𝒅𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖

By darklingslilhoe

𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒙 𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 Worlds away, long ago King Caspian fell in lo... More

𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆- 𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 - 𝒉𝒊𝒎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏- 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 - 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑- 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒- 𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓- 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔 - 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕 - 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖 - 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗 - 𝒃𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒓𝒂
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎 - 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏- 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐 - 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑 - 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒 - 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓 - 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔 - 𝒔𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟕 - 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖 - 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗 - 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟎 - 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 & 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟏 - 𝒂𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐 - 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑 - 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒 - 𝒌𝒗𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓 - 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟔 - 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕 - 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕 - 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖 - 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖 - 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟗 - 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟎 - 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏 - 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟐 - 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟑 - 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟒- 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒂
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟓- 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟔 - 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

2.3K 117 31
By darklingslilhoe

Aurora was bored, so she decided to explore Aleksanders old archives and notes, they were very interesting. Banned or books that were no longer in print were stored here. His, or their private collections, centuries worth.

But that's not what caught her attention, it was a box. Clearly hand crafted, and by the looks of it, a very inexperienced hand. A box you would make and give to someone else as a gift, the thought that counts.

What Aurora hadn't expected was the sun carvings, oranges beamed down by sun rays. The lock was long rusted away, clearly from years of use. When she pried the box open Aurora was shocked.

In the box were letters, all addressed to Aleksanders 'sun queen', all penned by the 'moon king'.

Aleksander had written to her for centuries, and seemingly kept every letter. Other trinkets, a yellow crystal in the shape of the sun, dried oranges, a box of tea.

These were little things that reminded him of her.

The letters were spilling out.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My beloved Sun Queen

Today I saw a girl with blonde hair in the market. I thought I heard your laugh. I chased her down the street, I remember when we used to play games like hide and seek.

She went to the pub, there was a field of flowers nearby, I knew it wasn't you, your favourite spot was always among the flowers.

Speaking of flowers, I planted a few, I always do. I have too keep moving alot, never staying in the same place too long. But I always leave some flowers, the wild kind, no proper roses here, only wildflowers for you to bask in among them.

I think I am leaving you a trail, hoping that if I plant enough you'll follow me, or find me.

Then we can have a picnic, I'll even bring some oranges

Love eternally, your Moon King

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My beloved Sun Queen

I was in the forest today, I have been for quite a while, the King's men are hunting me.

I saw a badger today, I had to stop myself from talking to it. Do you sometimes find your self talking to the animals here?

Do you miss how the trees used to dance?

Or are you still there?

The trees don't dance here, nor do the animals talk. No Telemarines or Narnians, no evil uncles but no you.

Where are you?

I miss you

Love eternally, your Moon King

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My beloved Sun Queen

Baghra suggested I get married today, it would improve our status in this life.

I told her about you, I don't think she understands. She doesn't talk about my father but I sense she loved him.

But no one had a love quite like us, did they?

I can't marry anyone else.

Our wedding day is one of my happiest memories, I will never forget you throwing cake in my face, only to passionately kiss it off in front of your father.

He couldn't look me in the eyes for weeks.

Is chocolate still your favourite flavour?

Or have you changed?

Love eternally, your Moon King

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My beloved Sun Queen

Do you remember the day we met?

I thought you were a goddess, I know I joked about it. But when I sat in that cell and then you appeared I thought Aslan had sent me a goddess.

And then when he sent a star I could only think of you.

How even then you tainted my mind, aiming to control all my thoughts.

It has been centuries yet you still keep my mind occupied with oranges and tea.

You are truly a contagious thought, my heart beats faster with the mere thoughts of you that racks my brain, but then the ache settles in.

Have you found someone else, did you?

Or am I not alone in my thoughts and aches?

Just be happy

Love eternally, your Moon King

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I woke up and chose pain. enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 170 17
[DARKLINA OMEGAVERSE AU] Alina's eyes went wide as she felt his tongue invade her mouth, fighting for space, commanding it. As he devoured her with h...
328K 10.1K 40
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 ℕ𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕒 ''Answer me!'' ''What will you do if I don't?'' ''You really can't feel the blade on your neck?'' ♤ ♧...
2.4K 52 16
Three are called, though not one knows why. But it's only a matter of time until they find out the reasons behind their return. Caspian and Isabel a...
48.9K 1.3K 30
Five Royals ruled over Narnia, crowned by Aslan himself. Their story is legend throughout all the land. A great detail of note is that these Kings an...