black is a happy color ; txt

By yooonverse

a vampire out for revenge, a boy with a mysterious secret, a murderous prankster, a killer who does not hesit... More

author's note
01 | facade
02 | home
03 | return
๐Ÿฆ | ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿง | ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ
๐Ÿจ | ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฉ | ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿช | ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿซ | ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข | ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค | ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ | ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ | ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง | ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ | ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช | ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ | ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ | ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค | ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ | ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง | ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ | ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
27 | ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป
?????
28 | cotton candy fluff
29. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡
30. sสœแด€แด…แดแดกs, แด›สœแดส€ษดs แด€ษดแด… ส™ส€ษชแด„แด‹s
31. แดษดแด„แด‡ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด„แดษดsษชแด…แด‡ส€ sแดสŸแด…

๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ

184 12 35
By yooonverse

"Where's Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked.

"Well he said he won't be riding with us home today, he said he was going to do something," Yeonjun answered, sitting at the driver's seat.

Throughout the whole ride home, Yeonjun and Soobin were having a conversation about lesson plans and etcetera, Beomgyu was fast asleep, and Hueningkai was...unusually silent.

"Hey, you want me to turn the aircondition down a bit? You seem cold," Soobin said, noticing how Hueningkai was almost invisible underneath his yellow hoodie.

"No? Okay..." Soobin muttered when Hueningkai shook his head.

They arrived home after half an hour, and Hueningkai immediately locked himself in his room.

He can't believe it worked.

Jeongin got into a car accident, all because of him.

"It's fine, don't worry! Things happen"?Hueningkai scoffed. He really can't believe he said that to Jeongin.

Of course it wasn't fine.

He didn't care whether Jeongin was forced to poison him or not, the point was he still poisoned him.

To put it bluntly, Hueningkai killed Jeongin. In an indirect way, of course.

"Hueningkai?" Beomgyu knocked rapidly and before he could respond, Beomgyu barged into his room.

"Ok, be honest with me." Beomgyu ordered and Hueningkai frowned.

"...what did I do?" he asked innocently.

"You killed Jeongin, didn't you?" Beomgyu asked, staring right into his eyes.

"What?! How could I kill him? He got into a car accident, are you saying I was the driver of the bus that hit their car?" Hueningkai scoffed.

"Wait...how did you know it was a bus that hit them?" Beomgyu slowly asked, and Hueningkai felt a lump form in his throat.

He slipped.

"So. You did kill Jeongin."

"I DID NOT!" Hueningkai angrily yelled, and Beomgyu couldn't help but flinch.

"...how did you do it?" Beomgyu asked quietly, his heart pounding in his chest.

Beomgyu's eyes drifted to a doll sitting on Hueningkai's shelf. The doll had mismatched buttons for eyes, had an eerily sweet smile, and wore clothes that looked very familiar.

Jeongin's black sweater and denim pants.

"You seem to have figured it out," Hueningkai smirked, observing Beomgyu.

"So these dolls...they're not just dolls? They're cursed?" Beomgyu whispered.

"Well, this is the first time I've done this on an actual person and thankfully, it worked." Hueningkai grinned, but Beomgyu sensed it was a different kind of grin. A fucking evil one.

"Thankfully? Hueningkai, what's gotten into you?! You can't just go around killing people just because you want to!" Beomgyu snapped, and Hueningkai only laughed.

"Says the one who burned two men alive," Hueningkai sneered.

"I- I didn't know you were like this..." Beomgyu stuttered in shock.

"We're all insane. We all have devils inside us. And it just so happens that I hide mine pretty well." Hueningkai whispered in Beomgyu's ear.

***

The four of them ate dinner, with Taehyun still not arriving home.

"Mmm, this is so delicious!" Hueningkai told Yeonjun, who smiled proudly.

Beomgyu stayed silent as Soobin, Yeonjun and Hueningkai exchanged stories.

"What's up with Beomgyu? Are you ok?" Hueningkai asked innocently.

For his own sake, Beomgyu nodded. He did not want a Beomgyu doll.

The door suddenly opened and Taehyun walked inside to find all four members staring at him in shock.

"What?" Taehyun shrugged.

"You-" Soobin choked on his bread.

"Your hair-" Yeonjun stuttered, unable to say more.

"It's-" Hueningkai uttered.

"Absolutely stunning." Beomgyu gasped softly.

Taehyun dyed his hair blonde.

He looked like a completely different person too.

Brown-haired Taehyun was shy, quiet, and secretive, while blonde-haired Taehyun looked confident, daring, and, well- murderous.

"I dyed my hair, what's the big deal?" Taehyun frowned.

"N-nothing, just come here and eat-" Yeonjun stuttered, snapping out of his trance.

After eating, Beomgyu made sure no one was around and dragged Taehyun to his room.

"What's going on?" Taehyun asked in confusion.

"Hueningkai." Beomgyu whispered.

"Again? Last time I checked he got poisoned while you were taking a shit in the restroom, what happened now?"

"He killed Jeongin."

Taehyun blinked for a couple of times before sighing.

"That person who poisoned him? Ok, and? He deserved it anyways."

"No, no, no, you don't understand. I know killing and stuff is probably normal for you and me at this point, but Hueningkai's was different." Beomgyu whispered frantically.

"The thing was, Jeongin got involved in a car accident. A bus hit the car he was in, so he died.

Taehyun, you know Kai loves making dolls right? Those dolls are cursed. He made a doll that looked like Jeongin and then poof, he dead."

Taehyun stayed silent for a few seconds, still unable to process what his boyfriend just said.

"And what makes you say Hueningkai did that? That's pretty...coincidental," Taehyun mumbled.

"Taehyun. There's some dark magic shit going on with Hueningkai."

"...I'll be completely honest, I don't think Hueningkai is the type of person who would do that. He's the kid who cried and begged Yeonjun to not bury the dead rabbit in our backyard when we were little!"

"Yeah, because he wanted to bury it himself." Beomgyu scoffed.

"...he deceived us all, then?" Taehyun asked quietly.

Beomgyu nodded grimly.

Without warning, Taehyun stood up and left Beomgyu's bedroom.

"Taehyun! Wait-" Beomgyu stopped in his tracks when he found Taehyun about to enter Hueningkai's room.

All five of them had a habit of barging into other's rooms without permission and yes, it was pretty annoying. They just knock and enter without warning and they just got used to it.

"Oh, he's sleeping." Taehyun whispered.

"He looks like an angel while sleeping, aww," he smiled, and Beomgyu shook his head aggressively and hit Taehyun's head.

"Ow!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but that's not an angel, that's a fucking devil," Beomgyu spat.

"Oh, shut up. Angel or devil, I don't care." Taehyun pouted sadly, to Beomgyu's amusement.

"And didn't you burn two men alive?" Taehyun smirked.

"And didn't you cause a boy to go blind, stabbed and shot two men too?" Beomgyu retorted.

"I can hear the both of you," Hueningkai muttered in his sleep.

"Oh really?" Taehyun laughed.

"Get out, I wanna sleep!" Hueningkai whined cutely.

"Ok, I would. I just have a question." Taehyun chuckled, and Beomgyu immediately escaped back to the safety of his own room, not wanting to talk about that topic again.

"What is it?" Hueningkai mumbled, eyes still closed.

"Did you or did you not kill Jeongin?"

Hueningkai opened his eyes, and sat down on his bed.

"Are we talking about this now?" he asked, a dangerously malicious smile etched on his face.

"Yeah." Taehyun replied, not intimidated by Hueningkai's unwavering gaze.

"Fine, I did. So what? Soobin would be on my side for sure." Hueningkai scoffed.

"Cursed dolls, huh? How exactly do they work?" Taehyun asked calmly.

"I make a replica of the person I want to kill, curse it, and then they're dead. Easy as that."

"Curse it? How?" Taehyun asked in confusion.

"Only Soobin and I know that." Hueningkai replied quietly.

"Soobin? So he taught you all this?"

"Taehyun, I'm sleepy. I wanna sleep. Please, just leave." Hueningkai sighed, covering himself with his blanket.

"Ok...? Thanks anyways." Taehyun mumbled awkwardly, then closed the door behind him.

***

"...he's scaring me." Taehyun muttered as he entered Beomgyu's room.

"I told you! Something's off with him, he's not like our Hueningkai, you know?" Beomgyu hissed.

"It's Soobin. Soobin taught him everything." Taehyun whispered and Beomgyu frowned.

"Soobin? What-"

Then the door opened and Soobin entered, making Beomgyu and Taehyun freeze.

"Having a secret meeting about me, huh?" Soobin smirked.

"We're just-"

"The walls here in this house are incredibly thin, Beomgyu. You can't fool me." Soobin laughed, then his expression suddenly turned deadly serious.

"Just try and do something ridiculous and I assure you, both of you are not going to be able to live your short little lives ever again." Soobin whispered, a tone of venom in his voice.

It wasn't until Soobin left the room when Beomgyu realized he wasn't breathing. He let out the breath he's been holding and paced around the room nervously.

"Oh shit," Taehyun softly gasped, in awe of Soobin's unexpected attitude.

"What do we do now?" Beomgyu asked.

"Nothing." Taehyun shrugged.

"Nothing? Soobin just threatened to kill us and you'd say nothing?"

"He won't kill us- he needs us, remember?" Taehyun smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 498 20
FALLEN ANGEL ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ› in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
634 97 11
"I need you to close your eyes and sleep." "But why?" "Because it's the only way I can hope to find him." - - - Soobin is haunted by the death of...
656 35 6
Yeonjun just wants to avenge his family. Kai just wants to earn his family's love. Taehyun just wants to fulfil his dreams. Beomgyu just wants to fol...
192K 9.1K 29
In a far away land, there are 5 boys, hiding. Why? Because they're scared that people will get scared because of what creature they are. Until, YOU c...