Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 75

3.1K 140 6
By Rezioj27

    In the next few days, the people in the Hou Mansion felt a little bit awkward and restless to sleep, not to mention the identity of the child, no one could even figure out how old the child was. The only thing he knew was that Shen Liang wanted to raise him. For him, he did not hesitate to let Shen Ruiting let him expand the yard. From his birth to now, has Shen Ruiting ever let go of his affairs?

    But he succeeded. Shen Ruiting not only allocated a sum of money to him from the front yard treasury, but also specifically asked Zhao Lan, who is temporarily in charge of the back yard to get a sum of money, and ordered no one to make rumors about the child. This Even the old lady's enquiry was blocked by Shen Ruiting, who had always been filial. Everyone speculated that the child was probably born in the outer room raised by Shen Ruiting, but this doesn't make sense. It's really an outside room, how can it be raised by the unmarried Shen Liang?

    No matter what they think or think, Shen Liang got busy on the next day. In order to save time, Lei Zhen mobilized more than two hundred talents who are good at civil construction from the Nether Guard at one time. In just one day, a two-meter-long high wall was erected on three sides between the re-entrance courtyard and the side door. The top of the wall was also mixed with debris to prevent people from jumping over the wall.

    Five days later, with the concerted efforts of more than two hundred people, three rows of tiled houses built against the walls were erected on the ground. The open space in the middle was regarded as a courtyard. The original re-entrance courtyard was also demolished, leaving only the courtyard. The old tree, compared with the pavilions and pavilions of the Hou Mansion, the new Reentry Hospital is not unsophisticated, but the place is quite large, and everyone's activity area is wider. There is even a room specializing in medicine and drugs in Shenliang. .

    "Cool, there is someone in the lotus courtyard, let you go after school." There are many people and

    strength, and the new return courtyard can be moved in in just eight days, and most of the Nether Guardians have withdrawn. , Only the person Lei Zhen arranged to guard the yard at the beginning was left. After Shen Liang left school that day, he went to Fu Ying’s room to see Shen You as usual. When he returned to the room, Qi Yue, Qi Xuan and Lei Zhen all followed. After eight days of silence, those people finally couldn't bear it.

    "Well, Lei Zhen, how is Mochizuki City going?"

    Shen Liang replied indifferently, and he didn't say whether he would go to the lotus courtyard, but he was concerned about the things in Mochizuki City.

    "Ruian is still being held, part of the Ling's army still stays at the dyke."

    As early as three days ago, the task of stabilizing the dyke was completed. Seeing that the weather is getting better day by day, Wen Yuan is in a good mood. He eagerly comes back to ask for credit and persuades Ling. Wei Ze withdrew his troops. At this moment, Ruian appeared. He predicted that heavy rain would pour again in five days. He asked Ling Jiajun not to evacuate and continue to stabilize the dam. As Shen Liang expected, Wen Yuan immediately used deceit to confuse the public. He was ordered to be chopped off. At this time, the people who were provoked by the Nether Guards rushed up. Ling Wei was cautious by nature and left Ruian as the master. He was temporarily imprisoned in the palace, but he couldn't help rushing to return to the palace. Before leaving, Wenyuan left part of the Ling family army to guard the dam, first to prevent heavy rain from pouring, and secondly, he was afraid that someone would deliberately damage the dam at this time.

    "What's the situation in the palace?"

    Nodded, Shen Liang continued to ask. Pei Yuanyi hasn't seen anyone in the past few days, but he knows that he should be arranging things about Mochizuki City. It's impossible for anyone with a conscience. Watching thousands of miles of fertile soil become a piece of Zeguo, the city is destroyed and life is destroyed!

    "The emperor also knew about Ruian and sent someone to investigate his past, but we were prepared long ago. What he inquired was about Ruian's compassion and great achievements in helping the world. It was a celebration feast for Wenyuan and General Ling. Keep holding on, I think the emperor is also waiting for the results in two days." The

    Dark Guard also has eyeliners in the palace, and they all know who they should know. The only difference is whether they want to know.

    "Well, in the last two days, I think it's not just the emperor. Many people are probably focusing on the dam. I hope that General Ling can be more cautious and rush to Mochizuki City in person."

    Standing up, walking to the window and looking at the sky. Huo Shaoyun, Shen Liang said quietly, he was more worried about this matter than he thought, maybe it was because of his responsibility to be a queen in the previous life, he couldn't ignore innocent people.

    "Yeah, Lord, I actually hope that what you said was wrong."

    Lei Zhen speaks a lot more naturally after getting along with him for a long time. The two are more friends than masters and slaves.

    "Ha ha……"

    Shen Liang laughed: "From the people's point of view, I also hope that I am wrong, but from my personal point of view, I don't want my layout to be burned."

    People are often so contradictory.

    "Lei Zhen, there is still something you need to go back and discuss with Yuan Shao in person."

    After the two smiled lightly, Shen Liang said suddenly and solemnly: "No accident, tomorrow will be the Queen's day, and the day after tomorrow. There will be heavy rain. Go back and take a look at Yuan Shao. When you get the two things together, you will say that God is crying for the queen's death. The queen will never look down. There must be something to worry about. Try to cite the fraud in the scientific examination. It’s up to you to do the specific operation. If necessary, go to Yinjia Alley to find Fu Yunxi. In terms of using his brain, he should be a good helper.” People say it is

    terrifying, as long as the public opinion is brought up, the emperor does not want to Cha Wenyuan is not good enough, but the emperor should be happy to be. Once the scientific investigation fraud case is thoroughly investigated, many officials will inevitably fall off the horse. At present, the national treasury is empty, and Daqin is a war and a disaster. They have stolen their homes. It is just used to fill gaps, which has always been the favorite of the old emperor.

    "Yeah." It

    is a lie to say that it is not shocking, but it is not unusual for the queen to stay sick for many years and die at this time. Lei Zhen nodded and left.

    "Cool, are we going to the Hexiangyuan?"

    Qi Yue stepped forward to ask when they had finished their business talks. If possible, he certainly hoped that he would never see those people again. They only set off firecrackers in the daytime. Announcing the use of the new re-arrival courtyard, people came to the lotus courtyard at noon, thinking with their butts to know what they want to do.

    "Go, it's time to add fire to them, but..."

    Shen Liang looked back and forth on Qi Yue and Qi Xuan, and finally locked Qi Xuan: "Brother Xuan, you go to Murong's house and tell them what the queen will do tomorrow, from the royal family to the powerful. Every household needs a large amount of linen. Their purchase of linen will inevitably be exposed, so they told them that they bought the linen to make clothes and donate them to the victims. If someone wants to buy it, they can take advantage of it. This incident will benefit the Murong family infinitely, but remember that a piece of cloth cannot be given to the Fourth Prince’s Mansion and the Tanglin Houfu.” The

    mother of the country has passed away, and the people all over the country will wear hemp and filial piety. Linen will become the rarest thing. From the day he came back, he had set up his plan. Although he couldn’t use this matter to actually suppress Qin Yunshen and Hou Mansion, but the embankment of a thousand miles collapsed in the ant’s nest. From here, they will step by step towards destruction. Up.

    "Don't even give it to the Hou Mansion? Then we..."

    Qi Xuan is puzzled, won't they also be involved?

    "You are stupid, can't we just get some points back by ourselves?" The

    younger brother was so stupid that Qi Yue couldn't laugh.

    "Yeah, those linen cloths were originally ours."

    "Okay, don't pretend to be stupid, this matter is important, go early and get back early."

    Shen Liang shook his head helplessly, Qi Xuan is not really stupid, he just They haven't been able to separate them from the Houfu District.

    "Good."

    Qi Xuan ran out alive, Qi Yue couldn't help but solemnly said after he burst into laughter: "Cool, so suppressing the Hou Mansion, will it have any effect on the young master?"

    " What effect can it have? "?"

    Taking a faint look at him, Shen Liang walked over and poured himself a cup of tea to moisturize his throat: "The eldest brother is not the son of Dongling Houfu, but he is also defending his country in the northwest. Who dares to implicate him? Inside?" If it

    really affects Shen Da, he wouldn't arrange it like this.

    "Well, Liangliang, you make sense."

    After thinking about it carefully, Qi Yue nodded in agreement: "But Liangliang, why don't you ask Master Hou to invite the eldest master? I think he loves the eldest master."

    "What else? The old lady and none of them are allowed. Hey."

    Shen Liang pouted his lips, his eyes filled with mockery, and Shen Ruiting was very filial to the old man.

    "..."

    That's it?

    The black line of Qi Yueyi's forehead is completely speechless to Shen Ruiting, but it doesn't matter, the young master of his family is capable, and he is still famous without relying on the Hou Mansion. Who can say that he will not be able to earn himself a knighthood in the future? The title of Tanglin Hou is not rare for them.

    "Come on."

    Shen cool suddenly stood up, see a little more homogeneous reaction, however, could not help but lost smiles: "?. Lotus is not going to the hospital to see them do what they Biechu it new tricks."

    This I'm afraid it will hurt them in a few days, right? Not surprisingly, there are probably many people waiting for him at the Lotus Garden at this time.

    "Oh, cool, I think they must want to

    cram people here again." Otherwise, what a coincidence? In the past few days, they have been busy building houses and have not neglected their vigilance. There are not a few people wandering outside the yard.

    "It's not surprising. Last time I rejected their "good intentions" with a small yard. Now that the yard is big, they will definitely repeat the same tricks. After all, relying on the identity of the elders, it would be too wasteful not to use them, but I think they There should be other purposes."

    Shen Liang said as he walked, he was not interested in guessing the purpose of those people, he would know it anyway, but that matter should have been on the agenda, right? Hmph, they don't need to change their minds. Once they do, he won't make a fuss anymore. They must be hurt!

    "In the end, harming others will harm yourself."

    Qi Yuesiwen, suffocating for a long time, only suffocated such a sentence that is not a curse.

    "Ah..."

    "You'er wakes up, come over and let uncle hug." The

    two walked out one after another, just as Fu Ying came out with Shen You who was also taking a nap. Seeing him, the little guy cried out excitedly. Shen Liang's face immediately smiled: "Is You Er getting a little fatter? I feel as if he has a heavier hand."

    Freed up a hand that held him and pulled his hair, Shen Liang said that he still squeezed. The child of a few months is almost the same every day. In less than ten days, Xiao Shenyou has become a lot whiter, and his face seems to be a little more fleshy, but he is still a little far away from the fat baby. After all, he was not long ago. Only when I came back from the northwest, I was bumpy all the way, even adults couldn't stand it, let alone a child who was a few months old.

    "Well, it's a little heavier. Young Master has a good appetite and sleeps well, and it will be more lovely after raising him."

    Shen Liang has to go to school during the day, and Qi Yue accompanies him. Qi Xuan also has his own affairs to be busy and takes care of the children The matter basically fell on Fu Ying, but he didn't feel tired. Instead, he became more and more fond of the little Shen You who was particularly easy to feed, and regarded him as his grandson.

    "That's good, the doll should be fatter to be cute."

    Shen Liang was also very happy when he heard that, and then bowed his head and kissed his white and tender face before handing him to Fu Ying: "You'er, my uncle is okay, please be late.

    Come back to accompany you again." Shen Liang was indescribably gentle, pulling the little hand that he threw at him for a hug.

    "Rangliang is going to the Hexiangyuan?"

    Fu Ying asked worriedly about Shen You, who was holding anxiousness. He also knew what happened to the people who came to the Hexiangyuan to ask him to go.

    "Well, if I don't go, they have another reason to toss."

    Nodded, the gentleness on Shen Liang's face was gradually replaced by indifference, and Fu Ying said distressedly: "Then be careful, the backyard methods have always been pickled It's hard to guard against."

    Who knows what ways they will come up with to harm people? It has only been quiet for a few days, and here comes again.

    "Hehe... it's weird if they don't toss."

    Shen Liang smiled and stepped forward, Qi Yue also followed, Fu Ying hugged Shen You and looked at their thin backs with distress. It has been more than 20 days since they have been here. Shouldn't you see it? He has seen all of them. The backyard of Dongling Houfu can only be described as a mess. The only reliable coolness is too bitter, but I heard that there is no woman in Qingping Wangfu, and the people basically retreat. The armored guard soldier, there are no elders on it yet, and Liang Liang will marry in the future. At least this part of the backyard, shouldn't it be harder?

Raw link is in description...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
666K 14.7K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
1.5M 91.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...