๐๐˜๐€๐€๐‘ ๐Š๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„โคโœจ...

By QueenAnB

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐˜๐€๐€๐‘ ๐Š๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„โคโœจ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿ“œโœจ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—™๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

introduction
1๐Ÿ“œ - Gilah โœจ
part 1โœจ - prologue and characters
part 2โœจ
part-3โœจ
part-4โœจ
part-5โœจ
part-6โœจ
part-7โœจ
part-8โœจ
part-9โœจ
part-10โœจ
part-11โœจ
part-12โœจ (LAST)
celebration ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
2๐Ÿ“œ - justajoo ๐ŸŒŸ
part - 1 prologue๐ŸŒŸ
part - 2 characters๐ŸŒŸ
part- 3๐ŸŒŸ
part - 4 ๐ŸŒŸ
part - 5๐ŸŒŸ
part -6 ๐ŸŒŸ
part -7๐ŸŒŸ
part - 8๐ŸŒŸ
part - 9๐ŸŒŸ
part - 10๐ŸŒŸ
part - 11๐ŸŒŸ
part - 12๐ŸŒŸ
part - 13๐ŸŒŸ
part - 14๐ŸŒŸ
part - 15๐ŸŒŸ
part - 16๐ŸŒŸ
part - 17๐ŸŒŸ
part - 18๐ŸŒŸ
part - 19๐ŸŒŸ (last)
3๐Ÿ“œ- khuld ๐ŸŒง
part - 1 prologue๐ŸŒง
part - 2 characters๐ŸŒง
part - 3๐ŸŒง
part - 4๐ŸŒง
part - 5๐ŸŒง
part - 6๐ŸŒง
part - 7๐ŸŒง
part - 8๐ŸŒง
part - 9๐ŸŒง
part -11๐ŸŒง
part - 10๐ŸŒง
part - 12๐ŸŒง
part - 13๐ŸŒง
part - 14๐ŸŒง
part - 15๐ŸŒง
part - 16๐ŸŒง
part - 17๐ŸŒง
part - 18๐ŸŒง
part - 19๐ŸŒง
A/N
part - 20๐ŸŒง
part - 21๐ŸŒง
part - 22๐ŸŒง
part - 23๐ŸŒง
part - 24๐ŸŒง
part - 25๐ŸŒง
part - 26๐ŸŒง
part - 27๐ŸŒง
part - 28๐ŸŒง(Last)
khuld memes๐ŸŒง
4๐Ÿ“œ- be-shumaar๐ŸŒท
part - 1๐ŸŒท prologue
part - 2๐ŸŒท
part - 3๐ŸŒท
part - 4๐ŸŒท
part -5๐ŸŒท
part - 6๐ŸŒท
part - 7๐ŸŒท
part - 8๐ŸŒท
part - 9๐ŸŒท
part - 11๐ŸŒท
part - 12๐ŸŒท
part - 13๐ŸŒท
part - 14๐ŸŒท
part - 15๐ŸŒท
part - 16๐ŸŒท
part -17 ๐ŸŒท
part - 18 ๐ŸŒท
part - 19๐ŸŒท
part - 20 ๐ŸŒท
part - 21๐ŸŒท
part - 22๐ŸŒท
part - 23 ๐ŸŒท
part 24๐ŸŒท (Last)
Beshumaar ๐ŸŒท memes
5๐Ÿ“œ - Takraar๐ŸŒป
part - 1 prologue ๐ŸŒป
part - 2๐ŸŒป
part - 3๐ŸŒป
part - 4๐ŸŒป
part - 5๐ŸŒป
part - 6๐ŸŒป
important announcement ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ
last baar announcement ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
part - 7๐ŸŒป
part - 8๐ŸŒป
part - 9๐ŸŒป
part - 10๐ŸŒป
part - 11๐ŸŒป
part -12๐ŸŒป
NEW BOOKโœจ
part - 13๐ŸŒป
part - 14๐ŸŒป
part - 15๐ŸŒป
part - 16๐ŸŒป
part - 17๐ŸŒป
part - 18๐ŸŒป
part - 19๐ŸŒป
part - 20๐ŸŒป
part - 21๐ŸŒป
part - 22๐ŸŒป
part - 23๐ŸŒป
part - 24๐ŸŒป
part - 25๐ŸŒป
part- 26๐ŸŒป
part - 27๐ŸŒป
part-28๐ŸŒป(Last)
Takraar๐ŸŒป memes
NEW BOOK ALERTโœจ
IMPORTANT NOTE โœจ
NEW BOOKโœจ

part -10 ๐ŸŒท

10.3K 756 282
By QueenAnB

It was almost 4 pm when they reached zuberi mansion.

As soon as they stopped eshaal ran out of the car.

Sahir got down and took the luggage with him and entered zuberi Mansion.

He walked to the door... He saw eshaal bawling her eyes out hugging her mom.

He heaved a defeated sigh watching her weep... He considered himself the culprit for her current state... If only he would have reached on time...nothing of this sort would have happened... He felt like he failed to protect her and was solely responsible for her tears.

Everyone asked both to get freshened up... They nodded and left to their respective rooms.

Sahir was holding eshaal's bag too... When they reached their floors... Eshaal turned to him and spoke "hamara bag ...hum yahan se le jainge"

Sahir nodded and placed her bag in her hands and walked to his room.

Eshaal went inside her room and slumped on bed heaving a frustrated sigh...tears rolled down her eyes... She felt like she was deceiving her parents by hiding everything... They deserved to know to what their child did in their absence... She was ready to take the blame on her completely and looking at sahir's behavior it was clear to her that he was no way interested in this compromise... She didn't even wanted to address it as a relation... It was a mere compromise, she was a forced responsibility on him and a burden.

With every thought her heart burned knowing she was just a mistake that he would probably erase her out of his life.

She groaned in her pillow "hamare saath hi kyu yeh sab ho raha hai...ek galati ki itni badi saaza"

She dug her nails in her palm "sahir toh humari jaisi ladki ke taraf dekhte tak nahi honge... Dekho kaise hum zabardasti unke galle padhgaye.... Hume rok dena chahiye tha ye sab kuch"

Sahir was always the stud and starboy everywhere....well known for his expressive and fun aura while eshaal was the quiet person searching corners to hide from crowds...she hated people while sahir was people's person.

Sahir on the other side was dreading the moment when eshaal would tell everything to elders... He was supposed to protect her... Instead he just ruined it... He failed to keep his promise.

He went to bathroom and stood under shower letting the water run on him and consume all the worries.

Pressing his forehead on the sidewall...he released a breath... His mind still stuck on eshaal... He thought about eshaal's feelings towards this marriage... If it was tough for him... It was toughest for her...dealing with the trauma of harassed to a forced marriage with her good for nothing cousin .

(A/N Sahir aisa sonch raha hai mai nahi🤧)

It was dinner time... Everyone were seated in their chairs... Elders were very happy to see entire family together after so many days.

Sahir and eshaal were sitting opposite to each other... Both staring at food like it was a foreign substance.

The table was set with all delicacies on occasion of entire family eating together after so manys days.

It was lie to say that sahir wasn't missing food cooked by eshaal...Her attentiveness to the dish... Her concentrating face which was cute according to him...she would have her tongue pressed between her teeth while she would keenly try to bring the exact flavors to the dish.

While eshaal thought about how sahir's face lit up watching  a new dish made by her when placed in front of him...how he once in daze took her hands in his and pressed his lips on her knuckles admiring her cooking skills.

There trance was broken by daadijaan's voice.

Daadijaan spoke "Allah ka shukar..sabko ek saath dekhkar dil ko kitna sukoon aaya...mere masoom bacche pata nahi itni dur kaise chalegaye"

Daadajaan agreed and said "baat toh sahi hai begum... Iss nalayak ke bina mere gale se toh khana nahi utar raha tha"

Daadajaan was very attached to sahir ... They bickered alot but sahir was his favorite for lightening atmosphere and make everyone smile in every situation.

Sahir gave a small smile to daadajaan and continued playing with food.

Everyone noticed sahir's distant behavior as he was the only one who blabbered non sense during dinners.

Zaheer (qurat's dad) spoke kya baat hai bhai.. Aaj hamara phata radio kyun bandh hai... Koi wiring ka masla hai kya..?

Sahir was lost in deep thoughts ...he didn't hear anything.

Eshaal's eyes were trailed on him the whole time... It killed her internally that she was the reason for his gloomy mood.

Abrar replied to zaheer "sab drame hai zaheer bhaijaan...sahabzaade ke exams hai...hamare nazron mein rehkar kuch nahi padta tha...ab toh saare preparation days aawaragardi mein aur kya "

Sahir's grip tightened on his spoon... He had his head bowed down.

After few seconds sahir heard eshaal speak "aisa nahi hai chachu sahir ne concentration se ki hai padhai aur bewajah kahi aate jaate bhi nahi the "

Everyone nodded in appreciation.

Sahir finished his food quickly and walked off saying good night.

everyone were asleep in their rooms while sahir was studying for his exams.

A hand clasped eshaal's mouth...and other trailing across her body...she struggled to remove those hands off her body... She was pushing them, thrashing them... She was trying to scream... Tears were leaking from her eyes...her shouts were muffled due to the hand covering her mouth fully...her body felt weak and numb to fight the foreign touches... She slumped losing the battle to save herself...when she felt a hand creeping inside her shirt-

Eshaal woke up from her horrendous nightmare.

(A/N That is how a person who is sexually harassed feels...the filthy touch lingers on body and mind long than people assume ☹️)

Her body was shivering...Her eyes were bloodshot...tears rolling down her eyes...sweaty forehead and pams...her heart was palpitating like crazy.

She immediately switched on her lamp and checked her entire room...she found no one... Sleep was nowhere near her... She thought to go and sleep in afaf's room for the night.

She walked out of her room quickly and turned to afaf's room when she collided with someone.

Sahir was feeling thirsty when he came out of his room to bring a bottle of water from living room on children's floor... It was large room with some furniture here and there.

It had a refrigerator and few cupboards containing snacks and food supplies.

He took a water bottle and was about to go to his room when he collided with terrified eshaal.

Sahir held her by her shoulders and questioned "kya hua hai eshaal...itni raat ko bahar kya kar rahi ho"

Eshaal looked at him with teary eyes... Her tear striken face didn't go unnoticed by sahir.

He asked her softly "hua kya hai eshaal"

Eshaal in a flash wrapped her arms around him and started sobbing in his chest.
"Wo..h...huma..re...ro..om...mei..n..humein...da..rr..la..gg..ra..ha..ha..ii...ai...saa...lag..g...rah..a..ha..ii...ja..iisee..koi...haai..hu..mare...room..mei..n...aur hume..i.n...bu..raa.. sap..naa..b.hhi..aayaa...ha..ii..wwoo..hu..me.inn..fi.rr.zab..bar..dass..tii..ch..ho...ra..he..the.."

Sahir rubbed her back continuously assuring her
"Eshaal koi nahi hai kamre mein...koi kuch nahi karega...mai hoon naa...koi Tumhare pass tak nahi aayega...i promise eshaal...shhh ...ab rona band karo...achhi bacchi ho na tum...chalo..ab chup ho jao eshaayy "

Eshaal nodded in his chest and moved back.

SSahir placed his hand on her face and wiped tears on her cheeks and spoke "acha mere saath mere books lelo..hum deewan khaane mein baithenge okayy"

Eshaal nodded looking at him like a lost child.

Sahir started walking towards his room when he felt eshaal's quick steps behind him trying to catch up with him.

He turned back and pulled eshaal closer to him, wrapping his arm around her..he continued walking.

They entered his room... He walked inside while eshaal stood near the foot of his room looking around.

His room was clean as new... Her eyes widened to see such neatness... Everything was arranged perfectly.

After few seconds sahir came back and handed her few of his books and said "chalo chalte hai "
Eshaal shool her head in yes and started walking... She could feel sahir close to her back which she was grateful for...the paranoid feeling was deeply registered in her brain.

They entered deewan khaana and placed his books on centre table.

Sahir made eshaal sit on a sofa and brought her some water.

Eshaal gulped it breathlessly ... Her hands were still shaking.

Sahir took the bottle back and drank it in three gulps and placed it on the side.

He sat on the same sofa but on the other side... He felt eshaal moving closer to him slowly.

He Facepalmed himself in his mind and quickly moved towards her.

Eshaal was numb the entire time... She was trying to block all the images from her nightmare.

After sometime...Her head touched his arm...he turned to see her...she was slowly falling asleep.

Sahir took her close by her shoulders and placed her head on his chest.

Eshaal snuggled into his chest and slept soundly.

Watching her fall asleep sahir closed his eyes in relief.

Next morning sahir woke up to see eshaal sprawled on his chest.

A smile broke out on his lips watching her sleep peacefully.

He moved his hand towards her face and touched her  gold earring... He kept twisting the round ring trying to find it's end...he was keen to know how the hell it was worn.

His continues moves woke eshaal from her sleep.

She looked up to see him absorbed playing with her earring.

She slowly pulled away from him which startled him.

He cleared his throat and sat properly.

Eshaal broke the silence by saying "humey fresh hona hai...hum chalte hai"

Sahir nodded.

Eshaal got up and started walking towards the door.

Sahir observed her... She was walking slower than a tortoise.

He understood the reason her hesitant steps... He immediately walked with her to her room.

He entered her room before her and checked it for her sake.

He then came out of her room to see eshaal standing outside playing with her fingers.

Sahir spoke "maine room check kiya hai...koi nahi hai room mein...tum araam se ja sakti ho "

Eshaal nodded at him gratefully.

"Mai apne room mein hi hoon...koi bhi problem ho toh batana "
He kissed her forehead reassuringly and left.

The entire exchange was noticed by a pair of eyes.

ASSALAMUALIKUM
How are you guys🤗
Did you like the chapter?
Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your views 🥺
1900 words.. I hope you find it long 😔😔
And tell me your favorite scene😍 . .. And thank you everyone for having patience with me 🤧🤧
Also follow my instagran  for sneakpeaks and chapter updates
Id- writer_qanb
Jazakallahukhair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 3.4K 21
.. ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ุญู‚ูˆู‚ ู…ุญููˆุธุฉ๐Ÿšซโš ๏ธ
5.1K 90 13
ู…ูƒุจู„ุงู‹ุŒ ู…ู‚ูŠุฏุงู‹ุŒ ู…ุนุตูˆุจ ุงู„ุนูŠู†ูŠู†ุŒ ู…ุฑุจูˆุท ุนู„ู‰ ูƒุฑุณู‰ ุจุงู„ุงุญุจุงู„ . ู„ู… ูŠุณู…ุน ู…ู†ุฐ ุซู„ุงุซุฉ ุงูŠุงู… ุงู‰ ุตูˆุช ุงู„ุง ุตูˆุช ุบู„ู‚ ูˆ ูุชุญ ุงู„ุจุงุจ ูˆ ูˆุถุน ุงู„ุทุนุงู… ูˆ ููƒ ูˆุซุงู‚ู‡ ู„ู…ุฏุฉ ู„ุง ุชุชุนุฏู‰...
Ajnabi By MG

Short Story

17.3K 642 15
Book One/Completed Ek raat hui mulaqat, Tha kuch lamho ka saath us Ajnabi ke saath, A short roman urdu novel.
1.5M 82.1K 128
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐˜๐€๐€๐‘ ๐Š๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„โคโœจ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿ“œโœจ ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐ŸŒน ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ & ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...