𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎 - 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔

As Aurora walked out of Baghra's hut she saw Aleksander waiting for her sitting on a bench, pouting

As Aurora walked out of Baghra's hut she saw Aleksander waiting for her sitting on a bench, pouting. When he saw her come out he perked up and a smile threatened to overtake his face, but as he tried to continue to pout, Aurora couldn't but help and laughed at this face.

This man and his dramatics

"I heard from Baghra that you used to wee the bed a lot" She couldn't contain the smirk on her mouth. "I am sure everyone would love to know that the big scary General weed the bed every night"

That made him stand up quickly, and gasp with amusement. "No one would believe you"

"Watch me", at this she took off running in the vast gardens of the palace gardens, Aleksander chasing behind her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Caspian ran through the castle, face full of cream. He had awoken to a 'prank' from his dear wife. She would pay, but first, he had to find her and put on clothes. He had yet to pass any maids or guards, but if they saw their King running around the castle naked, wrapped in a bedsheet with a face full of cream, questions and rumours would arise.'

His initial plan was to get his revenge but when he saw her he couldn't help but stop and admire her.

The girl in question, Eldora had seemingly fallen asleep in the palace gardens, in her field of flowers. She had planted them because as she told Caspian "You can't run through hedges". He had never understood her fascination with these wildflowers, but as his gaze was on her sleeping figure, surrounded by mixes of orange and pinks, whites and blues. He didn't think his wife could get any more perfect.

His wife. They had been married for two years now, every day he had the privilege to call her his wife. How lucky he was. He thanked the stars every night.

Scooping up his sleeping wife into his arms, she stirred slightly, scrunching her nose.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ivan was suspicious of the new sun summoner, there was no doubt that she was a sun summoner, she radiated sunshine. He could understand why his general would take a liking to the girl. She was his equal.

But it had been too quick. She seemed to know more about Kirigan than him, and he was the General's second in command.

At breakfast, she would cut up his sandwich into triangles, just how he did it, before giving it to him. She would put three sugars into his coffee, never pouring or offering him tea. Ivan knew the man despised the so-called 'abomination'.

And his general, well Ivan noticed the change, I blind man could see or feel the pure love that the General posed for the new sun summoner. At breakfast, he would pour honey without asking her.

They had a routine, perfectly, annoyingly in tune with each other. True equals.

Ivan was fine with this, in fact, he was happy for his general. If the sun summoner destroyed the fold, his general would live out his life with a girl he loved. That was not the problem, the problem was it had not been years, months or even weeks since they met. Yet they had perfected a routine, one that takes years to perfect.

Ivan knew his place, but still considered Kirigan his friend, but he was suspicious.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The King was also suspicious, his spies were feeding him information and he was intrigued by this new sun summoner. And the way his General's reportedly been acting with her. At all the parties he had thrown, he had never seen his General laugh nor have any woman at his arm, yet he heard rumours and whispers.

This puppy love could not get in the way of destroying the fold. He would figure out whatever spell the witch had put on his General and whatever witchcraft she used to make it look like she was a sun summoner.