5 Years and Counting

REQUESTED

Warning: Explicit Content. Read at your own risks. (I warned you and did my job, so please, don't go sending me hate messages about this chapter. Thank you.)

Carrie had just gotten off on her phone with her producer, hopping off her truck, frustrated as she walked towards their front porch. Nothing can be worst than working on the day of your wedding anniversary. "Babe, i'm home!" She called out, turning on the lights on the living room. Frowning when none of her pups greeted her when normally, they would have already been barking at the door at the sound of her jiggling keys. "Mike!" She called again, once she received no answer.

Mike successfully distracted their dogs' attention just in time before Carrie's arrival. Slowly, he shut the door quietly when both pups' attention were on the television in front of them. He went outback and checked his truck's tailgate, making sure he already had enough pillows and sheets for them to settle on at dinner, before returning inside, he checked the picnic basket, checking the wine, wine glasses, fruits, Carrie's favorite carrob chips, after, checking his macbook, making sure they just had to hit play when they start eating, and now checking the 'clues' he had prepared for the country superstar.

Carrie hung her coat on the coat hanger, immediately, her eyes caught the note sticking on one of the ledges, where their keys to the house and cars were kept.

"Where are Ace and Penny? I know that's the first thing that came to your mind :) but don't worry, they're totally fine and probably enjoying some movie right now. Now, this may be the longest note you'll read and all you have to do is follow what each note says. There are clues in it which you'll easily get. (No Math problems, promise.)
Love you!
-Mike.
Clue: Mr. Cuddles.
Just then, Carrie  spotted another note on the sofa, the place where they usually spend movie nights and cuddle all night long. "Easy one." Carrie laughed.

Mike patiently waited by the back porch, tapping his foot on the wooden floor. His nerves grew and grew the moment he heard Carrie's car door slam shut. It had been two weeks since he last saw her. Originally, they planned to spend the whole day together at the cabin once Mike comes home from his hockey camp, unfortuantely, Carrie's manager had called for an emergency meeting preventing both to see each other before Carrie headed off to work.

"Hi. I love you...
Clue: Where do we actually have and imply that thing so-called 'teamwork' for almost everyday of our lives?"
Carrie laughed as she read the next note, of course, that was the kitchen. They had always agreed to do the cooking together which they always did if they're around each other, considering both wasn't quite a good cook of what food the other wants and as Carrie would say, she would definitely put Mike into a hospital if she did try to cook his favorite steak. There, she found box of vegan pizza and another of another flavor which she's guessing is an all-meat. Picking up the note on top of it, she read,
"Well, hi, again. Good job for knowing all those clues! :) well anyway, here's the next one.
Clue: Karaoke King
PS
Those are empty boxes of pizza, the contents are already with me, in case you got a tad bit disappointed.
The blonde sauntered towards their living room where they usually set up their karaoke and of course, Mike would always, always hog the mic, earning the karaoke king title.
There lay on the floor a boquet of red roses. She picked it up, reading the note inside.
"Last clue, my love.
Cause you see the picket fence, a swing on the front porch with us two on it. :)
See you in a few. ;)
Carrie grinned, insead of the front porch, they put their swing on the back porch, and almost instantly, she was running towards the back door, too excited to see her husband. "Hey stranger." She leaned by the door frame as she greeted Mike whose back was facing her.

Mike smiled before turning around. He had missed her so much. "Hey princess." Immediately, Carrie came flying to his arms, kissing him all over his face. "I've missed you too!" He chuckled.

"You have no idea how much i've missed you!" Carrie cooed as he lifted her legs around his waist and walked towards his truck. Simply in awe as she looked at what Mike had prepared.

"I figured we could watch some movies while we eat our dinner so." Mike smiled, placing her on the bed if the truck before sitting beside her. "Are you hungry?"

"Hungry for you." Biting her bottom lip as she straddled his hips, Carrie leaned down, her hands resting on his broad chest, whispering in his ear. "I think your boobs are bigger than mine." She laughed before planting kisses on his cheeks.

Mike chuckled once, retreating his hands from her butt. "Oh yeah? Cause I don't think you can do this on mine, Can you?" He asked, bringing his hands under her shirt, to her breasts, squeezing them roughly, crashing his lips on her.

Carrie groaned in his mouth, her hands intwined on his brown locks. The blonde began gyrating her hips on his growing bulge, earning a groan from her husband, him unpatiently sliding her shirt over her head. "Someone seems a little bit excited." Carrie smirked.

"Two weeks, babe. Two weeks." Mike breathed out as Carrie's hands fiddled with the buckle of his belt, freeing his fly open, doing the same to her jean shorts' button, excitement rushing over his body.

Carrie chuckled. "I know." She whispered before she leaned down, kissing him roughly, easily slipping her tongue inside his mouth. Her hands were playing with his hair as she felt her husband unlatch her bra on the front, groaning when he started palming her.

Mike raised Carrie's hip upward, trying to slide her underwear, though unpatiently and forcefully teared them off when he couldn't successfully remove it properly. "You know, it's better to go commando during this kind of situations." He laughed.

Carrie playfully whacked his chest before reaching inside his boxers, biting her lip as she pulled herself up by her knees, lining his massive erection at her entrance. Slowly, she sunk down and went back to kissing him before she started moving.

Mike's hands were wandering around her whole body, exploring each curve and crevice. He placed his hands on her hip, helping her fasten her pace. He slowly flipped them over, making sure to be as gentle as he could, situating her head on the pillow behind her, so he wouldn't hurt her back.

Carrie groaned on her husband's mouth as she kissed him again roughly. Her right hand cupped the side of his face, the other she placed on his arse, pulling his body closer to hers, longing for his warmth when that sudden feeling of emptiness surged through her. She called out his name loudly, when he drove into her hard.

"Happy Anniversary." Carrie said in between breaths, one arm behind her head, the other she used to clutch the white sheet over her body, shivering as the wind blew.

Mike kissed the top of his wife's head, pulling her to his chest. "Happy Anniversary." He stroked Carrie's arm with his hand, his eyes closing momentarily as his sleepiness began to kick in.

"Babe." Carrie was tracing circles over her husband's chest, her heart started beating faster.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm pregnant." She whispered, hoping it was enough for Mike to hear her.

The hockey hunk's eyes shot open. "You're what?" Even though he heard her correctly, he asked, wanting to hear it again. His smile stretched out to his ears, sitting up and pulling Carrie up with him.

Carrie swallowed hard. "I'm pregnant."

Mike immediately ducked down and kissed his wife passionately. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I. LOVE. YOU!"

Carrie hugged Mike tightly, she couldn't have expected a better reaction from him. "I love you more." She whispered on his chest as tears began to brim on her eyes.

Mike kissed her one more time. "Now are you hungry for real food?" He laughed.