We'll Make Memories

By IngoAP

Alba Herrera was a rather normal girl. What happens when she meets Dinah Jane Hansen? ---- WHAT TO EXPECT: Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Epilogue

17

7.1K 210 32
By IngoAP

I groaned as I fumbled around for my beeping phone. I squinted my eyes as the bright light from the phone hit them and read the text message.

Mami: The flight got delayed by few hours because of the weather. I'm sorry baby, see you soon!

I then realized the sound of the wind blowing outside and the rain hitting the window.

I slowly stumbled out of the bed and walked through the dark room to the window.

I could barely see anything. It was dark and I could only make out the rain that was pouring out of the sky.

"Alba?" I turned around to face a very sleepy Dinah. "What are you doing up? It's only..." She asked groggily and rubbed her eyes, checking her phone. "Five A.M."

I went over to the bed again and crawled over to her. "There's a storm..."

"Oh... I'm sorry Baba." Dinah kissed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. "Just try and get some sleep. I'll be here." I nodded and held Dinah's hand.

It wasn't that I didn't like storms. I didn't have a phobia of them or stuff like that. They just gave me an uneasy feeling.

Nothing good came out of storms. There were car accidents, plane crashes and even sometimes trees would fall down. I just didn't like the thought of them and I certainly didn't like them.

I was also such a wuss and scared of everything, so that doesn't help at all.

As I was about to fall asleep, there was a loud bang which made me jump slightly. I then suddenly became really aware of Dinah's hot and steady breath at the back of my neck which made me relax instantly.

I fell asleep again in no time, thinking about the beautiful girl that held me and I could call my girlfriend.

----

I felt kisses being peppered all over my face and I turned my head to try and stop Dinah since I was tired from waking up.

"Wakey wakey." Dinah kissed my cheek multiple times.

"Leave me alone." I groaned.

"C'mon miss grumpy pants. Up and at 'em." Dinah opened my eye with her fingers. "Hello... Anybody in there?"

There was a bang again and I jumped, making Dinah startled in the process. "I don't like thunder." I mumbled into the pillow.

Dinah stroked my thigh softly. "I know you don't babe. Let's do something fun to make you forget." I groaned again. "And so you will be less grumpy."

I turned around. "What do you have in mind?" I asked as I stroked Dinah's sides softly.

Dinah planted her lips on mine in a sweet, but heated, kiss. She ran her tongue along my bottom lip and I immediately opened my mouth to make our tongues stroke each other.

Dinah pulled away after a while. "How was that?"

I smiled. "Definitely not grumpy anymore."

"You happy?"

"Very." I chuckled.

"Good, cause I'm starving and you make the most delicious food when you're happy." Dinah said and got up.

I scoffed. "Sometimes I think you only want me for my ability to cook."

"Then you think right." Dinah joked but I still took it somewhat seriously.

"Whatever..." I said and put on a large T-shirt and sweats. "What do you want?"

Dinah sighed. "Alba, I was on-"

I cut her off. "Pancakes are good right? Yeah, I'll just make pancakes." I said and walked to the kitchen.

I could hear Dinah groan and following me. "Babe, don't be like that."

"Like what? I'm just cooking for my girlfriend..." I said and stared putting ingredients in a bowl.

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't know what you fucking mean Dinah."

"Jeez, what is with you?! I was only joking!"

I turned around. "But I still take it seriously! I really like you and you were basically saying that you only liked me cause I could cook." I turned around again.

"But I was just joking..."

"It doesn't matter. I still fucking like you and I want you to like me like I like you but it's hard when you joke about it."

I heard her sigh. "I'm sorry Alba."

"Whatever..." I said and started to stir everything together. There was another bang and of course, like the scaredy cat I am, I jumped.

Dinah noticed and I felt her arms wrap around my waist. "Just relax..."

I nodded and let out a breath. "I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"No, I'm sorry. I know you take us seriously and I shouldn't have joked about it. I take us seriously too."

I turned my head and pecked her lips. "I really am sorry..."

"Stop saying that..." She said softly. "Let's just forget about it and eat pancakes!" She said happily which made me chuckle.

She's something else.

----

"Why did you guys have to choose a horror movie?" I said as Dinah pulled me over to the couch.

"Because it's exactly the right weather for it." Lauren said.

"I'm not watching that." I said and was about to stand up but Dinah pulled my wrist.

"Don't go, please." She pleaded.

"You know I can't stand horror movies." I said.

"Please? For me?"

I groaned and sat back down. "Fine, but if I'm waking you up in the middle of the night with nightmares, I'm blaming you."

Dinah chuckled and Lauren pressed play.

"No, no, don't go in there!" I yelled as I shielded my face with the blanket Dinah and I shared. I was now sat on her lap. "What's wrong with you! Get out of the fucking house!"

The girls were laughing at my exchange with the TV and I'm pretty sure they video taped some of it and posted it online.

"No, he's in there!" The girl was about to open the door when the light shut of making me scream.

I was breathing heavily and gripping on Dinah's wrists with a death hold.

The girls were laughing their asses off. "I hate you..." I mumbled.

"Oh my gosh, that was freaking hilarious!" Normani said between laughs.

"I got it on video!" Camila yelled.

"No way! Send it to me!" Lauren yelled and I groaned, standing up.

"Ha-ha-ha. I'm going upstairs..." I muttered and went to the doorway. I poked my head out and looked in the hallway.

The whole house was dark. The electricity must have gone out.

"Dinah." I whined.

"What baby?" She said stifling a laugh. She knew exactly what was going on.

I walked over to her and plopped down on top of her, burying my face in her neck. "I'm scared..." She laughed and I sat up, hitting her arm. "It's not funny!"

Dinah was trying to control her breathing when another lighting struck, making me jump again. Dinah realized that I was genuinely scared as me breathing picked up.

"Hey, it's okay." She said as I was looking down.

"It's not funny..." I said and wiped my cheeks that had a few tears on them.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry..." Dinah put her hand under my chin making me look at her. Another bang rang through the house and I whimpered causing Dinah to pull my fully onto her lap and hugging me tight. "It's okay. Let's do something fun, okay?" I nodded. "Girls, get candles and sit down in a circle."

After a few minutes, the living room was lit up by candles and a of us were sat in a circle on the floor. "What are we doing?" Ally asked.

"We're gonna play 'Never have I ever'." Dinah said.

"But don't people use alcohol?"

"Yeah, but we're gonna do it differently. I have a paper and a pen and I'll mark you whenever you've done something. The one with the most point loses and the one with the least points wins." We all nodded.

"Wait, what kind of things are we saying?" Lauren asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Ya'know... Dirty, clean?" She said embarrassed.

"Oh, yeah. Whatever works." Dinah said, not fazed by it. "You start babe."

"Me?" I asked.

"Yup!" Dinah said and grabbed my hand, rubbing circles on my knuckles.

"Erm... Never have I ever sung on a stage before."

"Good one." Dinah said and marked five lines on the paper.

Lauren was next. "Never have I ever... Punched someone."

No one raised their hands and I slowly put my hand up. The girls looked at me in shock. "It was an accident!"

Dinah shook her head and chuckled, marking a line on the paper.

"Neve have I ever..." Camila said. "Drank alcohol."

Lauren, Ally, Normani and I raised our hands.

"Okay..." Dinah shook her head again and marked four lines.

"Never have I ever pierced something that wasn't my ears." Ally said.

"It's kinda obvious." Lauren pointed to her nose. Dinah marked a line on the paper.

I cleared my throat awkwardly and Dinah looked at me with wide eyes. "Really Alba?!" Dinah screeched. "Where?! I've seen you naked. Unless..." She trailed off, looking down at my crotch.

"Ew!" The girls said and I shook my head embarrassed.

"No! I got my tongue pierced, I just took it out. Perverts..." I muttered.

"Never have I ever..." Normani smirked. "Kissed a girl."

Dinah marked two lines on the paper then smirked also. "Never have I ever kissed a guy."

The girls groaned as Dinah marked four lines on the paper. I put my head in my hands.

"Really?" Dinah asked and marked one line.

"It was a dare!" I said and the girls looked amused. "Never have I ever went to Europe."

Dinah started marking then stopped and looked up. "London is in Europe, right?"

I laughed and stroked her back. "Yeah babe, it is."

"Okay, just checking." She said and finished marking.

"Never have I ever... Slept naked." Lauren said.

I groaned and threw my head back. "Seriously?" Dinah said as she marked a line.

"But you've done it too!" I yelled.

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have! Remember..." I looked at the girls then whispered in Dinah's ear.

"Oh right." Dinah marked another line.

"TMI..." Camila said. "Never have I ever had sex." No one raised their hands and they all looked at me.

I put my hands up in defeat. "Nope, not this time."

"But..." Lauren looked between me and Dinah.

"Yes Lauren?" Dinah smirked.

"... Never mind."

"Never have I ever walked in on my parents." Ally said.

I raised my hand. "And I'm scarred for life." I looked around and no one had their hands raised. "Lucky bastards."

"Never have I ever been walked in on... Making out." Normani said and Dinah immediately put two lines on the paper.

"Neve have I ever been pulled over." Dinah said and I plopped down on the ground, with my head in her lap.

"This game sucks..." I mumbled.

"Okay, we can do something else." Lauren said and I sighed in relief. "Let's talk! So about that person you punched..."

I groaned and buried my head in Dinah's stomach. "I hate this game..."

----

Two chaps in one day! Woo!

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

Let me know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 20.7K 44
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because of work it's like their work is more imp...
650K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
102K 3.8K 35
Meet Dinah Jane Hansen, a well known video and music producer who got into the business at the age of 19. She's hard working and smooth with the ladi...
34.1K 1.5K 15
Normani Kordei Hamilton is a reserved person that only likes to take photos of random things that she considers to be beautiful. she has been friends...