Untitled.

Flash Fic 😊 Just because I'm a sucker for mushy things. (And because I haven't updated in so long.)

Carrie stared up at her sleeping boyfriend, after waking up five minutes ago. The hockey season just ended and it's their first morning together. She smiled, as Mike snored lightly, his arm draping over her body as he moved a bit. "Wake up." She whispered, kissing on the stubble on his chin, gently shaking him.

Mike groaned as he opened an eye, peeking at the blonde beauty beside him. "What time is it?" He asked, closing his eye again but pulled his fianceè closer to him.

"I don't know." Carrie giggled, rubbing her hand over his arm. "Come on, get up." She urged, kissing him all over his face as she climbed up on him, her knees at each side of his hips.

"Five more minutes, princess, please." Mike unconsciously placed his hands over her thighs, trying to fall back asleep.

Carrie rolled her eyes. "Ugh, fine. Just five minutes though." She huffed, reaching out to her phone on the night stand, finally able to look at the time to see that it was only 6 o'clock in the morning. Though, she wasn't about to let him sleep in, he said five minutes so she's giving him only five more minutes of sleep.

Mike was finally able to fall asleep again when he heard a photo being taken. He quickly opened his eyes, and saw Carrie, covering her mouth to stifle her laughter. "You did not just take a picture of me sleeping."

Carrie giggled more, pecking his lips. "Sorry, I couldn't help it. You were just too cute." She smiled, kissing him again as she ended her sentence.

Mike just shook his head as he tried to sit up, leaning on the headboard and pulling Carrie closer. "Well, good morning to you too." He smiled, pushing loose strands of hair on Carrie's face to the back of her ears.

"I missed you so much." She said,cupping his cheeks.

"I know." Mike chuckled. "You've said that about a hundred times already since I got here last night." He pecked her lips once and laced their fingers together. "But I missed you more."

Carrie blushed in the slightest way and looked down, trying to hide her reddening cheeks. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked, changing the subject, playing with the hair on the back of his neck.

Mike hummed, smirking. "Are you on the menu?" He cocked an eyebrow, teasing her.

Carrie pouted. "You know we can't." She said, pecking his lips. "Not until we're married."

Mike chuckled. "I know, I know." He smiled. "Just seventy four more days though." He smirked again.

"Hmm. I'm starting to think that sex is the only thing you're excited about." She huffed, only joking.

Mike shook his head laughing. "You know that's not true." He said lowly, tracing the outline of her eyes. "Maybe partly true, but..." He watched the expression on her face, turning from a smile to a frown. "No, I'm kidding, princess." He chuckled. "I love you." He said sweetly, following the sentence up with a kiss.

"Good, because I think love you too."

Mike frowned. "You think?"

Carrie laughed out loudly. "I'm kidding, baby. Calm down." She took his face in her hands. "I love you so much." She said, giving him a short kiss after every word.

Mike just grinned before kissing her again, it was long this time, and definitely more passionate than what she's been giving him. "Now let's get that breakfast before I decide not to wait for that seventy four days." He joked, earning a slap on the arm from his soon-to-be wife.