101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

Galing kay deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... Higit pa

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 19: Protecting the Family
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 41: Epilogue
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day

365 11 5
Galing kay deamion001

It was a crisp afternoon in Camden and at a house was a gathering a small one if you say with three dogs and there humans, one of them was a corgi named Clarissa... This corgi is completely full of herself, and always believe she was higher up then the quote, unquote riff raff's...

Next door

The Dalmatians were all outside playing with Charlie whk was having a tone of fun with them, throwing sticks, and balls, and even playing tug of war with the Dimitri Trio, right now Charlie was spraying them with the hose until Dolly and the Dimitri trio were playing tug of war with a rubber chicken when it snapped back and flew over the fence landing over to where Clarissa was having her get together.

"I'll get it." Dolly said as she jumped up the trampoline, "Can I have my chicken back?" She asked next door.

"Ugh not the riff raff's again."

"Yep we're back, and we would like that chicken back if you please."

"Honestly there completely rascals all of them." Clarissa stated which both Dolly and Charlie over heard her.

"You throwing shame at my fam again Clarissa?" Dolly asked angrily.

"Talking about the flea bag rodents that love next door, and the biggest one is staring back at me, Dolly Dalmatian." She remarked, getting Dolly all fired up.

"Uh oh I better jump in before Dolly gets too red." Charlie said as he walked over to the fence, "Hey Dolly what's up?" He asked getting both Clarissa's and Dolly's attention.

"Oh nothing bro, just Clarissa over hear keeps badmouthing our fam." She explained.

"I'm only stated the facts." Clarissa retorted.

"Oh Dolly don't let her get to you, you have something she doesn't have and that's family." He said which made Dolly smiled but Clarissa was stunned.

"Wait a minute your human can understand you?!"

"Yes I can, and I definitely didn't like you calling my dogs riff raff's." Charlie said with anger.

"Well your the one to talk Mr.?"

"Osborn."

"Right Mr. Osbored." She mocked his name, "Have you put him on a leash or do you let him run around like the rest of you heathens." This made Charlie a little more angry but kept his cool.

"Hey he's the best thing that came into our lives." Dolly yelled back.

"Ha surely he just as much as a roughen as you are." Clarissa stated which her other dog friends laughed.

"Well thats some big words coming from a lady who devotes herself as the best." Charlie said to her.

"Charlie what are you..." Dolly was saying before he winked at her.

"Ahh I see he has some class unlike a certain Dalmatian."

"But you know I don't believe that someone like you who says to be higher than the queen of England herself, should nothing more than a bitch that has an entire ego the size of Texas." This made Clarissa go into a rage.

"Well I never."

"How about I make a deal with you?"

"Very well what are you betting on."

"Tonight you throw the biggest, fancist party you can have..."

"I'm listening."

"Since I'm apparently not "on the leash" as you put I'll prove to you that I can be fancy that coming to that party as a fancy dick wad."

"And if you so how manage to be unprofessional which would likely happen..."

"Then Dolly and I will be your servants for a whole year." This made eyes widen.

"Bro your not serious." She detested before Charlie waved his hand in front of her.

"But if I win you must serve Dolly for a whole year for whatever she wants no matter how much you want to say no to."

Clarissa pondered the thought, having two servants one of them being Dolly and the other a human sounds like a nice idea especially what she can do to Dolly.

"Well?"

"You gotta bet, I'll see you at seven sharp.

"I'll see you there."

"Good luck with that." Clarissa said as she got down and headed inside along with her small posse.

"Do you have any idea what your doing?" Dolly asked.

"Oh don't worry Dolly, how hard can it be to be fancy."

Later

"I have no idea on how to be fancy." Charlie sighed as he slumped on the couch.

"Oh come on Charlie you have to figure out something." Dylan said

"Yeah I've tried to be fancy once." Dolly shivered, "Hated it completely."

"Well there's gotta be a way I can learn to be fancy." Charlie stated as he petted Da-Vinci, "I don't know guys maybe this whole thing was stupid."

"Hey you, yes you sitting there on the couch all sad like. Do you want to live the rich life? You tired of being a simple peasant?"

"Hey, this is for me!" Charlie said as he jumped from the couch and scooted closer to the TV.

"Well call us, Fancy R' Us, we at Fancy R' Us are dedicated to helping you with becoming the walk of the walk, the talk of the talk, and the man you dreamed of being."

"This must be a sign!"

"Call us at (phone number censored by the author and network) that's (phone number censored by the author and network) call now."

Charlie quickly pulled out his phone and typed in the phone number. After a couple minutes of ringing someone picked up.

"Hello? Is this Fancy R' Us?" He asked which  the the voice on the other end squeaked in response, "Well how soon can you arrive?..." Before he could them the street address the door bell rang, "Huh... How convenient." He said as he hanged up the phone and hurried over and opened the door, outside was a man in a tuxedo a fine point mustache and a monigual.

"Hello sir, I'm Charlie." He put out his hand only for the rich man to take out a handkerchief and lightly move his hand with just his pointer finger and thumb.

"Charmed." He said before shoving the handkerchief back into his coat pocket and pursued into the house inspecting it firmly, all the dogs were curious of this strange man but immediately did not like him cause of his lengthy posture.

"Such a mess of a house you have... so you want to be fancy by tonight." He asked very displeased at Charlie.

"That's the idea sir."

"Hmph." The rich man grunt in disapproval, Well then let's get started."

"Alright time get fancy, cue fancy montage." Charlie said before being wacked on the head by the rich man.

"Wrong." He cleared his throat, "I'll start the montage." He said pulling out a large record player and started turning the turn table.

All throughout the day the rich man, and Charlie train to become fancy man... in very crude ways one way was Charlie had to remember what the different silverware was and when he picked the wrong one his hand would be slapped with a leather strap it was a brutal training for Charlie.

Later That Evening

At last the rich man stepped out from a curtain.

"May I introduce the new Charlie Osborne now Charuls Opplebottem." The man opened the curtain to reveal Charlie in a white tuxedo and with a scrunch up face look all so fancy.

"Good evening my people." He said.

"Oooooo." Some of the pups awed at the site of Charlie.

"Wow Charlie."
"You look."
"Incredibly Handsome." Thriple D said to him.

"Shall I take you to the party now Mr. Opplebottem." The rich mab asked.

"No thank you my good man I'll properly stroll on over and have a delightful conversation." Charlie said as he steps over some of the dogs yk the main entrance.

As he walked by the pup Da-Vinci just came back from the basement only tk be shock.

"CHARLIE!!!" She yelled but it didn't seem to phase him as he kept walking.

"Charlie here... down here..." Da-Vinci tried to get his attention to no avail.

"I swear this dog is bothersome it keeps barking at me like I'm a chew toy Shoo Shoo you filthy animal." Charlie said which really hurted Da-Vinci feelings.

"BOW WAKKA WOW!!!!" Came a voice from upstairs as Dolly came sliding down on the railing only to be caught by Charlie, "oh hey Charlie you going to that fancy dancy party that powderpuff invited you?" She asked but he doesn't respond, only he's getting more angry, "uh dude you okay?" This made Charlie threw her next to the wall.

"Filthy fleabag they should put a muzzle around you... better yet just put you down!!!" His last words before slamming the door. The entire house was in complete silence.

"What, just happened?" Dolly asked as Da-Vinci ran up to her.

"Dolly! That was not Charlie!" She cried out, "Charlie would never call us filthy fleabag's."

"Take it easy DV, it's only for one day it's not like he's completely transformed."

"I don't know Dolly he seemed pretty convincing." Dylan said to which Dolly rolled her eyes.

"He'll come back, I know he will."

"And if he doesn't." Dylan smirked which Dolly's eyes widened.

"Ok ok this is bad we gotta get him back."

"Oh now you want him back now." Dylan snickered.

"Well yeah, he's family and family sticks together." 

"True words never spoken, so what do we do, we cants just walk in and ask for him to come home." Dylan said as Dolly and Da-Vinci pondered.

"Well we gotta think of something I don't think I couldn't live without Charlie." Da-Vinci said.

"Awwww DV." Dolly said hugging her little sister, "We'll bring back Charlie, and I just thought of a plan."

At the Party

The fancy party was going at full swing, and by swing I mostly mean it's just fancy people just chatting and drinking tea, Clarissa was pacing back and forth very impatient like.

"Where is he?!" She asked when the door bell rang, Hugo hurried over and opened the door.

"Hello? Ahh Charlie good to see you..." Before Hugo finished his sentence, Clarissa barked at him making him jump back.

"Out of my way fool... My my Charlie you look exquisite." Clarissa retorted upon seeing Charlie.

"Well my dear in order for me to win this bet I had to look my best."

"So I see." Clarissa said with less enthusiasm, "So tell me Charlie how does it feel to be more... Oh what's the word I'm looking for." She pondered.

"Classy? Over-the-top? Richer?" Charlie smirked to which Clarissa laughed.

"I see you have changed alot, I do adore this side of you."

"Oh come come now madam it's not always an appreciation for being invited to a fancy establishment such as this, now where is your desserts?" Charlie asked.

"Right this we just received our organic cake." Clarissa explained as they walked over to the dessert table.

"Ooo, this looks very exquisite." Charlie commented as Clarissa laughed.

"Why thank you, I think it's time for us to 'dive in' as they say." She said before calling for Hugo.

"E-everyone, everyone may I have your attention." He called out to everyone who was there, "I-I'm very glad y-you all could join us. As we all know Clarissa here loves to have a big get together so l-lets give her a big hand." Hugo announced to which everyone clapped in respect, "Now..." He laughed nervously, "Now it's time for the dessert." He said as he gestured over to the large silver dome covering something, he then hurried over very clumsy like and lifted the cover to reveal a large fancy cake, everyone awed at the site of it, "Mr. Osborn would you like to do the honor?" He asked as Charlie took the knife from Hugo.

"It's Opplebottom now Hugo." He corrected him and was about cut into the cake when suddenly the cake exploded, icing and cake debris went flying all throughout the house landing on the guest's clothes and on other items.

"Ta Da!" A voice said stretching her arms out proud of what she did.

"Dolly Dalmatian?!" Clarissa asked in shocked.

"That's right Clarissa, and we're here to bring Charlie back, ready everyone?!" She asked as dalmatian puppies revealed themselves from behind curtains and paintings, "FOOD FIGHT!!" Dolly yelled out  and started kicking what's left of the cake at the guests, some try to hide and some tried to fight back but with the huge number of puppies they were no match to the point where they started to leave.

"Wait come back!" Clarissa begged them as she looked back very angerly, "You, You ruined my party, you Riff Raff!" She yelled at Dolly who smirked.

"Yeah that's what I do best." She laughed before picking up a handful of cake, "Hey Opplebottom think fast!" She yelled throwing the cake at Charlie. Charlie didn't have time to react as the cake smacked him right in the face, everyone stopped and looked over to see Charlie wipe the cake off his face, "Whoops." Dolly laughed innocently, Charlie then walked over to Dolly very angrily and looked like he was gonna hit her.

Instead cake smacked her in the face.

"Now we're even." Charlie smiled as Dolly shook off the cake from her face and laughed.

"Welcome back Charlie." She said as they hugged each other, after they separated they looked around to see the destruction that was created.

"Man you really did a number on Clarissa house."

"But it was all worth it to get you back, now I think the best thing for us to do is..."

"Leave?"

"Oh you bet." Dolly said before Charlie Charlie whistled to get the other pups attention.

"Alright everyone let's get outta here." He said to the pups who immediately took off out the front door, "I uh think we better go too before Clarissa explodes."

"Yeah let's get out of here." Dolly laughed as they hurried out of the house.

"Now then before we head home I have a little visit with a certain someone." Charlie said.

Later

The doorbell rang to which a butler hurried to answer the door.

"Yes?" He asked when suddenly cake hit him in the face.

"That's what I think of your service! Tell your master to go fuck himself, good day and good riddance to you sir!" Charlie yelled before storming off with Dolly laughing together.

"So uncivilized." The butler said before closing the door.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.2K 90 7
Things couldn't get better for Kali and her new friend Charlie Osborne as they're having the time of their lives with the Dalmatian family. But that'...
598K 17.5K 102
"If you want to try again, I've learned a few things since then and now I'm sure... I would make it so, so good for you..." Luke pulls back, a troubl...
52.8K 1.5K 19
Hardened by New York streets, fearless Y/N moves into Neibolt house, grateful she got the house for such a low price. After months and months of reno...
6.4K 100 17
I've been in this place for 9 months, they took me from my family and everything I once loved. My family sold me, the people who are supposed to love...