black is a happy color ; txt

By yooonverse

a vampire out for revenge, a boy with a mysterious secret, a murderous prankster, a killer who does not hesit... More

author's note
01 | facade
02 | home
03 | return
๐Ÿฆ | ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿง | ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ
๐Ÿจ | ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฉ | ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐Ÿซ | ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข | ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค | ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ | ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ | ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง | ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ | ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ | ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช | ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ | ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ | ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค | ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ | ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ | ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง | ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ | ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
27 | ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป
?????
28 | cotton candy fluff
29. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡
30. sสœแด€แด…แดแดกs, แด›สœแดส€ษดs แด€ษดแด… ส™ส€ษชแด„แด‹s
31. แดษดแด„แด‡ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด„แดษดsษชแด…แด‡ส€ sแดสŸแด…

๐Ÿช | ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ

204 14 40
By yooonverse

The sound of Yeonjun's ringtone was loud enough to wake him up from his afternoon nap. Soobin was still sound asleep right beside him- oh how Yeonjun wished he was a heavy sleeper like Soobin.

Grumbling, he snatched his phone from his bedside table and it took all his might to not throw his phone across the bedroom when he saw who the caller was.

Reluctantly, Yeonjun answered the call.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" Yeonjun whispered angrily.

"Yeonjun, listen to me-" his dad uttered but Yeonjun only scoffed.

"And what makes you think I'll listen? Wait a minute- how did you get my number?" he asked in confusion.

"Forget how I got your damn number- you're in danger, Yeonjun." his dad responded.

"...what?"

"You're a teacher in a school, right? Look. I won't try to force you to forgive me anymore, just make sure you stay safe."

"Safe from what?"

"People are often scared of what they don't understand, so they try to kill it."

"Just get to the fucking point, will you?"

"There's people out there who's either trying to use you or kill you because of your abilities, Yeonjun. Same with those other four boys you live with."

Yeonjun was about to respond but his dad suddenly ended the call.

People who would use him and kill him? Because of his abilities? Why-

And then it hit Yeonjun.

His father never knew about his abilities, how would he have known about it?

"Junnie, you ok?" Yeonjun heard Soobin mumble sleepily.

"M-my dad called," Yeonjun stuttered, and Soobin immediately snapped out of his slumber.

"Your dad? But didn't you say he was dead?" Soobin asked in confusion.

"That day when one of your students called me from the faculty room and said someone was looking for me, it was my dad- and now I have no idea how he managed to get my phone number."

"What did he say?" Soobin asked curiously.

Yeonjun sighed. He didn't know if he should tell Soobin- first of all he didn't really trust his dad, and that call seemed really suspicious. Was it worth the risk?

"N-nothing. He's being annoying as usual," Yeonjun reassured, patting Soobin's head.

However, Soobin narrowed his eyes suspiciously and scoffed.

"Stop lying to me." he growled, and Yeonjun couldn't help but shiver- there was a red glint in Soobin's eyes.

"Soobin, I-"

Soobin's hands were slowly making its way to Yeonjun's throat, gradually choking him.

"You actually dared to lie to me?"

"No Soobin, that's not-" Yeonjun rasped, desperate for air.

And as if someone turned a switch off, Soobin immediately let go of Yeonjun, looking really scared and regretful.

"I'm sorry," Soobin apologized, as he hugged Yeonjun tightly.

Traumatized, Yeonjun tried hugging Soobin back.

The hell just happened?

Yeonjun just tried convincing himself that it might have been one of Soobin's mood swings, even though they just happened very rarely.

"We're not safe," Yeonjun whispered.

"What?"

"That's what my dad said. All five of us. He said there are people out there trying to either use us or kill us for our abilities." Yeonjun blurted.

"But I don't know if he's telling the truth." he added.

"Wait." Soobin muttered, getting off the bed.

"A few days ago, Hueningkai was poisoned. Intentionally." Soobin murmured, and Yeonjun seemed to have already understood what he was trying to say.

"It's only a matter of time before another one of us gets targeted next," Yeonjun replied, running his hands frustratedly through his thick, jet black hair.

"Unless..." Soobin muttered.

"Unless w-what?"

"Yeonjun, you know it's not our fault we're different from the others, right?"

"Yea..?"

"We go through shit we don't even deserve just because of who we are! Don't you think that's pretty unfair?" Soobin pouted.

"Soobin, I don't know where this is going- I don't understand," Yeonjun admitted.

"If they think we are monsters, then let's be it." Soobin smirked.

Yeonjun now understood the suspicions he had from Soobin years ago, on that day they met each other in that small restaurant.

The flashes of white.

And red.

Red represented evil, malicious intentions. And there it was, Soobin himself exposed it.

Revenge.

A lust for power and control.

Blood.

It was all clear in Yeonjun's head now. Soobin for so long tried to take revenge on the world that once treated him as a monster, and now that he had companions, he would finally be able to do it.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun asked, trying to hide his shakiness and fear.

"Hmm?" Soobin replied, looking eerily joyful.

"How did you... become a vampire?" Yeonjun whispered, frozen in spot. He just asked a taboo question between the two of them.

Soobin froze for a while, looking taken aback.

"Well. It was around 200 years ago, my mom, dad and I were just having a normal dinner when my dad and I got into an argument.

My stupid 8-year-old ass decided to leave and run to the forest, and it was too late when I realized I was lost.

Then I suddenly met this strange man who seemed to be pretty nice, and he kept me company in the forest. He comforted me and promised to bring me home, actually.

We were having a small, innocent conversation until that bitch bit my neck.

I guess I passed out, because the next thing I knew I was back at home. I was thirsty. Water tasted horrible, and I couldn't exactly understand why.

My parents soon found out about what I've become, and tried their best to keep it a secret- to no success. The whole village found out, and guess what?

They burned our house.

Both my parents died in the fire, and I was the only one who survived.

I was scared and alone, and no matter how many times I tried to kill myself, I couldn't seem to die. I was fucking immortal.

Because of those people, I lost my parents. They were too quick to judge, they didn't even know if the news about me being a vampire was real or not. But still, they charged.

All those years, I observed humans.

They were selfish, ignorant, absolute little shits, even to this day.

And until now, they still haven't learned their lesson."

Soobin finally finished, and Yeonjun sighed heavily.

It made sense if Soobin hated humans and if Soobin hated the world. Because humans and the world itself seemed to hate him back.

"...Is that why we applied as teachers? To kind of like, spy on them?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hmm- kinda, but not exactly. I enrolled the other three to highschool not because we 'can't live locked up forever', but so that they feel that the world is against them, and sooner or later they should feel hatred towards it.

Taehyun's doing well, he caused a kid to go blind. And Beomgyu too, didn't he commit arson? Hueningkai, well... he needs a bit more work but he'll get there." Soobin sighed.

Hell no.

Yeonjun felt like he was not talking to the Soobin he used to know. They never talked about topics like these, but now Soobin seemed to have exposed his true colors.

"...you're using us." Yeonjun murmured, slowly starting to feel hatred towards the man he used to love.

"I'm not. I'm actually helping you, don't you see? Where do you think you and Hueningkai would be right now?"

"Oh so you're the fucking hero now?"

"Admit it, Yeonjun. You hate the world too, what you and Hueningkai had to go through, and wished you didn't have to live like that."

"Yes, but I'm not bloodthirsty and seeking for revenge, you fucking psychopath!" Yeonjun roared, throwing a glass across the room and Soobin calmly smiled as he watched it shatter into pieces.

"Sure. Call me a psychopath, I can become one too." Soobin said in a dangerously low voice.

The both of them froze when they heard a knock on the door. It slowly opened, and Hueningkai cautiously peeked inside.

"What's going on? I heard glass shattering," he gasped.

Both Soobin and Yeonjun didn't know what to say.

"...we're fine, don't worry about it." Soobin reassured, but Hueningkai shook his head.

"I heard everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 488 20
FALLEN ANGEL ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ› in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
191K 9.1K 29
In a far away land, there are 5 boys, hiding. Why? Because they're scared that people will get scared because of what creature they are. Until, YOU c...
656 35 6
Yeonjun just wants to avenge his family. Kai just wants to earn his family's love. Taehyun just wants to fulfil his dreams. Beomgyu just wants to fol...
33.5K 1.5K 29
While examine the crime scene my eyes suddenly landed on a boy who's hiding behind one of the building.He is wearing his school uniform. "Hey kid...