It's Christmas, Get Up!

The married couple lay peacefully sleeping on their bed at seven o'clock at the Christmas morning, that is until their six-year-old son came, busting their door open, jumping on the bed and tugging at their arms. "Mommy, Daddy, wake up!" Isaiah tried pulling them both up with all his strength. "It's Christmas, get up! Get up! Get up!" He chanted until he heard a chuckle from his father. "Daddy it's Christmas!" He cheered, Christmas is his favorite time of the year, aside from getting tons of gifts from his parents' friends and relatives, it was his favorite because it is the day they'll go to a certain orphanage and give other children gifts, something he loved doing since he was four.

"It is." Mike laughed, sitting up, still feeling and bit addled and sleepy. He stared at his sleeping wife, wondering how is she still sleeping from the noises their son had made. "Is Charlie awake yet?"

Isaiah shrugged. "Mommy, mommy, mommy!" He jumped on the bed, pulling the covers off of her mother. "Wake up!" He said, now sitting on his knees and planting multiple kisses on her mother's face. "Merry Christmas!" He greeted smiling widely as Carrie opened her eyes.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Carrie greeted back, stretching her arms out. "Are you hungry?"

Mike came back inside their bedroom, with their sleepy four-year-old in his arms. "Go start taking a shower, buddy. I'll be there in a sec." He said, placing his little princess beside her mommy. "Merry Christmas." Mike greeted his wife with a kiss.

Carrie was left with a cheesy grin. "Merry Christmas." She greeted back. "What time is it?"

"It 7, mommy." Charlotte smiled widely.

Carrie smile adoringly at her four-year-old who looked just like her, from her blonde locks to her cute nose. "Let's get you to bath then." She said, scooping her in her arms. They went straight to her daughter's bedroom as did Mike who went to Isaiah's and bathed him.

This is almost their everyday routine, only today, except from going to pre-school, the family of four will have a nice breakfast at Waffle House, go home and open their presents and at lunch, go to the orphanage, with their gifts and food and celebrate the remaining of the day there until dinner.

"Mommy cam we open presents now?" Isaiah asked excitedly as they entered their home. Receiving a nod, he immediately ran to the Christmas tree with his little sister and looked for his presents.

"Look mommy, this is from you!" Charlotte squealed, opening the box finding a new lalaloopsy doll to add to her collection. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She ran to Carrie's lap, kissing her multiple times on the cheek before running towards his brother and whispering something on his ear.

After listening to Charlotte, Isaiah's face lit up and they both took off to the stairs to their bedroom. Having their mom question them as to where were they going and reminding them to be careful.

Mike took their time alone to scoot closer to his wife, kissing her sweetly on the lips. "Can I open my present now too?" He said in a childish voice earning a smack on the arm.

Carrie crawled to the Christmas tree and searched for her present to her husband. She nervously watched as he opened the box slowly, occasionally giving her glances.

"This is wrapped so tightly." Mike chuckled, struggling to unwrap fully the box. "Seriously, don't you want me to open this?" He finally got to remove the wrapper a couple of more minutes later, excitedly opening the box. His jaw almost dropping as he stared inside. "This better be serious."

"Well it's not April fool's day, is it?" Carrie nervously chuckled staring at her husband's reaction.

Mike made a lunge towards his wife, attacking her with tons of kisses, whispering "I love yous" in between. "Really?" He asked, his body in top of hers and Carrie's arms around his nape.

Carrie nodded.

"Do the kids know?" Mike asked, receiving a no as an answer. He nodded, before showering her with another batch of kisses.

The kids running down the stairs cut off their cheesy moment. "Mommy, we got you and daddy presents too!" The children cheered, holding their presents as they got back to the living room, handing their parents two, one from each of them. "We were with Aunt Ivey the other day and we told her we want to get you something too so she helped us." Isaiah said proudly, his sister nodding at his side.

"Thank you baby!" Carrie kissed her children on the forehead. "Go ahead, open more gifts, and then after we'll start cooking, okay?"

The kids didn't actually participate in the cooking process, they just hand Carrie the ingredients that were chopped by their father.

"Mommy and I have to say something though." Mike piped in, earning a look from his wife, catching both kids' attention. "Mommy is pregnant." He announced.

"Wow!" Isaiah said, remembering when he heard that the last time, he got an adorable sister.

"What's that?" Charlotte frowned, clueless of what everyone was saying around her.

Carrie pulled her daughter to her lap. "It means, you and Isaiah are going to have another sibling." She said, hoping her daughter would take it positively.

"Really?" Charlotte's face lit up. "Where is it?"

"It's still in mommy's tummy, silly." Isaiah laughed, now busy opening more of his presents.

"How did you know?"

Mike showed their daughter the sonogram picture.

"I can't see anything." Charlotte was left more clueless than ever, she wanted to ask more questions but her mother had told her to bring her new things in her bedroom, along with her brother. "How did it get to mommy's tummy?" She asked her brother.

"I'm so happy everybody's happy about this." Carrie breathed out, leaning on her husband's chest.

Mike kissed his wife's forehead multiple times. "I love you so much." He whispered, taking her hand in his.

Carrie smiled now getting up from the floor. "Let's get moving, Fisher, we've got a lot of things to do." She giggled, dragging him by the wrist towards the kitchen.

"Not so fast." Mike pulled Carrie back to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. "When did you find out?"

"Just a couple of weeks ago." Carrie smiled, cupping Mike's face with both of her hands.

"Why are you so good at keeping secrets?" Mike ducked down, kissing her longer this time.

"I love you."

Mike smiled. "I love you more."

"Let's cook!" The two children ran downstairs, hands in the air, wearing their little aprons as they reached the kitchen.

"Mommy, come on!"

Carrie shimmied her way out of Mike's grasp and went to the kitchen. "Okay where do we start first?"

"Spaghetti!" The two children cheered.