The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

54 - Sweet Revenge

749 23 0
By myangelicstar

PARTH'S POV:

The people are moving in and out of the terminal carrying their luggage. There are certain restless people waiting for the arrival of their family or relatives or friends. Security checks are going on fast and some are waiting for their flight in the lounge just like me. Kansha has been expressing her funny incidents with Kryz that had happened during her school years. It seems like she was the diva of her school. That was one of the reasons why she hated people's eyes on her. But much to her annoyance, I gave more attention causing her to be in the spotlight again. How can one not be attracted to her? She is one such gem I have found in my life.

She sometimes says about 'that' Sam too. He has been with her since childhood. But he is lying to her. But not for long! Because I am going to tear his fake face apart and show Kansha his real face. Speaking of that, I still remember Andy making me insane before he said the info about that fucking idiot.

"Tell me ",I demanded.

"Um-- how am I supposed to say it soon? Shouldn't I tease you a little bit as a duty of my role as your friend? And also it's so rare for a person like you to ask for help. So I guess I should hold this opportunity tight and use it to the fullest ",he grinned on the phone.

"So, are we playing the teasing game now? ",I asked him irritatedly.

"Yes ",he cheered happily on the phone. Only if he was in front of me?!! The reaction from him would have been a little different.

"Okay fine. Let me tell you that if you don't say the info in five seconds, be ready for me to come there and deal with you myself using some physical touch; I hope your girlfriend Kryz will be able to adjust you with a broken hand, won't she? "

"What are you trying to imply? Are you threatening me, Parthu?", Andy gasped on the phone. 'Look Theo! That idiot is threatening me with my hand. I want both of my hands in good health. Save me from this monster!', he said with a dramatic voice. I guess he is putting up an act there in-front of Theo. Poor man! He had to adjust with Andy. I smirked at the thought of it.

"So, spill the beans now."

"But before I say it, let me tell you that Sam is really a cool senior; you must try to speak with him not hating him; then you will like him too ",he said, annoying me.

"Cut the crap. "

"You told me to spy on Sam. And with my amazing skills of being a detective, I found him sneaking a lot in the past two days which was very unlike him. Yesterday in the evening, I heard him speak with someone as if the other person on the phone was his girlfriend. When I followed him, I saw a girl getting down from the car and hugged him-- close. Then they both went somewhere and I lost them before I could get inside my car. "

"I got another news too. He is meeting her again at his house since you both are coming only the next week ",Andy said.

I and Kansha decided to surprise them with our unannounced arrival. I guess I will be able to show the true colors of Samuel sooner than I had expected. I always felt some connection between him and Kansha. His eyes would always travel to Kansha and stare at her at-most of the times. Even if I caught him red-handed, he would in-turn smile at me with a smirk growing on his lips. Let me see where his smirk goes when Kansha sees him.

"What did the girl look like? "

"She had long hair, looked slim, two eyes, two eyebrows, one nose, one mouth, two ears, two hands which hugged Sam and two legs with which she was standing. "

Not at all surprised. I would have been shocked if he had given the answer I was expecting.

"Dumb-head. Now tell me how would I be able to find the girl with the descriptions you have given me? "

"Dumbass has somehow used his brain and taken photos of the girl which he won't show me ",Theo shouted over.

Thud!

'I would have played with him a little far before spilling about the images. Why did you take all of my happiness? YOU, cruel fellow!', Andy spoke to Theo, voice a little ragged due to the small tackle between him and Theo.

'I just love to torture you.'

Great! Now, they have totally forgotten about me.

'Send me the pics', I sent the message and cut the call.

"How did the trip go? ",Mr. John came from a distance.

I noticed him at the exhibition auction but I just ignored his presence like any other day as that was what he did each time making me do the same.

I didn't expect him to come near me. What does he want?

"It went well Mr. John ",Kansha answered him.

"Parth ",he called my name.

Did he just call me by my first name 'Parth' and not as Mr. Saxton??

"Yes Mr. John? ",I asked him in a stern voice, my mind filled with so many confused thoughts.

"H-how was your trip Parth? ",he asked, sitting beside me, where the place was vacant.

Damn! What does he want? Why is he asking me questions as if caring for me?

"Is there something you need from me? ",I asked him to keep my voice firm. Goddammit! How could one single sentence from his mouth shake me to the core? He won't speak with me like this if there wasn't something in it.

"N-- no. I just asked you ",he mumbled.

"Don't act like you care for me all of a sudden ",I shouted, not able to control my anger. The walking passengers and people near us looked in our direction. Who fucking cares about them? Not me!

"Parthu ",Kansha called me, making me look at her distressed face.

"Sorry Kansha. I need some air to calm myself ",I said and walked away, much far, far away from him; Mr. John, m-- my U-uncle.

I still have no freaking idea of why he abandoned and hated me. He left me alone when I needed him the most.

Why this sudden change of behavior??!!!

AKANSHA'S POV:

I stared at the disappearing figure with a sad face. I didn't expect him to get very much agitated. His eyes were filled with confusion, pain, fear and hurt. I am damn sure he still loves his uncle deep down in his heart. He is just deeply hurt by his uncle's betrayal. I could see the small boy crying, waiting for his uncle's arrival to be his moral support when his mother passed away.

"I am sorry Akansha ",Mr. John said.

"Didn't you see him? He is deeply hurt. But he loves you very much. And he misses you ",I said the same words I had said to him before.

It was me who spoke to Mr. John and encouraged him to speak with Parthu. Uncle John was traumatized by his dear sister's death. And whenever he went to their house, he would feel suffocated; Even if he walks near Parthu, he loses his mind and remembers all the memories he had with Parthu and his mother. That's the reason why he avoided Parthu and became a stiff person. On the other hand, Xavier Saxton, his dad, has lost his wife. To distract him, he indulged himself in work and avoided his son. Why does life have to be so cruel? I feel sad for both Mr. John and Mr. Saxton. But I feel worse for Parthu. It would have been more painful for him; his mother passed away; his father avoided him; his uncle didn't even come near him. A small five year old kid facing all these nightmares. They all indulged themselves in their work running away from the sufferings. But who would save the kid who knows nothing about the dark, real world. I atleast had my family with me to help me but he-- he had no one with him. I am very much glad that he found some great friends like Andy and Theo.

"You must try your best. It will be very hard for him to forgive you but nothing is impossible. You must do it for your sister. One fine day, Parthu will surely accept you and your apology. So, till then don't lose your hope Uncle John ",I encouraged him to which he nodded his head weakly.

"Awaiting for that one fine day ",he said with a weak smile and stood up and walked away.

Tring... Tring...

My phone rang.

Gwen?

"Hey Gwen, How are you? How is aunt? ",I asked her as soon as I answered her call.

"I am fine Kanz. And Mom is good. She is getting better everyday. How are you? "

"I am good. So, tell me what I owe to your beautiful time?!! ",I asked in a humorous voice.

"I have the money which you gave for my mother's operation. So just tell me when you are free; I shall then return it to you in person. "

"I am actually in Dubai right now. How about we shall meet tomorrow at 4 p.m. at Green World? "

"Yup! It's fine for me. See you then, Kanz ",she said and cut the call after sending our pleasantries.

'Your fifty thousand rupees will come to you soon (From Gwen)' ,I messaged Kryz. I and Parth haven't told anyone about our arrival so that we could surprise everyone. And I messaged her since she would easily detect my lie through my voice and before I knew it, I would have spilled the matter. So, messaging seems to be the best option for me. Kryz was totally shocked when I said about me and Parthu being together again. A huge essay of words poured out of her mouth advising me. And somehow she calmed down only after me saying that I will explain everything in person. The reaction of Sam was totally unpredicted. He kept quiet the entire time when I said to him which was very unlike him. I guess all the questions will be answered when we reach India again. And I should try to make Parthu and Uncle John speak with each other properly.

*******

"Parthu ",I whined.

He is not allowing me to go to my home to freshen-up. I don't know why he is asking so. I haven't met Sam yet and if I go to my house, I would be able to see him and then go to the college.

"Come on Kansha. Let's go to college first and then I shall personally drop you home tonight. Is that okay for you? ",he asked with a cute, pouty face.

"Fine. But you are dropping me. Before that I need to visit Gwen at Green World at 4 p.m. Will that be okay for you? ",I asked him to which he nodded his head gracefully.

"What is cooking on your tiny, little head? ",I asked him. He seems so suspicious around me today. And I have no idea of what's happening with him.

"I have no plans for cooking. I guess we should eat at the college ",he said, making fun of my statement.

"Get lost ",I shouted and walked past him outside the airport taking my luggage in my hand. He soon caught me and held me.

"Since you said so, then let's get lost together on an island where only you and I will be there. What do you say? Just you and me ",he said as if dreaming about it.

"So cheesy! Let's go fast. I haven't met Kryz and Sam for two whole weeks; I am dying to see them ",I said, changing the topic, making Parthu groan beside me.

"I guess I got the answer ",he said with a grumpy face to which I pulled his cheeks sweetly.

******

"I missed you-- I missed you--- I missed you ",we both kept on mumbling and hugging each other.

"It's a little overdramatic ",Andy commented to which Parthu and Theo laughed.

Kryz was more shocked when she saw me. She squealed and ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"I missed you guys too ",I said, hugging Andy and Theo. Parthu came to hug me but I stopped him.

"What? "

"I missed you ",he said, hugging me tight.

"Isn't it overboard? Wasn't I with you the whole time? "

"But you hugged everyone in-front of me, making me jealous ",he admitted shamelessly, making my cheeks go red in shyness. God! How could he make me like this with just a few words rolling out of his mouth?

"I will miss you ",I said and kissed his cheeks.

"Me too ",he said and kissed my forehead softly.

"Let's go ",Kryz said and we walked together to her locker since she needed some notes which needed to be taken for the class.

"Look who is ready to show her face after two whole weeks ",Jacqueline spoke, gaining the attention of the nearby students too.

She hasn't changed either. Too bad for her.

"I just had an incredible trip with Parth. Don't feel jealous ",I taunted making her smirk disappear for a moment and it reappeared.

"So, what happened to your drama of rejecting Parth in-front of all? "

"Oops! How can I forget? You are THE FRIEND of Krystle. You both are the same; acting as if you don't want them and play hard to get. Those tricks are so cheap ",she said in a stupid intimidating voice.

"Let's go, Kanz. We need not waste our time with useless people ",Kryz said beside me.

I and Kryz were about to walk away but Jacqueline's words stopped us.

"Are we running away from facing the truth? Cowards. "

"You know wha--- ",I stopped myself from speaking when I noticed Parthu coming towards me with a smile on his face. Smile? Theo and Andy followed him behind.

"Hey Jacqueline! ",he smiled at her.

"She said that she spent her trip with you. She is being in a delusional world ",she said much to my annoyance.

"What she said was not wrong. I spent all my time with Akansha beside me", he said, a smile still intact on his lips.

"How can you forget the day when she rejected you in-front of all Parth? She is an attention seeker. "

Am I an attention seeker? Then what the hell are you doing now? Bitch!

"I remember that day. And I also remember the day when you played the video of me and Akansha on the prom day. "

What is he up to?

"I just thought about it. You are really good at showing videos to everyone right? So I just thought why shouldn't I give you a task related to it. You are going to ask each and every student of our batch certain questions with a camera recording it. Andy-- those papers ",he asked, to which Andy gave him a paper from his pocket.

"Um-- just 25 questions and this is the list of our batch; just 1086 people. You are going to ask each and everyone in person and make someone take the video you needed. And you must give the recording to me. I shall play that video at the end of this year. The job is reversed from last year. This time I shall play it; you just have to do the deed ",Parthu said smiling at her.

"Par-- ",but Parthu cut her off.

"I am not asking you. I am ordering you ",Parth said in a cold voice making everyone shudder in fear. I am glad that it was not directed towards me.

"Do you get it? ",Parth asked to which she nodded fast like a terrified child.

I didn't expect this. Even though I feel sorry for her a little, I feel more elated hearing the sweet revenge Parthu had planned on her; a smooth sweet revenge.

"Isn't that Erica I am seeing? ",Parthu suddenly asked when I noticed Erica peeping from a distance.

So, now what has he planned for her?

"Good to see you here. It seems I need to go in search of you. Don't you love to ask people to come to parties and give them drinks? ",he asked her.

He is indicating the drug thing for sure!

"I would like to announce to everyone that I and Akansha are no longer single. We both are committed ",Parthu announced loudly, making all the doubts of certain students go into thin air. I could feel all the jealous stares towards my direction. Glare however you want; he is all mine.

"On behalf of me and Akansha, Erica is going to invite students of our batch for a treat in the canteen tomorrow. There should be no fault in the treat. Everything must be in a grand way. First invite everyone today itself and then I need you to go and decorate the canteen implying the relationship between me and my Akansha. I shall see what you have done in the canteen tomorrow during the morning break. So be done with it before that. The treat will be on Erica's account since she was the one who planned a great plan trying to bring me and Akansha close; and she succeeded in it too. Thanks for that ",Parth said, grinning widely.

"You will do it? ",Parth asked her more like an order.

"Y--yes ",she mumbled a quick yes.

"That's it. The gathering is done. Everyone can go ",he said to which everyone scattered to their own direction.

"See you in the class ",Kryz said and walked with Andy and Theo leaving me and Parthu alone in the corridor.

"That was awesome ",I smiled at him.

"I just love all your ways of how you handle everything. That was really cool of you. I-- I didn't expect it. I know you did it for me. Thank you very much", I said with gratitude..

"Who said to you that I did it for you? "

"I did it for me. How can they mess with me and go without any trouble?"

"Is that so? Then fine. I am going ",I said and was about to move but he stopped me, his hands gripping my waist tight.

"I need a kiss ",he said and pressed his lips on mine the next moment, not allowing his words to register my mind.

He pulled me closer against him and ravished my mouth insanely deep. Damn his lips! How can he be so addicting? Each time we kiss, the feeling of it makes me go insane and they have become my cravings. There is a deep fire inside me making me feel hot and I couldn't handle it. I pressed myself more to him and he moaned loudly. After a sweet amount of time, he left my lips and pressed his forehead against mine; we both breathing heavily for air.

When did I climb on him? I am practically on his hip right now like a child.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I struggled to move and Parthu made me stand on the ground and the next moment I moved a little distance away from him. But he just came near me, not allowing me to stand a little far.

We are in college. Ugh! How can I forget it and kiss him so madly? Thank god. There were no students to witness it. He is really a psychotic witch manipulating my mind.

"Don't feel shy. I loved every bit of it. You are an addictive craving to me; only mine to taste ",Parth whispered and kissed my earlobe making me shiver throughout my body and I gasped sensing the feel of it.

Is he now controlling my body too? Ugh!

"Shall we go to the class or bunk it? ",he asked more with temptation.

No Akansha. Don't fall for it!

"To class ",I somehow managed to say and we both walked towards the class with Parth smiling at my flushed face.

***************************************************************************************

Hello my dear readers!!! I am back with yet another update!!!

How was the sweet revenge of Parth? Do you think Jaqueline and Erica deserved it??

Is Parth going to talk about Sam to Akansha? Stay tuned to know what will happen next!!!

With Love,

S. M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 34.6K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
40.9M 1.1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
18.8K 568 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
117K 242 6
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...