Something Different

Por yurilovergirl22

Have you ever wondered if vampires, werewolves, witches, goblins, and all those mythical creatures you've rea... Mais

†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚†
†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆†

†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓†

66 7 0
Por yurilovergirl22

Chapter Four - A trip to the human world.

•°•°•

Two days has passed.

Tomorrow was the day that I was going to finally see the school that I was going to attend. I would be lying, if I said I wasn't nervous.

I was happy, yes. Ecstatic, really. But I was also scared to leave the place I've been sheltered for as long as I can remember.

I didn't know what it'll be like interacting with monsters my own age - or close to my age for that matter - or even how the academy in general was like.

I was most afraid of being away from my own parents, despite me wanting this day to finally happen. It was honestly still terrifying - to me, at least.

We were currently getting ready to visit my grandparents in the human world, since I'll be leaving tomorrow. I won't be seeing them for quite some time until break.

"You okay?" I heard my mother asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I scratched the back of my neck, out of habit "Just a bit nervous for tomorrow" I sighed, looking down to the ground.

"Baby, you'll do fine" My mother lifted up my chin, making me look at her, as she had a warm smile on her face.

"Thanks mom".

"C'mon let's go join your father" My mother said, wrapping her arm around my shoulders, as we went downstairs to my dad.

"You girls ready?" My father asked, seeing us join him outside with Korra.

"Yes, we're ready" My mother told him with a smile.

"Okay, hop on" My father said, turning into his wolf form.

My mother and Korra got on top of my father, while I stayed on the ground. I had a better idea.

I turned into my wolf form "Wanna race?" I asked my father telepathically.

"Oh, you're so on".

"I hope you better not lose" My mother said, as she heard our thoughts.

"That's not gonna happen".

We'll see about that..

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Once we crossed the boarder that seperates the human world from the underworld - where only the monsters are able to see and cross - if you weren't a monster, you weren't able to activate the portal, unless accompanied by a monster of course.

"Hell yeah! I won!" I started to do my victory dance, once I was back to my normal self.

"No fair! I was carrying your mother!" The last words just slipped out of his mouth, which he knew right away he said the wrong thing.

"Are you implying that I'm fat!" My mother flashed her eyes from her once grayish-blue eyes to the color of blood.

"No, that was no-".

My father didn't have time to finish, cause my mother didn't hesitate to slam him to the ground - Note, he was still in his wolf form - hearing my father whine, from the impact.

Sometimes I don't understand how these two got together.

"Say you're sorry" My mother revealed her fangs, as she put more pressure on my father's neck - at this point, now I'm certain that my mother is crazy.

"Sorry..." My father managed to say, as my mother released her hold, causing my father to turn back to his human self.

"I love you sweetie" was the last thing my father said to my mother until he literally passed out.

"I don't understand why you're with a guy like him Phoenix" Korra was confused, seeing how my mother was twice as strong as my father, but I knew my mother didn't care - who was stronger - or what people thought of their relationship - only because, the only thing that matters to her is that she was with someone that loved her unconditionally.

"Because he's the only one that gets me and is the father of my child" My mother just picked up my father with ease, despite knowing that he was heavy as sh*t, but my mother made it seem like she was carrying a piece of paper.

"Fair enough" was all Korra said.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

It didn't take that long after, for us to reach my grandparents house - entering from the back of course, cause I'm sure the people who lived around my grandparents neighborhood wouldn't believe their eyes, seeing my mother carry my father without struggling whatsoever.

"Phoenix you guys finally arrived" My grandma, Judis opened the back door for us, not even questioning why her daughter-in-law was carrying her son, cause it was honestly normal to her - knowing how my parents were.

"Who's this little girl?" My grandma asked, noticing Korra by my mother's side.

"I'm no-".

"Her name is Korra" My mother quickly cut Korra off, giving her a glare, knowing damn well she was gonna be a smart mouth "She's my niece, that's gonna be attending school with Jordyn" She half-lied, not telling her the real story in who Korra really is - despite my grandma being a wolf.

"Well, that's nice" My grandma gave Korra a smile, who Korra shyly returned "Darrell is in the living room with Lola" She said, as she escorted us to the living room.

"You guys finally came!" My cousin Lola ran over and gave me a hug, once she noticed us.

Lola was a human and my grandparents were watching over her, since her parents passed away from a car accident when she was only eight, but now she's sixteen - a basketball player and has her life ahead of her.

"Just in time, cause I was about to fall asleep from papa telling the same stories" Lola rolled her eyes, with me chuckling at that.

"Hey" My grandpa Darrell said, looking a bit offended, but I knew, he wasn't really.

"Glad, I came in time to save you" I chuckled.

"Wanna play ball outside?" Lola asked, since she was bored staying inside watching the news.

"Sure" I said, since I had nothing better to do.

Me and Lola were about to walk out, until my mother stopped us.

"Why don't you let Korra join you two?" My mother suggested, seeing how Korra will be the only "non-adult" in the room.

"Korra, you wanna come?" I asked, since she's been attached to my mother's side, since we arrived in the human world.

Korra just looked at mother, as if looking to get permission for her to follow, which my mother just gave her a nod, seeing Korra run to our side.

Once we exited the house. Lola just grabbed the basketball that was in the grass.

"So Korra, have you played basketball before?" Lola asked, as she did a few dribbles on the court.

"What's basketball?" Korra was obviously clueless, since it was indeed her first visit to the human world or knowing such things - related to the human world.

"Don't mind her, she's slow" I teased, just to get under Korra's skin and I quickly did.

"I'm not slow! I know nothing about humans!" Korra said in her defense, crossing her arms.

"It's funny how your master is known to be one of the strongest witches in the underworld, but didn't teach you nothing about humans".

"Because none of her clients are located in the human world - So, why is there a need for her to educate me about it?" She made a good point there.

"Wait, so you're a slave?" Lola asked, as that was the only part she caught, hearing our conversation.

"No, I'm no-".

"She clearly is" I cut Korra off, as she just glared at me.

"Y'know what? I'm going back to Phoenix!" Korra just ran inside the house, slamming the door behind her - knowing damn well she's probably gonna get scolded by my grandmother for doing so.

"Short-temper much?" Lola said, seeing how easily Korra can get fired up.

"Tell me about it" I chuckled, but then just looked over to the back door, with my smile fading, knowing damn well I was a bit - well, harsh towards Korra. I should apologize to her later for sure.

"Wanna challenge?" Lola asked, as I snapped my attention to her.

"What kind of challenge?".

"Basketball duh".

"I know, but- Nevermind" I shook my head "You're on" I said, accepting her challenge.

"No cheats, okay?" Lola said, knowing that her cousin was indeed not human - so I did have that advantage over her.

"As if I need to" I said a bit cocky.

We played a few rounds of horse and then did a 1 on 1 basketball match - with me winning, obviously.

"Dang, you should join my team" Lola said, panting heavily, as she already sweating through her clothes.

"I wish, but I can't stay in the human world without my parents supervision" I said, cause I know my parents won't allow me around so many humans - since they now know that my vampire side is awakening, which makes it even more dangerous.

"To bad, you'll be a good, cause you-".

"Cheated" I heard my mother's voice, which caused me and Lola to jump, not knowing that my mother was watching the whole time with Korra obviously by her side.

"You didn't?" Lola looked over to me, with me being a bit embarrassed.

"She sure did" My mother looked amused "Don't ever trust a hybrid" She told Lola "Especially my daughter" She added.

"Mom that's ain't fair" I crossed my arms. I underestimated how good Lola can play basketball and since I didn't wanna lose - I, well..had to act like I was good at the game.

"Anyways, what are you doing back here?".

"Dinner is about done and your grandparents want you to come inside before it gets dark" My mother told us, as her and Korra made their way inside.

"You owe me a rematch" Lola said, as we also made are way inside.

"No cheats this time" She added, crossing her arms.

"Okay, promise".

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

475K 6.6K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
2.1K 88 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
785 4 19
She has grown up, always being watched over, always getting pushed around, never getting a second to breathe... She even has to prepare how to become...
12.9K 420 29
*****GIRLXGIRL***** Lea feels a connection to wolves. One wolf in particular. The one wolf with grey eyes that could be found in the woods behind her...