The Farm Life Of a "Fool"

Af Haisizlien

TRANSMIGRATION: THE FARM LIFE OF A "FOOL" Xu Ran has been working in a company for two years after graduating... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Side 1-2
Side 3-4
Side 5-6
Side 7-8
Side 9-10
Side 11-12
Side 13-14
Side 15-16
Side 17-18
Side 19-20
Side 21-22
Side 23-25

Chapter 95

2K 107 7
Af Haisizlien

Cold Night

The question confused Xu Ran. He'd done a lot of strange things in the past, and Liu Tong had never asked about them. Why would he suddenly ask the question when talking about this? His face was solemn. Xu Ran was unsure.

He wanted to fob him away, but when he saw Liu Tong's face, he couldn't say anything. Xu Ran shut his eyes. Liu Tong was not the fool he had been with for seven years, and he was afraid that if Liu Tong discovered the truth, he would abandon Liu Tong and his family.

Liu Tong had been looking at Xu Ran as if he must get an answer from him.

After Xu Ran closed his eyes, he dared not open. He didn't know what he was afraid of seeing, but he just didn't dare to look.

"Wawl... Wawl..."

The sudden sound of crying broke the silence between them.

Xu Ran stood up with the child in his arms and said to Liu Tong, "Baozi peed. You eat first, and I'll go change his diaper."

Xu Ran felt relieved as soon as he moved away. Little Baozi helped him in escape. Even if he had to address this question sooner or later, he hoped he would be well prepared rather than being caught off guard.

Liu Tong's eyes clouded as he gazed at Xu Ran's back. In truth, he had no idea what kind of response he was looking for. Whether it was a yes or no, this Ran was the one who was living his life. He'd look after them, work to support the family, and think of ways to make things better for them.

The old Ran was nothing but his husband and Dad of the two children.

In truth, he had always suspected that Ran's behavior was out of the ordinary, but he decided to remain mute, play stupid, and avoid asking. He was terrified that if he asked, the person he had spent so many years with might abruptly leave.

But now, he trembled when he heard Ran mention that two men could love each other. He was anxious that one day Ran might meet a really capable, intelligent, and attractive man. Ran was in such fantastic shape now, yet he wasn't really competitive.

The question came out of nowhere, and Liu Tong was flustered as well while waiting for Ran's response, but he kept a straight face and didn't show it. Ran's silence, on the other hand, made him feel increasingly apprehensive. He was genuinely grateful to Baozi for crying. If it wasn't the case, no one knew what would happen after tonight! And he didn't dare to think about it.

In fact, he should be pleased that Ran had been so kind to him and that his two children had been so respectful. Baozi, too, was adorable. At home, he didn't have to worry about food or clothing, and they had also constructed a home. He should be satisfied, and he had no idea why he had posed that question. He had never done it before.

Liu Tong was a little upset, but he couldn't show the feeling because Ran was coming back soon. How should he face him? As Liu Tong thought about it, he fell into meditation, and the food was left cold and untouched for a long time.

However, Xu Ran didn't come back for a long time after he left.

Liu Tong, who had been waiting in the room, was getting more and more disappointed.

After Xu Ran changed the diaper for little Baozi, he left Baozi to Tangtang and Guoguo and asked them to take care of him. If they wanted to sleep, they could take Baozi to Daddy. He needed to go out.

Tangtang and Guoguo were able to hold Baozi, so they agreed and didn't ask where Xu Ran was going.

Xu Ran left the door alone. It was dark and he didn't know where to go.

The place where Liu Tong and the child were was his home, but now he didn't dare to stay in this home.

Xu Ran did not dare to wander around in the dark. He walked to the bamboo house by feeling.

There was no one living in the house and the door was locked, but the courtyard door wasn't.

Xu Ran opened the courtyard door and walked in. He stood there for a long time.

This was the place where they resided when they had nothing but each other and their lives were gradually improving. Liu Tong was constantly busier than he was at the moment, and he was also more exhausted. Liu Tong's calluses were much thicker than his, but he never complained about being exhausted.

They helped each other get through that difficult time. But he had no idea that this would happen at the time. Perhaps he should have given it some thought. After all, his performance was too out of the ordinary. Liu Tong, in particular, should have a greater understanding of it than anyone else.

He knew a lot of things that others didn't. He had only recently awoken, and even if he read, he wouldn't be able to learn so quickly. What's more, they didn't have the money to purchase books?

Xu Ran raised his eyes to the heavens. There was no moon tonight, but there were a few stars in the sky. It was dark, much like his mood. He couldn't get into the bamboo house since the door was locked. He didn't intend to enter, and he didn't intend to return because he didn't know how to confront Liu Tong when he returned.

Xu Ran walked under the eaves, found a wooden stool and sat down. He held his chin, looked at the pitch-dark sky and finally fell asleep.

_____

When Liu Tong saw that Tangtang and Guoguo had sent Baozi back, he sensed that things were not going well. He inquired of Tangtang and Guoguo about Xu Ran's whereabouts. Dad wanted to go out, but they didn't know where to go or what to do, they informed him.

And little Baozi was with him, so he didn't dare leave him and go out to look for Xu Ran. More importantly, he didn't knew where to find him. It was dark, and he could see nothing outside.

Liu Tong fed the milk to the small Baozi ewe, then loosened the rope around him and placed him on the bed to sleep. Liu Tong, on the other hand, did not sleep. He'd been sitting by the bedside, waiting for the sun to rise.

That whole night, Xu Ran did not return and Liu Tong did not sleep.

_____

On the second day, Liu Tong went out of the room and asked Shao Yu to help take care of little Baozi for a while. Then he went to look for Xu Ran with Tangtang and Guoguo.

It was the 21st of December, and he had four days till he was released from his postpartum confinement. Liu Tong kept Shao Yu and the others in the dark about Xu Ran's absence last night. He told Lin Xi that Xu Ran had gone out and requested her to wait. He couldn't keep it from the two kids, though.

Liu Tong said to Tangtang and Guoguo, "Tangtang and Guoguo, bring all the dogs and I will take you to find Dad."

Tangtang and Guoguo looked at Liu Tong while tilting their heads, confusingly. Tangtang asked Liu Tong, "Daddy, where's Dad and we have to find him?"

Liu Tong squatted down and told them, "It's my fault. Dad didn't come back after going out last night."

Tangtang and Guoguo's big eyes widened and they couldn't believe it. Guoguo immediately asked Liu Tong, "Daddy, do you know where has Dad gone? Where should we find him?"

When Liu Tong heard Guoguo's words, he seemed to be discouraged. "I don't know. Where do you think Dad would go?"

Tangtang and Guoguo shook his head. "Daddy, we don't know, either."

"Then let Peach and Plum find him. I am worried sick about Dad. He hasn't come back for the whole night," Liu Tong said as his tone unconsciously changed.

He shouldn't have asked that improper question last night. If he didn't ask Ran, Ran would still be at home. They should be happily eating breakfast and playing with little Baozi.

Tangtang wiped Liu Tong's face with his small hand and said, "Daddy, don't cry. We'll let Peach and Plum find Dad right away. Daddy, don't cry."

Guoguo also said, "Daddy, don't cry."

Liu Tong was speechless as he held the two children in his arms. After that, the three of them went in search of Xu Ran with four dogs. They didn't dare to call out Xu Ran's name, so they had to scour the area for him.

_____

Xu Ran awoke in the light of day. He felt it difficult to open his eyes and move his body, as if it were loaded with lead. He knew he'd acquired a cold, and it was a bad one. Xu Ran gave a bitter smile. He was suffering as a result of his own actions!

In his ears, he heard what sounded like a dog barking. When Xu Ran looked up, he noticed two individuals approaching him. He attempted to rise up, but he sank to the ground before he could do so. He then heard Liu Tong address him by his name. He tried everything he could to open his eyes and respond to him, but it was pointless, and he passed out.

Because Liu Tong had no idea where to look for Xu Ran, they simply searched the area. They first proceeded to the shed that had been built up by the construction workers in the past, but there was no one there. They then made their way to the bamboo house.

As they walked, Peach suddenly barked. Guoguo pointed to the bamboo house and said, "Daddy, look, there is someone in the bamboo house."

"Ran," Liu Tong called softly and hurtled towards the bamboo house.

When he arrived, he happened to see Xu Ran falling to the ground. He didn't even have time to catch him.

"Ran!" Liu Tong shouted loudly.

Then he immediately ran over and helped Xu Ran up from the ground. Tangtang and Guoguo ran over and called Dad non-stop.

Xu Ran, who fainted from the high fever, didn't know anything anymore.

Liu Tong carried Xu Ran home, as Tangtang and Guoguo trailed behind them, tears in their eyes. Liu Tong requested Gao Quan to get Doctor Liu, Shao Yu to heat the Chinese baijiu, and Tangtang and Guoguo to look after Baozi as soon as he returned home.

As for Lin Xi, Liu Tong had no time for him now.

Lin Xi also seen Liu Tong carrying Xu Ran back. He realized something had happened, so he didn't tell Shao Yu to go right away and instead helped him in starting a fire in the kitchen. The baijiu was swiftly heated by Shao Yu. Liu Tong kept rubbing the baijiu on Xu Ran to help him chill down until Doctor Liu arrived. The fever was so severe that Xu Ran passed out.

Liu Tong couldn't stop feeling heartbroken whenever he remembered the event he had just witnessed. It was all because of him. He would not have run out, developed a fever, and experienced everything if he hadn't asked Ran. Until Doctor Liu arrived, Liu Tong sobbed. Doctor Liu was promptly appointed to the position.

Doctor Liu stated after taking Xu Ran's pulse, "Don't be too concerned, Liu Tong. Xu Ran is only suffering from a high fever. It'll be alright as long as his temperature goes down. I'll write a prescription for you. Please hurry up and ask someone to purchase the medications on his behalf. Continue rubbing the baijiu on him to help him cool down."

Doctor Liu then went to make the prescription. Liu Tong took the prescription from Doctor Liu and handed it to Gao Quan. He said, "Gao Quan, please come back quickly."

Gao Quan nodded. "My lord, I get it. I'll come back as soon as possible."

Liu Tong paid the consultation fee and asked Shao Yu to walk the doctor away.

Liu Tong returned to the bed after everyone had left and stared at Xu Ran, who was laying on the bed with a reddish face. He couldn't stop crying. What if he already knew the answer? Ran remained his Ran. Even the young and attractive Ge'ers had trouble seducing Ran, let alone other men. He shouldn't have asked in the first place.

05.27.21

____

Awe :')

____

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

248K 16.1K 142
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
27K 3K 54
❝Because we pray, he affects our lives.❞ Kaila Jorden was now an on fire for God girl, with all her life as good as it can be. She's dating the boy o...
263K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...
374K 16.4K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...