101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

By deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... More

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 19: Protecting the Family
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 41: Epilogue
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile

490 13 7
By deamion001

Woke up one night and completely thought about this hope you enjoy

"You did What?!" Da-Vinci asked him with a look of shock.

"I was rewarded a car." He stated, "after helping the studio was told by the producer to take whateverI want as a thank you, and I chose a car." He smiled innocently.

"So, why are you telling me this?" Da-Vinci asked.

"Well uh... I didn't think anyone else would like the car, something about it was use by a criminal."

"Oh Charlie, what kind of car is it."

"I took a picture of it here let me show you." Charlie pulled out his phone as he entered his photos looking for it, "Here it is check it out." He showed the picture to Da-Vinci who at first was in awe by it but quickly realized what it was.

It was a Red Jaguar.

"Charlie.... do you know what kinda car this is?!" She asked.

"I do believe it's a Jaguar 1944, Mark IV."

"That's the Devil Womens."

"The Devil Woman?" He asked, "You know Dolly mentioned this Devil Woman before... when Hunter was over." Charlie as Da-Vinci sighed, "Hey relax Da-Vinci I'm gonna change it."

"Change it?"

"Modify it to our liking, give it a new name." He scratched his chin thinking.

"What do you mean?"

"Look clearly this car is terrifying to you guys, so with a new splash of paint and some new rims I think we could make it more fun."

"If you think so Charlie."

"Hey never doubt me I know how to make a car look nice."

"What you mean?"

"When I was really, really young my dad used to own a Garage." He explains, as he stretched, "Well I guess I better start it to see if it even works." He said as he headed out of the basement, leaving Da-Vinci sighing dreamily.

Upstairs

Dylan was dusting off the shelves whistling to himself when suddenly a load, and terrifying roar could be heard causing him to jump clinging onto the ceiling lamp, Dolly rushed over but stopped in her tracks and bursted into laughter.

"I see cat reflexes are your new exercise huh Dylan." She laughed to which Dylan growled.

"What was that?" He asked as the roaring sound continued.

"I don't know let's check it out." She said as she jumped onto the railing and slid down them, followed by Dylan who simply headed downstairs. The loud roaring got increasingly louder as they reached the front door.

"Man Whatever It Is, It's Sure Is Loud!" Dylan loudly said, as Dolly was about to put her paw on the bio scanner but Dylan stopped her and pointed to the mail slot to which she nodded and peeked out, what she saw horrified her, she backed away with a panicked expression.

"Dylan!"

"What?! What is it?!" He asked as he peeked out only to have the same reaction as Dolly, outside was the Red Jaguar screaming loudly like a demon.

"What do we do, she shouldn't be here I thought she was still in jail?!" Dolly asked on horror.

"Where's Charlie?!"

"I don't know I haven't seen him all day, you don't think..." Dolly began to ask to which Dylan gasped.

"He's been Kidnapped!"

"Alright bro just calm down."

"CALM DOWN I CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN!!"

"We have to do something and freaking out isn't going to help us now us it, time for Attack!"

Later

All the pups were gathered together in confusion as Dylan waved for their attention.

"Alright everyone look up here." He yelled out getting their attention, "Listen up pups enemy number one has infiltrated our facilitie and we must take action, the said enemy has taken a hostage and we must find a way to defend our base of operation!" He yelled out to which the pups looked on in confusion, including Dante.

"Kinda went to heavy on the speech there bro." Dolly stated as she hopped down to the pups, "What Dylans trying to say is... that Devil woman's back and she took Charlie." That started a panic as the pups all started to scream.

"IT'S DOOMDAYS!!" Dante of course yelling out their demise, but Dolly shushed them down.

"Everyone don't panic we have a plan." She said as everyone stopped and looked to her.

"That's right we're planning to strike back against her."

"But how?"
"What's gonna happen to Charlie?"
"What are we gonna do?!" Most of the pups asked as Dolly and Dylan looked at each other and smiled.

"What Charlie taught us."

Hours Later

Charlie turned off the Ignition as he swiped the sweat off his brow.

"This car is in perfect condition." He said as he took a step back and stared at the car, "Maybe Da-Vinci right this maroon color is very... what's the word? Blaned... plus it's gonna scare the pups, maybe we can..." He stated before the sound of something breaking could be heard inside the house, "Oh geez now what are they playing." He sighed in annoyance as he headed back to the door, however he noticed that the door was slightly cracked open, "Huh... I thought I closed it." He said as he opened the door to see an empty hallway, very odd, "Puppies?!" He called out, "Dylan? Dolly?!" He called out to no avail, "Where is everyone?" He asked himself as he entered the hallway but suddenly felt something at his feet, he look down to see a large wire running across the hallway and up the stairs which was connected to the door, "Uh okay? That's new." He said as he simply stepped over it and up the stairs he went.

As he resched the upper floor he suddenly heard skittering coming from the nearby room.

"Okay what's going on?" He asked with frustration as he opened the door to see no one there, "This is getting weird." He said closing the door behind him suddenly another door opened which he slowly walked over and opened more, only to see Dorothy sitting there, "Dorothy?" He asked to which she smiled in her cute way.

"NOW!" Was heard as Charlie gets covered with a large sheet.

"HEY WHATS GOING ON?!" He asked struggling against the pups which are now tackling him and pull down on the sheet trying to bring him down, then suddenly he tripped on his own shoelace fall flat on his back the pups all trampled him barking like crazy.

"Now we got you, you Devil Woman!" Dolly yelled with victory, as she and Dylan looked on with triumphs, "Wait until we call the police, your in so much troub..." Before she could finished she pulled down the sheet to see her caught prey only to be met face to face with a very angry Charlie, "ble." She finished as everyone gasped to see Charlie.

"You have 5 seconds to explain." He said which Dolly started sweating bullets.

"CHARLIE, Hey its great to see you, say I love you're new sheets is that a new style?" She said trying her best to be the innocent, but Charlie grabbed her by the collar and stood up hoisting her up, his anger soon turned in to laughter as this confused Dolly very much.

"I have to say Dolly I'm impressed capture me and bringing me down, not alot of animals can do that, I'm truly proud of you." He laughed as he placed her down.

"B-but we t-thought... you were..."

"Captured by The Devil Woman?" Dylan finished her sentence.

"Yeah."
"We thought you were in trouble."
"Are you okay Charlie?" Some of the pups asked as Da-Vinci was the first to run and nuzzle his face.

"Why would I be captured?"

"We... we saw the Devil woman's car!" Dolly stated.

"That's My car!" He answered to which everyone went silent, "It was a thankyou gift from the people at the movie studio." He explained.

"I tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen." Da-Vinci stated as both Dylan and Dolly both laughed innocently.

"Your... not mad at us are you Charlie?" Dylan asked.

"Are you kidding you guys have made me proud." He said to which the pups all looked confused.

"And uh how did we make you proud?" Dolly asked.

"Oh come on don't you see, you got me into a trap, and you did it without my help, that's enough to impress me." He said as he dust himself off.

"So your not angry at us?"

"No I'm not angry at you guys." He said to which the puppies all jumped on to him, "Awww come on guys get off." He laughed through there licks as Dylan and Dolly both pulled him up.

"So what are you gonna do with the car?"

"Well I figured time we make a change on it, a huge change mind you." He said as he looked out the window.

"So... what are you going to do?" Asked Dolly.

"Oh you'll see."

A Week Later

Dolly had her front paws on the window looking out for Charlie with anticipation.

"Oh Dolly relax he'll be here." Dylan said as he wiped the window next to her.

"I know, but I wanna be the first to see it!" She said with excitement when suddenly their ears perked up overhearing a familiar loud roar, "Speaking of Charlie!" She said with excitement as she hopped down and hurried over to the front door.

"I'll round up the pups." Dylan stated as he hurried over to the living room. Dolly put her paw on the bio scanner and after it lit green she headed out to see Charlie's car.  It looked way different then before with its brand new paint job, consistenting with white and a black hard top, however on the rims they were a basic but with the etched symbols of "101" on them, the license plate in the front also read "101 4 life". The car then stopped in front of the house as Charlie got out with a huge smile on his face.

"Ladies and Gentlepups I present to you...

The Dalmatian Mobile." He announced as the pups all barked and howled with excitement.

"Bow wakka Wow Bro just look at it it's a beaut!" She said looking at the rim tire seeing her reflection.

"Yeah it's something now we have something to represent ourselves see, wanna go for a spin?" He asked Dolly who looked in surprise.

"You want me to ride with you?"

"Yeah... we can say it's a joy ride." He winked as Dolly smiled back.

"I call Shotgun!" She yelled out jumping into the seat and running over to the passenger seat (remember most driver seats are on the right side of European cars.)

"Dolly be careful." Dylan warned, but Charlie laughed.

"Hey don't worry Dylan it's not like  driving ger off a cliff, we'll be back in half an hour." He said before getting into the driver seat, "You ready?"

"Oh you bet!" She smirked.

"Better put the seat belt on."

"Pfff I'm good bro!"

"You sure?"

"Yes now let's burn some rubber!"

"Alright then." He turn the Ignition as the engine roared loudly, suddenly the tires started to spin causing a blanket of smoke to cover behind them, then like a rocket He took off pulling out and speeding down the road.

(Background music)

The car zoom through the road with speed of a fast Lamborghini, but made the sound of a muscle car as it made a turn over a four way, inside Charlie had the gas pedal all the way to the floor as he fought with the gear stick switching gears as much as he can, meanwhile next to him Dolly's body has pushed pretty far into the seat but her tongue was out as she yelled in excitement, soon the car slow down a bit to make a turn only to speed right back up again.

"You okay Dolly?!" He asked.

"WAHHHHHOOOOO!" Was all he got in which he smirked.

"Hey watch this!" He said reaching down and pulling on a new stick this one was small than a normal emergency brake, suddenly the tires started to lean out causing the Dalmatian Mobile to lower itself slightly, "Your gonna love this." He said as he started shifting into gears as he enters a round-about. He then turned hard to the left but then suddenly held the wheel to right.

Before the car could even touch the statue it stayed in an angel as it slid around the statue, as soon as the car drifted around the statue, Charlie pushed down the stick to reposition the tires back to their original state. "You hanging in there Dolly?" He asked to which Dolly's tongue was flapping in the wind, "I'll take that as a yes." He laughed as he sped off back down the road.

Fergus was digging through a trashcan when suddenly his ears picked up a roaring sound, he perked up to see the Dalmatian Mobile sliding out of a turn and speeding down the road.

"Check that Out!" He yelled with excitement as it roared past him wobbling the trashcan which he steadied quickly.

(Timeskip... brought to you by Rust-Eze)

The Dalmatian Mobile was closing in on the house as Charlie pushed down on the gas pedal for maximum speed before spinning the car into his parking spot perfectly.

(Background Music Over)

"Well... what you think?" He asked her to which she could only blink, "Hey you alright?" He asked in concern.

"Bow WAKKA WOW!" She screamed out, "That was a Blast, let's do that again!" She said as Charlie chuckled.

"Sorry Dolly maybe some other time." He said rubbing her head which she didn't seem so pleased, "Right now I gotta help Dylan with dinner." He stated as he got out of the Dalmatian Mobile, however Dolly didn't seem so pleased of having her adrenaline cut short.

Later

All the pups were tucked in there beds sleeping soundly, except for one... Dolly she laid on her back eyes completely widen open her adrenaline has skyrocketed ever since being in the Dalmatian Mobile. She tossed and turn but her bloodshot eyes were opened wide as she stared up to the ceiling, suddenly a plan started to form in her head, she quickly got up and as quiet as can be scurried over to a tent like structure where two Pups slept together.

"Psst Dizzy, DeeDee." She whispered shaking them gently waking them up.

"H-huh?" Dizzy groaned as she slowly opened her eyes.

"W-whats going on?" DeeDee asked in confusion.

"Look you two I need your help."

"With what?"
"Yeah with what?!"

"How about a ride in the Dalmatian Mobile?" She asked to which both Dizzy and DeeDee eyes shot open with shock.

"You mean it?!"
"Yeah Mean it?!" They asked loudly as Dolly shushed them down.

"Yes I mean it."

"But shouldn't we ask Charlie for permission?" Dizzy asked.

"Pffft nah I watch him as we drove, it should be easy." She said to them which Dizzy and DeeDee looked at each other with excitement, "Now come on!" She motion for them to follow as the trio quietly hurried to the front door.

As they reach the bio scanner Dizzy was about to put her paw on it before she was pulled back by Dolly.

"Whoa whoa whoa hold your kibble Dizzy the bio scanner is way too loud it would wake someone."

"Then what do we do?"

"I got an idea come on follow me." She said as she grabbed a pillow, "Here watch this." She demonstrated by placing her paw on the bio scanner then immediately placing the pillow over the entire scanner so that the sound would be softer, after hearing the beep they went through the doggiedoor, and stare in awe at the Dalmatian Mobile, "Boy is it going to feel great riding in this thing again." She said as she jumped onto the car door and pulled the handle opening it.

Meanwhile Inside

Charlie was sleeping peaceful next to Da-Vinci, who had her head nuzzled on his chest, suddenly a loud roar made both Charlie and Da-Vinci jumped.

"What was that?" He asked as he jumped out of bed and ran over to the window only to see his Dalmatian Mobile burning rubber and taking off, "Oh for FUCK SAKES!"

"Shhhh Charlie language." Da-Vinci scolded.

"Sorry... but my car! I just got that painted!" He said as he rushed out the door putting on his slippers as he hurried out the door, only to be greeted with Dylan, Delilah, Doug and a few other half-asleep pups.

"What was that loud noise?" Delilah asked yawning.

"The whole neighborhood could hear that terrifying roar!" Doug stated.

"It was my car, it's being stolen!" Charlie explain to which both Doug and Delilah looked at each other in shock.

"You mean that white car was yours?!"

"Yep, it was a thankyou gift from the movie studio, but we have to... hey wait a minute." He stopped as he looked around, "Where's Dolly?"

"I thought Dolly was sleeping?" Dylan said.

"She didn't seem that tired to be honest." Doug stated as Charlie thought for a moment.

"Oh no."

"What?"

"I think I know who took the Dalmatian Mobile."

Not Too Soon

Charlie and Dylan and some other pups were running down the side walk, keeping an eye out for the Dalmatian Mobile.

"Oh it can be anywhere!" Dylan stated.

"It can't be too hard to find, the headlights will give it away." He said when suddenly lights appeared before them but they seem to be zig zagging alot as the Dalmatian Mobile zoomed passed them, "Ah see?" He gestured as the cat swerved and veered around a corner.

"She's gonna get killed!"

"Not if we stop the car, come on!" He turned to Delilah and Doug, "Delilah, you and Doug get some help, and Dylan?" He pointed to him, "Your with me, I need someone fast..." Before he could finished Delgado appeared out of no where.

"I'm fast enough!"

"Perfect, I need you to speed after that car and just keep an eye on it."

"You got it!" He said and sped off after the Dalmatian Mobile.

"The rest of you stay here in case it comes back."

"Can I help Charlie?" Da-Vinci asked.

"I need someone to look after the pups."

"Ohh... I wanted to go with you." She pleaded.

"I don't think it be wiser to leave all the pups with Dante." He said pointing over to him who seem to be on his usual rant about the world ending and all.

"You have a point." She said with a defeated sigh, but smiled as Charlie scratched her ear.

"Alright everyone let's hurry!" He yelled out as the pups all howled ready for action.

Delgado raced as fast as he could, suddenly catching a glimpse of the Dalmatian Mobile swerving and weaving like crazy.

"I see It!" He yelled with excitement as he howled.

Somewhere Else

Dylan perked his ears up and listen to the howl.

"That's Delgado!" He said.

"Do you where it's headed?" He asked to which Dylan used the World Wide Woof.

"He said it's heading for downtown." He answered to which Charlie gave a thumbs up.

"I hope your mom and dad, could get help at this hour."

Mean While

Doug and Delilah hurried over to the police department where Percy was sleeping peacefully.

"Percy! Percy!" Doug and Delilah called out which startled her.

"Wha... what's going on?!" She asked stil half asleep.

"Percy, we need your help." Doug said.

"Huh...?" She looked down to see Delilah and Doug, "Ohhh Mr and Mrs. Dalmatian, you do understand its late." She stated.

"We understand but our daughter Dolly, is trapped in a car which is speeding throughout the town." Delilah explains which Percy snorted angrily.

"Say no more Mrs. Dalmatian I'll keep up with that perpetrator." She said as she put on her saddle by herself (don't ask how but it's impressive non the less) and dashed off with Delilah and Doug riding on top of her.

Meanwhile

The Dalmatian Mobile speed through the town, in the car Dolly looked terrified, she She was having trouble controlling it, Dizzy and DeeDee were down below fighting over the gas pedal.

"Dizzy! DeeDee! Have you hit the brakes?!"

"We've tried!"
"It's not working!" Dizzy and DeeDee shouted.

"But they were working earlier!" She screamed back to them as she turned the wheel hard avoiding a curve, "Oh why did I think this was a good idea." She said.

Meanwhile

The group met up in the center of town looking exhausted.

"That car is way too fast for us on foot." Dylan said as he panted.

"There has to be a way for us to catch it."

"There is a way." Percy appeared with Delilah and Doug jumping off her back, "The only way we could stop it, is by slowing it movement making it easier for us to catch." She explains.

"You don't mean?"

"Yep... we need to puncture the tires."

"How that car is moving to fast for any of our claws to scratch."

"Spike strip." Charlie said with a look of sadness.

"What?"

"Spike strip." He said a little louder.

"Whats a spike strip?" Dylan asked.

"It's a large roll of spikes which we lay on the road, when a speeding car goes over it their tires get punctured, usally causing a spin out." Percy explain as the Dalmatian looked over to Charlie.

"But that means your car could get destroyed." Dylan stated.

"I know." Charlie sighed, "But what other option do we have, Percy where's your spike strip?"

A Little While Later

The Dalmatian Mobile came creening around a bend as the group started laying down the spike strips.

"I can hear it!" Dylan said as his ears perked up.

"We gotta hurry it has to reach the other end of the road!" Charlie pointed over to the other sidewalk as Percy, Doug and Charlie unrolled the spike strip.

"It's getting closer!" Delilah said.

"Come on Hurry!" Charlie yelled out when finally the spike strip was fully unrolled, "Get out of the road now!"

The Dalmatian Mobile zoomed passed them and over the spike strip, and as expected the two front tired popped causing the vehicle to suddenly slow down to a crawl as it tried desperately to pick up speed much to lack of rubber. Charlie hurried over and jumped onto the roof as he shimmy over to the driver window.

"Hey Dolly!" He yelled cmgetting here attention.

"Ah Charlie what a pleasant surprise." She smiled sheeply as Charlie looked down to see Dozzy and DeeDee trying there best of pushing the brake pedal to no avail.

"Happy to see you three are okay." Charlie stated as he crawled into the driver's seat, "Now are you gonna explain why you took 'My' car?!" He asked.

"Yeah... about that... it's a long story." She laughed innocently.

"Look will talk about this later, right now let's stop this car."

"We tried Charlie!"
"The brakes aren't working!" Dizzy and DeeDee yelled.

"Typical repairmen, greedy asshole. Have you tried the emergency brakes?" He asked to which the trio looked at him.

"The what?"

The emergency brakes? This lever?" He pointed to the larger lever next to the drift lever.

"Ohhhh... I was wondering why there was two levers." Dolly said as Charlie grabbed it.

"Brace for Impact!" He yelled as he pushed the button on the lever and pulled as hard as he can, the car then came to a quick and sudden halt causing them all to fly forward but thankfully Dolly (while holding Dizzy and DeeDee) and Charlie were wearing seatbelts, "Is everyone okay?"

Dolly, Dizzy, and DeeDee all groan from the impact.

"Yeah we're fine."

"See seatbelts saves lives." Charlie stated as everyone rushed over to them.

"Everyone okay?"
"Is anyone hurt?" They asked which Charlie waved them down.

"Everyone's okay no bruises or cures, just... the little ones might shake for while." He joked as he placed both Dizzy and DeeDee on the road and as he said they started to shake.

"Thank goodness their alright." Delilah said as she nuzzled the twins who smiled, but then her attention turned towards Dolly who was smiled innocently, but before Delilah could even say anything Dolly sighed.

"Look mom... I... I know, I went too far this time, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry?! Young lady, you know better then taking a midnight ride by yourself!" She said with an angry tone but she sighed and hugged her obviously confusing her, "But I'm glad you're safe." She smiled.

"Does... this mean?"

"Oh your still grounded, for at least two weeks."

"Darn." Dolly groaned, as Percy cleared her throat getting everyone's attention.

"Sorry to interrupt this little family moment but who's responsible for this car?" She asked.

"I... I'm responsible for this Percy." Charlie said.

"You do realize that could mean jail time for you, right?"

"Y-yes." He answered with sadness.

"Well uh... look just... don't let it happen again alright?" She asked to which Charlie looked up in shock.

"Wait your letting me go?"

"Only as a warning, but believe me if this type of behavior happens again, you are going to be booked." She threatened leaning down to Charlie's face, "Understand?"

"Crystal clear."

"Good now if u don't mind I'm off to get some sleep I would advise you all to do the same goodnight." She said as she trotted away.

"You heard the officer let's get you all to bed." He announced much to some of the pups dismay.

"But Charlie." One of the pups groaned but yawned, "We're not sleepy yet."

"Oh yes you are come on everyone bed time we'll grab my car in the morning." He said while picking up one of the pups and carrying them as everyone else followed, "Oh and Dolly?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Next time... wait." He smiled at her causing her to laugh.

"Yeah okay like that's ever gonna happen." She joked as everyone laugh while heading back home for some good night sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.3K 47
Living with 5 male adults can be hard. Hi, I'm Jorel Decker, but everyone calls me J-Dog. I'm 8 years old. Let me tell you about myself. My mom died...
40.3K 1.7K 17
๐•๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐˜ โ”โ”โ” ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ willingly offering herself as a test bunny thinking it was all for the greater good, andie is stu...
14K 73 17
Hunter has found a new family within the Dalmatians, at that point, his problems are over, or are they? His great aunt, Cruella De Vil, along with an...
52.8K 1.5K 19
Hardened by New York streets, fearless Y/N moves into Neibolt house, grateful she got the house for such a low price. After months and months of reno...