𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓 - 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

Aurora woke to a groan, it seemed Aleks hadn't had a hangover in a century

Aurora woke to a groan, it seemed Aleks hadn't had a hangover in a century. And him being the drama queen or king that he was decided to make it everyone's problem.

This man could create a fold, win multiple wars, but called off his entire days for a hangover.

Unbelievable

Aurora rolled her eyes at his constant complaints, she purposefully opened the curtains, allowing the sun to light up the room.

This just caused Aleksander to groan louder, and summoner shadows to surround his body. His level of skill was impressive, but his dramatics more so.

He was clearly in pain and annoyed, so the perfect time to start teasing him.

"I didn't think of me as pure sunshine, and that you want to bask in my light every day" amusement laced her voice.

All she got was a mumble.

Aurora decided to continue on with her day, the final wedding plans needed to be attended to and so did Mal and Alina.

Even after she had helped them get together, clearly the army did not allow for privacy so when Mal and Alina accepted the invite and arrived at the castle, Aurora might have told them that they needed to share a bed because all the rooms are either getting redone or holding other wedding guests.

And by the clothes scattered around the room and fresh hickeys on a sleeping Alina, Aurora's plan had worked.

Seeing Alina happy with Mal brought joy to Aurora, and knowing that she didn't have to witness any more pinning on both sides with another blessing.

But yesterday Alina and Aurora engaged in some serious boy talk. Alina wanted the full rundown on the Darkling and Aurora.

Now while Aurora trusted Alina, she doubt even she would believe it if she said 'A magical lion made me immortal and I was a Queen before to a magical land and married to a young Darkling'.

But soon Alina would have no problem believing her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurora didn't think her powers had changed, she knew Aleksander had a hint. But she went to someone who would give her a straight answer.

Baghra. As she voiced her observations, about the not shadow shadows Baghra's face remained impartial as ever.

When she finally spoke up Aurora didn't know whether she  was relieved or disappointed "You are not a shadow summoner"

At that Baghra got up and left.

Then what was she?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As the day of the wedding arrived the Palace was bustling with maids, guests, Lords and other important people.

This day of celebration was the event of the century. The first Grisha King and Queen, let alone a shadow summoner and a sun summoner.

Although Aurora rarely got nervous she was faced with slight butterflies. She didn't have cold feet, she wanted to marry Aleksander, she just didn't want to socialise and make small talk to random officials after.

What did excite her was her dress, it was completely different from her first wedding, but that's what she wanted. She and Aleksander weren't recreating anything, they were making new memories.

If they were ever to get separated for centuries, they would have new memories to get drunk on every night.

Her dress was white and extremely simple in royal standards. She had tried many dresses, so with puff sleeves, others sleeveless.

And as she put it one she could even hear Baghdad content sigh. The lady had barged into her room and demanded to get ready with her, Genya nearly fainted at the sight of Baghra out of her hut.

But as Aurora and Baghra walked down the Grand room, with the air of the royals they were in their own sense.

The look in Aleksanders eye's told her enough, they already had one wedding. Filled with proclamations of love and endearment. This wedding had to be a political one, one of little affection under false names.

False names, Aurora Morozova was now kissing her husband Aleksander Morozova, or Kirigan, it didn't matter.

What did matter was what happened after, as they sat on the thrones of the room, coated in gold. A sun emblem and an eclipse. The room was silent, the apparart finished placing the crowns atop of their heads.

Light and dark, the sun and the moon. Balanced.

As Aleksander and Aurora's hands met, not just as Aleksander and Aurora but as Royals, as King and Queen, as leaders of Ravka. A bright light exploded from their connecting hands, in the middle of the room, surrounded by the most important and influential people in the world in all his might and power, was Aslan.