101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

By deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... More

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 19: Protecting the Family
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 41: Epilogue
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2

202 5 0
By deamion001

With Dylan and Summer

"So what did you wanted to show me?" Dylan asked as Summer lead Dylan all the way up to the top of the lighthouse where she opened up to a walkway.

"Oh I think your gonna love it, I made a special place for us to stargaze whenever you got back." She said as she revealed the room, in this small room was all kinds of things ranging from three different sizes of telescopes, a monitor, charts and maps of the galaxies.

"Oh wow... Summer this is amazing!" Dylan said which Summer blushed.

"Thanks Dylan."

"You've built all this by yourself?"

"Well no not exactly I mostly found the stuff out on the beach took me a while to finally clean it out and make it all work but hey."

Hey it's the thought that counts." Dylan said which made Summer blush even more, "I uh truly miss you Summer."

"I missed you too." She said nuzzling Dylan but booped his nose, "boop."

"Oh come on Summer."

"Hey that's how you kissed me remember."

"I know, I panicked."

"Well... We are alone I don't think anyone is watching." She said with a small smile, Dylan face completely blew up with redness as Summer leaned in Dylan at first started to hyperventilate but then took a deep breath and licked Summer on the nose then pulled away in embarrassment.

"Sorry sorry I'm never really good at this." He said hiding his face but Summer giggled and raised his face to hers.

"It was my first time too." She said before touching his nose with hers the passion ignited inside Dylan has all of his awkwarness drained out of him and was filled with compassion they remained like this for what felt like an eternity before separating.

"W-wow..." Dylan mustered to which Summer giggled.

"You seemed a little calmer now."

"I uh I guess so." Dylan laughed, suddenly a scurry sound could be heard, "Shhhh you hear that?" Dylan asked as he and Summer looked around investigating the noise, the scurry sound continue until it stopped behind some boxes to which shook a small bit, "It stopped."

"Yeah and it's behind those boxes." Summer pointed out.

"I can see that." Dylan said as he scooted closer to the boxes.

"Careful Dylan carful." Summer said as Dylan quickly pulled one box off to reveal a mouse.

"Oh whew what a relief it's just mouse." He said when suddenly the mouse jumped onto Dylan's head, "AHHHH get it off, get it off, get it off!" He screamed in horror as he ran around crazily.

"Don't worry Dylan I got it." Summer said as she grabbed a vase and threw it onto Dylan's head needless to say it didn't quite work out as now Dylan can't see where he's going.

"I can't see I can't..." Suddenly he slammed into the wall causing the base to break as he fell down, "See..." He said very groggily.

"You alright Dylan?" Summer asked to which Dylan's looked up to her and smiled.

"Has anyone ever tell you, your beautiful?" He asked very groggily in which Summer giggled as he sat up, once his vision returned to normal he noticed that the wall has suddenly shifted, "Hey what's this?" He asks.

"What's what?"

"This... the wall has shifted a little." He said as he pushes on the wall causing it to open slightly.

"Woah I never seen that before."

"Come and help me will you?" He asked as Summer quickly ran over and helped pushed the wall open more, which revealed an entire other room, "Woah." Dylan stated as he looked down to the dark staircase that wrapped around the lighthouse, "You sure you never seen this?" He asked.

"Never even knew there was a secret door way." Summer stated as they both peeked in.

"Where do you think it leads?"

"Well only one way to find out." She said heading down the stairs.

"Summer are you crazy, we don't even know where they lead to." Dylan gasped.

"Well do you like to know where they lead or not?" She asked to which Dylan nervously gulped and headed on down, the darkness consumed them as they carefully dwindled down the dark steps suddenly light seeped through a door at the end of the stair case.

"That's strange." Dylan said as Summer pushed opened the door, once she pushed the door open the room lit up with a white glow blocking their visions for a brief sec.

"Ah, it just got really hard to see." Summer said as she covered her eyes, once their vision returns the room revealed itself, all over the room was monitors, maps with satellite images and dots blinking in certain spots, next to the monitors were rows and rows of different drones that were mostly damage and some that look brand spanking new.

"Wow... what a room." Dylan said but the biggest thing that caught his eyes was a white board that had Charlie on it... he was crossed over with a large red circle and slash through it underneath him was picture of him in the army, including several pics of recent events, from the party with DJ, saving Dolly from the drunkard, searching for Da-Vinci, At the movies with Triple D, even in Constantine's house with Deepak.

"Woah..."

"Woah is right."

"Who would have these pictures of you guys?" Summer asked.

"Possibly the same people who was at the party we went to, and the ones who attacked us twice."

"Woah woah, parties, drones and people trying to attack you, what's going on?" Summer asked clearly confused.

"No time we need to get back to Charlie, He'll know what to do." Dylan said as they hurried out of the lighthouse.

Meanwhile With Charlie

"So where are you guys taking me?" Charlie asked Dizzy and DeeDee.

"Oh it's just up here."
"Yeah just up here." Dizzy and DeeDee said as they ran up the rocky hills to reveal a large cave.

"Woah what a cave."

"I know isn't it great?!"
"Bessie told us about this cave."

"Who's Bessie?"

"She's our friend."
"Yeah, but Dylan doesn't like her."

"Is she a cow?" He asked.

"Yes!"
"How did you know?!"

"Eh... Dylan told me something about how this cow tried to kill you all?"

"Oh that's just her way of playing with us." Dizzy stated to which DeeDee nodded her head.

"Almost pushing you guys off a cliff?!" Charlie asked widening his eyes.

"Well... I mean she probably didn't mean it."
"Yeah she's an innocent cow."

"Maybe, but as a reference don't let strangers take advantage of you understand?"

"Yes Charlie." Both Dizzy and DeeDee said holding their heads down in shame.

"Hey don't be upset about it come on let's have some fun!" Charlie said which Dizzy and DeeDee jumped with joy.

"Arg I am Captain Pup Beard, ready ter walk the plank." Dizzy said as she dressed up like a little pirate.

"Arg there's the enemy hiding inside that cave." DeeDee said as she had on a pirate costume but soon they both looked over to Charlie, "Psst Charlie, can you be our enemy?"

"Would you like me to?"

"YES!" They both said with excitement.

"Alright alright I'll do it." He said as he hurried into the cave but stopped short, "Uh how far does this cave go?"

"Oh it shouldn't go far."
"Yeah not since the cave in."

"Cave in?"

"Yeah... the last time we played in here there was a cave in."

"So... Why are do you wanna play in it now?"

"Oh we just thought it would be safe."
"Yeah safe."

"Well... alright then if you say so." He said as he entered the cave, "Let me know when you guys are ready."

"We will!"
"Yeah we will!" Dizzy and Deedee jumped with joy, once Charlie entered the cave Dizzy and Dee Dee giggled and went into the cave after hi, "Argh matey the treasure shall be in here!" Dizzy said in her pirate voice.

"Shiver me timbers." DeeDee giggled, "Isn't isn't this be where the monster lives?"

"Oh poppycock there there be no such thing as monsters." Dizzy defended before hearing a growl.

"Are you sure that not be the monster?" DeeDee asked who started to tremble

"Again they be no such thing as monster." Suddenly the growling turned into a roar which actually scared Dizzy and DeeDee, "M-maybe it's just... just the wind the wind." Suddenly Charlie jumped out giving a horrific howl scaring the two pups.

"I am the monster, fear me mortals!" He yelled out causing Dizzy and DeeDee to playfully run away.

"The monsters going to eat us captin." Deedee said in fear but then giggled knowing that this is all for fun.

"Quick we must hide from the monster." Dizzy said as they both stuck under rocks.

"Where are you, you precious food, I'm gonna find you." Charlie teased as he looked around for them, "You can't hide forever I can smell you, and boy do you two stink." He joked to which Dizzy and DeeDee giggled.

"What should we do?"

"We have to jump him." Dizzy said.

"But how?"

"Follow me I got an idea." She said as she crawled out from behind the rock and snuck over to a larger rock.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." Charlie said as he was suddenly jumped from behind.

"Gotcha!" Dizzy said as Charlie flailed around wildly trying to get her off of him.

"Get off me you filthy vermin." Charlie said as DeeDee came running up.

"Don't worry sis I'm coming!" She said and pounced onto Charlie's leg, "Now we got you monster!"

"Let me go I'll have your heads for this." He said as they suddenly started to tickle him, "Oh hey wait stop it!" He laughed and suddenly fell to the floor.

"We did it!"
"We beat the monster!" Dizzy and DeeDee cheered until suddenly the entire cave started to shake, "Uh oh."

"Cave in, quick let's get out of here." Charlie said getting up and hurrying out of the cave with Dizzy and DeeDee.

"Wait my hat!" Dizzy said and ran back to her hat Charlie skidded to a halt and looked over to see her picking up her hat however above her was a stalactite already on the brink of falling.

"Come on Dizzy." Charlie said snatching up Dizzy right before the stalactite fell on them and proceeded to escape the cave before the entrance collapsed behind them.

"Whew that was close." Charlie said as he wiped his brow.

"The cave... it's... it's gone." Dizzy said with sadness.

"Oh Dizzy it's alright, that cave wasn't going to last anyway." He said picking up Dizzy and placing her hat in her head, "Besides we definitely had fun right?"

"Yeah."

"But now we can't pirates anymore." DeeDee added to which they both gave sadden whined.

"Tell you what when we get home we could make a man made pirate ship and continue playing."

"Really?!"
"You mean it?!"

"Yes I mean it." Charlie said to which Dizzy and DeeDee pounced onto him.

"Thank you!" They said in unison to which made Charlie laughed as he was getting tickled by them.

"Alright you two let's get back to you mom and dad are if Dylan or Dolly returned." He said as they walked down the rocky path back to the main beach.

Meanwhile

A pilot flying a plane looked down to see Charlie leaving the cave where he just had bombed to which craters could be seen above the cave.

"Target has escape the area, I repeat the target has escape the area." He reported.

"Damnit, report back to the base we'll have to try a different approach." A voice said on the radio.

"Hard copy, over and out." The pilot said as he took off into the opposite direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 419 36
When you lose a person you love so much, surviving the loss is difficult. - The songs that are in the chapters, I recommend listening to them while r...
19.1K 1.3K 47
Living with 5 male adults can be hard. Hi, I'm Jorel Decker, but everyone calls me J-Dog. I'm 8 years old. Let me tell you about myself. My mom died...
7.2K 90 7
Things couldn't get better for Kali and her new friend Charlie Osborne as they're having the time of their lives with the Dalmatian family. But that'...
50.9K 1K 57
Alex had everything she could ever imagine in life. Fame. Fortune. And a not to mention a four story mansion. But during her down time she bumps into...