We'll Make Memories

By IngoAP

Alba Herrera was a rather normal girl. What happens when she meets Dinah Jane Hansen? ---- WHAT TO EXPECT: Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Epilogue

18

6.9K 203 12
By IngoAP

I woke up to Dinah tapping away on her phone. I looked around and realized we had fallen asleep downstairs.

Dinah noticed me looking around and she pressed a kiss to my head. "Morning Baba." She smiled and went back to her phone.

"Morning..." I yawned and stretched. "What are you doing?" I asked and laid my chin on her chest, looking up at her.

"Oh, nothing." She put her phone away and smiled at me. She lay down fully beside me so we were facing each other.

I took in every detail of her face. Her chocolate brown eyes. Her rosy cheeks. Her pink, full, lips.

She was the most beautiful person I had seen. And I got to call her mine.

"You're beautiful..." I whispered. I could see a slight blush creep up her neck. I smiled at that and pecked her lips, burying my face in her neck.

I felt Dinah kiss my head and I fell asleep again in her embrace.

----

I heard the front door open and close.

"She's in the living room..." Dinah said. I heard footsteps approach the living room. Then I heard a pair of feet run towards me and a small body jumped on top of me.

I groaned and opened my eyes to see a grinning Mari looking down at me.

I was immediately wide awake and I sat up. My mouth was agape as I looked between my sister and my family.

"Close your mouth sweetie, you'll catch flies." My mom said.

When I was out of my daze, I hugged Mari. "Dios mío!" I released Mari from the hug and shot up to hug my parents. "Te extrañé..."

"Te extrañamos también..." My dad whispered and released me.

I went over to my mom. "I missed you so much baby..."

"I missed you too mami..." I pulled away from her and glanced to my left, spotting Luca.

I walked over to him and crouched down in front of him. I opened my arms and he jumped into them, wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back just as tight.

"I missed you buddy." I whispered.

"I missed you too."

"Thanks for standing up for me." I kissed his forehead and pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said with a small smile.

I stood back up straight and looked at my parents. "What are you doing here? I thought your flight got delayed."

"It didn't. Dinah here got the bright idea to surprise you." My mom said.

I looked at Dinah and grinned. She smiled back at me. I walked up to her and pecked her lips. "Thank you." I wrapped my hands around her waist and laid my head on her chest as she wrapped her hands around my torso.

"You're welcome." She looked down at me then looked at my parents. "Well since you're already here... How about you stay for dinner?"

"That would be lovely." My mom said.

"Who's gonna cook? You can't." I said to Dinah.

Dinah looked at me then at the stairs. "Girls?!"

I looked at Mari who had wide eyes. I tangled myself from Dinah when I hear the girls run down the stairs. I quickly went behind Mari and put a hand over her mouth.

"What?" Lauren asked then she looked at my family. "Oh, hi! You must be Alba's family."

My dad nodded. "Yeah, she's ours alright." My mom and dad looked at me.

My mom hit my shoulder. "Let go of your sister."

"Not gonna happen." I said causing my mom to roll her eyes.

Mari was still in a daze when Mila noticed her. "Mari!" She ran up to hug my little sister. "I'm so happy to meet you! Officially." Mila smiled when she pulled away from her.

Mari and Luca were talking to the girls so I walked over to my parents. "Hey, can I talk to you guys for a sec?"

They looked at each other then back at me. "Sure." We walked out to the hallway. "What is it honey? Did something happen?"

"No, not at all." I gave them a reassuring smile. "I just wanted to ask you if I could stay here for a week longer... Dinah is leaving for tour."

My dad nodded. "Of course princesa. Whatever you want."

I smiled and hugged them both. "Thanks."

"No problem baby." My mom said and kissed my head.

"I love you."

"We love you too."

----

"Mari, Luca, time to go." My mom said.

"No..." Mari whined and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I wanna stay here with Alba."

"Mari..." My mom sighed.

"I wanna stay with Alba too!" Luca wrapped his arms around me too.

"Guys, not this now. Come on." My dad urged.

I looked helplessly at Dinah who then stepped forward. "They can sleep here. It's no problem."

"Dinah, thank you for the offer but I wouldn't want to be a bother."

"Nonsense. It's no bother at all." Dinah smiled. "I'm already housing one if your kids so two more should be no different." She joked and I huffed.

"Yeah, we can have a sleepover!" Mari yelled enthusiastically.

"Sleepover!" Mila yelled too, just as happily.

My mom sighed then smiled. "Okay, let me get your clothes out of the car. We'll be picking you up tomorrow." My mom left then came back two minutes later with their pajamas. She handed me the bag then kissed Mari and Luca on the forehead. "Be good." She walked over to me next and kissed my forehead too. "Thank you. I love you."

I hugged her. "Love you too."

My dad had said bye to my siblings and he hugged me. "Gracias princesa, hasta mañana." He kissed me on the forehead also. "Te amo."

"Te amo papi." He walked over to the front door. "Hasta mañana." When he closed the door I looked down at my siblings then at the girls. "How about we change into our PJ's and bring our pillows and blankets in the living room?"

"We're on it!" Lauren yelled and she, Ally, Mani and Mila all ran upstairs.

"Come on squirts." I put my hands over their shoulders and led them up the stairs with Dinah following.

I walked into Dinah's room and handed Mari and Luca their pajamas. Dinah went into the bathroom. They quickly changed.

Luca was in his monsters university pajamas and Mari was dressed in a frozen pajama set.

I, myself, got in an oversized T-Shirt that Dinah owned and capri sweats. I put my hair in an messy bun and then smiled at my siblings. "You ready?"

They both nodded at me and smiled. Dinah came out of the bathroom in shorts and a tank top. She went over to her cabinet and took out blankets and pillows.

She walked in front of me and pecked my lips, then left the room to go downstairs. Me and my siblings followed her and saw that all the girls were already there and cozy.

"What are we gonna watch?" I asked as I made the sofa a little cozier for my siblings and Dinah.

"Uhm, Mari and Luca? Why don't you pick?" Ally asked them and pointed to the movies. "The DVD's are there."

Their faces lit up as they ran over to the shelf. "Oh no..." I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Dinah asked concerned.

"We shouldn't have let the pick movies..."

"Why not?"

Then the yelling started. "That's why." I stated.

"I wanna watch frozen!"

"Well I wanna watch Cars!"

"Frozen!"

"Cars!"

Me and the girls were looking between them as they went on and on. I finally had enough.

"Stop it!" I yelled, causing them to stop and all eyes fall on me. "Both of you!" I walked over to them and grabbed the movies out of their hands, putting it back on the shelf. "We will not watch frozen or cars. Understood?" I turned back to them.

"But Alba-" they both started but I cut them off.

"No buts! I said understood?" I said strictly.

"Frozen is for babies." Luca said causing Mari to gasp.

"I'm not a baby!"

"Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Guys!" They both looked at me. "Mom said to be good. I can call her and come pick you up. Do you want that?" They both shook their heads. "Good." I walked closer to them and knelt in front of them. "Luca, it's not nice to call someone a baby." I said softly.

He looked down. "I know..." He mumbled.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked and he shrugged. I lifted his chin up to make him look at me. "You're old enough to know what to do now..." I whispered.

He took a step towards Mari and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Mari wrapped her arms around him too. "I'm sorry Mari..."

"I'm sorry too." They pulled away then looked at me. They then crushed me in a hug which I returned.

"I love you guys." I whispered to them. "Now be nice to each other."

I felt them nod against me and I let them go. They walked back over to the shelf, quietly discussing what movie to pick.

"Okay, the hell..." I heard Lauren mutter to the girls.

"She's gonna be one hell of a mom..." Camila muttered back.

"I second that." Ally joined in.

I shook my head and waited patiently for my siblings to come back. Then they walked over to me. "You already chose?" They nodded and handed me the frozen DVD. "Guys, I thought I told you we weren't going to watch frozen..." I sighed.

"It's okay, I don't mind." Luca smiled.

"And can we watch cars after frozen?" Mari asked.

"Yeah, okay." I smiled. "Now go and sit." I said and they both ran happily over to the couch where all the blankets and pillows were.

I put the movie in the player and joined my siblings and Dinah on the couch.

Halfway through the movie, Mari whispered to me. "Alba?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you braid my hair? Like Elsa?" She asked and I nodded, patting the space between my legs. She sat in between them and I braided her hair while she watched the TV intently.

When I was finished, she went back over to Luca and they lay together under a blanket.

I could see their eyes droop and I knew they were falling asleep.

----

The credits of cars rolled down the screen and I looked over at my sleeping siblings.

I sighed and looked up at Dinah, pecking her lips. She smiled at me then stretched out.

"I'm so tired." Mila groaned.

"Then go to sleep." Dinah said back.

Ally stood up and turned the TV off. "Are we all sleeping down here again?" She asked.

I looked around. "Pretty much. I have to go to the bathroom though." I stood up and went to the downstairs bathroom.

When I came back into the living room, I looked at my siblings again and the blanket they had had fallen half off.

The girls were talking quietly, like you do at a sleepover so you wouldn't wake anybody.

I shook my head at my siblings and walked over to them, tucking them better in.

I ended up kissing their foreheads. "I love you." I whispered. Mom always does this when we've fallen asleep. She thinks I don't know, but she comes into my bedroom after I've fallen asleep.

You might think it's creepy but it's probably one of the most comforting things she does.

I crawled back under the blanket Dinah was using and snuggled into her side. I felt her kiss my head as I dozed off to sleep.

----

Sorry this chap took so long to be updated! But I wanted to do it on Mila's B-Day!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MILA!!

I feel so sad that they're growing up (cry)

But yeah, I've been working on a new story and I've written a few chaps... I was thinking of posting one later ;) tell me that you want.

Oh! And feedback would be fantastic!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
638K 20.7K 44
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because of work it's like their work is more imp...
364K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
157K 9.5K 32
An uptight Normani is partnered with the carefree Dinah Jane for their dance showcase. Will they be able to work together and put on a magical perfor...