Not So Ideal💜 >

By borahae_0007

What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding sol... More

1. Song Yeona
2. The Stranger with the Puppy eyes
3. Dreamer.
4. SUGA and spice
5. Lost, Drunk and Found?
6. What's up with TaeTae?
7. Fortune knocking.
8. The Mysterious Buyer.
9. Bias struck.
10. Past and present.
11. The portrait.
12. Exposed?
13. Confusion.
14. The meet.
15. Like a love story.
16. Efforts.
17. Denial.
18. Unveiled.
19. Ferns and Petals
20. A Date
21. First Love
22. What Will Happen to TaeTae?
23. Date or Not?
24. Ye-jun comes back
25. From Past till your Present.
26. SUGA Prepares.
27. His and Her
28. In Dilemma.
29. Birthday Party
30. The Surprise Gift.
31. In the Rain.
32. In the Rain pt2
33. Warmth.
34. Listen to your Heart.
35. To Know Her Better.
36. The Truth Untold.
38. Short-lived Haengbog.
39. Aftermath
40. Aftermath 2
41. The Truth
42. Tangled
43. New Spark
44. Inner Demons
45. Courage
46. Destiny
47. Unveiling
48. Andwae!
49. Stay
50. Revelations
51. Looking for Love
52. Lets Love again
53. When Love Happens
54. Togetherness
55. To a happy ending
56. The Ideal type
A surprise update

37. Yeppeuda (Beautiful).

50 12 173
By borahae_0007

Eunji wasn't any better the next evening. She would occasionally cry and start blabbering about her cheating on David. She curled up in her bed all day refusing to meet anyone's eye except Yeona and Ye-jun.

Yeona couldn't bring herself to tell Eunji about her date with Taehyung. She didn't want to hurt her and hence thought it better to keep the date a secret for the time being.

'We have enough time...' Yeona thought while deciding on keep the secret.

However, she didn't leave Eunji in her whole butterfly-in-the-stomach phase. Eunji didn't step out of her house for the next few days and Yeona would be with her once she was off her work.

The day of date finally came and Yeona had no choice but lie to Eunji about having overtime at work. Ye-jun promised to take care of Eunji instead.

Finishing off her work early, Yeona rushed home. Taking a quick shower she sat infront of her closet choosing a good outfit.

"Mmm... Will he like this?" She whispered while picking up one dress.

"Annio..." She answered herself.

After about good fifteen minutes of brainstorming, Yeona finally decided on a dress.

"This...is the one..." She said picking out the outfit.

Once the dress was choosen, she set on her dresser to look for the minimum makeup she had. How much she wish Eunji and her skills.

"I hope I don't mess up." Yeona said as she picked up her makeup brush.

Yeona had been ecstatic since the last night, and why not she be. It was Kim Taehyung she was going on a date with. She couldn't stop smiling the whole day and Prosecutor Noh's assistant was bound to ask if she was okay.

"Gwencchanayo?" She had asked.

"Nae? Nae..." Yeona replied smiling, a bit flustered.

Once done with the make-up, Yeona swiftly put on her outfit and picked up her phone and purse.

Looking at the mirror one last time, adjusting the shirt and the dress, Yeona took a deep breath.

"You got this Yeona. You got this." She assured herself.

Jumping down to the hall, she put on her heels and rushed out of her house.

"Okay. Its 3.30." Yeona said looking at her watch.

"Still got one and half hour."

She booked a cab which arrived in no time and she drove to her date destination.

As the car approached 'Oil Tank Culture Park', she grew nervous. All her excited had turned to her shaking with nervousness. Her palms started to sweat.

When the car finally arrived, she got out and bought a water bottle, drinking from it, trying to calm herself down.

"Calm down Yeona. Gwencchana. Gwencchana!" She said herself.

While she was doing so, her phone rang. Taking it out it was none other but Taehyung.

She picked up the call.

"Yeoboseyo..." Her voice shaky.

"Hey are you here?" The deep voice said from the other side.

"Nae..."

"Great. Now come to the back. You'll see a man in all black. Go to him."

"Arraseo. I'll go."

Walking around to go to the back she quickly made out the man Tae had talked about. Approaching him she called out.

"Jogiyo... (Excuse me)"

The man turned and his eyes softened at her appearance.

"Oh! You are finally here."

Hearing his dusky voice, Yeona almost choke on her saliva.

"Tae?" She whispered.

"Nae... Its me..." The man in all black replied taking off his mask a bit, showing his face partly.

Taehyung was wearing a black coat over a black turtle neck and trousers, topped with a black cap.

Yeona nodded her head.

"You look so beautiful Yeona..." V exclaimed.

Yeona blushed and thanked him smiling.

"Lets go?" Tae said offering his hand to Yeona.

Reluctant, Yeona held onto his hand and they started to walk.

They hadn't even walked for a metre when Yeona tripped all of a sudden but V held her quickly, preventing her fall.

"Gwencchanayo? Did you get hurt? Tell me?" V asked, his eyes with a hint of panic.

"Nae. Gwencchana..." Embarrassed Yeona said.

Walking for a few more minutes, Tae finally stopped at the end of the park. Yeona looked around and found small restaurant.

Walking inside, Tae led her to booth inside and they settled down opposite to each other.

Tae finally took off his mask that had been covering his handsome face.

"It is okay...to open your mask...here?" Yeona asked tensed.

"Nae. Its okay. I booked the whole place anyway and for extra precaution, I'll wear back my mask when someone comes in the booth."

Yeona's eyes grew wide.

"Who- whole resturant?"

"Yes... Otherwise it wasn't possible..." Tae said pouting.

"I understand..."

"So tell me. What will you have?" Tae asked.

"Nae? Uh...yes..."

Deciding on the menu, Tae called for the waiter as he put back his mask. Once the waiter was out of sight, he again opened his mask.

"So tell me... Who is your bias wreaker?" V asked.

"Eh?" He had caught Yeona off-guard.

"Bias wreaker...in BTS." Tae tried to control his smirk.

"Umm...its...Jimin..." Yeona said looking at down her hands.

"Yaah... Annio! You can't have a bias wreaker! Annio. Andwae..."

"Nae?"

"Yes. I can't allow my girlfriend to have a bias wreaker. I must be the only one."

"Girl- Girlfriend?" Yeona asked, a blushing mess.

"Wae? You aren't my yeoja-chingu (girlfriend)? You don't want to be? Okay then-"

"Andwae! I wan-" Yeona slapped her mouth shut.

Tae broke into a fit of laughter.

"Yaah! You are so cute!" Tae said reaching Yeona's face and pinching her cheek softly.

Yeona was slapping herself in her mind for her rash tongue.

'I must be looking so desperate!' She thought.

"Now. Look at me." Tae made Yeona lift her head, holding onto her chin.

Yeona was so flustered, she couldn't bear to look in his eyes.

"Look at me Yeona..." He said again, his voice as sweet as honey.

Yeona dared to look into his eyes.

Moving his hand from her chin to hold her hand, V spoke.
"Be my yeoja-chingu?"

Yeona did not respond for a minute.

"It's okay. Take your time." Tae smiled assuring-ly.

"Annio... I... I want to be your... yeoja-chingu..."

Tae smiled his typical breathtaking boxy smile and Yeona couldn't help smiling back.

Getting up and settling back beside Yeona, Tae leaned to kiss her forehead.

The food arrived and they ate talking about stuff, here and there.

"But...can I really not have a bias wreaker?" Yeona asked.

"Hmm... Why do you want Jiminsshi when you have me?" Tae smirked.

"Annio... I mean..." Yeona thought for a few seconds pouting.

"Arraseo! You can love the others too!"

Her eyes lit up.

"But! I get the most share of your heart! They all together get ten percent of total! I get the rest!" Tae said in a baby voice.

Yeona laughed at his cuteness and nodded.

"Arraseo. Only ten percent." She smiled.

"Oh and here..." Tae searched for something in his coat pocket.

"Ah here. Here is your diary..." Tae showed Yeona her secret keeper.

"Give it back!"

Yeona moved to get her diary but Tae shifted and raised his hand carrying the diary.

"Give it!"

Yeona jumped a bit more while leaning but ended up almost falling on Tae's chest, the distance between their faces, dangerously close.

They looked into eachother's eyes. No one spoke for a full half minute. Tae's gaze shifted from her eyes to Yeona's pink lips. Yeona too couldn't help looking at Tae's lips. Their heart throbbing in their chests.

Taking the lead, Tae placed his right hand on Yeona's cheek and they both leaned in closing their eyes.

Before their lips could touch, Tae's phone started to ring.

V and Yeona both opened their eyes and Yeona quickly snatched her diary and sat back on her seat.

Tae pulled out his phone and picked it up.

"Yeob-" Tae's expression changed suddenly.

Without saying a word further, he got up.

"What happened?" Yeona asked.

"I need to get back. As soon as possible."

"Gwencchanayo?"

"Mianhae Yeona. But get home safe okay? Sorry."

Pecking her head, Tae put on his mask and rushed out of the booth before Yeona could react to anything.

________________________________________________

A/N:

What happened all of a sudden? Why did Tae leave Yeona like that?

Also please vote and comment 💜😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 17.1K 50
A story about the way a girl changed because of love... The love of her new family... Started: 24 February 2021. Ended: 26 March 2021. Welp. I'm fa...
18.7K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
3M 124K 81
They didn't want to be virgins when they graduated. Two friends agree to let go of their innocence together, no strings attached. Life had other pl...
51K 3.1K 29
[Completed] They were neighbours, and that's all they thought they were. But as time passed, they turn enemies to friends and then to something more...