FisherWood : A Series Of One...

De sugarmeltsintherain_

Fisherwood oneshots to tend to your daily needs Mais

Today's The Day
Let Your Baby Fly.
One Single Moment Alone
Double Date
Watch Your Mouth
Shhh... He's Asleep.
It Was An Accident
I Just Want You To Be Here
Let's Drift Away
Seven Wonders
.These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
How Do I Live?
I'll See You Then!
13 hours
Little Isaiah
It Never Dies
5 Years and Counting
Miss Police Officer
Every Morning
Girlfriend?!
Love In This Club
Like I'll Never Love You Again
Bad Game.
My Princess
Renegade Runaway
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Movie Night
Surprise Surprise
It's Christmas, Get Up!
Runaway
Wedding Night
Photo booth
Reunited
Bathroom Break
Best Friends
Untitled.
Time After Time
Mexico
Wrong Timing
The Substitute (Flash Fic)
Little Sponge (Flash Fic)
Summer Love
Blogs
Let's Wait Awhile
Love Doesn't have To Hurt
Catch Me, I'm Falling
Let's Make Love
Starting Over Again
Touch My Body
Versace On The Floor
Regaining Confidence
You're My Right Kind of Wrong (Flash Fic)
Sweep (Flash Fic)
Divorce (Flash Fic)
Clingy (Flash Fic)
Stay With Me
Protective
Side To Side (Flash Fic)
Beautiful Cause You Love Me
The Adopted

God Sent Them ;)

828 33 4
De sugarmeltsintherain_

Mike is just picking up their 5-year-old Isaiah from pre-school after his practice. "Hey buddy, you wanna get anything before we head home?" He asked, buckling his son's seatbelt.

"Can we get Ice cream, daddy?" Isaiah asked.

"Of course." Mike smiled.

"Can we get mommy one too?"

"Mommy probably wants an Ivey Cake." Mike replied. "Do you want anything else?"

Isaiah shook his head no and opened the dashboard drawer, putting out his toy cars and played with them and then leaving them at the dashboard before fishing for something inside his small backpack.

Mike chuckled at his son's actions and proceeded driving.

"Daddy, daddy look, I got two stars!" Toby exclaimed showing his Daddy his notebook.

Mike beamed. "That's great, bud! Mommy will be so proud!" Mike said messing with his son's hair.

Satisfied with his father's replied, he put his noteback back inside his bag and proceeded in playing. He couldn't wait to show it to his mama.

Mike pulled over the side of the road, unbuckling his seatbelt before doing the same to Isaiah. "We're here, bud." He opened the door to Isaiah's side before getting out of the car.

Isaiah waited for his Dad to tell him that he can already hop out of the car, as his mom always reminded him. He practically jumped out of the car when his dad held out his hand, taking it. "Daddy, I want chocolate ice cream."

Mike nodded smiling, before picking his son up going over to the counter. Once the order has been made, they sat by a nearby booth, letting his son finish his ice cream first before they go back to the car. "Do you want anything else?"

Isaiah shook his head, already contented with his ice cream sundae. "You have tissue, daddy? I sticky."

Mike laughed. "I'm gonna ask for one on the counter, just stay here alright." When he received a nod, he got up off the booth. When he returned, Isaiah was already standing, almost jumping up and down.

"Daddy I need to pee."

Mike picked Isaiah up, heading to the bathroom. "We're going to Aunt Ivey after, okay?"

"Can I play with Toby?"

"I'm not sure, buddy. We need to get hurry because mommy's waiting at home." He started the ignition, driving to Ivey Cake Store.

Isaiah started playing with his cars again, occasionally glancing at the window. "Daddy, can I drive too?"

Mike laughed again. "Not yet but soon." They arrived at the store in no time, Ivey already waiting for them inside.

"Aunt Ivey!" Isaiah yelled running to his second favorite woman next to his mom.

Ivey picked Isaiah up. "There's my favorite boy." She cooed receiving a kiss on the cheek from the boy. "Carrie called. She's been waiting for you both, said your phone is out of reach." Ivey said, handing Mike the box of cupcakes.

"My phone died at practice. We're about to go home anyway." Mike smiled. "Thanks. Let's go buddy."

"No problem." Ivey replied, putting Isaiah down.

"See you at church, Aunt Ivey!" Isaiah yelled, looking back, smiling and waving goodbye.

Carrie was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for his boys. She couldn't take her excitement anymore when she received a text from Ivey, saying mike and Isaiah had already left the store.

"Mommy!" Isaiah greeted raising his hands up for his mom to take.

"Hey, baby boy." Carrie cooed picking Isaiah up, kissing his cheek. "How's school?" Smiling at Mike as he entered the door.

"I GOT TWO STARS, MOMMY!" Isaiah said proudly.

"Thats my boy!" She reponded as Mike came up from behind her, hugging her. Isaiah freeing from her grasp as he went to get his notebook from his bag.

"Hey princess." Mike whispered.

Carrie turned her head to face Mike, placing her hands on top of his. "Hey baby." She gave him a peck on the lips. "I have something for you." She winked.

"Oh really?" Mike asked, kissing her bare shoulders.

"Mhm." She mumbled, bending down as Isaiah came back.

"Look, Mommy." Isaiah said, pointing the stars to his mom. "I got two!" He bragged.

"Very good!" Carrie replied, smiling. "Hey, you know what, why don't you go to your room and later i'll give you something?"

Isaiah beamed and nodded, grabbing his bag with him and went straight to the stairs.

"Hold onto the railings!" Carrie reminded. "Now you..." She started turning to Mike. "Up in our room, now." She smiled sweetly, before starting towards the stairs.

Mike smiled, following behind his wife, holding to both her hands.

Carrie opened the door to their bedroom grabbing a shirt from the bed. "Do you think Isaiah will like this?" She turned around holding the shirt up.

Mike read the words embedded on the tiny t-shirt. I'm going to be a big brother. He read out aloud, it took him merely seconds before realizing what Carrie wants to say. He immediately took the few steps between him and his wife, kissing Carrie and spinning her around.

Carrie laughed at her husband's reaction. "Put me down." She laughed as Mike showered her with kisses.

"I love you." Mike whispered, before planting another kiss on Carrie's lips, putting her down.

"I love you more." Carrie giggled, her arms around Mike's nape

"Not possible, Mrs. Fisher." Mike smirked.

"Oh, I happen to think it is, Mr. Fisher."

"Yeah, I have to disagree." Mike grabbed Carrie by the waist, ever so slightly throwing her on the bed. "And i'm gonna show you how much more."

Carrie squealed as Mike hovered above her. "Mike!" She laughed.

Isaiah heard his mom scream, so out of curiosity, he went to see what Carrie was doing. He jogged towards his parent's room and stood beside the bed unnoticed until he spoke. "Mommy?"

Carrie's eyes fluttered open, mouth deviating from her husband's and pushing Mike off of her. "Yes, baby?" She straightened up her shirt as she sat up.

Mike sat behind Carrie, resting his chin on her shoulders. She could only imagine how embarrassed his wife is right now.

"What are you doing?" Isaiah asked frowning.

Carrie didn't know what to answer so she turned to Mike only to receive a shrug. "Um, Mommy and Daddy were..." She trailed off, thinking of something to say.

"Wrestling." Mike piped in.

The frown soon faded, replaced by a grin as Isaiah spotted a box of lego just beside his Dad.

Carrie eyed what her son is looking at. "That's for you." She smiled, handing him the toys.

"Thank you, mommy." Isaiah hugged his mom. "I play with this now?"

"Later, baby. I still have to give you something." Carrie answered, grabbing the t-shirt from behind Mike. "Let's change your shirt to this."

Isaiah nodded, raising both hands up as his mom changed his clothes. "What's it say?" He asked, puzzled on what writing says, it's not that he couldn't read yet, it's because he can't read the words upside down.

"It says 'I'm going to be a big brother.'" Mike answered.

"What's it mean?"

"It means you are going to have a baby brother or sister." Carrie replied.

Isaiah beamed at the mention of him having a baby sibling. "Really? Did santa make it, too and put it on the chimney?"

"No." Mike and Carrie laughed. The christmas holiday isn't really helping right now, especially in the coming awkwardness.

"Who make it?" Isaiah asked confused.

"Mommy and Daddy did." Mike answered, only to be hit by Carrie receiving a death glare.

"Where is it?"

Carrie laughed. "It's still inside mommy's tummy."

"How did it get there?" He frowned again.

Again, Carrie didn't know how to answer the question and she most definitely wouldn't ask Mike to answer. "God sent them."

"Did God send me there, too?"

"Yes baby." Carrie smiled. "Come on, let's take a picture of you." She said, trying to avoid more questions from her son.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.3K 68 18
A series of cute, and the occasional angst, one shots between Frank Sinatra and the reader, you!
13.7K 495 34
13.2K 360 18
Now, you have to go read it
16.8K 322 20
some oneshots of your fav riverdale couple