

🌊❄️🌊❄️

Since it was almost Christmas, Cap is staying at my place over night. We drive home about four hours later and I'm immensely relieved to see that there's no paparazzi hiding out in my yard.

Cap parks his motorbike before we get back into the house.

"That was a wonderful dinner," I say, leading Cap to the living room. "Thank you."

"Sure. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"So, you wanna watch a movie or two? How about some anime?" I ask.

"I'd like to know more about this "anime" you keep talking about," Cap says.

"I have a lot," I say. I go to the cupboard in the living room that holds all my anime, as it wouldn't fit in the one DVD cupboard. "I think you'd like anime such as Inuyasha. I have all the episodes that are out currently."

"Sure. I'll get the drinks," Cap says, getting the colas.

Hours go by, and I'm dozing off on the couch with Cap's arm around my shoulders. The 10th episode of season 1 ends, and I was about to go change it, when the screen suddenly flicks to something else.

Cap and I sit up straight as a man with his long dark hair pulled up in a bun and with a beard and moustache appears on screen.

The screen then changes to show the man walking by a bunch of people, like an inspector.

The other men hold guns at him as the man starts speaking.

"Some people call me a terrorist." Guns fire at the civilians. "I consider myself a teacher. A miracle. Ready for another lesson. In 1864 in Sankreek Colorado, the U. S military waited till the friendly shy and braves all gone. Waited to attack and slaughter the families left behind." The screen shows a bunch of different people as he speaks. Neither Cap nor I say anything. "And claim their land. 39 hours ago," The screen shows a horrifying image of smoke coming from a destroyed building, "Ali Al Salam air base in Quainten was attacked. I-I-I did that. A quaint military church filled with wives and children, of course. The soldiers were out on manoeuvres. The braves were away." The screen showed a person on a cross and a man giving a speech. "President Ellis continues to resist my attempts to educate him." A person sets fire to the cross, biting it and the person tied to it. "And now, resist me again. You know who I am? You don't know where I am. And you'll never see me coming."

On that gloomy note, the TV goes to the coloured striped screen, and Cap and I could only stare at it in number shock, with me gaping, my hand still gripping the remote.

After a moment, I glance at Cap and take my phone out of my purse.

"What are you doing?" Cap asks.

"Checking to see if Tony saw it," I say without looking at him. I put my phone to my ear and a moment later, Tony picks up. "Did you put the TV on, Tony?"

"I take it that means you saw it, too, Bubbles?" Tony says knowingly.

"Yeah. Cap did, too. He's staying with me for Christmas," I say. "What the hall do you think that was?"

"I don't know, but I want you two to meet up with me and Rhodey tomorrow so we can talk about it. Meet up?"

I let out a sigh as I say, "Sure. We'll be there."

"By the way, how'd you know I was still awake?" Tony asks.

"Lucky guess," I say, before we hang up. I look at Cap's questioning look. "Tony saw the message on TV. He wants to meet to discuss it."

"I'm sorry, Aqua, but I need to head back to base tomorrow to do some research on it," Cap says apologetically.

"Now? But Christmas is in a few days!" I remind him.

"I'll be back on time for Christmas. But I need to leave in the morning," Cap says assuringly, rubbing my arm gently.

I nod my head, leaning forward to hug him. "That was actually terrifying. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to sleep tonight."

"I'll be here if you need me, Aqua," Cap murmurs, hugging me tighter.

"Thanks, Steve," I say.

🌊❄️🌊❄️

The next afternoon, I wear a short sleeved light blue layered maxi dress with a matching blue jumper and blue tights underneath, along with short black boots and my hair is in a high ponytail. I'm also wearing a dark blue crystal swan necklace with earrings in the shape of a heart.

I sit next to Rhodey in a lunch restaurant as the news flickers on about the Mandarin. I'd told Tony and Rhodey earlier that Cap had to fly back to New York to look further into this murder case.

Everyone is freaking out about it.

We were sitting at the restaurant when Rhodey shows up in his suit on the TV, though redone to resemble that of Captain America's, and he's been renamed to "Iron Patriot."

Rhodey was saying to Tony and I, "It tested well with focus groups, alright?"

"I am Iron Patriot!" Tony says in a loud, gruff voice, making me giggle around my chicken salad.

"Listen, War Machine is a little too aggressive, alright. This sends a better message."

Tony sighs, "So what's really going on? The Mandarin?" Rhodey sets down his drink as Tony takes off his shades. "Seriously, can we talk about this guy?"

Rhodey and I glance at each other as I lean forward to say quietly, "It's classified information, Tony. There's been 9 bombings."

"9?" He asks in shock as I take a swig of my cola.

"The public only knows about 3. But, here's the thing, nobody can ID the device. There's no bomb casings," I say as I slap my hands lightly against the table.

Tony offers, "You know I can help. Just ask. I got a ton of new tech. I got a presell suit. I got one disposable. It catches explosions in midair."

With narrowed blue eyes, I ask in a doctor's voice, "When was the last time you got a good night's sleep?"

Tony responds, "Last guy slept 3 hours a year. Look what he did."

Rhodey says, glancing from me to the brunette, "We're concerned about you, Tony. We're concerned about you."

"You're gonna come at me like that?" Tony asks.

"No. We're not trying to be dick—ow!" Rhodey is cut off with a soft exclamation when I kick him sharply in the shin. He whips his head to me in shock but follows my gaze as I jerk my chin at a young brunette girl and little blonde haired boy holding a drawing out to me and Tony. "—tators," Rhodey amends, hissing at the pain in his leg.

"Would you and Aqua mind signing my drawings?" The girl asks, making me blink in surprise.

"If Richard doesn't mind. Dick," Tony utters, gesturing to a sheepish Rhodey as he and I take each drawing. "What's your name?"

"Erin," She says, smiling.

Tony says to to the little boy, "I loved you in the Christmas story, by the way."

The drawing Erin gave me is of me facing off against Loki in Stark Tower after Tony had flown off, Loki giving me a wink with a sparkle floating before him, me giving the best deadpan look I had ever given anyone, and a chibi version of a jealous looking Cap pouting with his arms crossed over his chest in the nearby corner.

I gaze at it for a moment before writing, "Erin, fight like a girl!"

Rhodey leans over to whisper as Tony and I sign the drawings, "Listen, everyone is scared. After New York, aliens... come on! I need to look strong. Stopping the Mandarin is priority when it's not..."

"It's not superhero business," Tony mutters, not looking at him.

"No. It's not," I say. "It's an American business."

I finish writing on the drawing before me when I hear a crack, and look up at Tony. I feel worried as I ask, "Are you alright, Tony?"

Rhodey has his hand on Tony's shoulder, Tony's face in his hands, as he mutters in annoyance, "I broke the crayon!"

Tony seems to zone out as Erin asks, "Are you okay, Mr.?"

Rhodey says, "Take it easy, Tony."

The little boy leans over to whisper, "How did you get out of the wormhole?"

This causes Tony to suddenly jump to his feet and rush out of the restaurant.

"Whoa, Tony?! Tony?!" Rhodey and I call worriedly. We glance at each other before I grab my bag and race out with Rhodey to check on the Stark.

We reach Tony, seeing him crouching on the floor, a huge crowd surrounding him. I tap him on the helmet, emitting an echoey clang, causing Tony to look at me. "Tony, this isn't making you look any better. Do you need me to check you over?"

"Sorry Seaweed Brain, man, I've gotta split," Was all Tony says before we step back and he takes flight, the wind tossing my hair and clothes.

Rhodey and I glance at one another, now feeling even more concerned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 130 66
27 Gwendolyn Stacy Bloom possesses powerful magic. Since she was ten years old, Gwen has been a member of S. H. I. E. L. D., and fighting crime in Ne...
71.4K 1.9K 35
Kari is a simple girl, born of Asgard and Midgard. Her mother supposedly died in childbirth, so she spent her life on Asgard. But when her father com...
4.1K 182 14
[Completed] Y/n Ægirsdottir is the daughter of Ægir, a sea jötunn associated with the ocean, and Rán, a goddess and a personification of the sea. Be...
46.1K 1.5K 111
Loki/Avengers fanfic Celene is a 21-year-old girl who grew up with divorced parents, an abusive father and a loving mother. She never had a normal li...