THE BLACK ONYX (BOOK 1) WATTY...

By Mixybooks

Completed on the 12th of February 2022 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "You must have... More

❌Warning❌
✨🌈CAST🌈✨
🐾The Black Onyx🐾
🥀Chapter 1🥀
🥀Chapter 2🥀
🥀Chapter 3🥀
🦄Authors note🦄
🥀Chapter 4🥀
🦚I love you allllll🦚
🥀Chapter 5🥀
🥀Chapter 6🥀
🥀Chapter 7🥀
🥀Chapter 8🥀
🥀Chapter 9🥀
🥀Chapter 10🥀
🥀Chapter 11🥀
🥀Chapter 12🥀
🥀Chapter 13🥀
🥀Chapter 14🥀
🥀Chapter 15🥀
🥀Chapter 16🥀
🥀Chapter 17🥀
🥀Chapter 19🥀
🥀Chapter 20🥀
🥀Chapter 21🥀
🥀Chapter 22🥀
🐙Authors note🐙
🥀Chapter 23🥀
🦋Love Mowa🦋
🥀Chapter 24🥀
🥀Chapter 25🥀
🥀Chapter 26🥀
🥀Chapter 27🥀
🥀Chapter 28🥀
🥀Chapter 29🥀
🥀Chapter 30🥀
🥀Chapter 31🥀
🥀Chapter 32🥀
🥀Chapter 33🥀
🥀Chapter 34🥀
🥀Chapter 35🥀
🥀Chapter 36🥀
🥀Chapter 37🥀
🥀Chapter 38🥀
🥀Chapter 39🥀
🥀Chapter 40🥀
🌈A love Note from Mowa🌈
🦢Epilogue 🦢
(💥Coming soon💥)

🥀Chapter 18🥀

214 21 24
By Mixybooks

"I don't care if I fall in love with the devil, as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell."

~Anonymous ~
🦋

This chapter is dedicated to  Smexy_Babez who made my day by voting, adding my story to their reading list and being an absolute sweetheart by hyping me up with their kind words. Thank you baby 🤗

The day Za died there was a whole frenzy in the house.

After finding her body I had dialed 911 and given a detailed almost robotic account of what had happened and had hidden all the evidence save for the pesticide bottle.

Placing her head on my lap I watched as the last bit of life had slipped from her sad eyes and rocked her still cold body in my arms.

Softly singing the Yoruba folktale songs our grandmother used to hum to us when we were little.

One of the many things Za had loved in this God forsaken world.

Back and forth, back and forth I rocked her wiping her tears off and dabbing her mouth that had been filled with foam from the effect of the poison.

Closing her eyes with my fingers I sighed watching her serene form.

Peace, Za was finally at peace.

I remember my mother stumbling into the room in horror at the sight of Zuri in my arms.

Her eyes shocked then twisting in agony as she crumpled into a mess on the floor.

I ignored her as she wailed causing a commotion as the maids rushed in to her aid in a frenzy, the room filling with screams of shock at the scene.

But everyone knew better than to approach me at that moment.

So they all kept their distance until the police came as well as the medics.

I watched as they carted my sister's lifeless body on a stretcher and our nosy neighbors watching in shock at the scene of my mother screaming and pulling Za's form, crying for her to wake up and not leave her.

And not abandon her with a monster like me.

My father's car came in at that same moment, his for rushing out of his car as he approached the stretcher his face twisted in a way I had seen countless times.

His form shaking ever so slightly.

To an onlooker he would look like a distraught father who was only trying to get a hold of himself.

But I knew better than anyone that he wasn't distraught.

Like Za had been an inconvenience to his plans he watched others pacify my weeping mother, his cold calculating gaze settled on my sisters body as they finally wheeled it into the ambulance.

Then he turned to me, his eyes blazing hot and accusing as he smiled a cold demented smile that harbored all my childhood nightmares mixed up in one crazed look.

His eyes said it all.

You killed Za, you're a monster just like your father.

Shaking my head slightly yo clear off the annoying thoughts I focused on the situation at hand.

And let's just say I was royally and utterly pissed.

First it was the bloody letter, then some idiot decided it was cool to play a dumb-ass prank on me with the bloody tooth.

If I ever got my hands on the culprit I swear to God they're going to wish they were never born.

To fit my bloody mood I got myself into some designer neck stepping high heeled biker boots and did my makeup a little bit more dramatic than usual.

If anyone thought Satan was bad they sure as hell hadn't met me and I was going to make sure whoever was threatening my sisters revenge knew that.

Twirling my clutch bag , I bulldozed my way over to my locker only to find Alexander there waiting for me with a smile on his sculpted face.

He better pray to the heavens I don't kill him with my bare hands.

"What the fuck do you want Beelzebub?" I sneered grabbing his shoulder and slamming him back into the locker, making the hoard of students stop and stare as they took in the scene.

"Just wanted to be sure you got my message farashat jamila" he smiled gripping my face tenderly, his eyes shining almost lovingly.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

He didn't answer, just simply watched me with those eyes of his, looking at me like he could see right through me.

Like he could see all of me.

I hated it.

Then as if on que Johnathan appeared from around the corner, his head bowed and his usual hoard of jocks nowhere to be found.

Taking a step towards him I grabbed his arm before he could bypass my locker, making him lift his face.

His usually well placed smirk was nowhere in sight and was replaced now with a total mess, his cheeks swollen in a dark reddish ball and his eyes swollen shut from no doubt a good beating, even his nose was bloody and crooked with tissues stuck up his nostrils already filling in blood.

"What the fuck" I breathed reaching out to touch him but he immediately flinched backwards his eyes twitching rapidly like he has no control over their movement.

Then his eyes travelled the hallway and he made eye contact with Alexander who hadn't stopped smiling at the whole scene.

"Don't you have something to say Efron."

At the mention of his name his eyes widened almost comically his eyes avoiding eye contact with Alexander's.

"Go on mate, tell them what's on your mind."

"Zuri and I aren't involved" he spluttered breath coming in short pant, "we didn't kiss on our date I lied about that." he paused wincing slightly giving me a better view of his teeth.

His missing middle teeth.

"And?" Alexander urged the picture of relaxed as he leaned almost lazily against my locker.

"I lied about liking girls too" he sighed, "I'm only interested in guys."

A gasp sounded from across the room as a girl barreled forward face contorted in anger.

"I thought you said being gay was disgusting" she screamed eyes flashing in anger, "you literally almost had my brother killed from all the excess bullying just for confessing his feelings to you" she eyed him in disgust, "he can't even show his face here anymore because of all the homophobic slurs"

At that the murmurs erupted across the hall as everyone stared on in shock at the revelation and I couldn't blame them, nothing spelled hypocrite more than punishing others for something you yourself are.

I could see the headline now, school quarter back star royal and "IT" guy at Barkley lied about liking girls after condemning any guy that even seemed slightly homosexual.

He was as good as dead and even he knew it.

"One more thing Efron" Alexander urged maintaining eye contact with me, his gaze bright with excitement.

He sighed, his form trembling. At that moment he was a far cry from the royal he used to be, the boy that had used Za's affection to his advantage and thought he could play my sister however he liked and in his place was a pathetic lowlife whose life was about to end as he knew it.

It was simply too good to be true.

"Zuri isn't mine" Johnathan coughed out, his shoulders slumped in defeat, "she belongs to Alexander freaking Al-Thani."

And right on que Alexander pushed off completely from his spot and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me into his embrace and to my horror kissed me right there and then.

Right in the middle of the mother fucking hallway.

Grabbing onto his starched shirt I tried to push him off me but his warning growl was enough to know he wasn't going to let up.

Unlike the first kiss we shared this one was certain, like he was so sure his claim on me had been staked, This wasn't a kiss, no it was a warning.

A threat that had so many dark undertones it sent warning bells going off all over my head.

And for the first time in my life I felt scared.

Scared to death that I was face to face with an adversary and had no idea how to stop him.

No freaking clue.

Biting his lip to try to get his lips off of mine proved useless and he grabbed my hair and gave it a punishing pull making me let out an involuntary whimper at the show of his strength.

He could pull my scalp off if he wanted and was demented enough to enjoy it.

The claiming went on for what felt like minutes, the students around us practically non-existent as he gripped my ass and hoisted me up in the air then let me down, letting me feel all of him.

All of the hard contours of his flesh rubbing tantalizingly against my soft form in a way that was sure to make any nun combust in flames at the absurdity.

Knowing Alexander he'd get me naked in a minutes right there and then and wouldn't give a fuck about the onlookers.

Letting myself relax into the kiss I felt him loosen his hold on me, letting me bear my footing as I elevated my leg and kicked him right in his crotch causing him to release me abruptly with an annoyed growl.

Angry beyond words I gave him a scorching glare and stalked off ignoring the cat calls from the other students as I made my way outside the school building.

I just added another name to my hit list, and his death was going to be something befitting enough the devil would have no choice but to give a round of applause.

Alexander freaking Al-Thani was going straight to hell and I sure as heck was going to see to it.

WORD COUNT: 1597

Another chapter simply cause I love you guys so fudging much🥰, have a nice day loveliesssss😘

🐾
xoxo
🦋Mowa🦋

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 989 33
PSYCHOPATH X Y/N This whole Story has detailed depiction of sexual intercourse, torture and murder And so On......if you are sensitive to them...
127K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
47.1K 4.4K 59
Everyone deserves to live a life they aren't trying to escape. *It gets better as you read on. This is my first book, so be gentle on me 😉 *There wi...
5.5K 160 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...