HIDDEN SECRETS - jason dilaur...

By moonyschocolate8

[editing] A year had passed since Alison DiLaurentis disappeared off the face of the earth, and the five ex-f... More

hidden secrets
soundtrack
act one
01| pilot
02| the jenna thing
03| to kill a mocking girl
04| can you hear me now?
05| Reality Bites Me
06| There's No Place Like Homecoming
07| Homecoming Hangover
08| Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone
09| The Perfect Storm
11| Moments Later
12| Salt meets wound
13| Know Your Frenemies
14| Careful What U Wish 4
15| if At First You Don't Succeed, Lie, Lie again
16| Je Suis Une Amie
17| The New Normal
18| The Badass Seed
19| A Person of Interest
20| Someone to Watch Over Me
21| Monsters in the End
22| For Whom the Bell Tolls
Season 2
01| It's Alive
02| The Goodbye Look
03| My name is Trouble
04| Blind Dates
05| The Devil You Know
06| Never Letting Go
07| Surface Tension
08| Save the Date
09| Picture This
10| Touched By An 'A'-ngel
11| I Must Confess
12| Over My Dead Body
13| The First Secret
14| Through Many Dangers, Tolls and Snares
15| A Hot Piece of 'A'
16| Let the Water Hold Me Down
17| The Blond Leading the Blind
18| A Kiss Before Lying
19| The Naked Truth
20| Ctrl: A
21| Breaking the Code
22| Father Knows Best
23| Eye of the Beholder
24| If These Dolls Could Talk
25| UnmAsked
Season 3
01| It Happened "That Night"
02| Blood is the New Black
03| Kingdom of the Blind
04| Birds of a Feather
05| That Girl is Poison
06| The Remains of the 'A'
07| Crazy
08| the kahn game
09| the lady killer
10| this is A dark ride
11| she's better now
12| misery loves company
13| dead to me
14| sunflowers
15| sunshine
16| what becomes of the broken-hearted?
17| hot water
18| out of sight, out of mind
19| will the circle be unbroken?
20| i'm your puppet
21| a dangerous game

10| Keep Your Friends Close

4.6K 109 8
By moonyschocolate8

"Okay, I need to ask you guys something, and I need you to be totally honest with me."

"Of course."

"Yeah."

"Is this side of my face fatter than this side?" She asked.

"No."

"Yes." Ivy replied. Hanna punched her in the arm. "Ow."

"Is that Ian?" Aria said. 'Well, uh oh' Ivy thought. Ian shook hands with a coach.

"Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach."

"Does Melissa know he's back?"

"I don't know why she ever broke up with him."

"She didn't. He broke up with her."

"He really freaks me out." Ivy said.

"Same." The girls nodded.

Ivy saw Mona coming towards them. "Hey. The first one's for my bestie, one for her sister." She handed Ivy one. "And one for each of you, my bestie's other friends." She handed out her invitations.

"Oh, uh...what's this?"

"Oh, nothing. Only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever. Camp Mona."

"Camp Mona?" Aria asked. "Don't let the camping part scare you. It's 'glamping', not camping. 'M' is for Mona and massages, not mosquitoes." Mona saw two other girls and went to go talk to them.

"Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?" Spencer asked.

"She knows that we're friends again, and she's just trying to reach out to you. She's trying to be nice." She told them. "So, are you gonna go?"

"I know she's your friend..."

"I'm going to have to pass. I got this..."

"I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend."

"Me too."

"I'm going." Ivy said to Hanna, the others gave her a look. "What? Just because you guys aren't going, doesn't mean I can't." She shrugged.

All their phones rang. Ivy pulled hers out.

BLOCKED ID
Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize. Come and find me, Bitches.
-A

They gave each other worried glances.

Hanna and Ivy walked into the kitchen to see Ashley shouting into her phone. "Ugh, screw you!"

"Is everything alright?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Can I help?"

"I'm handling it." The doorbell rang and Ashley went to get it. Hanna called the phone and turns out it was a mortgage company.

"It's the birthday girl." Ashley walked in with Mona.

"Happy Birthday!" Hanna and Ivy said. Hanna and Mona hugged leaving Ivy to stand awkwardly beside them. "The birthday girl wants to be shopping, the second the stores open and have lunch at Rive Gauche."

"Excuse me?"

"Did I say lunch? My bad. It's dinner at the Rive Gauche. After school." She winked at Hanna.

Soon Hanna, Ivy and Mona left for school. Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Ivy were standing at the lockers talking.

"What could they have found?"

"I don't know."

Aria came over to them. "Hey, what's going on?"

"The cops are here." Ivy told her. "I heard they found something of Alison's."

A voice called over the PA "Spencer Hasting, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Ivy Marin, and Hanna Marin. Please come to the office."

The five were sitting on the couch in the office.

Ivy lifted her head up to see two people walking in. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Agent Cooper." She handed Spencer her card.

"FBI?" Spencer questioned.

"This is my partner, Agent Rendall. And we're here because the Bureau was asked by the local authorities to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis' murder. I want to show you something that was sent to the Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source."

"The family's given me permission to show it to the four of you." She started playing a recording.

"Want to see more? I know you want to. If the girls knew I was seeing you, oh, my God, they would not stop talking about it. I wish they were more mature, but...we don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you want to kiss me." The video stopped.

"Is there anything you can tell me about what you see?"

"They're at the kissing rock. It's in the woods behind the lake." Emily said.

"I think this was taken the night Alison disappeared. She was wearing that yellow top."

"But that's not her sweater." Hanna voiced.

"Are you sure?" The Detective asked.

"Ask me what's in each of our closets and I'll give you an itemised list. I know clothes."

"I think she's talking to the older boy" Ivy admitted.

"So-called, uh, mystery boyfriend?"

"Alison didn't want us to know who he was." Spencer chimed in.

"Was he an older high school boy?"

"She only told me enough to make it a secret." Spencer continued.

"Huh. Alison liked secrets, huh?" She wondered. "She thought sharing secrets kept us close."

"They do...but secrets are made to be found out with time." Ivy looked at the others.

Ivy, Spencer and Emily were walking in the halls when they saw Mona and Hanna talking. Mona stormed away, followed by two other girls.

"What was that about?" Ivy asked.

"Um, 'A' sent Mona a text, and I think she just broke up with me."

'Why would 'A' send Mona a text.' She thought 'A'  had problems the five of them.

"'A' sent Mona a text?"

"I'm so over that bitch."

"I thought you guys were still close."

"Not Mona, 'A'." Hanna corrected.

"What did it say?" Ivy had worry in her voice. "It doesn't really matter. It's all lies."

"Hanna, I'm so sorry. I know that Mona's really important to you."

"She was my friend when you guys weren't." Ivy raised her hand. "Correction, I was always your friend. You just shut me out." Hanna gave a sad smile.

"Well, we're here now, so if you're not going to the party, then we're not going either."

"Hey! Speak for yourself. I want to go." Ivy shared.

"No! No, you're going on that scavenger hunt, and I'm going too. 'A' might be playing games, but I'm not." And she walked off.

"Okay, who was that and what did they do to Hanna?" Ivy questioned.

Ivy followed after the girls into Spencer's house. Ian was there talking to Melissa. Ivy shivered at the sight of Ian. He always was a creep.

"You guys are going camping, cute." Melissa commented.

Spencer followed after Melissa who stormed upstairs. Ian made eye contact with Ivy and she looked away. Melissa then left with Ian to go get coffee.

Flashback
Summer 2009

Ivy and Jason were hanging out up in his room. Ivy was reading, laying with her back to Jason's chest, while Jason had fallen asleep. A sudden ring at the door made Jason wake.

He groaned. "What time is it?" Ivy looked at the clock. "It's 8:12pm." Ivy read.

Ivy was about to get up and go get the door,  Jason bet her to it. "No, I got it." He assured her.

He left Ivy sitting on the edge of the bed and headed downstairs. He had been gone for a couple of minutes but Ivy heard him coming up the stairs.

She was surprised to see Ian Thomas entering the room. "Hey Ivy."

"Hi." She mumbled watching him with her eyes, scared that he would do something if she wasn't watching. He sat down next to her. "Where's Jason?" She asked wanting him to come back quicker.

"He's downstairs, wanted to get something." He places his hand on her thigh. Ivy felt frozen, she didn't know what to do.

"Have I ever mentioned that you're hot?" He asked, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. Ivy wanted to be sick. She ignored his question and pushed his hand off her thigh.

"Come on, don't be like that." He said moving closer to her. "No. I have a boyfriend, Ian." She moved further away.

He tried to put his hand back on her thigh again. "No, means know." Luckily before he said anything else Jason walked in, completely oblivious to what had just happened.

Present Day

"Ivy." Hanna poked her arm, snapping her out of her trance. "Hmm?" Ivy looked up and saw all eyes on her.

"Continue." Ivy waved. "I'm the reason she and Wren broke up. We had a moment, and...Melissa saw us."

"A moment?" Emily questioned.

"Yeah, it gets worse. Yeah, Melissa doesn't know this part." She took a deep breath. "I also had a moment with Ian." Ivy's eyes widened.

"Shut up!" Hanna whispered.

"It was early in the summer, before Alison went missing." Spencer started. 'Hmm, this sounds familiar.' Ivy thought.

"It was just one kiss." 'Oh, never mind.' She never let Ian kiss her, she was in a relationship with Jason at the time. He always tried to go somewhere but Ivy never allowed it. She hated him.

"But after they broke up we started seeing each other. I feel like the poster child for poor judgment."

"You could've told us, Spencer."

"Really? Cos Alison knew about the first kiss, and she thought it was awful."

"Well, we are not Ali."

"I should not tell Melissa, right?" They all nodded. "Right."

Hanna suddenly saw the tv. "Wait, Spence turn the tv up." Spencer grabbed the remote and the girls listened.

"Authorities searched the family home earlier today, and initial reports have confirmed that a bloodstain on the sweater is a match to the victim. If you just tuned in, police have issued a warrant for the arrest of missing Rosewood teen, Toby Cavanaugh. He is wanted for the murder of Alison DiLaurentis."

"The sweater is Toby's!" Ivy didn't want to believe it. "No, Alison was not dating Toby. There's no way that that's the guy she's talking to in the video."

Hanna was first to put down her thoughts. "Ivy, you saw the news. They have proof."

"If it's Toby's sweater, then he has to be the boy at the kissing rock." Ivy shook her head.

"Is it finally over?"

"No. Toby's been missing for weeks. It won't be over until he's behind bars."

Emily had picked Ivy up to go to Mona's party. They parked and Ivy turned off the music. "Can you pass me my bag?" Emily asked. Emily watched as Ivy picked up her bag and handed it to her. Emily looked through the mirror and gasped.

Ivy looked back and jumped at the figure who was sitting in the back. "I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming."

Ivy caught her breath. "Jeez, Toby. You really know how to scare someone." Ivy said. Emily gave her a look. "What? It's a coping mechanism." She shrugged.

Ivy and Emily were now facing Toby, in front of Emily's car. "September 1st is the day I ended it with Jenna. I felt terrible about what we were doing, but I didn't know how to stop it." He moved forward, Emily backed away while Ivy stood in her place.

"Stay there, Ok? Please, if you want me to listen, just stay there."

"Oh, please. He's like a little puppy." Ivy wasn't scared of him because he wasn't scary. He hadn't done anything wrong.

"Jenna told me she'd tell people that I forced myself on her. She didn't want it to stop." He explained.

"Jenna wanted to be with you?" Emily asked. Ivy mentally facepalmed. 'Is she not getting this?' Ivy thought.

"Jenna was in love with me. She's still in love with me."

"I asked Alison to meet me, so I could tell her that she did me a favour. She got me away from Jenna."

'Why was she wearing your sweater? And why would Ali meet you at the kissing rock?" Emily asked.

"We didn't go anywhere. We met right outside Spencer's barn. I gave her my sweater because it was cold." He paused before continuing. "When I left her, she was getting in the car with some guy, still wearing my sweater. She was very much alive."

"Well, that explains everything." Ivy rocked on the balls of her feet awkwardly.

"You have to tell the police." Ivy scoffed. "In case you haven't noticed, the police are dicks." Ivy expressed.

"You see how it looks. They've already decided I'm guilty." They looked over seeing people arriving at the party.

"If we don't go to this party, my friends are going to know that something's wrong."

"I came back to say goodbye." Ivy sighed, she felt awful. He was wanted for a crime he didn't even commit.

"Back from where?" Ivy wondered.

"I spent a year in reform school. I've got friends in all the wrong places...and misery loves company."

"You can't keep running."

"I need to get as far away from here as I can now."

"But if you're innocent—" Emily began.

"If? You think I'm lying?"

"Why would he lie about this?" Ivy asked her.

"I need you to believe me, Emily, it's all that matters."

"But I still have so many questions." Toby interrupted. "I left my stuff behind the church. If  there's any way you can both come, my ride's not picking me up until midnight."

"If you tell your friends, you know they'll call the cops." Before Toby left Ivy rushed over and gave him a hug. He was surprised at first but hugged back.

She released and said. "Good luck." She waved.

Emily was now talking to Aria and Spencer. Ivy was just sitting observing. "He came back to tell us that he's innocent." She gestured to herself and Ivy. "And that he didn't hurt Ali."

"He's lying." Spencer said. "No, he's not. If you saw his face...he's telling the truth." Ivy glared at Spencer.

"We have to tell the police."

"No. We can't." 'Man, they're idiots.' Ivy thought.

Aria's phone rang. "It's Hanna." She answered the phone and put it to her ear. Ivy picked up her phone and saw that she had missed a call from Hanna. Hanna normally called Ivy first then the rest.

"God, the service out here sucks." Aria's phone then rang again.

"It's from 'A'." Spencer and Ivy shuffled closer to see. Aria read out the message.

BLOCKED ID
You found my bracelet. Now come find me. Good luck, bitches
-A

"I think we're supposed to go to where we found Ali's bracelet."

"That was in the middle of nowhere." Ivy nodded.

"Actually, it was 15 steps east of the half-point tree, which is 136 steps from the main road."
Ivy showed signs of stunned and proudness. She smiled at Spencer.

"You're a freak, and I love you." They stood up to see Mona. "Emily, Aria! Your turn to get blown." And she turned around.

They sighed. "Well, it has to look like we're here for the party, so, go glamp, and We'll be back before it gets dark." Spencer and Ivy walked off.

Spencer and Ivy were off to find them. They finally saw them coming out of a tent. They're hair looked awful.

"Wow." Ivy laughed.

"Shut up."

"What happens if you touch it?" Spencer touched Emily's hair and laughed.

"Did you guys find anything?"

Ivy looked around. "Come here." She led them to a more secluded area. Spencer pulled out a bag with a purple bracelet, like there's, that said 'Jenna' on it.

"Is Jenna telling us that she's 'A'?"

"I don't think so." Ivy shook her head. "There's something else." Spencer pulled out a piece of paper.

"You're in the dark as Jenna, looking for me in all the wrong places."

"Well, if this the wrong place, then what's the right place?" Aria wondered.

Spencer and Ivy were now sitting at the fire roasting Marshmallows. Spencer was trying to figure out what the note meant, while Ivy was stuffing her face with s'mores and chatting with some of Mona's friends.

Most of Mona's friends were really nice, while the rest were extremely annoying. Ivy was talking to a girl, called Liz, when Spencer stood up, shining her flashlight around.

"what's wrong?" She said placing a s'more in her mouth.

Spencer looked down at Ivy. "The Wright place. We have to go there."

"Now?" Ivy mumbled, her voice was blocked by the s'more. "Yes, now."

"I'm still eating." Ivy whined. "Get up."

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." Ivy pointed her finger at Spencer. "But you owe me a s'more."

They spotted Emily. "Where's Aria?" Ivy licked the leftover marshmallow off her fingers.

"I don't know."

"We have to go to the Wright place. W-R-I-G-H-T." Emily was confused until it clicked. "Wright's playground!"

"I think you're actually enjoying this." They saw the sign for 'Wright's playground' and continued on.

A swing creaked, the girls sharply turned around. No-one was on it.

They found a tree which had 'Alison + Ian'. carved into it.

"Alison loves Ian?"

Ivy's phone rang, it was a message from Hanna.

Hanna
S.O.S.
I know who A is. Heading to the parking lot.

The girls ran to the parking lot.

"Hanna, we're over here." Ivy ran and engulfed Hanna into a hug.

"Watch out! Guys, look!"

Ivy saw the car coming towards them, she pushed Hanna and She landed on a rock, hitting her head. Ivy rolled over the top of the car and landed on the ground.

Hanna stood up from her place. "Oh my god! Call 911." Spencer shouted.

Hanna fell to the ground next to Ivy. "Ivy? Ivy? Wake up. Please. Ivy? Come on. Don't leave me." Hanna sobbed.

"There's been an accident. We're at the Camp Rosewood parking lot. Please hurry!"

"She's not breathing." Hanna held her hand to the back of her head. She pulled to see blood dripping. "Hanna?" Emily looked at Hanna, who was struggling to stay awake.

"Um, I think I'm gonna take a wee nap." she passed out next to Ivy. "Hanna? Come on, not you too!"

Hanna's phone rang.

BLOCKED ID
She knew too much.
-A

The girls were crying. Two of their best friends were lying on the floor unconscious.

"Help!" Spencer screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 2.2K 58
Call it fate, destiny or God. They were brought together for a reason. They felt that way towards each other for a reason. She was confused, he was u...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...