Falling Of The Rules

oceanshadowss tarafından

Her parents - both extremely religious - raised all their daughters to love Christ and respect themselves. Bu... Daha Fazla

Character Aesthetics.
A Fresh Start.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. (!)
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8. (!)
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11. (!)
Chapter 12. (!)
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19. (!)
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21. (!)
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. (!)
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29. (!)
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35. (!)
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.

Chapter 33. (!)

1.4K 34 111
oceanshadowss tarafından

OH MY GOD.

My girlfriend. My beautiful angel. My Monica has... dyed her hair.

"Hi, I missed you." She smiles up at me, acting as innocent as a fucking puppy — let's see how innocent you are in a minute when I fuck you against this door for the whole world to see. "Wait, what the fuc-"

"What the fuck did you do?" I ask, louder then I expected to and it seems like I took her exact words from her mouth.

"You cut your hair!"

"You dyed your hair!" I shoot back at her and she shakes her head, looking straight over my eyes that are piercing into hers, and she looks at my hair.

"I loved your long hair." She tells me and I somewhat feeling guilty for not telling her before I did it, but I'm soon taken back by that toying little grin on her face.

"What's that smile for?" I toy, raising my brows. I can't get over her. She looks stunning.

"Dyed my hair." She shrugs like it's not the most groundbreaking thing in the world. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, for fuck sake." I bow my head, my hand coming to my centre to palm my cock. "I love it, baby, fuck, I love you."

"You okay?" She checks and I let out a shaky breath.

"Get in here, now." I tell her sternly.

"Who's home?" She asks.

"I don't fucking care who's home, take your underwear off and walk yourself over to the kitchen for me." I close the door behind her.

"I don't have underwear on." She smiles.

"You wanna get spanked?" I warn and she nods shyly. "Kitchen, now."

"If I knew dying my hair would have you this flustered I would've done it weeks ago." She sways her hips in front of me and I do everything in my will power to not grab her now and fuck her against this couch.

"Should've done." I let out a satisfied low moan as I pull down my fly, my dick springing freely up to my chest.

"How do you want me, daddy?"

"Turn around for me, darling, put those precious hands behind your back."

"Only for you." She giggles, turning to see me but that smile on her face drops into awe when she sees me. "Just for you."

"My cock, or me?" I ask with a smirk.

"You're cock." She gulps.

"Back up for me then, princess, let me show you."

"Condom." She mumbles out as her back hits the kitchen counter.

"Hmm, always come to a frat house to get fucked, we're always prepared." I open one of the drawers beside her and like I had hoped there's a few condoms tossed aside in there - it wasn't much of a guess, every corner of this frat has a condom somewhere.

"Fucked anyone here before?"

"A few people." I answer shortly, ripping open the foil packet with my teeth. "Never anyone this fucking beautiful."

"No?"

"You ruined sex for me, love. Never want anyone other than you." I roll the the latex onto myself.

"Wish I could say the same, but Harry's been looking mighty fine lately." She teases and I bite my lip, looking up at her and she's got that grin again.

"You're gonna be wishing you never said that." I tell her, pulling her legs apart so I can snake my hand between them. "Soaked for me, like my dick, don't you?"

"Mhm." She nods silently.

"Is this what you want?" I tease her, running my tip through her folds, up to her clit and then back down to her entrance. It's taking every once of self control I've ever had to stop me from burying into her right now, but she needs to learn.

"Yes, please, fuck." Those nails of hers dig into my ass, one of her fingers snaking around to my hole.

"Nah-ah, don't start, angel, don't want your fingers right now, want your cunt." I grit out.

"Fuck me then, please." She begs out in whimpers.

"It's unfortunate really, that you have to be so bad, always have to be a teasing whore for me, don't you?"

"Caleb."

"It's daddy, did you forget that? Because I'm sure I heard it earlier when you were swaying those hips of yours, darling." I grip onto her hips, pulling her closer to the counter so much so she's starting to whine at the cold.

"What do you want? I'll do anything."

"Turn around for me." I order and with those weak legs of her, she's obliges and turns her back to me.

"Wore a dress, I wasn't sure-" I cut her off, wearing a dress is a massive thing for her and only now have I really just noticed how big it is, I don't want to mess this up.

"You look fucking beautiful." I murmur in her ear. "You suit red, always will and always have."

"Caleb, please." She whimpers as I pull the fabric of her dress over her ass.

"Want some bruises?" I ask, snaking my belt from out of the loops.

"Mhm." She nods impatiently.

"You know the safe word." I whisper to her before placing a light kiss on her neck.

"It's yellow." She gulps and I nod with a hum of approval.

"Love you, darling." I tell her with a smile as I take one of the her ass cheeks in my hand, squeezing it tightly before hitting my palm down on it, the sound of the impact ringing in my ears.

"Shit." She splutters out.

"Yellow it is, tell me to stop if you want, I don't have to do this."

Yes, I do have to do this, my girlfriend has turned into a right feisty little bitch and never listens now, she's got a new attitude and I fucking love it, but she knows her intentions and I need to set them straight, she can't tease me and leave me.

"Never." She bows her head and I don't hesitate when pulling my belt back, it making a noise with the vast movement and when I crack it down against her skin, those whimpers and screams that leave her are so heavenly to hear. I didn't expect the metal to actually mark her like it did but the impact has left a cut and blood is slowly pooling around it.

"Made you bleed, that's what you get for being a whore, got it?" I grab on her neck, the belt falling to the floor.

"Mhm." She nods again.

"Words." I tell her.

"Yes, I got it." She pants out.

"Does it hurt?" I taunt, running my fingers over the open wound and her moans feel my ears, the smile on my face only makes my jaw ache more.

"Hmm, I'm sorry for teasing."

"I don't believe you." I tug on her hip, spinning her back around to me. "Open your mouth, my fingers are dirty now, need them clean for you, no?"

"You're killing me." Her jaw falls slack, obeying me like I hoped she would and I don't hesitate when putting the blood stained fingers in her mouth and she starts to suck on them.

"Never wanted to hurt you, never wanted to make you bleed." I blurt out. "You're the fucking devil, you know that?"

"Yes." She pants out, pulling away from me.

"Ever try to finger me again when I want to bury inside you, you've got another thing coming, okay? Don't like when you make me submissive." I mumble the latter.

"Won't, promise." She chokes.

"Good girl." I smile, "Now, legs up, ass on the counter."

"My ass hurts." She whimpers out as it hits the counter.

"Should behave then, shouldn't you?"

"You like me being bad." She tells me and I can't stop myself from nodding - I love the angel side to her but I love her bad side more.

"Serious though, you okay? Don't like that I've made you bleed, Moni."

"I'm good, it feels amazing." She admits with a shy nod. "Can you fuck me now? My legs are starting to get wet."

"That's why should wear underwear, angel." I smirk, looking down at her state, the top of her thighs coated with arousal. Fuck, she looks amazing. I want to taste her, I want her to ride my face again. "Gonna eat you later, that okay?"

"You don't have to do that for me." She shakes her head.

"Darling, it's not for you, I'm being the selfish prick I am and I just want to taste you, might not let you finish." A smile tugs on my lips as I look down at my dick, I'm rock solid for her and she just wants to tease.

"Hard?"

"Hmm, wanna feel?" I ask and she bites down on her lip.

Oh, for fuck sake.

"Want you in me, please, Caleb, I just wanna feel you." She begs out.

"You're begging so nicely for me." I cup her jaw. "How much do you want it?"

"So, so, much, please."

"My perfect little whore." I take a hold of my dick, lining myself up with her entrance and with how wet and slick she is, I slip into her effortlessly.

"Fuck." Her back arches against my arms and her head swings back. Fuck, she looks beautiful.

It's not been too long since I had her like this, only a few days, but even with a condom, it feels like it's my first time every time with her. So much pleasure hits me all at once the second she's wrapped around me, and I doubt I'll ever get used to it.

It takes so much of my energy just to hold of my orgasm that seems to bubble up, immediately wanting to climax.

I'm a mess for her.

"Gotta make you cum, princess. I'm not gonna last long, you feel so good." I let her know and she's gripping my shoulders, her lips soon attacking my neck, lying hickies on me.

She spreads her legs further apart for me and I bring my hand between her thighs and start to circle her clit, knowing that will get her going to the same rate I'm at.

"Caleb, please. Make me cum." Her silent bets are met by my ears as she whimpers, riding my cock and hand at the same time.

"Say my name, beautiful."

"Daddy." She pants the stuffy air around us and I kiss her so deeply, I don't think either of us can breathe.

I pull back, "Louder, angel. Come on."

"Fuck." She groans into my shoulder.

"I can't hear you." I smirk, loving the way she's reacting to me. "Cum for me and scream my name. Let everyone know that you're mine."

"Caleb." She whimpers.

"That's not my name right now, say my name." I pound into her harder, losing control of myself almost.

"Daddy." She screws her eyes shut, screaming into my chest.

"Good girl." I take my hand and drag it through her hair, holding her close to me as she continues to ride me slowly, her body shaking against me, her orgasm falling of her.

"Keep going." She's practically panting and I know it's not long until it's too much for her.

"I think you're done, angel." I tell her, pulling out slowly, and she winces. "Let's go upstairs."

I don't even think about the state of us as I'm carrying my girlfriend upstairs in a dorm that could possibly have people in right now.

But for once, I don't care. All I care about is her and what we're doing.

"I want you to cum." She mumbles as I lay her on the bed and I shake my head.

"I'm gonna go run the shower." I tell her and she's instantly sitting up. "What?"

"I want you to cum." She more stern in her voice, and I'm getting even harder from it - that and her disheveled state. "What toys do you have?"

"I have a vibrating dildo, top draw next to you." I tell her, not entirely sure when she's going with this.

"Lock the door, and come lay down." She tells me and I frown. "I want to make you cum."

It all clicks in an instant and my breathing gets heavy. "You don't have to."

"I want to, grab me that towel." She looks to the left of me and I quickly get it, throwing it over to her. "Come here."

I'm hesitant in my steps but the second I reach the foot of the bed, she's getting up on her knees, reaching for her, smashing her lips with mine and pulling me down with her.

It's the time of kiss that's overwhelming in its own way. Neither of us race to taste each other but once we do, there's no going back. It's clear from the way we are, she's now in charge and I have no coming back from this.

"I'm not gonna last long." I shake my head, telling her how I feel. I'm surprised I've last this long.

"You don't have to, I just want you to feel good." She tells me, suddenly going to straddle me. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes." I tell her. With all my heart, I trust her.

She's suddenly kissing down my body, starting at my nipples, making them instantly react and going hard. She then drags her tongue down my snail trail, and I can feel my cock pulsing for her.

My eyes are glued on her and what she's doing, her tongue going lower and lower down my stomach until she gets to my dick. Her eyes stick to mine, and she smirks before laying a strip of saliva straight down my shafts, her tongue running down it.

On impulse, my hips buck up and her small hands that used to be so petite, now grip me to the bed as she continues going lower.

"Babe." I choke out with mixed moans and whimpers as I feel her tongue circle my hole.

"Just getting you wet." She tells me with a smile.

"I have lube, you know?" I let her know.

"But where's the fun in that?" She says before my whole body goes ridged as pleasure goes through me in shock waves as continues to pleasure me.

I've only experienced rimming once, and I knew from that short first experience that I loved it, but jesus, nothing prepared me for this.

I'm dripping precum on my stomach before she even attempts to enter me, and I'm in pure heaven.

She's an angel.

"Pass me your toy." She hums and I try to grasp reality as I hear her words. She's soon kissing on my inner thighs as she waits and I open my top drawer, getting out the toy, I haven't played with in a long time.

"You don't have to do this." I assure but she's soon kissing me again, shutting me up and silencing my words.

"I want to." She says, taking the toy from me and bringing it between us. "I'm gonna make you cum."

I look into her eyes and not once does she take hers off me, I feel the toys between my legs, and she's teasing me with it, circling my hole as the vibration settings runs it's own sensation through me.

"I'm not gonna..." She pushes the toy into me, bringing words to stand still as I moan out, dipping my head into her chest. "I'm not gonna last long."

"I know, I wanna see how helpless this gets you. Don't hold back, you hear me?" She tells me and I hum, nodding my head.

"If I cum in ten seconds, don't be surprised." I warn her and she just smiles, turning the vibration setting up higher and I gasp.

"Cum for me, angel." She whispers sweet nothings in my ear as she pumps the toy in and out of me. "Let me see."

"Fuck." I grit through my teeth, "I'm so..."

"I know." She kisses my neck, putting the setting up higher even more.

"Fuck." I whimper, gripping my hands to the sheets.

"Next week we're gonna do this properly, I'm gonna fuck you so hard, baby." She whispers and I moan just thinking about it. "I want your mouth around me, Caleb. I wanna fuck your throat, wanna see you choke on me."

"Shit, Moni." I jolt, my orgasm peaking, and my cum soon coats my thighs and Monica's stomach. "Fuck, oh, my fuck"

"Shh, I got you." She kisses my head, pulling me into her arms further as she pulls the toy out of me and turns it off.

I relax in her arms fully and for a minute, I feel as though I'm sleeping, but it's not until I feel a blanket come over me that I'm aware I'm not.

"You subby, baby?" Monica's still with me, holding me and I hum. "You really liked the red hair, huh?"

I can only chuckle lightly in reply, a massive smile plastering it's way on my face.

"I love you." I tell her.

She suddenly shifts below me and I look up, feeling very vulnerable and for a second I regret what I said - maybe it's too soon - but I soon see that look in her eye.

"I love you so much." She tells me and I release the breath I was holding, lying back in her arms, and she kisses my head and as she repeats. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

I love you too.

A/N

AGHHHH... don't talk to me, I'm not okay.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.7K 182 25
LANA: I fell in love with the golden girl. She's the perfect student, the skilled captain of the volleyball team, and the girlfriend of the nicest pl...
42K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
41.9K 782 65
This story contains some mature scenes.
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...