Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 76

2.8K 125 7
By Rezioj27

    The warm pavilion of the lotus courtyard, not only the second room and the third room, are all present, but also the brothers and sisters Shen Ruiting and Shen Xiao. Aside from the little concubines, concubines, concubines and concubines, the only thing that did not arrive was to be forbidden. When Shen Liang brought Qi Yue in to see this formation, his eyes flashed, and it seemed that something was going to happen.

    "Grandma!" The

    more moisturized and beautiful face wore a faint smile, calm and calm, and only greeted the old lady, not even Shen Ruiting, and what I got was definitely the black faces of those elders who were dissatisfied, but He didn't care, he dared to tear his face with Shen Ruiting, let alone them? With his current reputation, even if they go out and say that he disrespects his elders, they will be regarded as malicious slander.

    On the face of it, Shen Liang didn't seem to take revenge at all after he came back, but what he did was affecting everyone a little bit. How similar is the current situation to the previous life? It's just that their positions have been reversed. Killing people is nothing more than a nod. If you just kill them, it would be too cheap for them. He wants them to go through all the things he has experienced in his previous life.

    "Xiao Wu is here, come over to my grandmother's side."

    There was silence in the Nuan Pavilion for a while, as if just noticing his presence, the old lady's drooping head slowly lifted, and he greeted him with a smile on her face: "How long has Xiaowu been here?"

    "Just here."

    Shen Liang, who was sitting under his head, sneered in his heart, but his face did not show mountains or rivers, and was always elegant and indifferent. The old lady pretended to sigh: "The man is getting old. It doesn’t work if you refuse to admit defeat, but after a while, the old lady fell asleep, and you don’t even know that you are here, so don’t care about your grandmother, Xiaowu.”

    The ability to open your eyes and talk nonsense is no longer there, but one is present. This is true.

    "Don't dare."

    Shen Liang vomited weakly, lowered his eyes and followed his words and uttered two words. He wanted to see what they were doing in such a big battle today.

    "You child is so cute. I have heard your father say that the child in your yard was an abandoned child you picked up. You said that as soon as you were unmarried, you suddenly picked up a child and came back to raise it. I am not afraid of other people’s gossip.”

    In order to show kindness, the old lady took the initiative to take his hand, not to mention how much he cherished him, Shen Liang still had a faint expression: “Fortunately, the mouth grows on someone else, I love it. Just say it, I just have a clear conscience."

    "But you still want to marry someone, you don't care what others say, can your future husband not care?"

    He glared at him pretendingly, the old lady. He went on to say: "I can't as well send the child to the Huimin Department, or give it to the nurse in the house. They have more experience in taking care of the child than you. You, you, just study with peace of mind and wait for Darer. Come back and find a good family with your father, and marry out gracefully."

    "Yes, Xiaowu, my mother is also for you, it's really not good for you to bring a child like this."

    Zhao Lan also agreed upon seeing this. He joined the lobby with a worried face. Lu Yang didn’t want to care about it, but he still spoke under Shen Jing’s hint: “Don’t just throw away your child. Why do you say you’re covering it like a treasure? It’s for him? Is it worth the rest of your life?" The

    mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have their own styles, but the purpose is to achieve the same goal by different routes. Sitting on the side, Shen Ruiting looked at them and then at Shen Liang, simply closing his eyes.

    "Thank you for your grandmother and second aunt and third aunt for your concern."

    After a moment of silence, Shen Liang stood up and bowed slightly, and then continued to say after sitting down: "If the so-called husband's family would dislike it because I adopted a child, they are not worthy. I have become my future husband. Let me say something that may upset your elders. From my birth to the present, the only relative who has given me warmth is the eldest brother, but he is now for the thousands of Li people in Daqin, I'm fighting the enemy desperately, how can I take care of my younger brother? Although You'er is not my child, he is the only person in the Hou Mansion who brings me warmth. In my mind, he is my own life. It’s the same, please don’t let me hear the word “castle” again.”

    His meaning is very obvious. He doesn't force what they don't want to give, but he can't stop him from seeking warmth in others.

    Shen Liang's words were somewhat straightforward, and none of them was a fool. Hearing that there was something unnatural on his face, they didn't dare to say anything else. They were really unassuming about this matter. After all, he just came back from the country. .

    "Big Brother Fifth..."

    During this period of time, Shen Qiang, who was fed up with strange gazes, wanted to provoke him, but Shen Ruiting swept over with a warning look, and instantly scared him to pale, and the rest of the words choked deep in his throat. .

    Upon seeing this, Shen Xiao pulled her clothes quietly to signal her not to cause trouble. Today they only need to watch the two-bedroom and three-bedroom performance.

    "What does Seventh Sister want to say?"

    Calmly adjusted the sleeves, Shen Liang looked up, his eyes were frozen three feet deep, and Shen Qiang lowered his head subconsciously in fright. When she looked up again, she looked at Shen Liang. She had already turned away, leaving her alone and even more upset and uncomfortable, and the veil she was pulling in her hands was about to be torn apart abruptly.

    "It's nothing more. Since you insist on raising that child, then raise it. The

    old man is troubled." Seeing that the situation is not right, the old lady threw off his hand, obviously a little unhappy, after Shen Qiang, Shen Liang received Shen Ruiting’s gaze for the second time, but compared to Shen Qiang’s fear, he looked back openly and gave a bright smile for free, instantly blocking Shen Ruiting’s face, heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys. It all seemed to hurt.

    "Mother, Xiao Wu is benevolent, this is a good thing, I believe people outside will not

    talk nonsense." Unexpectedly, Zhao Lan took the initiative to speak for Shen Liang, Shen Liang raised his eyes to look at him, and then look at him. Shen Qiao, who was sitting next to them with his head down all the time, quickly glimpsed his eyes. It seemed that the children's affairs were not their main purpose for looking for him, and there should be bigger things behind. Waiting for him.

    "Oh... the old man is the old one."

    The old lady sighed with self-deprecation, and turned to Shen Liang again after a while: "Xiao Wu, I have heard about you and Qiao'er the other day, and I have asked Qiao'er. She really didn't mean it at the time. It was only when someone was suddenly squeezed that he would subconsciously put his hand against the person in front of him, who knew that that person happened to be you, and you mistakenly thought that someone was going to push you into the water and pulled her into the water."

    "Oh. What does grandma mean, everything is my fault?"

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and glanced at Shen Qiao. How long has this happened? Is it too late to remember to pursue it now? Could it be that they are playing this battle to force him to confess his sins?

    "It's not Xiaowu, don't get me wrong."

    Before the old lady, Zhao Lan seemed to stand up anxiously and deny it. After finishing the matter, he looked at everyone present before sitting down with a look of guilt: "Although it was not intentional, But in the final analysis, it’s the Qiao’er’s fault. Xiao Wu, the second aunt knows that you have grievances, so I should have told you clearly. Why have you been busy the other day? I heard that your new yard is already I officially moved in, so I asked my mother to come over with the uncle. We are a family after all, and it’s not so good if we are always thinking about it, isn’t

    it?

    Erfang would actually take the initiative to show his favor. Although he was still arguing, it was already very rare. Even Shen Liang couldn't help being shocked. Before that, he really didn't expect such a direction, but something went wrong. There must be a demon. Shen Liang is not so stupid as to think that they are going to repent and re-behave. If that were the case, they would not have coveted the title of Dongling for decades.

    "Family..."

    Shen Liang laughed weirdly, and the deliberately elongated ending made a heart hanging down his throat. Unexpectedly, he echoed Zhao Lan in the next second: "Family It really shouldn't." But

    , are they a family?

    "Second aunt is right, Xiao Wu is really a kind and good boy."

    Whether or not he understands his overtones, Zhao Lan made a relieved expression, and then suddenly said in a deep voice: "Qiaoer , Don’t hurry up to pour tea for your fifth elder brother, and ask him to forgive you.”

    "Mother..."

    Shen Qiaoxuan, who was scolded, was in tears, unspeakably pitiful.

    "It's rare that your fifth brother is kind and kind, don't care about you, and quickly admit a mistake to

    Xiaowu . In the future, you will still be good brothers and sisters who love each other." Zhao Lanqiang endured distress with a face, and Shen Qiao looked up at her persuasion. The opposite Shen Liang took the tea from the maid and walked over with it step by step.

    "Fifth brother, I'm sorry, it was my sister who didn't stand firm to make you fall into the water."

    Standing in front of him, Shen Qiao held the teacup and lowered his head, talking while crying. God knows how uncomfortable she feels.

    Everyone on the scene looked at them, some were puzzled, some were eager, and some had no reaction. Shen Liang did not immediately reach out to take the teacup, but quietly looked at Shen Qiao with his smiling eyes. Since falling into the water, she has never appeared again. In just ten days, she has lost a lot of weight, and she looks like she is about to become a fairy.

    "Fifth brother..."

    Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, Shen Qiao raised his tearful eyes, and a vicious touch quickly slipped through the depths of his eyes, but quickly disappeared without a trace. Only grievances remained on the bottom of her face, but she What I didn't know was that Shen Liang had already caught it, and he glanced at the teacup handed to him calmly. They couldn't be so stupid that Shen Ruiting's face was poisoned in the tea, right?

    "Why? Are you still unwilling to forgive the overseas Chinese?"

    His silence seemed to have caused the old lady's dissatisfaction, fearing that he would really see something, and his tone was extremely unkind.

    "Since everything is a misunderstanding, and Qiao'er sincerely admits his mistakes, don't be too careless about your brotherhood."

    Seeing that his mother is upset, Shen Ruiting also said indifferently, but he is skeptical of what they said. Is there such a coincidence? If something hadn’t happened to Liu Shuhan, he would have taken back the right to Zhongguo early. The second room was indeed a bit too much this time. Even if Shen Liang is no longer favored, he is also Shen Ruiting’s biological son, who is playing in the house. He could open one eye and close one eye when making trouble, but it was still the case in the Long Princess Mansion, and he simply didn't take him as the master of the Hou Mansion in his eyes.

    Shen Liang turned his head to look at him, and the corners of his mouth curled up in a mocking arc. Others conspired to steal his title all day long. He was so filial and thoughtful, and his heart was really not so big. He bought the Hubu Shangshu with money?

    "You..." After

    reading his eyes, Shen Ruiting was about to have an attack right away, fearing that their father and son would delay business matters if they quarreled, Zhao Lan quickly interjected: "Xiao Wu, Qiaoer really knows something wrong, so forgive him This time."

    "Fifth Brother..."

    Shen Qiao yelled again in response to a more aggrieved voice. Everyone in the room was staring at them. If Shen Liang dares not drink this cup of tea, I am afraid it will be difficult to get from Hehe today. Xiangyuan got away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 91.7K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
185K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...