God Sent Them ;)

Mike is just picking up their 5-year-old Isaiah from pre-school after his practice. "Hey buddy, you wanna get anything before we head home?" He asked, buckling his son's seatbelt.

"Can we get Ice cream, daddy?" Isaiah asked.

"Of course." Mike smiled.

"Can we get mommy one too?"

"Mommy probably wants an Ivey Cake." Mike replied. "Do you want anything else?"

Isaiah shook his head no and opened the dashboard drawer, putting out his toy cars and played with them and then leaving them at the dashboard before fishing for something inside his small backpack.

Mike chuckled at his son's actions and proceeded driving.

"Daddy, daddy look, I got two stars!" Toby exclaimed showing his Daddy his notebook.

Mike beamed. "That's great, bud! Mommy will be so proud!" Mike said messing with his son's hair.

Satisfied with his father's replied, he put his noteback back inside his bag and proceeded in playing. He couldn't wait to show it to his mama.

Mike pulled over the side of the road, unbuckling his seatbelt before doing the same to Isaiah. "We're here, bud." He opened the door to Isaiah's side before getting out of the car.

Isaiah waited for his Dad to tell him that he can already hop out of the car, as his mom always reminded him. He practically jumped out of the car when his dad held out his hand, taking it. "Daddy, I want chocolate ice cream."

Mike nodded smiling, before picking his son up going over to the counter. Once the order has been made, they sat by a nearby booth, letting his son finish his ice cream first before they go back to the car. "Do you want anything else?"

Isaiah shook his head, already contented with his ice cream sundae. "You have tissue, daddy? I sticky."

Mike laughed. "I'm gonna ask for one on the counter, just stay here alright." When he received a nod, he got up off the booth. When he returned, Isaiah was already standing, almost jumping up and down.

"Daddy I need to pee."

Mike picked Isaiah up, heading to the bathroom. "We're going to Aunt Ivey after, okay?"

"Can I play with Toby?"

"I'm not sure, buddy. We need to get hurry because mommy's waiting at home." He started the ignition, driving to Ivey Cake Store.

Isaiah started playing with his cars again, occasionally glancing at the window. "Daddy, can I drive too?"

Mike laughed again. "Not yet but soon." They arrived at the store in no time, Ivey already waiting for them inside.

"Aunt Ivey!" Isaiah yelled running to his second favorite woman next to his mom.

Ivey picked Isaiah up. "There's my favorite boy." She cooed receiving a kiss on the cheek from the boy. "Carrie called. She's been waiting for you both, said your phone is out of reach." Ivey said, handing Mike the box of cupcakes.

"My phone died at practice. We're about to go home anyway." Mike smiled. "Thanks. Let's go buddy."

"No problem." Ivey replied, putting Isaiah down.

"See you at church, Aunt Ivey!" Isaiah yelled, looking back, smiling and waving goodbye.

Carrie was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for his boys. She couldn't take her excitement anymore when she received a text from Ivey, saying mike and Isaiah had already left the store.