𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕 - 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔

Walking back through the doorway was surreal, Aslan had really dropped time

Walking back through the doorway was surreal, Aslan had really dropped time. Everyone seemed to come back to life once they walked through the gate.

It was pure and utter chaos. But they always thrived in chaos.

Guards attempted to shoot Aslan as he disappeared through the tunnel, not before nodding to Aurora and Caspian, a silent agreement.

Now Aurora and Caspian were not just rulers of Ravka, but Narina as well.

Women and men alike fainted, falling to the ground. Shouts were voicing their confusion and options.

Aleksander soon called the shadows, effectively silencing the room. Aurora wouldn't lie she had forgotten what to tell the people of Ravka.

But ever the leader Aleksander seemed to think of a plan, he grabbed Aurora's hand. A sign of unity.

As he addressed the guest gathered his voice boomed throughout the room. "My Queen and I rule another kingdom, one not in the realm"

The audience seemed to stay quiet, well most of the audience Alina couldn't seem to keep her mouth shut, much to Aurora's amusement.

"Wait your the moon king and you" she pointed an accused finger at Aurora "are the sun queen"

All Aurora did to this was laugh and nod her head. Aleksander basked in his old name. Intrigued that Aurora had told Alina about them, or some version of them.

The Moon King and Sun Queen. The names quickly spread throughout Ravka. People would pray to their Sankta Sun Queen, some to their Sankt Moon King.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Although it was usually Aurora's job to tease Aleksander couldn't help it. She had blushed like a madman when one of the Lord's wives had wished them a happy and fertile marriage.

The idea of children was still fresh in Aleskanders mind since their trip to Narina, meeting all the towns children, brought him more joy than he cared to admit.

However, when he brought the idea up to Aurora she simply scoffed and demanded that he carry a child for nine months and push it out.

She then made him read medical books on pregnancy. Aleksander went and apologised to Baghra, the lady only hit him with her cane and said she would've prayed for a daughter.

But as some newfound child Grisha was brought to the Little Palace, Aleksander couldn't help the slight ache at his heart or the quirk of his lips, watching them blown away by their own powers.

This is why he had fought so hard.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

How do we feel about little Aleksander and Aurora's running around? Cause ik some people hate the pregnancy thing and I do sometimes. But this story is soo fluffy and like imagine fluffy darkling with a kid?