I Want You

بواسطة OddsAreInMyFavour

Part Two of the Blackwell Journey Lust. Wanting. Passion. Amelia Blackwell was a Princess at heart. She's soc... المزيد

SUMMARY
Disclamer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 - Part 1
45 - Part 2
46
47
48
49
50
51 - EDITED
52
53
54
Epilogue
SABRINA - New Story Alert!!!

30

566 21 1
بواسطة OddsAreInMyFavour

Amelia sat in her family lounge replaying her and Santiago's rendezvous in the car. She couldn't keep the big grin from forming on her face as she thought over how unexpectedly good it had been.

It didn't make it easier that Santiago was currently sat on the sofa opposite her, laptop on his lap and glasses on his face. Glasses.

Apparently glasses were something that turned Amelia on. She didn't know this until she had watched Santiago put them on his head, and now she was hooked. They made him look even more mature and alluring.

Amelia put no effort into hiding the fact she was ogling Santiago from her seat. Her brothers were at school, her mother at work and father was in his study upstairs. It was practically just the two of them.

Amelia thought that if she sat in Santiagos eye view, he may pay her a little attention. But she thought wrong. Santiago had been sat opposite her for the better part of an hour and hardly glanced her way.

Tired of being ignored Amelia picked herself up, making her way over to the concentrating Santiago.

Amelia walked over to where Santiago sat, standing behind him at the back of the sofa. She took a sneaky peak at his laptop. She laughed to herself silently as she realised Santiago was checking over his crypto stocks.

Since the coast was clear and they were alone, Amelia leaned closer to Santiago, sliding her hands back and forth over his shoulders. Santiago gasped quietly at the feeling, he had almost forgotten Amelia was in the room. He wanted to scolded her and tell her to keep to herself, but her hands felt too good in the moment.

Closing his eyes he leaned his head back and allowed himself to enjoy the feeling. As he opened his eyes he saw Amelia smiling down at him, her hands still working magic on his tense shoulders.

"You have talented hands Amelia."

"I know Papi, this is just another one of my many talents." Amelia's hands decided to go wondering a little, finding themselves at Santiagos hard chest. She could feel the muscle through his t-shirt. That wasn't too surprising as this specific black shirt he had on was extremely tight.

"How did I know you were going to say that?I've decided not to be surprised by the things you can do anymore."

Santiago almost groaned in resistance as Amelia stopped touching his body. He was getting used to the feeling of her doting over him.

"Just wait until I finally get your cock in my mouth Papi, then you'll see how talented I can be." Amelia stood in front of Santiago, smiling as she watched him adjust his trousers.

"You shouldn't be speaking like that Amelia. You're fathers right upstairs." Santiago's attempts at hiding the frustrated look off his face were futile, Amelia could tell she was riling him up and she loved it.

"Don't worry Santi, my dad will never know all the bad bad things I want, and will do to you." Amelia held his eye contact as she spoke, daring him to take his frustrations out on her. A kiss would do, she'd take a kiss on the cheek at this point.

Before Santiago could respond and potentially scold Amelia for her vulgar language, Noah made his way downstairs.

Santiago was happy that Amelia was quickly back to her original sofa and no longer massaging his shoulders. He was surprised to see Noah sit down next to his daughter, moving her legs from off the chair and onto his lap.

"Princess, what are you doing today? Staying at home I hope." Noah looked to Amelia with judgement in his eyes as he waited for her answer.

"Yes Dad, I'll be home. Vinny's coming over to have lunch with me here, we're gonna use the pool."

This information came as a surprise to both Noah and Santiago. Santiagos head snapped up from his laptop screen, looking for any hint of a joke on Amelias face. If they were alone he could've told Amelia that was happening over his dead body, thankfully, Noah got to do it for him.

"Vinny who? Don't tell me you're talking about the man I pay to keep you safe. Because if you are Amelia so help me I will kill him." Noah was furious and Santiago was glad he'd be able to curb these plans on his behalf.

"Yes that Vinny, Dad he's my friend. We got on really well in Italy and I wanna hang out with him when he doesn't have to be all robotic security man." Amelias voice was whiny and bratty as usual, Santiago was sure she wouldn't be able to win her father over with this one.

"Amelia no. He's a grown man, why does he want to hang out with a child? Fuck, I'm gonna have to fire him." Noah said, rubbing a hand over his face in frustration.

Santiago was Vinny's friend and he'd hate to see him get fired, but if that was the only way to keep him away from Amelia, then so be it.

"Santiago, what the fuck is she talking about hanging out with Vinny? You guys are supposed to be taking care of Amelia, not making fucking friends." Noah pointed all his anger towards Santiago, who would admit he was slightly intimidated by his tattoo'd, ex-gang member, murderous boss.

"I know boss, that's just Vinny, he makes friends with everyone." Santiago said.

"Yeah well not Amelia. I'll replace every fucking one of you guys if I have to. Don't give me a reason to." Noah glared at Santiago for another moment before looking back to Amelia.

"Cancel with Vinny."

"No"

Both Santiago and Noah snapped their heads towards the defiant voice.

"Princess, don't test me."

"Look Dad can you please just trust me. I really like Vinny he's a cool guy and we're just hanging out I promise. There's nothing inappropriate going on, plus he's like super old, it's disgusting." Amelia mocked being sick to her dad. When he looked over to Santiago Amelia sent a secret wink his way.

"Fine." Noah let out a huff before getting up and going back upstairs.

Santiago was left shocked in his chair. Shocked at the fact his boss is letting his daughter hang out with a 30 year old Italian Romeo. Santiagos jaw started twitching as he imagined Vinny and Amelia hanging out around the pool.

"Why the fuck do you want to hang out with Vinny so much?" Santiago asked after a few minutes had passed. Amelia looked up from her phone to see a pissed off looking Santiago. Seeing him getting annoyed at the thought of her spending time with another man made Amelias nipples tingle.

"Like I said to my dad Vinny's cool, we're just friends." Amelia stood up from her seat to walk over to Santiago. She closed the lid of his laptop, rubbing her hand up and down his chest. "Don't be jealous Papi." She whispered.

A loud scoff left Santiago's mouth. He pushed away Amelia's hands, standing up quickly. "Don't be so deluded Amelia, you think I'm jealous of you and Vinny? Get over yourself." He shot her a dirty look before excusing himself from the room. She watched as he went outside, probably to survey the property.

Amelia's shoulders bounced as she laughed to herself. Santiago obviously wasn't aware that acting like that only confirmed the notion that he was jealous.

Amelia didn't dwell on his outburst too much. Instead she went upstairs to get changed for the day. Vinny would be there soon and she was excited for a day of laughter and lounging.

****

"My dad was furious when I told him you were coming over today." Amelia spoke.

She and Vinny were laying out on pool floats, floating side by side across the water. Vinny wore black swimming trunks decorated with lemons. Amelia wore a baby blue swimsuit. It was definitely one of her more modest swimsuits, but she didn't want to give her dad an excuse to cause a scene with Vinny here.

"Oh I know that, he cornered me before I came out here. He gave me quite the grilling on making sure I don't step over the line when it comes to you." Vinny looked over to a floating Amelia to see her grimacing at her dads warnings.

"Sorry Vin, I did tell him we're just friends." Amelia explained.

"I know you did, I just find it funny that he's worrying about me when Santiago is living right under his nose."

Amelia's face flushed red as Vinny spoke. She knew she wasn't the most discrete when it came to her attraction to Santiago, but hearing Vinny mention it aloud was kind of embarrassing.

"Let's not go down that route Vin, let's talk about you. You're a sexy, heavily tattooed Italian man, why don't you have a girlfriend?" Amelia took off her sunglasses to take a good look at Vinny when he started laughing.

"What's so funny? Come on you can tell me, what's your type Vin?" Amelia was genuinely intrigued in Vinny's love life, he looked like the typical playboy but doesn't seem to act like one.

"Well, I prefer brunettes over blondes. I like someone who can make me laugh but also put me in my place if it's needed."

Amelia nodded along, trying to think if she could think of anyone who she could match Vinny with. "Anything else?" She asked.

"Hmmm, I also like someone with a squeezable ass and a big fat cock to go with it."

Vinny burst out laughing as Amelia's eyes widened twice their size. She sat there mouth open for a moment before she screamed.

"I knew it! I bloody knew it Vin. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked, throwing her sunglasses in his direction.

"You never asked before. Now you've asked I'm spilling the beans. I like cock babes, I'm actually a little jealous you got to Santiago before I could."

Amelia sat on her pool float with her mouth still hanging open shaking her head in disbelief. "This explains a lot of things."

"Hmm I bet it does, were you expecting me to fall in love with you Amelia?"

"No. Well yes, I mean you never even tried to flirt with me, that was enough for me to suspect this."

"Like I said before, you ain't my type girl." Vinny snapped his fingers, popping his neck dramatically at Amelia. While they were laughing she attacked him, dunking him under the water.

Both of them came to the surface, Amelia decided to give her friend a hug, happy that he felt comfortable enough to share that part of him with her.

What was a nice moment between friends wasn't being perceived that way by the onlookers.

Both Santiago and Noah were watching the two from Noah's office window. Both men stood with a grim look on their faces as Vinny and Amelia played in the pool.

"I can't believe I've agreed to this." Noah said dragging himself away from the window and into his seat.

Santiago stood stuck in his spot, watching the two with a stormy look in his eyes. Once again Vinny had his hands all over Amelia, right under the bosses nose. Santiago was sure doing something like that would result in their death.

"I'm surprised you let him play around with her like that." Santiago said from his spot. He watched as Amelia's head shot back in laughter, once again finding something Vinny said extremely funny.

"Don't, I'm weak when it comes to the women in my life Santiago. Don't let anyone know I said that though."

Santiago nodded at his boss, continuing to watch as Amelia and Vinny interacted so freely. He could feel himself getting angrier by the minute. He needed to workout to blow off some steam.

"Vinny's lucky Amelia convinced me they're just friends else he'd be dead." Santiago jumped slightly as Noah was directly besides him again.

"Friends I can deal with, but believe me, if it were anything more I'd fucking kill him." Santiago dragged his eyes away from the two outside once he heard the seriousness of Noah's voice. Looking to his boss he saw a threatening look in his eye.

"That's my little girl out there, I won't stand for anyone taking advantage of her. No boyfriend, no stalker, no bodyguard." Noah held Santiagos gaze for a lasting moment before giving him a curt smile, walking back to his seat.

Santiago was sure that was a warning, a threat even and it was directed at him.

He always knew getting involved with Amelia was a dangerous game, for multiple reasons.

With Noah's warning fresh in his mind, the only thing Santiago could think of was dragging Amelia away from Vinny and showing her who she really belonged to.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.2K 140 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
18.5K 222 50
Amelia is a introverted 16 year old with a kind heart, she believes in true love and that her boyfriend Liam is her soulmate. Things take the wrong w...
85.5K 2.8K 30
Amelia Tompkins is a 29 year old who's life is falling apart. She's pretty sure her husband of 8 years is having an affair and has been for about six...
7.2K 140 51
Liliana Torres, a sophisticated and independent woman, finds herself entangled in a captivating yet dangerous love affair with Sebastian Knight, the...