Cold and Arrogant love...

By Nityachowdary

A love story between an arrogant CEO(Kim Taehyung) and a kind poor girl(Jisoo)........... (Uff a regular stor... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
A/N

26

3.1K 137 15
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

Jennie reached towards cafe where Jisoo is sitting right beside window and sipping hot chocolate.

She came straight forward and took seat infront of Jisoo. People around were shocked cause Kim Jennie who treats poor as trash was sitting right infront of Jisoo.

She gestured  everyone with her fingers to vacate that cafe. Since she's soon to be Mrs kim, they followed her orders politely without  opposing.

Jisoo was shocked, Jennie not only invaded her space, but also ordered everyone to leave.

" You! Jisoo right!!. Let me be very clear with you. I hate talking in circles. I'm feeling little odd towards you. I had bad feeling about you. I saw the way you were clinging onto my man during salsa at company's anniversary.

The whole world knows he's gonna marry me. Well he deserves people like me, only me.

Since I have great instincts, take this as warning, advice, heck whatever you consider. But listen carefully, he's mine, only mine.

Try some other rich guy but not him. I know gold diggers like you, wanna get settled in your lives, since you people have no money, no shame too. So tries to capture heart of rich and wealthy guy.  Make them your puppets and solve your life crisis too. Many of them succeeded in this. The history itself screams, love between king and maid and those wierd stuff. But that's not gonna happen on my watch".

Jennie stood up abruptly, leaned towards Jisoo and whispered into her ear.
"Remember kim Jennie is ready to cross every boundary to make Taehyung mine. I'm succeeding too. You are being on my thoughts more nowadays. Be careful, I can destroy everything in snap of seconds. Good bye". She warned and left away without waiting for reply.

Jisoo felt tears in her eyes without knowing. The way Jennie treated her as gold digger made her disgusting. She's scared of this only. She has self respect. She hate people calling her with those weird names such as gold digger and stuff.

And way she called Taehyung mine, made her chest heavy. She's obsessed with Taehyung that's very clear from her words. She even warned her. All of this is screaming  negative vibe.

Jisoo know their relationship is very complicated. Everyone wouldn't accept them with smiling faces. Especially Jennie, she couldn't even tolerate someone being close with Taehyung. So Jennie would never keep quiet. All of these thoughts were making Jisoo's mind scream in distress.

Jisoo left the cafe and was walking towards her cabin, everyone were curious  regarding why Jennie had private conversation with her. What's brewing between them!?.

Jisoo downright reached her cabin, without answering thier questioned faces not even Sophie. She got mixed emotions. She's feeling hurt, disgusting, frustrated, hatred, everything which were completely negative.

Taehyung unware of everything observed Jisoo being sad and staring blankly at her screen. He just sent an employee to call her and get files of today's work. He know she's no way gonna look at her phone.

Jisoo reached his cabin. Without even glancing at him , she took a seat infornt of him.
"You were asking about these files right. I just need to work on it more"  she explained flipping those pages. Taehyung definitely sensed it. Something happened which made her upset.

"Drop that. What happened!?" He asked with worriedness etched on his face. "Huh!?. What do you mean!?". She replied trying to act clueless. She doesn't want to bother Taehyung right now. He have many works to look after. She can't just disturb him with her weak mind.

"Don't try to act clueless. Tell me what made you upset!?. Get straight to the point". He asked by placing his both hands on her cheeks making eye contact with her.

Jisoo can't lie looking straight into his eyes. Yet she tried to cover it up. "Nothing, it's just our relationship is very complicated Tae. Many people wouldn't accept us. I don't even know how our relationship would survive in future!?. What if things go wrong!?. What if we don't end up togeth-

Taehyung  stood abruptly from his chair and reached Jisoo. He just took her towards couch, made her sit and hugged her tightly. He know she's experiencing negativity. She need to calm down. Jisoo hugged him back. She needed it too. Her mind was mess.  Jennie completly stirred her all at once.

"Calm down. Don't think like that. Everything is gonna be alright. We would be together till the end no matter what. I promise you. Just calm down and stay relaxed" he whispered sweet nothings into her ear and hugged her more tightly even if that's possible.  

They remained in tight embrace for few minutes until she felt relaxed. Taehyung broke the hug, cupped her face. " Now tell me what happened!?. Jennie talked something shitty right" . Taehyung guessed it oddly.

Upon Jisoo's panicked face, he confirmed it. "What did she spit!?. I even doubted this would happen. Since you took long time at cafe. Be honest, don't even dare to lie again". He asked with utmost concern.

Jisoo felt trapped. She can't skip this. Even though she tries to. Taehyung would find out any way. So she explained the incident that took place at cafe.

Taehyung felt his blood boiled after hearing this. Even though Taehyung warned her. Yet she didn't listen.
He know Jennie loves her a lot. But didn't knew she was obsessed with him. He should talk with his father and break off ties as soon as possible.

He will make sure Jennie would suffer for her venomous words. But right now, his baby was his main concern.

He know Jisoo is sensitive. He should make her confident about her herself and their relationship. So he discussed pros and cons of their relationship.  He lifted her mood telling his baby is best and deserves the best just like her. Even stated he's damn lucky to get her.

Their conversation ended with Jisoo giggling loudly about Taehyung's first meeting as CEO which is creepy and awkward as hell.

Taehyung shared about his first meeting partner who was apparently gay. So he didn't concentrate on his projector but instead was checking Taehyung throughout whole interview. Atlast that gay guy signed the papers and made a deal.

Taehyung was soo happy, since he succeeded in his first meeting. But all his happiness vanished away. When that creepy guy whispered into his ear  " Your are soo hot and handsome. I don't mind spending date night with you".

Taehyung was shook. He just ran for his life. Never ever made deal with him again.

After he shared his nightmare experience. Jisoo was full on laughing by clutching her stomach. She could imagine Taehyung's expression during that awkward first meeting.

Taehyung initially found offended. But later on , like every damn time he lost  himself  with that beautiful laugh. He just pinned her suddenly on couch. Right now he's completely hovering above her.

He just caressed her cheeks. Jisoo closed her eyes, ready to expect kiss from him. When she didn't recieve it. She opened her eyes and showed Taehyung her pouty lips asking for kiss.

Annnnd who is Taehyung to deny. He obeyed his Queen's order and kissed passionately. He pinched her waist. As a reflex Jisoo gasped. He took that opportunity and entered his tongue, roamed every corner of her sweet cavern. They were sooo busy in making out,  where they didn't notice  someone, who was recording their conversation and even took snaps of thier makeout session.

That someone was none other than Tim. One of the employee of Taehyung. Not just normal employee but Jennie's puppet. Jennie appointed him to keep an eye on other employees who were trying to be close with Taehyung. Tim has doubt that something was going on between his boss and Jisoo. He's not sure and couldn't confirm too. But now he caught them with proof. He can't wiat to share this with his lady boss...........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4.1K 26
Where a world famous rock star (Jisoo) falls in love with very simple shy and most talented guy (Kim Taehyung). They seperated for 7 years to chase...
48.6K 2.4K 20
she was spoiled by her parents from her childhood but her life changed after her mother's death . Her dad got a new mom for her who schemes against h...
590K 22.1K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
19.4K 555 45
The story of "TAEHYUNG" who is the CEO of a huge company has immense wealth but an accident in which he loses his pregnant wife in a road accident c...