Pregnant With the Vampire's C...

By SulainahDiamante

Humans didn't know vampires existed, yet they live among them just because they don't make themselves known d... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45. Epilogue

chapter 21.

17.4K 852 72
By SulainahDiamante

Julian's POV.

I miss him

We miss him so much, I can't believe how much I miss ulric yet I am the one who chased him away. Three damn weeks without seeing him and I can't believe how much I miss him. I really want to see him at least to look in those intense eyes of his. I should have told him the truth, I should have made everything clear to him but the silly me thought I can live without him. I know he comes to my house coz every now and then I find bottles of blood in my fridge which shows that he comes at my apartment though I don't know where he passes coz I was serious when I said of changing the locks, which I did.

Why am I even surprised, he is a vampire, nothing can stop him from doing anything he wants though I want him to act stubborn and come and see me or more talk to me ok he had been calling me or coming to my work place but he stopped. I really want to  him so badly, at least to touch him even though it's for a second it will be enough. I can't believe how much I want ulric by my side in that I feel my body ache wanting him to touch me. I crave his cold hands all over me, I want to feel his cold soft lips on mine.

What confuses me was how ulric makes me feel this way. The things he makes me feel I have never felt them before, I spent ten fuckin years with Dario and I never felt like this with him. I always thought that it would be hard to forget him but in just weeks I had forgotten him like he never happened, like he never exited in the first place.

I always thought that Dario was the only man for me whom I will love for ever but the things I feel for ulric are too much to ignore.  I think it's because I am pregnant with his child that's why I feel like this but deep inside my heart I know what I feel for the vampire.

I fall for him!

I can't deny it and the craving to feel him is so much stronger than me. I rubbed my temples in frustration picking up my phone so that I can call him but I don't want too, my pride is too much, something inside of me tells me not to yet the other side of me tells me to call him. This had been happening in the past days wanting to call him but I end up changing my mind to not too. I don't want him to think that I want him or so that I miss him that will boost his ego, which I don't want. And the other thing is, he was getting married which was the main reason why I have to forget about him and know that the only thing we have in common is our baby nothing more.

Just thinking that he was someone's else's hurts me so much. I want him to be mine but that can't happen, I was late to meet him. He had met with somebody else and that's not me. I have to respect that though the desire was too much.

I sighed deeply throwing my phone on the table as I stood up to go check my baby's room which I painted yesterday. I bought everything my baby would need before I become weak yet I have to do everything by myself,so,I thought this would be a good time to shop. I painted the room purple since I don't know the baby's gender, doctor Wells' mother is fine now, he called me a week ago telling me to go see him. But, I don't what him to check on me since you know I am carrying a baby vampire, he will freak out when he sees what it's inside me so I think it will better to know the gender on the day I give birth to this wonderful baby of mine and he knows that I decided to keep the baby.

" Go, see him" someone whispered as I swing around to see who it was and no one was there obviously. This was happening so often now days  or is it because I am always a lone and I hear things. But, it's getting out of control, I think it's me always talking to myself. I started to place everything in  the baby's closet when I saw that the wall had dried not minding the voice which obviously was me. I placed everything inorder the way I want it to be. I am doing all of this because I know when this belly gets much bigger I won't be able to do all of this,this was the perfect time to prepare for their arrival.

In one month and half I will be giving birth though it will be seven months but like the doctor vampire said I will not reach nine months like all the normal people, my pregnancy is weird yet I love it. I chuckled to myself caressing my tummy slowly happy, I can't believe I wanted to abort, this past months I have been the happiest only thinking about my baby makes me the happiest father in the whole world. I can't believe that I even thought of aborting my baby which gives me a reason to live each day. Right now my baby is my rock.

I already talked to Ruby about giving me a vacation lying to her that my brother needs me which was easy with her to agree. It was difficult with Margaret though and I had to convince her much which took a whole day to accept.  The ringing of my phone got me out of my day dreaming running towards it thinking it was ulric but to my disappointment it was not him.

It was my brother!

" Hello" I put the phone in loud speaker as I continued doing what I was doing. It was late at night but I was not sleepy at all since I will just think about ulric when I go to bed coz that's what I have been doing  these past weeks. Thinking about how his body would feel, thinking if he was with his fiance right now which annoys me but he wasn't mine from the start.

She had him first so that doesn't give me the right to feel jealous although it's hard to control.

" Hey little brother, how are you and how is my nephew or niece" Leroy said through the phone. When Alvaro went back to his husband,he couldn't keep his mouth shut he ranted to his husband about me getting pregnant. My brother visited me the next day to see it for himself while he laughed his ass off. He never thought I would get pregnant, it made him happy somehow.

" We are fine Leroy, how are you" I replied with a heavy sigh caressing my stomach which is growing at fast speed, it's only five and half but you might think that it's seven or something, I think it's going to be a big baby and sometimes I feel dizzy in my bones.

"I am ok too, I wanted to check on you" he said in a concerned voice "don't take this the wrong way but Dario was here looking for you" my heart started to thump in my chest hearing what he had said.

" What does he want" I asked sitting down, my legs are getting swollen and sometimes they hurt a little bit so I don't stand much.

"I don't know, he said that he wants to talk to you" he said with a heavy sigh

"I will kill you if you told him were I am"  I  said lowly.

"That's the problem, Rylan saw him and he told him that your in Boston though he didn't give him your address" I felt sick in my stomach.

* You will be fine* a voice said which I ignored.

"Your kidding right" I growled.

" I wanted to warn you coz before he left he said that he was coming to Boston. Be careful please and I am sorry this happened" he said apologetically

" I can't let him see me like this Leroy, he will laugh at me, you know that" I sighed deeply

"That's why I told you sooner, Alvaro is back bye dear brother and take care of yourself and my little kitty ok" I said bye too hunging up taking a shaky Sharp breath. I wanted to see the bastard when I have made something for myself not like this. Yes I have some penny in my bank account but I am pregnant, Dario will laugh at me like the day he laughed at me when I found him cheating on me. He said horrible words to me which hurt to death since that day I vowed to make something for myself not to be undermine by anyone.

Since I was young I didn't want to work like at all and I always thought I would get a man who will take care of me. When I started dating Dario I thought he was the one, he had a good job, earned much money and he took care of me for some years. But, after some years passed he started treating me like a trash, making me do things I have never thought he would make me do.He made me his slave, who took care of his house yet he had money to hire some people to do it. He disgraded me, he made me cook for him, abused me and he didn't respect me at all.

I stayed with him because I thought I loved him, I went through all of that because he was the only person who I thought will love me, I never thought that someone can take interest in me. He used to tell me that he was the only one who took pity on me to stay with me. In all those ten years I never had Dario say I love you to me, that's why I work so hard to never get someone to treat me like that. He used me, like Ulric had been using me for his sexual pleasures.

I will never accept that again, NEVER.

I will not let him see me again, I will never be the julian he was used to boss around, the insecure Julian, I am a big guy but Dario managed to take me down by only using his words which hurt. That's why I am clo...... I was startled when someone knocked on my door three times. I stood up slowly, I can't believe how heavy I am now days coz even walking I just push myself but when I am at work I make sure to not show my distress. I walked towards the door thinking who it was and for a moment I was scared to open up seeing Dario. That was fast. I pulled on my big jacket which hides my belly properly and if by any chance it was him, I am gonna make sure I beat him to pulp.

No more, I have had enough!

I sighed opening up and my eyes met with the amber ones who had a nervous smile on his lips and damn he looked as gorgeous as ever. I can see how nervous he was, I wanted to smile, to show him how happy I am to see him but I didn't  instead I put my serious face on showing him how displeased I was seeing him yet deep down I was happy that he was here.

" What are you doing here" I snarled at him sighing in relief that it wasn't that motherfucker Dario.

" Can we please talk" he said after a moment of silence,his face was expressionless.

" No" I said trying to close my door in his face but he caught it stopping me. Julian your so dramatic, I almost laughed.

" Please-" he begged in a soft voice his face filled with regret. I pretended to be thinking about it for a second as I nodded slowly letting him to come in this was going to be a long night coz with ulric looking like that I cant control my urge to get him in to my pants.

" I am giving you five minutes"

***

Yay another chapter guys,let me hope you enjoyed this one.

They meet again, what do you think will happen. I guess we will see in the next chapter.

Comment and vote.

Stay safe pals. Mask up please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 151 14
What happens when a human saves a vampire? It's different when a vampire saves a human, but the other way around? Not in the House of the Dead. Jaime...
1K 328 12
Monsters Are Created By Other Monsters. Sou & Isabelle, A set of eccentric and unhinged twins with erratic elemental powers has to set aside their di...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
446K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...