Lucky Me ( A Jonas Brothers F...

By AndreaMauvais

This is my life as being friends with the Jonas Brothers and being part of their family. See what its like tr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Spring Break
Chapter 2: Karaoke
Chapter 3: The Waiting Game
Chapter 4: Really Scary
Chapter 5: Really Scary part 2
Chapter 6: Very Freaky
Chapter 7: Really Weird
Chapter 8: Very Heroic
Chapter 9: The Game
Chapter 10: Crappy days part 1
Chapter 11: Crappy days part 2
Chapter 12: "Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas"
Chapter 14: Summer!! Finally!!
Chapter 15: Texas here we come!!
Chapter 16: A Change and crushes reveled
Chapter 17: Confused emotions
Chapter 18: What to do
Chapter 19: Back to school
Chapter 20: Finally, True love exists
Chapter 21: Movie premiere
Chapter 22: Surprise
Chapter 23: Shocking and scary moment
Chapter 24: Difficult times
Chapter 25: Hard trying times part 1
Chapter 26: Hard trying times part 2
Chapter 27: Hard trying times part 3
Chapter 28: Going through the motions
Chapter 29: Scary Baby Moments
Chapter 30: Long tiring days
Chapter 31: Lazy sick days
Chapter 32: Sick days
Chapter 33: Lullaby CD project
Chapter 34: Waiting for a miracle to happen
Chapter 35: Girls Night In
Chapter 36: Mall Day
Chapter 37: Two injured people
Chapter 38: Super scary moment
Chapter 39: Sick and injured days
Chapter 40: Getting ready for the Dance Showcase
Chapter 41: Show time!!!! part 1
Chapter 42: Show time!!!! part 2
Chapter 43: Surgery
Chapter 44: Post surgery misery
Chapter 45: Getting sick on tour blows
Chapter 46: Getting Bad news and flying out to South Carolina
Chapter 47: Surprising the boys
Chapter 48: Taking care of Nick
Chapter 49: Going Back on Tour
Chapter 50: Getting injured again
Chapter 51: Making plans
13 Facts About Me
Chapter 52: Group Day Out part 1
Chapter 53: Group Day Out pt2
Chapter 54: Andi and Bella's first concert
Chapter 55: Day off at Maya's
Chapter 56: A sick baby and Ellen interview
Chapter 57: Summer's almost over
Chapter 58: Wedding planning
Poor Demi 😞😞😞💔💔💔
Chapter 59: Back to School
Chapter 60: Getting ready for a new movie
Chapter 61: Arriving in New York
Chapter 62: Getting ready for the wedding
Chapter 63: Wedding time!!
Chapter 64: Getting the same news over and over is irritating

Chapter 13: Countdown to graduation and summer

2K 10 10
By AndreaMauvais

Joe's POV.

My arms are so sore from my crutches but I'm glad to be home. I'm happy that Andi is staying with us for a while before we go to Texas. "They're here!" Frankie said running down the hallway. I got up and followed him outside. He ran up to her and hugged her. "You're here!!" She giggled. "Yup. Now let's go inside so I can put my stuff away in my room please?" He sighed and let go off her. "Fine. But you're sitting next to me at dinner." "Hey! What about me?" I asked sounding fake hurt. "Tomorrow during breakfast." "Fine." "Looks like you're getting a hang of those things." "Yeah its getting easier but my armpits are really sore." "Maybe after dinner I can show you a trick to add more comfort to the arm rests."

"Thanks that would be awesome. Let me show you you're room." I said to her as she followed me inside. "Your welcome and thanks. "Hey where's Nick?" she asked. "Probably in his room sleeping. He's had an off day with his levels. They've been high and low all day." "AAWWW. Poor thing. Hopefully he didn't catch my cold." "I doubt it. Here's your room." "Thanks. I'm gonna check on him when I'm done." "Sure thing. He's the room across from you on the left. Knock before you go in." "I will thanks Joe." "No problem and don't forget to help me with my crutches after dinner." "I won't"

I went to the kitchen to see if my mom needed any help with dinner. "Hey mom need any help?" "I'm good. Andrea all settled in her room?" "Yup. She offered to help me make the shoulder pads on my crutches comfortable." "That's nice of her." "Yeah she's gonna check on Nick when she's done." "I'm glad she's around. I could use all the help I can get with him and Frankie. She's the only one who can handle Frankie's hyperness and Nick's mood swings." "I know. Frankie seems really excited. I'm glad Dani's here too so she has someone to talk to." Just then dad came in the kitchen. "Andrea here yet?" "Yup she's unpacking and then gonna check on Nick." "OK. You should go sit down and put you're leg up. Remember you can't put pressure or weight on it yet." "Good idea dad. My arms are starting to hurt."

~*~*~*Andrea's POV~*~*~*~*

I finished unpacking my stuff and got my bed the way I liked it with my blankets and bear. I went to check on Nick. I knocked on his door before going in. He was still sleeping so I decided to wake him since dinner should be ready soon. "Hey Nick. Time to get up. Dinner's almost ready." He groaned. He looked really tired. "Are you OK?" He nodded his head. "You sure?" "I'm fine. Levels have been off today." "I know Joe told me. Are you sure you're not getting sick?" "Maybe. My head has been hurting alot today." I grabbed his meter and a juice from his mini fridge along with some pain relievers. "Give me a finger."

He held out his left pinkie. I tested his levels. Low but not that low that he was in trouble. "Here take these and drink this. It will help with the headache and your low levels. Sit up and face me so I can adjust your pump." He nodded and sat up slowly and moved his shirt so I could take out his pump and adjust it for his juice and levels then took the medicine and drank the juice. "There. Now let's go see if dinner's ready." He slowly got up, put his slippers on and we went out to the kitchen to see if dinner was ready.

"Hi sweetheart all settled in your room?" Denise asked me. "Yup put everything away in a spot where I can find it." "That's good. Felling any better Nick?" "Kinda. Still fell run down." "Come here let me see if you have a fever. If you're sick that could be the reason your levels have been off " she said. He walked over to her and she felt his forehead. "You seem a bit warmer then normal. You probably caught Andrea's cold she had a few weeks ago." "Probably. I'm sorry I got you sick Nick." "That's OK. My fault for coming over." "Well dinner's ready. Go wash up real fast Nick and Andi honey you can help me set the table."

"Sure thing." So while Nick went wash up, I helped his mom set the table. When we were done, Nick had returned. "Want me to call everyone for dinner?" I asked Denise. "Thank you sweetheart. That would be nice." I made sure I was away from Nick so I didn't yell in his ears. "Kevin, Dani, Frankie, Joe, Mr. Jonas. Dinner's ready" I yelled loud enough for them to hear. Frankie and Kevin came in running. Dani and Joe came in laughing at the others. Mr. Jonas was with them. Once everything was set, we all found a spot to sit. I was in between Frankie and Nick. Kevin said grace and we all ate. Nick didn't eat that much because he wasn't felling that well.

Once everyone was done eating and the table was cleared I went to check on Nick again before helping Joe. "Hey felling any better?" "Nah. Fell a bit worse. Throat hurts to swallow." "You definitely caught what I had." "I hate getting sick. I messes with my levels." I hate seeing him so ill. I made me fell guilty that I gave him my cold. "Go lay down for a while. I'm gonna go help Joe with his crutches. I promised I would help him make the shoulder pads more comfortable." He nodded and went to his room.

I went to find Joe and he was in the living room watching TV."Hey do you mind if I change my clothes before we work on your crutches?" "Not at all." "Thanks. Grab some old wash cloths that no one uses and some duck tape." "Why?" "You'll see." I ran to my room and pulled out my favorite shirt and bottoms. I had on a WWE t-shirt and a pair of Happy Bunny pj bottoms that were fuzzy and baggy on me.

When I was done changing I went back out to the living room and saw that Kevin and Dani were with Joe. "I'm back. Did you find what I asked for?" I said as I plopped down on the couch next to Joe. "Yup, now how are these going to help my arms from becoming raw?" "Give me the wash cloths tape and a crutch." He did as I said. "Dani grab me a pair a scissors please so I can cut the tape." "Sure." She went into the kitchen and found a pair and gave them to me. "Thanks." I grabbed a wash cloth, folded it so it fit over the shoulder pad and taped the ends. I placed another one on top and taped the ends. I did the same with the other one.

"OK try them now." He got up and started to walk around to test them. "So?" "Much better. How did you learn to do that." "I saw people at school and asked them." "Awesome. My arms feel so much better. They don't hurt as much." I laughed and smiled. "I'm glad." I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:30. I yawned and decided to go to bed. "I'm gonna go to bed now. Night guys." I walked away and went towards the bedrooms. I checked on Nick before going sleep. He was already asleep. I saw his mom left the thermometer out. It was the same one I had, so I decided to check his temperature real fast. When it was done it read 100.2. He definitely caught what I had. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear. "Night big bro. Hope you feel better in the morning. I love you."

I went to my room grabbed my toothbrush toothpaste and face wash and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I closed my door crawled under the covers and fell asleep. I was so tired and the bed was so much more comfortable than mine. I woke up to the sound of Nick coughing the next morning. He sounded the way I did a few weeks ago. I got up and checked on him. "Hey you OK?" He nodded his head 'no' as he was still coughing.

"I'll make you some Theraflu it will help with the cough." He got up and followed me out to the kitchen. Denise was in the kitchen making breakfast. "How did you sleep last night?" "Great. My back doesn't hurt like it normally does when I wake up. Probably need a new mattress." "Probably. How do you feel baby?" she asked him. "Worse." He was loosing his voice. "Sound like it ." She checked his forehead. "And feel like it too."

"I fell worse than when I went to bed." He sounded awful. "I'll make you some Theraflu like I promised. It will help with your throat and voice." "Good idea. I'll heat up some water." "Thanks Denise. Let's get you back to bed." He nodded and we went back to his room. "Let me check your temp. I checked it when I went to bed last night. Let's see if it's changed." He nodded and started to cough again. Just then Paul walked in. "Still felling bad I see?" he asked. "Yup" Nick said. His voice was very raspy. "101.5. Higher than last night when I checked." "What was it last time?" his dad asked. "100.2" "You're definitely not going anywhere."

"Didn't plan on it." "Stop talking or else your voice will get worse. Let's just use sign language from now on until your voice is better." He sighed in defeat. "Andi water's ready!" Denise shouted. "Be right there. Keep quiet and don't get up unless you have to go to the bathroom." He nodded. I got up kissed his forehead and went out to the kitchen to find Kevin Dani Frankie and Joe sitting at the table eating. "Here's a cup for Nick and here's the Theraflu." Denise had a mug ready for me. "Thanks." "How's Nick?" Dani asked. "Not good. Dad's making him stay home this weekend. He sounds bad. High fever too." They were all shocked. "Wow that sucks. I feel bad for him now" Frankie said. I poured the water in the mug and mixed in the Theraflu. "I'm gonna go give this to him. Save me some food." "We will. There is a plate for you in the microwave." "Thanks. I'll be right back."

I went to Nick's room to give him his drink. "Here, drink this. It's gross but it helps alot." He signed 'thanks' and drank some of the Theraflu. 'This is gross' "I know but it will help. Drink it while it's still warm. It's nasty when its cold." 'Fine but I won't like it.' I laughed. "You OK if I go eat?" He set his drink down. "Yes. Go eat." "Shh. Don't talk remember. I'm going to grab my phone out of my room so text me if you need anything else OK?" "Go." "I'm going. Jeez!!!" I signed ' I love you ' and he signed it back. I went to my room and grabbed my phone in case Nick wanted anything. Then i went back to the kitchen to eat. I heated up my food and sat next to Joe like I promised him.

"How did he take the drink?" he asked as I sat down. "He hated it but I told him he needed to drink it if he wanted to feel better." I started eating fast since I was so hungry. "Hungry much?" Kevin asked. I smiled and nodded. "I don't eat alot before school. So it's nice to sit and eat." I finished eating when my phone rang. It was a text from Nick asking if there was any food. "Hey is there any food left Nick said he's a bit hungry." "Yep I saved a small plate for him. I'll go give it to him." "OK. I'll let him know." I sent him a quick text saying his mom was bringing him some food.

"Want to go shopping today?" Dani asked. "Sure where? Block or Main Place?" "The Block. It's bigger and it's nice outside." "OK. Let me get dressed and we can go." So we both went to our rooms and got dressed. I picked out a flowy purple tank top with my favorite denim shorts. I wore my heart necklace that Christian gave me for our 9 month anniversary, a pair of black flower ear rings and my cross purity ring the boys gave me for my 14th birthday. I kept my make-up simple and natural. I grabbed my cheetah sunglasses and white Hollister tote bag and my nude colored flower sandals.

"I'm dressed Dani. Can you help me curl my hair please?" "Sure."

So when she was done I had soft beach waves and part of my bangs pulled to the side with flower bobby pins. Dani had on a dark blue shear tank top with a gold collar, denim skirt, gold knotted sandals, her sapphire earrings from her parents, a light blue necklace from Kevin for their 1 year anniversary, nude sunglasses and had her hair in a waterfall braid and her blue Juicy Couture bag.

"We look so cute. Let's go." We grabbed our phones and bags and headed out the door. "We're taking Joe's since he won't be able to use it for a while." I laughed. "Nice does he know we're taking his car?" "Yup. I asked when you left to go get ready." "If you say so."

I loved Joe's car. I was a dark red convertable. "Top down?" "Top down!" She put the top down and turned up the radio. Ironically it was one of the boys' songs. We decided to blast the song as loud as we could without getting in trouble.

Told you I made dinner plans

For you and me and no one else

That don't include your crazy friends

Well I'm done

With awkward situation's empty conversations

Oh This is an S.O.S.

Don't wanna second guess,

This is the bottom line

It's true

I gave my all for you,

now my heart's in two

And I can't find the other half

It's like I'm walking on broken glass,

better believe I bled

It's a call I'll never get

So this is where the story ends

A conversation on IM

Well I'm done

with texting,

Sorry for the miscommunication

Oh This is an S.O.S.

Don't wanna second guess,

This is the bottom line

It's true

I gave my all for you,

now my heart's in two

And I can't find the other half

It's like I'm walking on broken glass,

better believe I bled

It's a call I'll never get

Next time I see you

I'm giving you a high five

'cause hugs are over rated, just FYI

Oh This is an S.O.S.

Don't wanna second guess,

This is the bottom line

It's true

I gave my all for you,

now my heart's in two

(yeah)

Oh This is an S.O.S.

Don't wanna second guess,

This is the bottom line

It's true

I gave my all for you,

now my heart's in two

And I can't find the other half

It's like I'm walking on broken glass,

better believe I bled

It's a call I'll never get

We were laughing so hard when the song ended. "That was so much fun!" "I know. It would have been funnier if they were with us." "So totally would! They would be so embarrassed." "They would be. I can imagine their faces." We were laugh so much we started crying. We were having so much fun hanging out together. "The boys would yell at me if they heard me sing so bad since they know how well I can sing." "That's true. Look we're here." "Awesome. Let's go to Starbucks first. I'm thirsty after all that singing." We both laughed. So we found a spot to park put the top up on the car and went to Starbucks.

Once we got our drinks we walked around for a bit. We hit Bath & Body Works first. We bought a bunch of body sprays and matching lotions. Then we went to Victoria's Secret, Wet Seal, Hollister, American Eagle and Forever 21. We were at Tilly's looking at shoes when I got a text from Nick.

'Can you guys get me a smoothie from Jamba Juice plz? throat's been killing me all day and nothing works. 😔 xxx Nick'

So I sent him a quick reply. 'Sure. What kind do you want?' "Hey Dani can we stop by Jamba Juice and get Nick a smoothie. Throat's bugging and nothing seems to help" "Sure. Do you know what he wants?" Just then I got a reply from Nick. 'Large strawberries wild' "He wants a large strawberries wild." "OK. Lets go. He has a good idea. I'm thirsty." So we went over to Jamba Juice and ordered drinks for all 4 boys and us. When we got our drinks we went home so we could give the boys their drinks especially Nick. I sent a message to all the boys to let them know we had drinks for them.

'Kev, Joe Nick and Frank: coming home with smoothies for everyone. they're all labled with names so theres no fighting. LOVE YA!! 😊' As soon as I sent it all three replied with happy faces. Nick sad and happy since he was still feeling bad when we left. My poor bestie. He would have loved to come but since his dad made him stay he was a bit upset.

When we got home all the boys except Nick were sitting in the living room. "We're back and we have smoothies!!" I yelled. "AWESOME!! WHERE'S MINE??!!" Joe was super hyper. "Calm down. Here's yours. Kevin this is yours and this is Frankie's. Where's Nick?" "Mom took him to the E.R. His cough was getting bad and he was wheezing pretty bad." "OH MY GOD!!! IS HE OK??" I felt like I was on the verge of tears. My best friend was in the hospital because I got him sick.

I ran straight to my room crying. "Andi wait!!!" I heard Kevin call after me. I locked the door and cried into my pillows. I didn't want to be around the boys or Dani at the moment, all I wanted was to be alone in my room. I decided to call Jaimie and talk to her for a bit and see if she could cheer me up.

J- "Hey prima! Whats up?"

A- "Nick's in the hospital. He's been sick for a while and his cough got bad when I was out with Dani. I locked myself in my room when Kevin told me when I got home." I started crying again.

J- "Where are you?"

A- "I'm at their house in the spare bedroom they set up for me."

Just then I heard someone outside my room knocking on the door. "Andi let me in. It's Kailee."

A- "I'll call you back. My neighbor is here."

J- "OK. Let me know how he's doing when you get the chance. Call me if you want to talk some more."

A- " I will. Love ya Jaimie."

J- " Love ya too little cuz."

I got up and wiped away my tears before opening the door. "Hey. Can I come in? Joe told me what happened." I nodded and sat back down on my bed holding my bear. She closed the door and sat next to me. "Why are you so upset?" "It's my fault he's in the hospital. I was sick a couple of weeks ago and Nick came over alot. I got him sick. Joe suggested Nick hang out with me. And I agreeded to it even after telling him I didn't want to get Nick sick because he hates getting sick because it messes with his levels." She hugged me and I broke down.

Just then I felt the bed dip and I felt someone rubbing my back. "Everything is going to be alright baby girl. I just talked to mom and dad and they said he's doing better. He should be home soon. I put his smoothie away in the fridge for when he gets home he can have it so no one has to go out and get a new one." By the sound of the voice it was Kevin.

"Thanks." I shifted over to Kevin and he hugged me as I cuddled into his lap. "Thanks for bringing her here." "No problem. I remembered how you mentioned her. You're mom called and said she was back and was looking for you and so I told her to give her my number." "And so when he said you locked yourself in your room I came over." "Thanks." " I'm gonna go now but I will be at your graduation. I promise." I nodded.

I was glad she came over. I really needed to see her again. Joe and Dani came in shortly after Kailee left. "Feeling better?" "A bit. I will be when Nick get's home and I know he's OK." "Understandable. You look like you need a nap." I was a bit tired. "Want me to stay?" Kevin asked. "Please?" He laughed. "Sure. OK with you if I stay here?" he asked Dani. "Sure. I'm fine with it. I'll let you guys know when they're back if you're not up by the time they get here." "Thanks babe."

I still had my bear with me when I fell asleep in Kevin's arms. I was so comfortable when someone came in. "Hey guys wake up mom and dad are back with Nick. He can't talk so he's signing but no one understands him except mom dad and you Andi. Come on he wants to see you after I told him what happened." Dani was trying to get us up. "OK. I'm up. Let me wash my face real fast. Is he in his room or living room?" "Was in living room but I think he said something about wanting to lay down so I'm guessing his room." "Thanks." I went to the bathroom and washed my face and put in some eye drops before checking on Nick.

I knocked on the door and heard him knock on his nightstand indicating it was OK for me to come in. "Hey feeling better?" 'A bit. Can't talk for a week. Sorry for scaring you. I should have said something when you said you were on your way home, but didn't want to ruin your fun'  he said using sign language. "Well you did. Worse than spring break. I ran straight to my room crying because I was so worried about you." 'Again I'm sorry. I didn't know it would get to that point but it did.' I felt like I was about to cry again. 'Please don't cry.'

All I wanted was to go back to my room and curl up into a ball. "I accept your apology. I'm gonna go take a shower. I love you and I'm glad you're home. Get some rest before your dad yells at you." He nodded and hugged me. I didn't want to break out of his hold. But he did and kissed me. 'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.' I ran out of the room before he could say anything else. I went to my room grabbed my towel and clean clothes and went to the bathroom so I could take a shower and cry without being asked.

"I'm going to take a shower no one bother me please!!" I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. I saw Nick's iPod dock was in the room so I plugged in my phone and blasted the radio loud enough that no one could hear me cry. I was so confused. Why did Nick kiss me when he knows I'm with Christian? I've always had a crush on him but I was in love with Christian. "Why is everything so confusing?" I was in the shower a good half an hour before the water got cold. So I quickly washed my hair and dried off before changing my clothes.

Once I was dressed I hung up my body towel and wrapped my hair in my smaller towel. I grabbed my phone off the iPod dock and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I saw Nick was there checking his levels and getting something to eat as well. I didn't feel like talking to him so I grabbed a water bottle and an apple and went back to my room. I was about to leave when he stopped me. 'Can we talk please?' 'Why? I'm tired and want to go to my room and catch up on my reading and maybe talk to my cousin Gabby since I don't see her since she lives in Texas now' I left before he had the chance to say something. I grabbed my water and apple and went back to my room. I grabbed my Zune and my book and sat down on my bed and read my book with my music playing.

I was starting to fall asleep so I took off my headphones closed my book and water bottle and placed them on the dresser and decided to take a nap. I crawled under the blankets and fell asleep with my bear in my arms. I was so tired. I didn't sleep that well because all I could think of was the stupid kiss. Soon there was a knock on my door. By the sound of it, it was Joe using a crutch. "Andi dinner's ready if you're hungry." I was hungry since all I ate was an apple. "I'm coming. You can come in if you want. Door's unlocked." He came in and sat on my bed. "You look awful. I thought you took a nap after your shower." I got up and rolled my eyes at the comment.

"I tired to but couldn't. If I tell you something you have to promise you won't tell anyone. Especially Christian. He would flip if he found out." "I swear I wont tell anyone." I sighed and told him what happened. "He did what??!!" "Shh!!!! I don't want the others to find out!!" "Fine. But that seriously happened?" "Yes it did. We were just talking about how bad he scared me and he hugged me after apologising then out of no where he kissed me. He tried to apologize but I left before he could. That's why I took a shower, so I could figure out what to do. I went to the kitchen to get a snack after I was dressed and ran into him again. He wanted to talk about the kiss but I kinda snapped at him and left." 

He just sat there shocked. "Did you yell at him because I didn't hear anything?" "No verbally but in sign language I did and by the look on my face you could tell I wasn't in the mood to talk about it." "Wow." "Andi, Joe, let's go, dinner's ready and we're waiting for you guys." Denise call out. I got up and helped him up. "We better go before she gets mad." "Yeah." "Remember not to tell anyone especially my boyfriend." "I wont!" he said all defensively. "Better!!" We walked out to the kitchen and everyone was waiting for us. I sat next to Kevin and Dani which was good because I didn't feel like sitting next to Nick. I sat there quietly and ate my food. When I was done I placed my dishes in the kitchen sink and went to dry my hair before trying to sleep again. That's if my mind let's me. 

When I was done drying my hair I pulled it into a ponytail and went back to my room to get some sleep. We were going to my church in the morning. Since it's in Irvine we have to be up by 7 & ready by 8:30, 9 at the latest since it starts at 9:30. I went to Dani's room to talk to her about the kiss. "Hey can I talk to you about something?" "Sure, come sit." So I went in shut the door behind me and sat next to her on the bed. "Promise you won't mention this to Christian?" "Sure now spill." I took a deep breath and sighed before telling her about the kiss. "Wow. What are you going to do?" "I don't know. I love Christian but I think I'm in love with Nick. It's all confusing at the moment. I tried taking a nap but that didn't help. I kept thinking about the kiss." 

"Well how about thinking of something else and block that out." "I'll try. But if I look bad in the morning you're helping me with my make-up." "Deal. No off you go and try to apologize to Nick in the morning." "I'll try my best on both." I hugged her and went to see if Nick was still up. I checked his room and he wasnt there so I checked the music room and sure enough he was sitting at the piano messing around with the notes. It sounded like he was writting a new song. I tapped him on the shoulder so he wouldnt be to scared.

"Hey working on a new song?" 'Yeah. Couldn't sleep so I thought playing would help me. What are you still doing up anyway?'  I wanted to tell him it was his fault that I couldn't sleep but I didn't want to get into an arguement with him. "Couldn't sleep either. Too much on my mind." 'Like the kiss? I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to do it. It just happened. Please forgive me?'  I wasn't sure if I should forgive him. I mean don't get me wrong I kinda enjoyed it even though I was caught by suprise but I'm with Christian. 

"Fine I forgive you if you promise you won't do that again." 'I promise. I won't do it again.'  I smiled and hugged him. "Come on let's go to bed. We have to be up early for church since there's alot of us." He smiled and we both went to bed in a good mood. I felt better knowing the kiss was an accident. I fell asleep and woke up happy. I used the bathroom then went to the kitchen to eat. "Seems like you're in a better mood." Joe said and Dani nodded her head in agreement. "Yup. Me and Nick talked about it and forgave each other." "Thats good. So do you still want me to do your make-up?" "Yes please. Simple and natural like we did when we went shopping." "Got it. Hair the same too?" "Please." "OK." Just then Nick walked in. He looked like he was starting to get better. He didn't look so miserable like he did a few days ago. 

"Hey looks like you're starting to feel better." I asked. I was nice not to be arguing with him'Much. I don't feel so out of it. I think the worse has passed.'  I smiled. I felt better knowing he was doing better. "Thats great. You fell alot cooler too. Looks like the fever broke. Now all you have to do is get rid of the cough and get your strength back." 'Yup. I really want to be able to sing again. I hate being so sick. I never want to get like this again.'  "I bet. You were so miserable." 

"Morning everyone" Denise said as she and Paul walked into the kitchen. "Morning." everyone said together. It was funny. We all started laughing. "Well we should all sit and eat then get ready. What time does your service start again?" Paul asked me. "9:30 sir." "OK. Well anyone who needs a shower should take a fast one." "I'll go first since it's hard for me. I'll probably take the longest." Joe said. "Good idea son. Go ahead and go now and we'll save some food for you when you're done." So with that Joe went to take his shower while the rest of us grabbed something to eat.

Once everyone was dressed and had something to eat, we all got in the cars and head for my church. When we got there we all got name tags. Denise and Paul sat with my mom and the rest of us sat with the youth group. I saw Alex and hugged him. Then we all found a spot to sit and enjoyed the music until it was time to go to the classroom. When we got there we found a bleacher and sat together. Alex, Nick and Joe sat on the bottom and Kevin Dani and I sat on the top. My sister was in the elementary class with Frankie. 

When class was over we went out to the front for doughnuts and lemonade. Seth, the head pastor, came up to us and hugged me then put Skittles in my lemondae. I laughed. I was typical for him to hand out candy. After church we decided to go to Baja Fresh for lunch since it was down the street from church. We all ordered what we wanted and sat outside since it was a nice day out. Soon a waiter came out with our food. We all sat there eating and talking about what we were going to do in Texas. This was going to be such a fun summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...