Yammouni's Girl

By StoriesByMags

Originally :Sahyounie's Sister, Yammouni's Girl. Now: Yammouni's Girl NOTE: was taken off as I wasn't happy... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: New Girls New Friendships
Chapter 3: Argument And A Kiss
Chapter 5: The Way I Feel
Chapter 6: James
Chapter 7: I Can't Do This
Chapter 8: Climbing Through The Window
Chapter 9: Morning Messages
Chapter 10: The Park
Chapter 11: Rhiannon
Chapter 12: Talk To Me
Chapter 13: Two Weeks Later
Chapter 14: The Party
Chapter 15: The Morning After
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17: I Love You
Chapter 18: Skip Knows
Chapter 19: Friday Friday Gotta Get Down On Friday
Chapter 20: Chatting
Chapter 21: She Wants James
Chapter 22: She's Scared Of Me
Chapter 23: Rhiannon's Plan
Chapter 24: We're Over
Chapter 25: It Was A Set Up
Chapter 26: Rhiannons Thinking
Chapter 27: Why Her?
Chapter 28: It Got Too Much
Chapter 29: James At Hospital
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31: I Can See
Chapter 32: Discharged
Chapter 33: Moving
Chapter 34: Back To School And Prom Shopping
Chapter 35: Rhiannon's Prom Plan
Chapter 36: The Prom
Chapter 37: I Can't Do This To You
Chapter 38: Tweets
Chapter 39: DareSundays Kisses
Chapter 40: No Ice Cream
Chapter 41: Ronnie's News
Chapter 42: Touring?
Chapter 43: Stranger Or A Friend?
Chapter 44: They're leaving
Chapter 45: Faydee Sort Of Day
Chapter 46: I Slapped Him
Chapter 47: I Need Your Love
Chapter 48: You're Coming Too
Chapter 49: Finale

Chapter 4: It Can't Carry On

178 6 3
By StoriesByMags

Delila's POV,

As soon as James dropped me off at mine, after thanking him, I went straight to my room and locked the door. I threw my handbag somewhere on the floor at sat on my bed. From the corner of my eye, I saw a frame on my bedside table. I reached down and took it, it was a picture of Aaron and I, when we first started dating, and he took me to the fair for our third date, where later he brought me a rose and asked me to be his girl friend. Those were the days when there was nothing abusive going on, the days when I was happy in the relationship we had. Now I'm terrified to be with him.

Everyone who stayed last night was gone by now, which was a shame. I regret leaving them yesterday, maybe if I didn't, I wouldn't be so beat up and hurting. I decide to take a quick shower.

I then choose my Mickey Mouse hoodie, to hide all the bruises that are showing, and my Disney leggings. I brush through my hair quickly before I dry it.

'Knock knock' there's a soft knock at the door. I turn off my hair dryer and unlock it, to reveal James standing there. For some reason one of the most biggest smiles appeared on my face. I felt safe and warm, something I only feel whenever James is around.

"Hey," he smiles back at me, his dimple piercing taking my attention as always.

"Hey," I reply quietly, suddenly shy.

"I've brought you this," he shows me a bag of chocolates and some American cream soda. The two things that always put a smile on my face.

"Awh you didn't have to," I smile and let him inside of my room, and take the things from his hands as I sit on my bed.

"But I wanted to," he gently pushed the door so it closes. "I wanted to make sure you were ok, how are the bruises? Showing or?" He gently asks.

"Showing like mad," I sigh. He takes my hand in his and gently rubs it.

"It'll be okay, you just need to know, that it can't carry on this way," he sighs.

"Can't carry on?" I question.

"Yeah, him treating you this way, if I were you, I'd either make sure he treats me right, or leave him be," he says before looking into my eyes, then getting up and leaving.

His words were replaying in my head for the rest of the weekend. And suddenly I knew what I wanted in my life.

Tamsin's POV,

I was waiting with Jess and Danielle for Maggie to arrive at school.

"What's taking her so long?" Danielle asks.

"Probably covering up the hickeys Aaron gave her," I giggle and the twins join in.

"Beau!" I scream as he picks me up and spins me around.

"Hello beautiful," he puts me down, and I turn around before attaching my lips to his. His warm lips felt so right on my colder ones, and I didn't want to pull away.

"Tamsin look," Jess gets my attention as she points at James's motorbike, but he isn't the only one on the bike. He parks in his usual space, before him and Delila remove their helmets. Wait. Delila? She has some stuff to tell me!

"Hey," she smiles as her and James walk up to us.

"Hey," Jess, Danielle and I say in unison, while James and Beau did some sort of hand shake thing I never understand.

"Thanks for the ride James," Delila thanks James and her and I make our way to maths.

"You have a lot to explain!" I squeal.

"Yeah she does!" Aaron stops in front of us.

"Aaron leave me alone, I told you I want nothing to do with you!" Delila rolls her eyes. Finally! I mean, oh...

"So you could date that James?" He angrily spits at her.

"No, because you didn't know how to treat me right, and I'm sick and tired of having to hide my bruises and scars from you!" At this point a lot of people are around Delila, Aaron and I.

"He gave you a lift to school," Aaron scoffs.

"Yes, Daniel is ill, any other stupid questions that I don't have time for?" Delila answers him back. O burn.

She walks around him and I follow her.
"Why the sudden change?" I quickly ask as we sit down in our places in maths.

"I've realised he's not what I want, and that the way he's treating me isn't right," she smiles before getting out her stuff.
-
It was lunch and I made my way to the table where we always sat.

"Babe," Beau smiles at me as stoos up so I could sit by the window, as I always do.

"Heya," I giggle, kissing his lips then sitting down.

Delila's POV,

I made my way over to the canteen, alone, since none of my friends were in my Dance class, Tamsin wasn't into it, and the boys, well they're not a dancing sort of people either.

"You're Delila Sahyounie right?" A girl asks me, she has dark purple hair and an eyebrow piercing.

"Erm, yeah?" I kind of ask, since I've never seen this girl, or spoken to her, she looked a it younger than me.

"Oh my gosh! You do go to this school! I've moved because of you," she pauses. "And your brother Daniel, I've watched all of their videos, and a few of yours!" Oh wow, I knew there was a twist to this 'lovey-dovey' bullcrap.

"Oh," Is all that I let escape from my mouth, as I start walking again, but the girl stops dead in front of me.

"Can you give him my number and ask him to ring me?" she begs.

"No, now move." I roll my eyes and speed walk to the table.

"You look pissed off," Daniel says as I arrive and make him move so I can sit down.

"What's happened?" James asks accross the table, ignoring my brother.

"This girl just walked up to me, asking to give Daniel her number, it annoys me so much!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh," Daniel shrugs and then gets back into his conversation with Luke and Jai.

"When's Rikki comign over anyway? I've not seen her for a while." I mention Daniel's girlfriend, getting his attention at the sound of her name.

"She comes back from America tomorrow, so I guess either that or the day after, up to how jetlag my babe is." He smiles as he replies. They've been together since before the Janoskians even started, and they're strong.
-
When I arrived home, I thought it'd be a good idea to upload a new cover, since lately, I was lacking slightly on updates.

I shut my bedroom door and get changed into a white belly crop top, and white high waisted denim shorts which were white and pink at the bottom. I grab my Cannon 7D camera and tripod and set up, before grabbing my black acousting guitar and press 'record' on my camera.

"Hey guys, I'm Delila Sahyounie and this is my cover of Photograph, by my idol Ed Sheeran," I smile and start to strum on my guitar.

"Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing
That I know

And when it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive"

It describes my situation perfectly, and for some reason my mind drifts from Aaron to James, the way he treats me, the way I want to be treated. I carry on singing but still thinking of James. He's perfect boyfriend material. Woah, slow your train Delila, he's your brothers best mate...

"Hearing you whisper through the phone
Wait for me to come home"

I finish, smiling to myself, I hope he likes it.
"I hope you likes this cover, please like and subscribe and all my social media links are beloooow! Love you all!" I smile and press stop. There's a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," I say and the door opens, revealing Daniel.

"That was really nice sis," Daniel smiles and sits on the bed next to me.

"Thanks, when are you guys filming?" I ask him.

"This weekend, wanna join us? I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind you joining." Daniel offers. I smile at him.

"I'd like that!" I say.

"Want a movie night? Bonding time?" He offers another offer. How could I resist? After all he is my brother.

"Of course!" I giggle and put my guitar away while Daniel goes off to make popcorn.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OMG THEIR NEW EP IS AMAZING! What's your guys fav song? I love them aaaallll :)
Long update, like 1,400+ words ^.^
Shoutout to my poorly slut Tamsin ^.^ Hope you're feeling better :3
Vote, Comment and DM please :3
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
491K 7.7K 42
Heather is your average teenager, she has to bare the loss of her mother but luckily has the best neighbours to look after her. Heather has had a big...
2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...
6.3K 253 26
Being Daniel Sahyoune's sister can be hard. But being his twin? That's even harder. Daniel is very productive over his sister, and is always acting l...