Mytho-Academy

By -_-WendyMarvell-_-

Connor and Emiko Yukari are your typical brother and sister. Going to school, constantly getting on each othe... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Welcome To Mytho-Academy
Chapter 2: Learning The Rules The Hard Way
Chapter 3: Duellum
Chapter 4: Nightmares Sometimes Become Reality
Chapter 5: First Night
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Combat Training
Chapter 8: Suspicion
Chapter 9: When Duellum Goes Wrong
Chapter 10: Loss
Chapter 11: Doomsday
Chapter 12: Departure
Chapter 13: Family Reunions
Chapter 14: Attacked
Chapter 15: Berserk
Chapter 16: Welcome To Alfheim
Chapter 17: Bloody Magic
Chapter 18: Power Up
Chapter 19: Defeat
Chapter 20: Truth
Chpater 21: Aftermath
Chapter 22: Struggle
Chapter 23: Final Battle
Chapter 25: Epilogue
S2 - Chapter 1: War
S2 - Chapter 2: Waking Up
S2 - Chapter 3: Spy
S2 - Chapter 4: Execution
S2 - Chapter 5: Athens
S2 - Chapter 6: Battle Of Lives
S2 - Chapter 7: Egypt
S2 - Chapter 8: Secrets Of The Past
S2 - Chapter 9: Losing Souls
S2 - Chapter 10: Tournament
S2 - Chapter 11: Nightmares
S2 - Chapter 12: Traitors
S2 - Chapter 13: Failure
S2 - Chapter 14: Apocalypse
S2 - Chapter 15: Queen Of Lust
S2 - Chapter 16: Trial
S2 - Chapter 17: Split
S2 - Chapter 18: Crazy Elves
S2 - Chapter 19: Last Stand
S2 - Chapter 20: Fallen Saviors
S2 - Chapter 21: Demons
S2 - Chapter 22: Change
S2 - Chapter 23: The Real Epilogue

Chapter 24: Sacrifices

24 3 2
By -_-WendyMarvell-_-

Connor

While everyone else was fighting behind me, I was hitting the sand with my sword.

Okay, that sounds a lot more stupid than I thought it would sound.

I was blinded by rage and was slashing at the sand where Deidamia faded into a shadow.

Apophis: "Deidamia, report to base. Get the preparations ready"

Deidamia spoke from inside her shadow.

Deidamia: "Aw! I wanted to rip out their organs to add to my collection!!"

Suddenly, Apophis yelled louder than a jet engine, so loud that it shook the ground.

Apophis: "Do as you're told!!!!"

Deidamia's shadow faded away as I slashed at the sand again.

Connor: "Get back here you coward!!!!!!!!!!"

Apophis started cackling.

Apophis: "I knew you would come back for Loki, however I never would've imagined you'd come to save your Demigod friend. I guess it makes sense, you've always cared about people"

I leaped into the air and swung my sword downwards, however Apophis blocked it with his tail tip, which was a large blade. He pushed me back, making me land in the sand.

Apophis: "But honestly, using my own power to fight? You must know that you'll never defeat me alone"

Connor: "Good thing I'm not alone"

I heard Emiko yell from behind me.

Emiko: "Arrow of Avalon!!!!!!!"

A giant glowing blue arrow made of Arcane shot straight through Apophis's neck, making him squirm and scream in pain.

I looked back and saw Emiko ready to fire off another shot. Her body was emitting a light blue aura.

Emiko: "Take this!!!"

Emiko released the string of her bow, shooting 3 of those giant arrows at once. Each one hit Apophis with perfect accuracy.

Apophis: "You insolent child of Heka!!! I should've killed you while I had the chance!!"

Emiko: "Don't you ever shut up?"

Thanks to Emiko's distraction, I managed to get one good swing in with my sword, slicing right into Apophis's stomach.

Apophis: "I'll end you!!!!!"

Apophis shot down towards me, opening his mouth and ready to eat me. Instead, I summoned all the power I could manage and swung my sword. A wave of chaos energy shot towards Apophis, slamming right into him and making him fall back.

Emiko ran up to me and gave me a high five.

Emiko: "Nice one!"

Connor: "You too"

Our victory was cut short when Apophis's tail swung down at us. I raised my sword and managed to block it, however his tail was seriously heavy.

Connor: "E-Emiko! Move!"

Emiko moved out of the way as I pushed back, giving me enough time to get out of the striking range.

Connor: "Where Kaito?! We need to get out of here!"

Emiko: "They left already, they took Loki with them"

Connor: "Of course they did! Fricking figures"

I thought Apophis was about to strike again, however he simply stared at us, with his tongue leaving his mouth every once in a while.

Apophis: "Your friends have abandoned you"

Connor: "Oh just shut up already!!"

Apophis let out a cackle.

Apophis: "That is no way to talk to your father~"

Connor: "You're not my dad!! You'll never be!!"

Apophis: "Deny it all you want, but it will never get rid of the truth"

I could feel my rage surge through my body, giving me more power. However when Emiko punched me in the shoulder, I snapped out of it.

Connor: "Ow! What the—"

Emiko: "You aren't seriously letting him get to you, right? I know you're stronger than that"

I took a deep breath.

Connor: "Thanks, I'm fine now"

Apophis: "I wonder what you'll do after this. I doubt the Gods will let you live, seeing as how you're my offspring"

Emiko: "They'll let him live, because we're going to be the ones to stop you!"

Apophis: "It's rather pathetic, don't you think~?"

Suddenly, my sword flew right out of my hands and landed right in front of Apophis.

Apophis: "Everything that has gotten you this far has been related to me. Your demigod blood, your power..."

Apophis grinned, or what I thought a snake smiled like.

Apophis: "Even your own weapon!!"

Connor: "What do you mean?"

Apophis opened his mouth wide, showing all of his teeth, which were razor sharp fangs the size of a large tree. However, I noticed there was a spot where a fang was missing.

Apophis: "Haven't you ever heard that each weapon has its own name, it's own story? Well, this one has an amazing story"

The blade of my sword started glowing red.

Apophis: "You see, back when Egypt was young, I ruled over the world. Chaos everywhere, murder, theft, every crime you can imagine. Life was never boring!!"

His eyes narrowed.

Apophis: "But when Ra emerged, the mortals praised him as their God, and would soon praise all the others, while leaving me behind in old legends. The Gods even tried to get rid of me, kill me without disturbing the so called peace they had formed. In order to fight them off, I forged that weapon. It's incredibly unique, being that it's made from my fang. Unlike all other weapons, this blade could even kill Ra!!"

Apophis screamed into the sky, so loud that I actually had to cover my ears. Soldiers of the dead rose from the sand. We were soon surrounded by Draugr, all weilding swords and shields.

Apophis: "Kill them!!"

The Draugr dashed towards us. Emiko drew her bow and I was ready to fight with my fists. Suddenly, a huge strike of lightning hit the army of Draugr, killing them all. I turned around and saw Siyuka holding her pole.

Apophis: "Siyuka!! What is the meaning of this!!!!!!"

Siyuka: "Change of plans, Snake Breath. I don't want to die today. Besides, I'd rather side with two weaklings than a psychotic snake with a God complex"

Apophis: "You will pay dearly!!!!"

The remainder of the Draugr army rushed towards us. Siyuka stepped in front of us, smirking as she looked back to us.

Siyuka: "Remember back when you and Kaito teamed up against me? Ares kept me from using an attack. Well, time to show off a little"

The sky filled with dark clouds that radiated red lightning. Siyuka raised her pole into the sky.

Siyuka: "Devil's Bolt!!!!!!"

A giant bolt of red lightning struck the army, incinerating them instantly. The crater left behind from the bolt was like that of a meteor.

Emiko: "W-What the...."

Siyuka stuck her tongue out at us.

Siyuka: "Told you, that strike would've easily won me the battle. Consider yourself lucky"

Siyuka turned to Apophis as her body started to spark with electricity.

Siyuka: "You're going down"

She leaped into the air as her body was consumed by her electricity dragon avatar. She threw a massive punch, however Apophis slapped her out of mid air with his tail. She landed pretty far away, completely knocked out.

I had enough of this. Sword or no sword, I was ready to take Apophis down. I was about to jump at him to punch him, however he started cackling.

Emiko: "What's so funny?"

Apophis: "If only you'd come with backup, you may have stood a chance. However now you have sealed your fate!!"

The sky started turning even more red. There were no more clouds in the sky, only the blood red sky. The redness started to turn dark, like dried up blood. Then, the moon started turning red.

Connor: "The blood moon!!!"

Apophis' cackling grew louder and louder, so loud that it shook the ground, making me and Emiko fall over.

When I looked back up, I saw Apophis towering over us. His head was going above the clouds, he was that big. His eye was about the size of the pyramid back at Mytho-Academy.

I could feel Emiko grab onto my sleeve out of fear, and I didn't blame her. I was too scared to even move. All I could do was stare.

Apophis: "It's been a pleasure, but the end of the world is here!!!"

I managed the courage to look over at Emiko.

Connor: "I'm going to try the seal"

Emiko suddenly grabbed my arm as I tried to get up.

Emiko: "No!! You can't!!"

Connor: "What's the matter with you?! I'm just sealing him away!"

Emiko: "Heka told me the truth about the spell!!!!"

My entire world shattered, all I could do was stare at her.

Emiko: "You seriously think I'd just let you do this?!!"

Connor: "We don't have a choice! He's invincible now! He'll kill everyone if I don't do this!!!"

Emiko: "It'll ruin you!!!!"

Connor: "Please... just let me do this..."

Emiko: "N-No!!! I-I can't!!!"

I pulled Emiko into a hug.

Emiko

The second Connor took me into a hug, I felt a lot of comfort. I hated the fact he had to do this, but there wasn't much choice...

Connor: "I'm doing this for you, for Angel, for everyone we love"

Emiko: "Why are you always doing this... You're always putting everyone ahead of yourself..."

Connor: "Because I'm your brother, and I made a promise. I'd never let anything happen to you"

Connor stood up and turned away. His legs were shaking and I could see he was all wobbly. He then started walking towards Apophis. He looked into Apophis' eyes.

Connor: "You've caused so much suffering. You've caused so much pain and sadness. But you're the sole reason I exist, and that was your biggest mistake"

Apophis lunged down towards us. His mouth covered the sky, and all I could see was down his throat. Connor held his hand in the air and closed his eyes.

Connor: "In the darkest of night, in the brightest of day, chaos will be the thing that will always stay. But by casting this spell, using all of my power, you will exist in this world no longer!!"

He opened his eyes as a bright white light started being emitted from his hand. The second the light touched Apophis, it started burning him.

Connor: "I call upon the power of those who have fallen before my time. I call upon the power of those you have slain. I call upon the powers of Gods and Demons alike. With their power, I, Connor Yukari, seal you, Apophis, inside my own catalyst!!!!"

Apophis' body started shrinking smaller and smaller.

Connor: "You may have given me life, but you'll never be my father!!!

Connor yelled one last time.

Connor: "Demigod Seal: Bane of Apophis!!!!"

Apophis screamed as his body started to be absorbed into Connor's palm.

Apophis: "I will make you suffer a pain far worse than the Gods can give!! That is my promise!!!!!!!!!!"

Within seconds, Apophis was completely absorbed into Connor's body. He then fell to his knees as his body exploded a blood red aura. The ground shook around him as high speed winds were emitted from his body. I managed to make myself get close enough to yell for him.

Emiko: "Connor!! Snap out of it!!"

I then noticed only one of Connor's eyes was the chaotic yellow of Apophis' chaos. He looked up at me.

Connor: "I'm sorry..."

Emiko: "Don't be sorry!! Let's just get out of here!!"

Connor struggled with his words, as if he was trying to hold something inside his body.

Connor: "You know I can't do that... if we don't get rid of Apophis now... he'll escape!!"

My eyes grew wide was fear.

Emiko: "Y-You can't be serious..."

Connor looked deep into my eyes.

Connor: "Kill me!!!!"

Emiko: "No!! I'm not killing you!!!"

Connor: "If I die, Apophis does too! It's our only chance!!!"

Tears ran down my face as I shouted.

Emiko: "I-I just can't!! I don't want to!! You don't deserve to die!!!"

Time slowed down around us, and all I could hear was his voice.

Connor: "I'm the cause of all this. Because of me, Apophis was freed and all this happened. It's all my fault. But please, let me fix my mistake. I've been the center of all this, and I need to be the one to end it"

Emiko: "I... I don't want to!! I'll be all alone!!!!"

Connor: "You're not alone. You have everyone at Mytho-Academy. They're your family now. They care a lot about you, and they'll never leave your side"

I was completely breaking down.

Emiko: "I-I'm sorry for all the times I picked on you and called you names. I never meant any of it! I was just messing with you!!"

Connor: "I know, and as much as I hated it, I cherished every second of it"

I drew my bow and pulled back on the string, forming an arcane arrow. My hands were shaking as I cried.

Emiko: "P-Please.... don't make me do this....!!!"

Connor: "Emiko, it's okay. I'll say hi to Mom, okay?"

I managed a smile through my tears.

Emiko: "Y-You better see her!"

Connor looked down at the sand.

Connor: "I hope you can forgive me... this is all my fault... But I guess it's for the best, even if I live, everyone will hate me"

Emiko: "That's not true!!! It doesn't matter who your parents are, or what your heritage was!! The only person who decides who you are is you, no one else!!! You aren't a monster, you aren't a mistake, you aren't hated!!! You're the most important person in the world to me!!! You're my brother!!! And I love you more than anything!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Connor managed a smile.

Connor: "Emiko..."

Connor's eyes met mine.

Connor: "I love you too"

Those were his last words before I released the string of my bow, and an arrow went straight into his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.8K 52
6 teens. 5 abilities. 4 shared classes. 3 reasons to hate each other. 2 groups. 1 unlikely romance. Logan is 15. He's a total nerd, and he possesses...
26 0 7
A story about what the Seven's life in the Heroes of Olympus is like after the story. Annabeth moves to London to study, and makes mortal friends. Sh...
757 55 40
Young dude lands in a mythical place, finds out that he is a demigod, and has to go on a mission assigned from Olympus.
2.1K 193 15
Christina just got out of school. So many things happen in just one day. She has a twin brother, her closest friends are demigods. Not only does she...