Mexico

The married couple have just gotten back from the beach not too long ago. The weather couldn't be more perfect for the activities they had done during the day.

Carrie's bottom lip was soon in between her teeth as her husband of almost six years went out of the bathroom, in only a pair of boxers, drying his hair with a towel after his shower.

"What?" Mike chuckled, setting the towel aside before crawling on the bed.

"I really like your hair." Carrie grinned. The once interesting book she was reading was no longer worth her time the moment her husband stepped out of the bathroom.

"I know." Mike smiled, supporting his body by propping himself up on the bed by his elbows as he hovered above his wife. "You've been telling me that since I got the haircut three days ago."

Her fingers were now threading through his hair. "Well, I don't think i'll stop telling you that anytime soon."

Mike laughed, shaking his head before leaning down and kissing her lips shortly. "You know, later tonight maybe we can take a stroll at the beach, after dinner."

"K." Carrie nodded, too mesmerized by his piercing blue eyes, staring down at her, to even form a full sentence.

Mike was about to lean down again but a knock on the door along with someone saying "Room Service" stopped him.

Carrie groaned, rolling her eyes. "Stupid room service." She mumbled, watching his husband pull on a pair of shorts and walk out of the room.

Mike laughed at the sight of his wife, eyebrows furrowed, mumbling something under her breath as she sat over the covers of the bed. "What did you say?"

Carrie looked up at Mike and chuckled a bit. "Nothing." She looked at the tray of food in his hands and remembered why she ordered for room service in the first place. "Get over here, I'm starving."

"I thought so." Mike set the tray down and his wife soon dug in the food.

•••

"I'm going to hop in the shower, want to join?"

"I just took a shower." Mike laughed, settling on the bed, after putting on a shirt.

Carrie stuck her bottom lip out, still trying to convince her husband to join her. "But I want to relax in the tub with you." The blonde reasoned out, only to have her husband chuckle.

"Relax, really?" He smirked.

Carrie tried to hide a grin, having a slight feeling that her husband was about to agree. "Well, yeah we'll have a nice, relaxing bath... after the sex that is."

"Care." Mike was still a bit hesitant and it didn't help that Carrie was now crawling on top of him.

"But I really want you now." Carrie whispered, planting a soft kiss on her lips, her hands drifting the waistband of his shorts, tugging on it. "I know you want me too."

"But I wouldn't risk you getting into an accident on our vacation." His hands crept to her waist, caressing the skin underneath.

"You know what, its fine." Carrie stood up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom. "I can handle this alone." She yelled from the bathroom, stripping down to nothing before slipping on the bath tub.

Mike needed a few seconds to ponder what his wife had meant by her last statement. He quickly stood up and marched to the bathroom. "What do you mean by - "

Carrie's head was thrown aback, biting on her bottom lip, the knuckles on her right hand was almost turning white from gripping the side of the tub too hard while the left one disappeared under the water. Carrie ignored the presence of her husband, even as her eyes were shut tight, she knew he was watching her due to the sound of his breathing accelerating.

"Carrie Marie, get out of the tub now." His breathing was labored just at the sight of his wife, even only having her moan as a response. He knew she was too stubborn to do what he says.

Carrie opened her eyes, a smirk forming on her face as her husband joined her. He sat down with his legs stretched on the other side of the tub. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me."

Mike chuckled shaking his head, kissing her shortly and planting his hands on her waist.

"I wasn't really doing that you know." She giggled, cupping his face as she spoke. "I was just tricking you, and it worked."

"I should've known."

•••

Carrie whimpered, as she sat on the edge of the bed as her husband tried to dress her. "It hurts." She pouted.

"I told you this might hapoen, didn't I?" He said matter-of-factly. "You just wouldn't listen to me sometimes."

"Shush it now." Carrie whined. "You've been scolding me for the past ten minutes. I get your point."

Mike sighed. "Only if you'd just listen to me."

"Ow!" Carrie hit her husband with her good arm. "Careful!"

"Sorry." Mike said, kissing the bruised arm gently. "I'm going to get dressed." He said. "Okay, so what do we tell the doctor if he asks why you ended up breaking all of your bones?" He teased, his wife shooting daggers at him.

"I slipped on the tub."

"You think he'd believe that?" Mike chuckled, throwing on a shirt. "Isn't there a rule where we should always tell the doctors the truth?"

If only looks could kill, Mike would be dead right now. "Not funny." The wife huffed.

"I wasn't trying to be funny." Mike raised both arms in the air. "I'm being serious here." He tried to keep in his laughter. "I mean, I dont think the doctor would mind the reason being us having some crazy -"

"Mike shut up." Care tried to stand, but failed immensely. "Stop laughing and help me!"

"Right sorry." Mike immediately scooped her in his arms. "So, what do we say to the doctor?"

"I slipped on the bath tub, moron."