Tere Mere Darmiyaan

By SophieArshian

STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from th... More

Prologue
Haal-e-dil Mera Pucho na Sanam
Sadi sacchi mohabbat kacchi reh gayi
Kyun rabba is kadar todeya ve
Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise?
O Saajna
Joh na keh saki nazdeekiyan, woh faasla keh gaya
Random poll
Apne toh apne hote hai
Ajeeb Dastaan hai ye
Yeh Dooriyaan
Kuch toh log kahenge
Khamoshiya
Bewajah nahi milna, Tera Mera
Sab kuch vahi hai, parr kuch kami hai, Teri aahatein nahi hai
Ya toh Aabaad kardo, Ya phirr Barbaad kardo
Oh Meherma, kya mila, yun juda hoke bataa
Dard Dilo Ke kam ho jaate, mai aur tum agar hum ho jaate
Update
New update
Adhuri Kahani... Adhura Alvida
Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan
Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Saku Mai Tumko
Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi
Juda huye Kadam, Jinhone li thi ye Kasam
Black Day
Faisley joh kiye Faaslein hi mile
Kuch toh tha... Tere Mere Darmiyaan
Koi mujhko yu mila hai, Jaise Banjare ko Ghar
Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai
Ke Maregi Jyada Mujhe Maut se, Naarazgi teri.
Tujhko Basaya hai Dhadkan mai, Saware
Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho
Tere Mere Pyaar nu Nazar na lage, Ruk ja O Yara, Aaja Lag Ja Gale
Tu hi bata... Kaun tu hai mera?
Tere bina marna nahi, Jeena nahi, Tere Bin.
Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan
Haa mere saath tum raho, jaane ki baat na karo
Saareya ne nachna, Saareya ne gaunaa ve!

Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye

1.9K 195 11
By SophieArshian

So guyssss here I am! I update every 2-3 days since I am quite ahead in writing the summary of all the parts. Currently I am at 21th update.

Also... Oooooooof, exciting! So the kiss would continue and you definitely don't wanna listen to me blabber anymore.

~♥~♥~♥~

[Gaana zarur sunna... The feels that this song and the scene gives is unreal!]

Sid- Rukk jaa, you're a little weak. Teri madat karne bula du kisiko?

Sana-*Laughs* Kise bulayega? Kay? Itni raat ko? Ya... Oh... Yaa Dr. Aman ko?
Bula na, unko bula mere kapde change karne mai madat karne ko... Ofcourse, he is my husband! He will get me out of these clothes and we're all adults here... You know how it goes.

Sidharth moved damgeroualy close to her, their face literally half a meter apart.

Sid- Shut up. Just... Shut up.
Kya karna chahti ho tum mujhe ye batake? Why are you doing this...

Sana came equally close with equal fire in eyes,
Sana- Kyu? Tujhe farak pada? Abhi farak pad raha hai? Jab 5 saal pehle...

Sidharth had enough, he was done with the patience.

It took him literally 2 seconds to cover the distance and smash his lips on hers.

This was something his body was aching to do ever since he saw her.

For the next three seconds their lips were just touching and no one kissed, Sid was about to pull back because it was wrong... But at that moment he felt Shehnaaz's hand moved up his back to his head, into his hair and she started kissing him.

He was in heaven, he pulled her closer if it was even possible and deepened this kiss.

This... This was the moment because of which he wasnt able to kiss anyone in these past five years.

His cheeks felt wet and he had no idea whose tears it were, could be him, could be her, could be both of them.

He broke the kiss finally while still kissing her jawline and neck, his is hand slid behind her back to open the dori for her. She shivered and hung close to him, inhaling his presence.

He touched both their forehead and gave them breathing time... Sid- Mai kabhi nahi chaunga ki Vivaan ya Navya koi bhi tujhse kabhi bhi gussa ho. Vivaan baccha hai, usko hai kuch issues tere se parr iska matlab ye nahi ki woh tujhe nafrat karta hai.
Woh bhi tujhe navya jitna hi pyaar karta hai, shayad jyada.
Maine tere baare mai kabhi bura nahi bola, tujhe ye pata hota agar ek baar tu mera phone utha leti, mil leti.

Sana- Utha leti agar tu mujhe ek baar javab de deta, justification nahi.

Sid- De deta javab bhi agar tune mujhpe thodaa bharosa dikhaya hota. Sirf thoda bharosa... Tujhe lagta hai mai Vivaan ke mann mai tere liye bura bhara hoga?
He shook her a little to make her understand his pain.

She broke down, her dam of tearswas broken,
Sana- Thak gayi hu mai Sidharth, sab se... Giro firr khud khade ho aur firr giro, this cycle is taking my life... *loud sob* Meri hassi chin gayi hai, I am tired of doing this alone.
*She pecked his lips.*

Mai vapis woh Shehnaaz banna chahti hu.
*She pecked him again, a bit longer this time.*

Mai ek achi mom banna chahti hu.
*She pecked him again.*

Sid- Shhh, Tu already ek achi maa hai, ek bohot achi maa hai.

He kissed her again, started by him this time. A long thorough kiss.

He took a deep breath before taking off her kurta. As soon as the kurta came off her hand came on her tattoo in reflex.

His face morphed into a uncontrollable smile, his name etched on her chest, he still cant forget the day she surprised him with the tattoo.

He softly moved her hand from the tattoo and took a proper look at the tattoo. He glided his hands over it, he left several small kisses on and around it. She shivered at his every touch, she was still so sensitive.

Her body was his temple, he not only loved it, he worshipped it.

Sana- Now you will ask me why I still have it, tera naam...

Sid- Sana... I will not, because...
He swiftly took off his t-shirt to reveal his own tattoo.

Her body shivered with the intensity he showed her the tattoo.

Her hands automatically went to the tattoo and caressed it, she put her lips to it like he did. She inhaled his scent.

In this five years, she never had any close relationship with any guy even of she tried. And maybe this was the reason, the way she perfectly fit in his arms was the reason.

They didnt even know who and how they started guiding each other to the bed.

His hands started exploring territories that he knew as her ex husband, he shouldnt.

He unhooked her bra and threw it away,
Sid- You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

He dipped down to give his entire attention to her heaving breasts.

She was in heaven, people usually disregard that woman are humans too they feel the sexual urge too. She was too driven on her hornomes to know that what they were doing was technically wrong maybe not emotionally though.
She was not shy in bed, she never was and she wouldnt be.

They were entangled with him over her and their eye lock. Sidharth broke the eyelock to find the condom, his eyes fell directly on the pills that he had crushed into her mouth earlier.

She is intoxicated, she is not in his senses rang in his mind.

There was another of her night tshirt that was lying there which she was trying to change into before there ended up here. He shut his eyes in disappointment, sadness, pain and so much more.

He picked her up and made her stand up.
Sana- Sid...

Sid- Shh baby.
He held her face in his whole hands and kissed her forehead and let his lips linger on for a while.

He grabbed the tshirt and put it on her, it was a long tshirt so she was good.
Sana- Sidharth...
She was embarassed and also a little dejected. He could see her plight but he knew she would regret this tomorrow.

Sid- You would regret it tomorrow baby and I dont want to add one more thing you regret about me.
He kissed her one last time and made her sleep on the bed.

He wore his clothes back and was about to leave when she held his hand,
Sana- Stay... Please.

He got into the bed right next to her. They didnt snuggle, they werent in each other's arms...

They were just there together beside each other and it felt better, much better.

Once he was sure she was asleep, he walked to the window and stared out into the space.

What did the time bring to him? He was regretting touching his Shehnaaz, he was feeling guilty about taking advantage of her intoxication of maybe making her cheat on her husband, maybe they did it, she did cheat on Aman.

He looked out in the garden he could se a silhouette after staring for 20 seconds he could finally make out who it was. He walked out to have a chat.

Sid- Kubby?

Kabir- *startled* Arre Sidharth? Itna raat ko kyu ghum rah ahai bhooto ki tarah?

Sid- Neend nahi aarahi thi.

He sat down on the bench nearny and Kbair followed him.

Kabir- Mujhe bhi, coffee piyega?

Sid- Nah.

There was silence for a while before he continued,
Sid- Humne yaha aake galat toh nahi kiya na Kabir?

Kabir- Kya hua bhai?
He asked more serious now.

Sid- Ye sab... Ye sab nahi hona chahiye tha... Itne saalo se mai akela hi tha aur ab achanak ye dadi ke vajese ye sab drama vagere bhi shuru hogaya hai and I dont know what led to what but I kissed her.

Kabir spat the coffee out of his mouth...
Kabir- Who? Dadi?

Sid- *laughing* Pagal hai kya tu? Dadi ko kyu... Shehnaaz, I kissed Shehnaaz.

Kabir- Wow, parr tum dono ko aadat thi kabhi bhi ek dusre ko gaal pe kiss kar dete the kahi bhi,
I mean hojata hai kabhi kabhi. Abhi Annie mujhe yaha... Yaha kiss karke goodnight boli hai, cant... Cant do this man.

Sid- Really? 13 saal ka hu mai? Cheek kiss ka tension lene ke liye? I kissed her!

Kabir- Woaahhhh... You kissed kissed her! Damn dude.

Sid- I know. Its just that... I feel like uske intoxication ka fayda uthaya hai maine. Woh joh boli, joh hua woh...

Kabir put a hand on his shoulder,
Kabir- Dekh Sidharth, mujhe ye toh nahi pata ke woh kya boli ya usne kya kiya parr nashe mai aksar log sach hi bolte hai. Agar usne bhi tujhe kiss kiya toh maybe... Just maybee... She wanted it to. Think about it.

He sat there with his head in his hands. After a while he decided to go back and sleep.

Sidharth knew she wanted him there so he walked back to her room and slept there.

~♥~♥~♥~

Next morning Shehnaaz woke up feeling much better and fresh.
She stretched her arms out and looked out of the window.

She saw Sid sleep in sitting position, maybe he was looking at her.

She went ahead and got freshened up and got ready.

She saw him still uncomfortable so she put another pillow below his head and made him lay down comfortably.
Sidharth snuggled into her a little as she moved him down.
She patted his head and let him sleep.

"Bohot khayal rakha jaa raha hai ex husband ka?" she heard a sound from the door.

Sana- Anjali?

Annie- Its annie darling. Shehnaaz, kyu karti ho ye tum? Acha khasa ameer pati hai tumhara, settled ho... Why do you want to ruin his life again? Ek baar de mann nahi bhara?

Sana- Excuse me?
She asked offended.

Annie- Oh you're not excused! Please dont. Just dont do this again. Pehle tum usse chod deti hu then you remarry aur ab coming back to his life? What do you even want?

Sana- Annie ye mai tumhe pehli aur most definitely aakhri baar pyaar se samjha rahi hu, mujhe tunhare bhai ki life mai vapis aane ka koi shauk nahi hai na koi plan hai.
Meri apni life mai khush hu aur woh apni life mai rahe.

Annie- Shehnaaz, you've not changed. All I am saying is, stay away from my brother and dont even try.

Shehnaaz just ignored her and walked out to the breakfast table while Annie went ahead to wake Sidharth up.

Shehnaaz was here for fun not to listen to anyone so she just came out to her friends.

Kay- Sana! Aaja... Thik hai tu?

Sana- Haa ab mai ekdum thik hu. Kuch madat kardu breakfast mai?

Kay- Nai yaar, Ayaan ne bohot mast breakfast banaya hai, aaja baithja.

Kabir- Arre Sana... Bohot glowing lag rahi hai, chehek rahi hai tu.
He teased her indirectly.

Sidharth came out at the right moment in the same thing he wore last night and glared at kabir to shut up.

He took his breakfast in his hands whike the girls chatted about the coming functions.

Sidharth finished his breakfasy and then Kavya, Navya, Sidharth and Ayaan were playing ludo.

They were all super engrossedcin the game and ofcourse thats how ludo works! Breaking friendships and trust since eternity.

Navya- Dad it was not a six! It was a five!

Sid- It was a six, stop cribbing Navya.

Navya- Cheater!

She still continued the game as she was a little behind the others.

Navya- Yes, six! I can take out my pawn now...

Sana- Psst! Navya, the other one, count the steps.
Shehnaaz whispered.

Sid- Shehnaaz yaar shut up! You cant tell her what to do.

Sana- Haww, Acha tu cheating kar sakta hai parr mai meri beti ko nahi bata sakti?

Kavya- How are you sure papa ne cheating ki hi hai?

Sana- *laughing* Beta I know your papa na, ek game woh bina cheating ke nahi khel sakte...
Have you played UNO with him? Itne rules cards banane wale ne nahi banaye hai utne ye aadmi bana deta hai cheat karne ko.

Navya- Aap UNO khelte the?
Navya asked Sidharth, almost shocked.

Kay- Khelte the? It was our life! Harr sunday ko Shehnaaz, Sidharth, mai, kabir aur Kay saath mai uno khelte the and itne jhagadte the ye dono.

Navya- Dad ne toh bilkul uno nahi khela hai itne time se.

Kavya- Maa ne bhi nahi khela.

Ayaan- So... Sid, sana on for a game of uno tonight?

Sid- Okay, matlab tu agar bhul nahi gayi ho toh...

Sana- Oh you're on!
She laughed.

~♥~♥~♥~

They were packing things up when Sid saw Sana alone in the kitchen.

Sid- This would probably be the best time to talk to her about yesterday.

He was about to go talk to her when he saw Aman approach her.

Aman- Shehnaaz.

Saa- Haa sir?

Aman- Woh... Mujhe sorry bolna tha.

Sana- Sorry?

Aman- Uhm... Kal ke liye.

Sana- Oh woh... Its okay sir, aapko kaha pata tha ki mujhe guava allergy hai, aapki galti nahi hai.

Aman- I feel guilty.

Sana- Dont be sir, its alright. Aap baitho mai aati hu. Aur ye sab bhul jao abhi.

She walked to go upstairs to get Vihan and Yug down but stopped as she saw Sidharth approach her.

Sid- Shehnaaz...

Sana- Haa?

Sid- *deep breath* Kal joh matlab hua tha...

Sana- Firstly, mujhe bolne de. Thankyou so much Sidharth for taking care of all the allergy thing so well, I dont know agar tu itna quick bahi hota toh kitna severe problem hojata.
Tune mujhe sambhala aur room mai bhi tu hi le gaya tha mujhe if I am not wrong. Thankyou so much.

The way she said it was shocking to him. Does she not remember it at all? What wouldve happened if it all happened?

Sid- Shehnaaz... Ofcourse mai woh karta, thankyou bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, please.

Sana- Hmm aur tu bol raha tha?

Sid- Mai? Mujhe bolna tha ki kal actually...

"Sidharth! Annie! Hello everybody!" They heard a voice come from the door, a lady in thin netted saree, totally overdressed stood there.

Annie- Anushka! Finallyyy... Tu kal.aane wali thi na? Itna late koi hota hai? We've all been waiting!
She hugged Annie and moved towards Sidharth.

She dashed at him and hugged him tight.

Shehnaaz stood there just gaping at what was happening. She was clueless so she moved to stand beside Kay.

Sid- Anushka let me breath, I havent even taken a shower.

Anushka- I missed you Sidharth!

Sid- Uhm, great.

She then moved forward to greet others,
Anushka- Hey Kaynaat, long time! And congratulations Mihika for your marriage, thankyou Kaynaat and Mihika for the invitation.

Mihika- Thankyou Anushka.

Kaynaat- And about the invitation, you're annie's invite sweety, so you're our guest, be comfortable. Kabir tumhe hotel tak le jayega.

Anushka walked away wierdly to greet Ayaan and kabir.

Annie- Kay! Isnt it too early to hate someone?
Annie rushed to her.

Annie- Hotel room? Woh humare saath mansion mai kyu nahi rahegi?

Kay- Kyuki mansion mai sirf family reh rahi hai Annie, uncomfortable hojayega.

Annie- Darling, you know her, tum college mai dost the.

Kay- Annie woh humari junior thi, mai usse janti bhi nahi thi, she was just a fellow student who I am meeting after a long time!

Annie- Itne saalo baad tu Shehnaaz se bhi mili thi but aisa toh nahi kiya na tune.

Shehnaaz- Really? Hum mile ya na mile uspe meri shehnaaz ki friendship depend karegi? Shehnaaz meri family thi aur hai, so thats a bullshit comparison.

Annie- She is going to marry Sidharth Kay, she will be our family.

Kay- Okay okay, if you say so I'll let her stay here!
Kay sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yooo guyss! I a backkk! Leave lovely comments on the update and tell me what you expect next!

How do you like Anushkaa??😂👐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
35.2K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
103K 9K 42
People say you are lucky if you find your true love.. you are blessed that you have a loving family.. But is only Love enough? This story is about HE...
482K 42.1K 94
He hated her.. "That's what he thought" 1 look on her and he felt fireworks all around and his heart shouted MINE ! But but but.. his mind reminded h...