𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 - 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Crya was a curious child, always aching to learn. She would sit quietly and watch her father work or her mother tend to the guards and learn about the plants. She was quite creative as well, colouring the castle's walls with paints and loving the feeling of clay.

One of her favourite activities was listening to her bedtime story. Her mother and father constantly talked about this place called Narnia. Apparently, she was a princess there as well. And when the times were right she would visit Narnia as well.

But her favourite story was of the moon king and his sun queen

There once was a King. Strong, powerful and brave.

He was a kind and fair king. But he was troubled. For his mother had died in childbirth and his father murdered by his very own uncle.

Said uncle raised the now orphan prince, but on the night that the uncle's wife gave birth to a son the prince's mentor, Cornelius warned the young prince of his evil uncle and the plot to steal the throne from Caspian.

In the cover of the moon, blessed by the stars the moon king, who was a mere prince escaped.

Once he defeated his uncle he became the moon king. But he was unhappy, for he had no queen. He ruled with bravery and a kind heart, yet his own heart ached to love.

The moon king went on many adventures, he made the kingdom kind and caring, ridding it of evil.

On one of his adventures, the King visited an island, on this island he ran into trouble. He was thrown into a prison cell.

His heart still ached to love.

The stars saw his aching and decided to let the sun love the moon king.

So as the sun began to coat the island in its golden glow the moon king met his sun queen.

The sun queen was a mere young woman, one blessed by the stars with a heart as golden as her hair and her mind as bright as the sun.

She came to visit her father, the other man in the cell, for she did not know the moon king was with her father in prison.

But when she arrived she saw the moon king.

When their eyes met the stars exploded in the cosmos.

The moon king met his sun queen.

But it was not happily ever after from that moment on, for the moon king had to finish his adventure and save the kingdom from the evil mist.

But before he left the island he kissed the sun, promising to rise with her soon.

When the moon king defeated the evil mist he eagerly returned to find his sun queen.

They went back to the kingdom, the sun became a queen and the stars blessed their marriage, for the moon needs the sun to light up the world.

But that was not the end of their story.