A Frog's Tale [Tsu x Male Her...

By ajhcraft

Alex just barely made it through the entrance exam, and is struggling to keep up with the rest of the class... More

Prologue: Entrance Exam
Chapter 1: Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 2: Battle Trial
Chapter 3: Picnic
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Unwind
Chapter 7: Date
Chapter 8: Sports Festival, Begin!
Chapter 9: Sports Festival, Mid-Game!
Chapter 10: Sports Festival, Battle!
Chapter 11: Consequences
Chapter 12: Nomination
Chapter 13: Meditation
Chapter 14: Kinzokuma
Chapter 15: Beach
Chapter 16: Volleyball
Chapter 17: Final Exam
Chapter 18: Dragon
Chapter 19: Vanguard Action Squad
Chapter 20: Amaraito
Chapter 21: All For One
Chapter 22: Dorms
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Alpha
Chapter 25: Movie Night
Chapter 26: Provisional License Exam
Chapter 27: The Big Three
Chapter 28: Lurkers
Chapter 29: Kirakiri
Chapter 30: Breakout
Chapter 31: Bones
Chapter 32: Surprise
Chapter 33: Dinner
Chapter 34: Kiss
Chapter 35: Sinister Six
Chapter 36: Death
Chapter 37: Operation A
Chapter 38: Hakone
Chapter 39: Festival
Chapter 40: Operation B
Chapter 41: U.A. Vs Amaraito
Chapter 42: U.A. Vs Kinzokuma
Chapter 43: U.A. Vs Kirakiri
Chapter 44: U.A. Vs Bone Collector
Chapter 45: Shell
Chapter 46: Copy
Chapter 47: Proposition
Chapter 48: Resolve
Chapter 49: Villains
Chapter 50: Operation C
Chapter 51: Training
Chapter 52: Nuke
Chapter 53: Fear
Chapter 54: Sacrifice
Chapter 55: Reconciliation
Chapter 56: Shinsou
Chapter 57: Insomnia
Chapter 58: Coffee
Chapter 59: Helios
Chapter 60: Search
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Sairokaku
Chapter 63: I Forgive You
Chapter 64: Law
Chapter 65: The Underdogs
Chapter 66: Gigantomachia
Chapter 67: Stalking
Chapter 68: Storm
Chapter 70: Hierophant
Chapter 71: Invitation
Chapter 72: Briefing

Chapter 69: Nice

194 6 26
By ajhcraft

[WARNING: Intense violence]

"What's the worst she will do? Say no? Look, we're just applying to join the Underdogs, who knows maybe she'll be flattered?" Said a man in a black and white pinstripe suit and a black fedora to finish his "I'm A Bad Guy" look.

The man with him was a little more conspicuous, simply wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt, blue and yellow respectively. He seemed nervous, sweating bullets. I don't mean that figuratively either, he was literally sweating bullets.

"There's a lot worse than no that she could say Yuka! You've seen what she can do..." He said, clearly nervous.

Yuka sighed as they approached the entrance to the two storey tall ex warehouse that shined brightly, white as snow, solid as a rock. "Just be cool Rika, you can start by explaining your girly name to her, it'll be a great ice breaker."

"You know I'm insecure about that!"

After a few seconds of wandering around through the dark building and nearly bumping into a pearly white pillar or two, the roof suddenly opened to shine light in, and shone directly onto Kaiyo who was sitting on a milky white throne with her legs crossed and her cheek resting on a bunched fist.

Ribbon Dancer stood beside her, looking a little less bored and just slightly alert. Kaiyo spoke, "If you were trying to infiltrate our base, you did a sucky job of it. Usually spies don't get caught."

Rika's sweating became more profuse in Kaiyo's intimidating presence and actually shot a bullet towards her. Yuka quickly thrust his hand out in front of it, coating his arm in a thick rock gauntlet to stop it going towards Kaiyo.

"Idiot! I told you to calm down, Rika!"

Kaiyo, still resting motionlessly, smirked slightly. "Rika? Seems rather effeminate for a guy who can sweat bullets."

Rika stood upright and tried his best to maintain composed, announcing, "M-My name means reason, or logic for "Ri" and "Ka" means fire, flame, or light! S-So sorry ma'am!" He bowed immediately.

"Strange, you'd have thought with a name like that in this kind of world you'd be a fire quirk user, but alright." She said nonchalantly, still not moving.

Ribbon Dancer, who was to her right, began to step forward and ask, "So what the hell do you want if you're not spies?" While peeling his skin back.

Kaiyo simply raised her free hand to signal him to stop, and asked, "You wanna join us, right? I mean, you can't be so stupid so as to walk in here for a fight right?"

She monitored Rika's reaction to see if he'd start sweating again, but he remained somewhat composed. Yuka explained, "We left our old Yakuza because the boss was getting old and was dying. All his activities were getting milder and more spread apart, we had initially joined because we thought that since All Might is retired, we could resurface and have some fun! But no, the old geezer has us practically running errands at this point.

Word on the street is you're the strongest villain around. You took out Gigantomachia, the entire police force, the Lurkers, and are the reason the U.A. raid was successful right? I also heard that you're a smart woman, aware of her surroundings and may or may not have swiped a quirk enhancing drug from Overhaul's abandoned articles after beating up the fabled League of Villains. Am I wrong?"

The mention of the drugs got Kaiyo interested, as she leaned forward now with her hands clasped together. "How do you know about that?"

Yuka smirked and tipped his fedora, thankfully not saying "Milady" otherwise I would have teleported there from wherever I was and sucker punched him in the nuts. "I have my ways, my boss always did like me for my ability to scrounge around for tidbits of information, often finding a valuable nugget or two wherever I went."

Kaiyo considered the information for a few moments before concluding, "I've decided that I want only Rika, not you Yuka. We don't have many quirks that act as projectiles, and we already have multiple defensive quirks such as my own, Spike, and Ribbon Dancer to name just three." Ribbon Dancer nodded as she said his name.

Yuka seemed befuddled at the news, before Rika surprisingly spoke up and stepped forward, "Then I decline. I'm sorry, I would love to work here under you, but Yuka and I are a unit. We work together, we eat together, we sleep together, we die together. If he can't be accepted, then I will have to turn you down, I'm sorry..." He said, his confidence fading away towards the end there.

Kaiyo's eyes lit up and a more genuine smile appeared on her face. She sat back and opened her arms wide as if to welcome them. "Well then you both pass! That was a test, by the way. If you had selfishly left your partner behind I would have killed you in your sleep. Here in the Underdogs we stick together, we are a family. That's our number one rule, it's our priority. So kudos for passing my test, I kinda just made it up on the spot really."

Ribbon Dancer gawked at them before looking back up at Kaiyo and whispering, "Are you sure this is a good idea? They could be spies and just putting up a good performance to impress us..."

She replied, while still staring at the two celebrating Underpups, "Have I ever made a mistake before? Don't forget, families trust each other. You trust me, don't you Bryan?"

Her question seemed more like a threat than an actual question, so he kept silent which was probably the right answer.

"So," Kaiyo started, turning her direction back towards Rika and Yuka, "Do you know of the other bases?"

Yuka replied, "I guessed you had more than one, considering the other Underdogs aren't here, but I couldn't tell you where they are or how many. I'm gonna give another guess and say two? If you and Ribbon Dancer are here, that leaves five that can split into two groups, which are reasonably strong by themselves.

It would also allow for more room to fight without having to worry about your friends getting hurt in the process. That's why you didn't go all out during the Hatsumane raid, isn't it?"

Kaiyo scoffed a little, smirking. "You hit the nail on the head. It's almost scary how well you know me, yet I know nothing about you. Guess you weren't lying when you said your boss likes you for your spying ability."

"Well, what can I say?"

Kaiyo stared intently into his eyes, thinking of something but not divulging of the information.

"Alright, since you two work together, you can stick around this base. The others will be meeting up here tomorrow morning, you'll be living here for the time being. Come, let me show you to your room."

Kaiyo then stood up, and as she did so, something seemed to slip out of her kimono pocket and onto her bone throne. It was a quirk enhancing drug! She stepped forward, beginning to lead the way, "So if you follow-"

"Kaiyo, you left-" Bryan began to say, before Kaiyo turned to him in a flash.

"Now now Bryan, it's rude to interrupt people. You know me well enough not to interrupt me, don't you? Unless you want me to cut off your nut sack and nail it to my door, like one of those lion doorknockers rich folk have, to remind you?"

As important as the drug was, he felt his personal sperm bank was more important, and decided to keep quiet about it for now.

"Right, follow behind me." She said to the other two, before Bryan stepped in front of them.

"But not too close, this is my spot, it has the best view." He grinned as the two newbies groaned.

"Bryan, do you know how many times I've considered neutering you to tame you?" She asked him.

"Well so far you haven't, so that must mean you like me!"

Yuka spoke up and said, "Every day I meet people that I don't kill or maim, that doesn't mean I like em. I don't really know all that much about how you operate here, but a bit of friendly advice from someone who's worked for big shots, it's always best to learn your limits and your place."

"The guy's right, you really are quite a creep sometimes. Not as bad as Amaraito or Cyberghost of course, but it's still a bit much." Kaiyo said to him, agreeing with Yuka yet again.

They had been speaking about this on the way to their room, which had a bone door installed. Exactly how intricate could Kaiyo be with her quirk? She'd made a hinge with her quirk, to make an actual functional door. And what's more impressive, there was even a handle and lock. Those things had all sorts of spring mechanisms inside...

Thankfully there was real furniture inside, but it was very minimal. Just a bed and a dresser. Not much storage space at all, but there was a functioning light switch and bulb.

"Say, how'd ya get electricity here?" Yuka asked.

"I just remodelled the warehouse I took, I left as many electrical things intact as possible."

"Aren't you worried the government will know where your base is? Y-you know, being a big white target." Rika added.

"Really? The only way they're bringing us down is with a nuke, and that didn't work last time. And if a ragtag band of vigilantes come in... That'll be fun." She licked her lips. It seemed she was eager to display her power by inflicting pain upon someone.

"And what about a test, to prove we're loyal or somethin'? Our last place, to initiate us, froze us to death and then resuscitated us, basically a one day cryogenesis." Yuka commented.

Kaiyo shrugged, "Haven't thought of anything like that I'm afraid. I guess you'll just have to make do without putting your life on the line, maybe next time. In all honesty, we're short on numbers, and you two seem nice enough, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you to stay unhindered. If you need me, I'll be retiring to my quarters for a while. Bryan, come with me if you're that desperate."

Although her tone sounded more repulsed than alluring, Bryan very happily tailed her and saluted the other two on his way back with Kaiyo. Rika and Yuka shut the door behind them, grimacing slightly at the thought.

The two stayed quiet for a solid minute as they searched the room, and after confirming there were no bugs, Rika said, "You saw it too right?"

Yuka nodded, "Of course I did. That woman is so full of it though that she interrupted her little booty call's warning. We should leave it for a while though, just in case it's a trap. If it's still there tonight, we take it. It's one of the last drugs out on the market, we get it, we make a fortune."

"We'll never be able to show our faces in this province again though... A-Are you sure you want to do this? We could go back and say it was a no go. It isn't too late to back out. We can't take this back."

"My friend, I've never been more sure of anything in my life. This is what we do best, we infiltrate and we take what we want. After this is the League of Villains, see if they have anything worth taking. Then who knows, maybe we can go after some of the heroes that are cooped up at that fancy mansion, could easily weasel our way into that one and they have tons of cash."

After Kaiyo walked into her room, Bryan shut the door and went to kiss Kaiyo. She placed a bone palm against his forehead to stop him advancing, and put a finger to her lips in order to shut him up.

"Not now. Later. You're probably too stupid to understand what I just did, right?" She began. "I left that drug there on purpose, obviously. You don't think so little of me that I'd be so forgetful and dismissive of you do you?" She fluttered her eyes at him.

"I mean it happens to the best of us."

Kaiyo gave him an unimpressed stare before rolling her eyes. "Idiot. If they take the drug and don't hand it in, they're traitors. If they take it, and even after a short delay they give it to us, they're genuine. Simple enough. And I'm positive they know about it, so if they just leave it, we'll have to set another trap as they may avoid this one entirely."

Bryan then asked, "So what do we do if they turn out to be traitors then? Kill them? Send them back to their other boss in pieces? Cut off their nutsack and hang it on a door?"

"First off don't steal my lines, second off it's nail it on a door, and third, yes of course we'll kill them. But I wouldn't advise watching, because you'll want to interfere and put a stop to it. Most villains have a limit even for them when it comes to torture, especially if they're just bystanders. So promise you won't watch ok?" She said, almost sounding... Concerned?

Giving a smirk, Bryan replied, "Only if I can watch something else, if you catch my-"

"I always catch your drift you big pervert."

Kaiyo finally reciprocated the kiss, proving after all that she did indeed like it. Perhaps she simply put on a front to look stronger in front of everyone? Almost everyone has the urge to be with someone, even if they try to deny it. It's just basic human instincts.

"I have my weird ways of saying it but... I do... Love you, you know that right Kaiyo? It's not just a lust thing. Though you are pretty hot too, I'm not saying that you aren't, I just-"

"Stop using your tongue and lips to spout nonsense and use them on me. I... Think I'll be able to say it back soon."

Some time passed, and it began getting dark. Rika and Yuka began to make their move. Rika did absolutely everything in his power to calm his nerves due to the fact his quirk would trigger and alert everyone.

When they saw that Kaiyo's door was closed, they went up to it and put their ears against it to listen. There was a light on above her door, and as they got closer, soft moaning could be heard on the other side, feminine in nature.

The two partners in crime nodded to each other, and made their way down to the throne room where Kaiyo's drug still was. Right there, tantalisingly close to the edge of the throne. After calming his own nerves down, Yuka reached out and took it.

"We shouldn't waste any time. Let's get out, and run as fast as we can. Ribbon Dancer isn't who we have to worry about." Yuka said, to which Rika nodded.

Emerging from the ceiling above and behind them suddenly, from a hole that just spread by itself, Kaiyo appeared quietly. "You're right, I'm the one you should be scared of."

The two of them froze. They didn't even want to turn around after hearing her voice. Especially since it just... Sounded the same. There wasn't any aggression in her voice, and that's the scariest time to not hear aggression.

"K-Kaiyo! Great timing, wherever you came from! Here, we found this and thought it was yours!" Yuka said, and meekly handed her the drug.

She stared at it and raised an eyebrow. "Did you work together to come up with the most pathetic excuse, or did you do that all by yourself?"

Rika, who wasn't sweating even now, stepped forward and placed a hand on his chest. "Spare his life. I'm the one who made him do this whole thing." He lied.

"Oh? You? The small, timid one?" Kaiyo responded, with Yuka silently staring at his friend with fear in his eyes for what was about to happen.

Rika confidently continued, "Yes. I'm not who I appear to be, I'm just a good actor. We've done this for years to survive, and I've always been the one dragging him places to infiltrate and steal. Does that not sound logical?"

"Oh Rika honey..." Kaiyo began, as Rika started to crack slightly. "You may claim to be a good actor, but I claim to be a better liar than you."

Rika turned his head to face Yuka and smiled at him, closing his eyes as they both knew what was about to happen. In the same second he did that, a large spike went through his face and skull, roughly a third the size of his face, so he was dead instantly. In case the chunks of flesh, brain, and skull fragments that had exploded wasn't enough of a giveaway.

After retracting the spike, his body fell to the floor and Kaiyo said, "His death was instant because he risked so much worse to save you. See, that's what we value most here in the Underdogs. We're family. He cared deeply about you. And now because of you, he's dead. How does that make you feel, Yuka?"

Yuka stared at his friend's body, his voice quivering as he couldn't even respond. He sounded like he was about to cry, but he turned his grief into anger as he screamed at her and covered himself over in a rocky substance, throwing a punch at Kaiyo.

Kaiyo stood there and put a spike through the center of his fist, piercing the stone armour effortlessly, causing Yuka to cry out. She then wrapped a thorny vine-like bone around his leg, which also pierced the armour, and picked him up, slamming him against the floor. She then threw him against a pillar, and dragged him back just to pick him up and slam him onto a table she had suddenly made.

All of his armour had broken by now, and there was a lot of blood pouring from the gashes on his leg. Yuka coughed and spluttered, trying to quickly get up so that he could just run, but Kaiyo didn't allow it, not even an inch of movement, as she cuffed him to the table from underneath. Yet again demonstrating her immense skill at manipulating the bones in her arsenal.

"However, lying to me is still punishable by death. Now, you were suspicious from the beginning. You talk about your other group quite a lot, you came out of the blue and offered nothing in return, and you had absolutely no questions as for what you'd get out of our including you.

You then lied to my face again when confronted, and allowed your friend to throw his life away to save your cowardly ass. You're filth. I hate you. More than anyone I've killed apart from my family. Did you even know that by the way? That I killed my family? Bet you didn't. You just saw a big name crime group and decided you wanted to make a name for your tiny useless organisation. I don't even want to know who your boss is, they'll get the memo when you don't come back.

They'll definitely get it if they stop by and see your brutally maimed corpse hanging from the lobby wall. I think you'll be a good decoration."

Yuka began begging for his life, and cried out as Kaiyo began drilling through his hand, and then up his arm every five inches. She tutted and said, "You're a coward. If this breaks you I'll be disappointed, because you won't like the next part."

She made contact with his humerus, ulna, and radius, and started growing spikes out of them, causing them to protrude from his muscle and burst out of his skin, looking almost like roots burrowing their way out of the ground, some of them even travelling up his arm to meet other roots.

"I'm sorry! Please! Stop! I'll never come here again! I'll do anything, please!" He begged between cries.

She ignored him, focusing heavily on what she was doing next. She placed a hand on his cheek, him wincing, terrified what she was about to do to his face. He could feel his bone structure realigning as there was a pain in his eye.

"No no no, don't! Don't do it!"

The pain was coming from the back of his eye, from the side of his skull that Kaiyo was touching. He could feel pressure building up more and more until eventually... It popped out of his socket. From his peripheral vision he could see his eyeball hanging down his face, and since it was still attached he could still feel every bit of it.

His screams echoed through the halls, disturbing Bryan a good bit as he tried to ignore it and sleep.

Kaiyo used seven tendrils to hook into the back of his eye and pull it back inside the socket, and then out of nowhere, while still literally inside his head, shattered his nose, exploding a miniature skull out of it and blocking his sinuses.

Yuka was beginning to choke on blood now, spitting it out and now unable to scream due to blood filling his airways. Kaiyo donned a gauntlet of claws and dragged them down his chest slowly, delicately, just enough to break the skin so as not to kill him just yet. He hadn't suffered enough.

She then grabbed his good leg, from the calf, and began bending upwards while pinning his femur down. The thing with kneecaps is they lock if they go too far in the wrong direction. But if force continues against them... Things snap. Bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, skin, everything tears and shears. And Kaiyo wouldn't stop until she'd completely torn off the lower half of his leg. She then tossed it aside into a pit she'd made that she then closed up.

"No... More..." Yuka gargled a little as he was still struggling to breathe even, as blood kept pouring from his mangled face.

"Well I wouldn't want to desensitise you, it wouldn't be fun then... And these injuries will kill you soon enough. I suppose I could end things..." Kaiyo seemed disappointed... The freak was still wanting more violence.

She took her claw gauntlet and burrowed the claws about an inch under his skin right below his bladder. She then tore up his body, all the way up to his clavicle, opening up his whole body to be displayed.

With Yuka's dying moments, losing an obscene amount of blood, she began using barbed hook bones to keep his organs somewhat in place and she lifted his body, and placed larger hook through his shoulder blades. She also put barbed wires over the eyeball she'd messed with earlier too.

He began feeling a floating sensation as the pain was fading away quickly, being carried from the table and into the first room that's seen when walking into this palace. And for just a moment, as he experienced delirium, Yuka could've sworn he saw Rika alive and well as a child, laughing as he looked back at his friend, who was now hanging from a wall on display.

Hanging his head in shame, and from lack of energy, Yuka stopped coughing up blood. There was hardly any left, but even so... Choking would've been far more merciful at this point. He didn't even notice the small cuts that appeared on his legs and arms... When did they get there? That was the last thing Yuka ever thought, breathing his last breath.

[A/N: Here's a 4000 word chapter to perhaps make up for my ridiculously long absence. I'm sorry for taking so long to get this done, but hopefully it was a horrifically good chapter for you all! I'm hoping the next chapter won't take quite so long, otherwise I'm going to start forgetting plot points I had in mind! Trust me, these next few fights are going to be quite something. I'll see you all soon.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 507 28
You're a female student in class 1a at Yuei and replace Ochaco Uraraka. Your quirk is telekinesis meaning you can lift things and control them in the...
614K 22.2K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
742K 27.1K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
2.5K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...