I'm Not Her (Mtv's Teen Wolf)

By UknowImAdr3amer

"Brooke look I never meant for it to happen it just came out, I regret it." I stand up getting out of his bed... More

I'm Not Her. Chpt 1
When You're Gone. Chpt 2
Tall Dark and... Creepy. Chpt 3
Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4
Broken. Chpt 5
The Truth. Chpt 6
Love me? Love me not?. Chpt 7
Don't Break. Chpt 8
Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9
So please just catch me. Chpt 10
The Dream. Chpt 11
Day Dreaming. Chpt 12
Your Pain, Is My Pain. Chpt 13
Don't Touch Me. Chpt 14
Im Still Alive. Chpt 15
Alpha and Me. Chpt 16
The Plan. Chpt 17
No Relationship is Safe. Chpt 18
The Alpha at Midnight. Chpt 19
Never Kiss and Tell. Chpt 20!
The full moon. Chpt 21
Jacksons on the Prowl. Chpt 22
Mr and Mrs Stilinski. Chpt 23
Let There be Lights. Chpt 24
She Lay Dying. Chpt 25
Scream. Chpt 26
Empath? Or No? Chpt 27
It's Here. Chpt 28
I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29
Waking Up. Chpt 30
Sister Bonding. Chpt 31
Now You Know. Chpt 32
Fix You. Chpt 33
ITS UP!!!!!
Its my birthday. Chpt 34
The End. Chpt 35 part one
Not an update
Part 2 Chapter 1, The Siren is Back

The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!

9.8K 195 28
By UknowImAdr3amer

"So who's ready for that lacrosse game?"
I spoke trying to break the tension between the car full of people I had in the back seat.

"You can't be serious Brooke." Stiles spat out able to sit up in place after much struggle.

Scott was now in the van with all of us and his face hadn't left the direction of the window since he got inside.

Scott's mother on the other hand couldn't stop looking at the back of his head with an insanely worried expression. I mean she did just find out that Scott was a werewolf.

"Your game is tonight..." I mumbled out.
"And Matt and Jackson will definitely be there. Well they'll be there if Gerard well you know didn't-"

"Ok Brooke I think it's time for you to stop talking!" Allison mumbled out as Sheriffs mouth dropped open.

"You mean to tell me that your grandfather is going to kill-"

"Nope Brooke has no idea what she's talking about." Allison said much to quickly to be believable.

She leaned forward in her seat bringing her mouth close to my ear.

"Drive as fast as you can, get to the field now!" She whisper yelled at me.

Slamming on the gas I was able to make it to the field in under ten minutes.

"Well we're here-" Scott jumped out of the car slamming the door as he broke into a sprint.

"Good luck?" I finished my sentence as stiles struggled to push out of the door so I pu the car in park to go help him.

"Babe keep an eye on him ok? If my mom ever found out about me I don't know what the hell I would do..." He nodded at me attempting to run towards the field house but his movements were still coming out awkward.

I opened the door for mrs McCall and Sheriff Stilinski as they jumped down from the seats I couldn't tell who looked more confused. Allison popped out from behind the other side of the car and nodded at me before she took off towards the bleachers wanting to avoid any further confrontation with the parents who were now both looking at me for answers.

"Brooke spill." Sheriff said as my face dropped a little bit.

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked carefully trying to feel out how much they knew or how much they thought they knew.

"My sons a werewolf?" Mrs McCall questioned me.

I nodded in response as tear brimmed her eyes.

"It's ok he's fine he's the good kind he hasn't killed anyone before and- and"

"Brooke I think you're just making it worse..." Sheriff said as he pulled Mrs McCall into his side.

"Let's just go watch the game." He said turning away from me to go to the bleachers.
~~~~~~~

"Lydia hello?" I answered my phone as I stood from my spot in the bleachers.

"Hi Brooke is everything ok?" She questioned shakaly.

"Well for the most part... Jackson is here at the game Matt is no where to be found, I'm starting to wonder if he's even alive. Stiles dad and Scott's mom both know..."

"Know what?"

"They know that Scott's a werewolf not all this stuff about you and I" I answered leaning against the side pole of the bleachers and watching the game.

"Ok... I'm just gunna go to bed Brooke, I can't deal with all this extra stuff right now."
I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me and I whispered her a goodnight hangong up my phone but not moving from my place against the bleachers.

Stiles was actually playing tonight and kicking ass!! He wasn't at all wobbly with the ball and he was actually able to keep it in the net of his stick.

The game was almost over with only a couple seconds to spare and the teams were tied.

Stiles scooped up the ball and charged for the net. He looked in both directions and realized there were two people that were going to crush him in a matter of second coming from each side but he still seemed a little far away from the goal to be able to shoot and get it in... Even for Scott this would have been a hard, he hesitated a couple more seconds before I cut in running as close as I could to the side lines and yelled at my full power.

"Shoot the freaking ball Stiles!" Looking over to me quickly he smiled and less than half a second later the ball woshed through the air crashing into the net.

Of course even thought the whistles were blown signaling the end of the game the two huge boys still continued to crush Stiles which turned into our team having a brawl with their team.

I ran from my place into the mix searching for Stiles and ripping him up off the ground. We were able to escape the chaos and get into the locker rooms before anyone could see us leave.

"You were so amazing out there it was insane-" I started and stiles grabbed the side of my face.

"Oh shut up and just kiss me." Stiles said colliding his lips with mine.

"Oh how cute-" someone started causing Stiles and I to pull apart.
"Puppy love." Gerard finished.

He had a huge stick in his hand that was making humming noise leading me to believe that it was electrified.

"Soon this will all be over." Gerard said pacing back and forth as stiles instinctively got infront of me blocking me with his arm.

"Jackson will be dead-"

"What?!" I cried looking at him

"I killed that bot Matt easy enough, didn't realize that Jackson would listen to me know though... But it's perfect I already commanded him to kill himself in the middle of the field he will be- or already is lying lifeless in the back of an ambulance."

"No! No you're lying! That can't be true." I said moving towards him as the stick he was holding made contact with my abdomen sending me into a blur of blackness.
~~~~~~

"Brooke?! Brooke baby please wake up please Brooke please!" I heard Stiles whisper as I gained back my senses. I raised my hand to my head squinting my eyes in pain. Opening my eyes I realized that the room was dark. At least I didn't lose my vision.

Stiles pulled me into his lap rubbing my hair. There was breathing in the background I could make out at least two other people in the room or dungeon or wherever we were that Gerard brought us.

We heard a door open and then slam and lights flickered on. As my eyes adjusted I looked around the room seeing Boyd and Erica strung up onto a pipe that was connected to the ceiling. I panicked Looking back at Stiles for reassurance that we were going to be fine. But we weren't fine and we weren't going to be fine.

Gerard took several huge steps toward the both of us lifting me from Stiles arms as he tried to fight him off but Gerard have him a small zap with the huge stick that had sent me unconscious.

"It's ok Stiles don't worry." I said feeling the stings of pain coming from Stiles leg where he got hit Stiles realized that if he got hurt so did I so he stoped everything and sat still.

As I was brought closer to Erica and Boyd I was able to feel their pain as well, electric whires wrapped around their bodies and my mouth felt tight from the sting of the duct tape covering their mouths.

I let out a cry as Gerard handled my arms into cuffs over my head he then took the same wires that were tangled around Erica and coud and thread the around me.

"A little birdie told me you're a siren Brooklyn?" Gerard questioned me although it sounded more like a statement.

"Well here's a little secret..." He began whispering coming too close to my face for comfort.
"If I turn these electric whires on considering your powers are derived from the waters of the world and water and electricity don't go well together you'll be rendered helpless and that's exactly what I want you to feel right now... Helpless" he said as he cranked the wires on and zap after zap attacked my legs and arms.
The zaps weren't as harsh as the ones he had used before but they still stung like a bitch.

Gerard held up my phone with messages from Scott on it

"Jackson's dead my mom did everything she could. We don't know what happened he just clapsed on the field."

My eyes stung with tears as Gerard moved the phone from my face pulling something else up onto the screen. It was a photo of Jacksons lifeless body on the field covered in 3 huge self inflicted scratches on his abdomen.

Before anything else could be said Stiles was on Gerard's back pounding his head. But what stiles forgot about was that Gerard wasn't your everyday old man.

He flipped Stiles off of his shoulders and onto the floor pounding his face time after time after time. I closed my eyes not able to watch his assault any longer.

"Gerard?" A voice asked from the top of the stairs causing Gerard to get up off of stiles and leave the basement through a different exit.

My eyes opened wide as I recognized the voice to be Chris Argent. He appeared at the top of the stairs. "Stiles?" He questioned running down and seeing us both there.

"Let us go" Stiles said voice full of defeat.

"What the hell are you even doing here?!?" Chris questioned as heralded over to stiles helping him to his feet

"Uh your sociopath of a father kidnapped Brooke and I and beat the crap out of me! So let us go please!"

Chris walked forward and stiles stiffened. But Chris was looking at the machine and not at stiles. He disarmed it undoing the three of our handcuffs and untangling the two wolfs first.

"You two get as far away from here as possible once you get to the woods don't stop running, never look back." They both nodded exiting the basement."

He then walked to me undoing my wires and pulling me down from the step.
My body collapsed onto itself as Stiles rushed to support me.

The phone that Gerard must have dropped somewhere in the fight with stiles lay in front of us the photo of Jackson huge on the floor.

"STOP NO STOP, please Stiles make it stop. PLEASE! This can't be real this CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!" I cried into Stiles shoulder as his arms restrained me from hitting and thrashing.

"He's dead he's really dead it's all my fault I couldn't save him!! We couldn't save him!" I screamed.

Usually Stiles would comfort me by shushing me or rubbing my arms. But he sat still in his place. Lips pursed as he stare at the lifeless body In the photo in front of us.

"What is Lydia going to do?!" I questioned

"Brooke? Stiles? What the hell?!? Where did Boyd and Erica go?!? Dad?!" Allison yelled as her dad looked out from the side of stiles and I.

"Allison your grandfather has lost it and you have too."

"What are you talking about lost it?!? He's the only one helping me get back at Derek for taking mom away it's his fault Kate is dead it's his fault Jackson is dead and it's his fault mom is dead dad!!!"

"Then explain to me why he would kidnap Stiles and Brooke and plot to kill Scott?" Chris said as Allisons face dropped.

"Gerard did this to you too?" Allison whispered touching stiles bluddied cheek and then moving to help lift me up the stairs.
~~~~~

As we got back to my house finally Lydia was waiting at the door for us.

"Brooke?! Stiles?! What the hell happened?!?" She said running over to me and cupping my face in her hands. As she looked at my face I looked at her noticing the mascara streaks down her cheeks and her puffy red eyes.

"Is he- is he-?" I began to ask Lydia but she shook her head no.

"Scott called me saying he was dead but then a little while ago texted me saying that he was no longer in the body bag that there were claw marks and they think he got out so we need to go look for him I just didn't have the car keys
so I was waiting for you two." She said as I handed her the keys out of my back pocket and we walked towards the car.

"Here let me drive!" Stiles offered as Lydia handed him the keys. I got into the back seat as Lydia took shot gun and Stiles started the car.
~~~~

"Where do you think he is?!?" Lydia questioned after about forty minutes of driving around.

"I have no idea we have already checked all the places he might have gone." I answered as we got back into the car after checking in the school and the locker rooms.

Stiles phone started going off as we got into the car and Lydia grabbed it answering it on speaker.

"STILES?!? Stiles we found him we've got him!!!" Scott yelled into the phone hanging up quickly and sending us the address to an abandoned building close to the high school.

Stiles stepped on the gas flying toward the buldung it was almost three in the morning so there was no cars to worry about any ways.

When we got to the building stiles didn't even stop he just plowed right through the wall. What a fucking idiot. But it payed off he hit Jackson who was still currently half kanima.

Lydia shrieked when this happened expecting Jackson to be hurt but he just jumped right back up spreading his arms and backing up towards the wall.

Lydia jumped out of the car running towards him yelling his name distracting him as peter and Derek came from either side slashing his body up.

I bolted out of the car noticing Gerard in a puddle of black blood in the corner as Jackson whispered out "do you- do you still?"
And Lydia responded "yes-yes I still love you"

Jacksons hand then dropped as Lydia removed a key from her pocket placing it in Jacksons hand. She then got up stepping away from Jacksons body... "He's gone."

She said to me crying as she rested her head onto my shoulder.

I turned Lydia over in my arms pointing at Jacksons body as it healed like I had seen Scott's do before.

Lydia ran back over to his body screaming his name as he got up onto his knees hugging her.

Stiles came up behind me holding my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

And right now everything was somehow perfect decpite all the bad things happening.
Because we had won.

~~~~~~~

-Hailey xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 399 20
Arthur Pendragon wasn't always a prat, he was a kind, loving, fun Prince, but something happened that changed him into a, what would Merlin call him...
261K 6.4K 36
Clara Gilbert has decided to move on from her unsettled life in Mystic Falls with her sister, brother and best friends. Naturally as a doppelganger s...
72.1K 852 33
{COMPLETED} New account @fromthedeadhouse
764K 35.8K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...