Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 4

3.1K 233 119
By its_me_shreee

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

~Tiasha's POV~

As I was wearing my earrings and getting ready for my college, I had a glance at my phone just to check the time when I received a call from my brother.

"Good morning bhaiyya" I dragged the last letter as long as I could.

"My God Tia! I guess my eardrums aren't ruptured" I could literally imagine his reaction as he continued, "Jokes apart. Good morning my cute little sister"

"So bhaiyya how are you feeling now? Better? Took your medicines or forgot that? And you remember right that next week, I am coming with you...."

"Ufff Tia, Tia, Tia relax! Relax dear! I took the medicines and also remember about the next week. Now tell me whether you are visiting today or not?"

"Yeah bhaiyya of course I am. You know right how much I miss you."

"I know Tia. Even I miss you so much. The moment you left for your in-laws, I felt that someone took a part of me away from myself" his voice seemed broken as he spoke.

"Bhaiyya, please don't say like this. You know right even I can't stay away from you" A lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Ok I'm sorry. Now please don't cry Tia. You know right I can't see tears in your eyes. The bright smile only suits you the best. Anyways listen, today maami and mama are also coming."

"Mama and mami? That's great news"

"Yeah and you know right your marriage took place in such a hurry that they also didn't get time to return back here. But no worries, I had a talk with maami and she said that she is eagerly waiting to meet Neil. Anyways, I forgot to ask one thing. Neil is coming right? You had a talk with him?"

Hearing that, I was lost in our past few conversations while bhaiyya waited for an answer from my side.

I couldn't find any appropriate reply as I very well knew my brother and in his question he also meant about my happiness and the excitement in his voice said it all and I could never make him sad.

"Tia you there? Hello! Tia?" He asked in a low voice.

"Ummm bhaiyya---bhaiyya getting a call from my teacher. Need to leave. I will meet you in the evening. Bye and take care."

Saying that, immediately and cut the call as at that time I couldn't tell him that the dreams and hope which he saw regarding my married life was something that would never happen.

I am sorry bhaiyya I had to cut the call as I can't say you anything. Also you don't have to miss your Tia for long.

Just a year.

Taking a deep breath, I kept the phone aside, packed my bag and immediately left the room, not before taking a look at my stuffs and all.

"Good morning everyone" I wished as I reached downstairs.

"Here comes my sweet Tiasha. A very good morning to you dear" dadi said as I touched her feet and took the blessings.

"Stay blessed and happy. May you fulfill all your dreams" she gently caressed my cheeks as I have him a smile

"Thank you dadi"

"Aww dear you are always welcome. By the way you are joining college from today only right?"

"Yeah dadi actually I have an assignment to complete and some important notes and all needs to be collected"

"Oh okay. That's really very good. Have a great day dear "

"Tia bhabi, good morning" Naman and Naina wished in unison

"Good morning Naman and Naina"

"Now all come and have a seat. Tiasha you also join us in having the breakfast." aunty entered the dining area from the kitchen as I watched her from the hall.

"Aunty good morning. Actually---" I said, having a glance at my wrist watch.

"Good morning Tiasha and no no no I won't let you go without having your breakfast."

"Yes bhabi please have the breakfast. Even dad and bhaiyya today left early for the office due to an urgent meeting" Naman said to which Naina added, "Well dad always be there but today went office early while you know for bhaiyya since----" Naman shushed her as she looked at me and I found the glow fading from her face.

"Ok ok enough. Naina quietly finish off your breakfast" aunty kind of raised her voice, signalling her not to speak anything further and continued,"Tiasha you also finish it and then go"

"Aunty that's not a problem I will have it in college. Really I am getting late and---" I stopped in between when she held my hand making me sit on the empty chair.

"You won't get late. Come on sit here" she said

Hearing that I kept looking at her, confused as my eyes brimmed with tears and I remembered how my mother used to do the same.

She is indeed very sweet and caring

"Tiasha bhabi now you have no chance to escape. You know mom is like that only"

"Yeah bhabi even when we used to do the same when we got late but mom never listened. Afterall you don't know her."

"Ok now stop you both. Tiasha take this and like a good girl finish it. Ok?" she said placing the plate in front of me.

"Aunty it's more than what I eat. Please aunty I can't have so much"

"So much? Tiasha it's not much. Moreover you will stay in your college the entire day and don't know whether you will eat or not. So like a good girl finish this without uttering a single word"

"Thank you so much aunty" my voice chocked as a tear escaped my eyes.

"Ufff see this girl. Shedding tears like a baby" aunty said wiping off my tears and continued, "Don't talk now and Tiasha a child never thanks her mother. You might call me aunty but you are my daughter only." I looked at her as I was badly missing my mother.

Though I was quite young when my parents passed away but I remembered how she use to scold and feed bhaiyya and me just the way aunty did.

Then quickly finishing off with the breakfast, I washed my plate and taking my bag, I left the place, bidding a goodbye to everyone.
......

"Not again guys!! Two new assignments?? Really?? TWO??" Sneha looked irritated as she took out a chair and sat on it, resting her chin on her hand.

"Thanks to our teacher that it is two and not twenty"

"But Tia for her it's like twenty" Priya said as we both also sat on the empty chairs.

"Guys not funny. I thought that in the coming two to three days we will submit the previous one and will have some time to relax but...."

"Haha why so worried? Listen we are having our vacations soon. Moreover...." I stopped in between when Sneha gave me a 'You-better-don't-say-a-single-word' look and said,
"Please my sweet friend. Please. Already because of you Miss.Gupta now will be taking the next class also"

"Achha why are you telling me? What would I have done you say? She asked me and I couldn't deny ma'am."

"Anyways, now we do have the recess, let's talk now and moreover next class is free to" Priya said and hearing which Sneha shrugged off all the thoughts and a smile plastered her lips.

Then Sneha looked at me, lifting her head and was about to speak when we saw Ishita, one of our classmates walking towards us.

"Tia, Sneha, is Ishita heading towards us?" Priya whispered

"I think so"

"I swear if this girl again do something na, I'll just---"Sneha grabbed the little flower vase that was kept on the table.

"Cool Sneha. Cool" I held her hands, signalling not to lose her anger.

"Hey hello" Ishita greeted us with a not so sweet smile as she placed her hand on the table.

"Hello Ishita. Please have a seat" I could literally see Sneha and Priya shooting daggers at me through their eyes.

"Well no thanks. Actually need to go somewhere"

"Then do leave please. Why standing here?" Priya's voice was low enough to be heard but I could hear it.

"Excuse me? Did you say something?"she asked.

"Ohh no no. Nothing. Btw you wanna tell something?" I asked as she grinned at me.

"Well I just want to congratulate you Tiasha. Afterall now you are newly wedded girl." she hugged as I stood up

"Thank you " I reciprocated the hug, being confused and looked at Sneha and Priya who were not even looking at me while Ishita whispered into my ears, "Btw you turned the game I see. Good one. Anyways, you very well know what I mean so dear hope that everything goes well" she patted my shoulder, breaking the hug and her facial expression changed completely.

My eyes scanned the surroundings and this time I found Sneha and Priya looking at us with raising eyebrows while I just nodded them with a smile, though I knew they were definitely not satisfied with my reply.

Before I could give Ishita a reply, she bade a goodbye to everyone and exited the place when sighing a bit, I leaned back on the chair, looking at the curious faces of the two girls who were sitting right infront of me.

"So what was she telling?" Sneha asked

"Nothing much. Just leave it. You are already stressed with the assignments and now I don't want to talk something unnecessary"

"Oh I see. Btw I know what she might have told" she said and leaned back on the chair.

"Absolutely not what you guys are thinking" I tried to tell a lie

But maybe I forgot in front of whom I was sitting.

"Yeah afterall we are fools right?"

"Sneha see---"

"---You See Tia and you know today her luck was good enough that before we could give her a reply she left" Priya interrupted.

"Oh come on our Tia isn't a kid" a male voice spoke up.

On hearing the voice from the backside we immediately turned our faces to find one of our friends standing there.

"Finally here he comes"Priya and Sneha said in unison as my lips curved into a smile.

"Rudra" I exclaimed in happiness as he flashed a wide grin to us and came and joined us.

"This is so not done. You got married....You got married that too without informing me.....I mean ME" he stressed the last word wiping off his fake tears.

"Well well she did not even inform us so just chill. Maybe who knows some other planning was going inside her mind" Sneha replied smirking at me.

"Oh come on guys I told you everything and you mister also didn't even bother to call me once" I said looking at Rudra.

"But not me" Rudra replied to Sneha making a pout and then looked at me and continued, "Anyways, I was just kidding and sorry . I am really so sorry for not contacting as you know everything. By the way, I am extremely happy for you" he gave me a side hug as I thanked him with a smile plastering my lips.

"So who's the lucky guy?" he asked, much curios to know the answer.

"Ne---" I was cut off in between.

"Mr. Neil Khurrana" Out of excitement, both the girls almost screamed at the top of their voice while I found Rudra with a shocked face and few of the other students were directing their gaze towards our table.

"Shhh. Quiet you both. This is a college" I tried to shush them but they paid no heed to my words.

"Ufff!! You just keep quiet Tia. You know she got married to Mr.Neil Khurrana, you know whom I mean. The Neil Khurrana, the most eligible bachelor and every girls---" Sneha stopped in between as I spoke up.

"Enough yaar! He didn't ask for his biography and whether he is most eligible bachelor or not" I interrupted in between.

"Yeah but I was just----" I gave her a look while she whispered,"Fine"

"By the way someone is already being jealous much. Great" Sneha winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Not in this life at least" I replied

"Ayee hayee. Yeah yeah we will see. After all we will be there to make you remind exactly these words when just the contrast to this case will happen" Priya laughed and gave a high-five to Sneha.

Ok why did I even react that way?

Maybe beacuse----whatever nevermind

"Wait wait wait. One second" Rudra paused for a moment and continued, "Mr. Neil Khurrana....That means you got married to the owner of The Khurrana Industries if I'm not wrong??" He asked as I agreed to him.

"That's absolutely wow yaar" his facial expression widened into a grin

"You know them already?" I questioned

"Well who does not? Anyways, apart from just hearing their name, yes I know them. I must say their entire family is so good and friendly, especially Mr.Neil. Actually once we had a business meet in Delhi where we meet and swear he is such a wonderful person. Though you know he is a man of few words but he is truly an amazing person"

Rudra spoke while I just listened it without uttering a single word and was somewhere lost in my thoughts.

Hearing that, I don't know why I felt good and was curious to find an answer to why I felt so.

"Hello you there?" Rudra snapped a finger infront of me bringing me back to senses.

"Umm...yeah...obviously I am very much here"

"Well it does not seem so" Priya and Sneha said together.

"What? I didn't understand"

"So innocent no? Anyways we can understand where you were lost or to be specific in whom you were lost" Priya smirked and all three burst out laughing.

Ughh, now what's their to laugh?? Idiots

You guys just wait for your turn now

"Hey just shut up ok. I was not lost anywhere"

"Yeah and I am Miss Universe" I rolled my eyes in response to which Sneha spoke.

"But Tia, I must say you are indeed very lucky to have him as your husband and not to forget he is the luckiest man to have you as his wife. Afterall, you are such a sweetheart"

"Thanks Rudra"

"Afterall whose friend is she?" Sneha said leaning against my shoulder.

"Yeah definitely not yours" Rudra said while she gave him a glare and he burst out laughing

"Haha, Sneha chill. Rudra, Sneha, Priya I really couldn't have asked for something better than this you know. I don't know what I did that I found such lovely person in my life. Love you guys"

"And we hate you a lot" Rudra said as sarcasm dripped down his words while we four burst out laughing.

Crazies.... but all are only my crazies

"Ok ok enough. Did you all see the time also?? Next class starts in few minutes. Let's go" I said as I looked at my watch.

"Oh no! That means recess as well as the free class timings ended. Why time passes at such a fast rate?" Sneha sighed as we took our bags and left our seat.

"This is because time waits for none. Now come on let's get back to classes. Finally, it's the last class for the day "

"Yeah let's go"

"Also after that I will go to meet bhaiyya too. So let's go"

"Tia you are going to meet Tarun bhaiyya? That's really great. He must be very happy" Rudra said

"He is indeed. Early morning only he gave me a call to confirm whether I will be there today or not"

"Yes afterall, except you his world is also empty. You are his everything. You don't worry Tia. See everything will be fine. Believe us" Sneha said hugging me lightly as she placed her head on my arm and I gave them a slight nod while my eyes started glistening with tears.

"Ok now we will surely be late if not we leave this place immediately" Priya said

"Haha yeah and then we all will be the 'Outstanding' students" Rudra's sarcasm made us laugh

"Rudra you also no. Let's go now" I replied heading towards our classroom

Then we left the place and went to attend the class. After sometime, the class ended and we all left the room.
......

After a hectic day and obviously after getting a brand new assignment, it was time to bid goodbye to my friends and leave the place.

Though I usually go back home with them spending more time after college but today my first priority was to meet my brother.

"Byee guys" I gave them a group hug

"Yeah today you will be in a hurry and don't worry we won't ask you to wait now" Priya said, smiling

"Btw do inform us about his health and yeah take care of yourself too. We know you very well so telling this" Sneha warned

"Yes madam"

"But Sneha nowadays I don't think she need to take care of herself. I mean now someone is here too take care of her you see" Rudra winked.

"Thanks but no thanks. I can take care of myself. I am quite capable of doing so and don't want anyone"

"Hey chill chill!! I was just saying like that. Now don't mind yaar. Ok fine sorry"

"You are such a Drama King no? I swear I'll stop talking to you if I hear the sorry again. Even in the canteen you said a sorry" My voice raised a bit

"Hahaha you know look so cute while you are angry" he said and I smiled seeing his facial expression.

"Ok fine. I take my sorry back" He continued, lifting his hands in the air.

"Good for you"

"Did I have another option? Well no as I can't afford you not talking to me or any one of you stop talking to me"

"And we won't do that you idiot" Three of us said in unison as Rudra gave a smile.

"Ok guys you all carry on with the talks. I need to leave now"

"Yeah but how will you go?" Priya asked

"Oh not to worry I'll manage. Will take a bus or an auto. Relax"

"Oh ok. Take care"

"Same to you all"

"Sure. Byee" three of them waved at me

"Byee" I waved back at them and turned to the other side and was about to walk away when suddenly a car came from the opposite side and stopped right in front of us, blocking my way.

What was that???
......

Here's the next chapter of the story.
Hope you all liked it ☺

Shree❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 22.9K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
52.2K 2.2K 63
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
1.7K 103 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
29.1K 1.7K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...