More Than A Game

By KatFrederick

They say love is just a game for two, but they will tell you differently. It's not a game. Especially when it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 29

3.2K 148 2
By KatFrederick

Rosalina was walking with Peter, Rafael, and Christopher at the mall, when they saw a news reporter with some of the protestors who had signs. "You've got to be kidding me," Peter said with a sigh. "The news is just going to throw gasoline on their flame." "I want to hear what they have to say," Christopher said to him. "You can't be serious," Rafael said and Christopher nodded. 

"How do you feel about the church loosing their following," the reporter asked the woman holding a protest sign. "It's shameful those people would turn to sin so willingly," the woman said. She began to really give her opinion and Peter shook his head at her. The news reporter noticed the four of them. She asked the woman a couple of more questions before turning to the three of them. "Do you mind if we ask you three some questions?" 

"Go ahead," Christopher said, ready to take advantage of this chance to speak his mind. "How do you feel about this so called church," the reporter asked him. "I feel infuriated by them," Christopher answered. "And why is that," the reporter asked. "Because their actions aren't those of a church, but more like some crazed cult. Their so called protests have resulted in damages of many businesses and to people's personal property. That's not a protest, that's mindless violence. Many of those we're close with have been affected by their acts," he told her. "Would you mind sharing your personal experiences," the reporter asked them. "My fiancé had to close his club which hurt him financially but with the protests, he worried for his patrons' safety and took that sacrifice for them to the point he almost lost his club," Christopher shared with her. "Us and a few of our friends were all here and they verbally assaulted us just for simply being together, throwing false accusations at us at a single glance." 

"A lady threw a paint can at my boy friend's car damaging his windshield," Peter shared. "We moved back to this city not that long ago, and it's been nothing but insanity. It's made me want to go back to traveling around the world with hopes it'll calm down. Only reason we're still here is because we have friends here that we see as family that we worry about." 

"It made working hard," Rosalina shared. "I used to work for Lacy Doll and the protestors loved standing outside. At one point they threw paint at the store and it got on the owner, my boyfriend, and some of the product. I was scared to go in, but I needed the money so I didn't really have a choice in the matter. And then a couple of days ago, my other boy friend had someone throw paint on his tattoo shop and threw pictures of us with insults written on them. None of us have done a single thing wrong, but we've all suffered thousands in damages, gained a fear to go certain places, and a slight strain on our relationships. I'm all for freedom of religion, but this isn't a religion. They haven't claimed a higher being of any kind. They just claim desires are sins." 

"It made simply trying to do normal things like grocery shopping extremely hard. They start fights with others who don't follow their beliefs and it's insane. We went on a trip not that long ago and I didn't want to come back due to not wanting to deal with their insanity," Rafael confessed. "I just wanted to stay happy with my boyfriends and friends." 

"I bet the person who created this so called church gets off on this chaos," Peter commented. 

"Desires are human nature. No matter the kind of relationship you have, we all have them. Those who follow this so called church are either scared of the desires they have and are in denial, or they were put down for having their desires. Embrace them, your life will be much better off," Christopher said. "Yeah, they can be scary, but if you don't at least try, then you'll never get over that fear. Who knows, you may just love it. And for calling someone's relationship a sin, is pathetic in my opinion. So what if I'm gay? How is that reason to verbally assault my fiancé and I when out on a date?" 

"I'm gay and I'm proud," Peter declared. "I'd rather go to hell for loving the life I have, that is perfectly happy, filled with consent, and a man I love, than go to heaven lying to myself to fill some mold these weird church people created." 

"I'm in a poly relationship, which is honestly a first for me, and I wouldn't change a thing about our relationship. We're all happy, and are growing together in our relationship. A relationship of any form shouldn't be sinful. If they're happy and it's a healthy relationship, then leave it be. Our relationship isn't hurting anybody. Neither are their relationships," Rosalina said while gesturing with her thumb at her friends. 

"Now the relationship these people have with this so called church, is so incredibly unhealthy. Not just for them but for all of us. This church needs to be disbanded. It's clear they're not a church and they need to stop acting like they are before someone get's seriously injured on either side," Christopher said. 

They answered a few more questions before the reporter thanked them for their time. "Well that was fun," Peter said with a soft chuckle. "I just hope it doesn't bite us in the butt in the end," Rosalina said with a soft sigh. "We'll be fine," Christopher said with a playful nudge. They did a little more shopping before going back to Christopher's to wait for the others to get done with their work for the day. 

"Think our Masters saw it," Rafael asked curiously. "Most likely," Rosalina said with a nod. "A lot of people probably have by now." "I doubt anyone will listen," Peter said with a shrug before throwing a piece of popcorn into the air and catching it in his mouth. "Ten bucks says nothing changes." 

"Master Vance says that a voice can be a powerful thing," Christopher said with a shrug of his own. "So you never know." 

Rosalina poked Peter in his side, "Stop being so negative. We did a good thing today." Peter jumped with a laugh, "Don't you dare." Rosalina smiled, "What? This?" She poked his side again and he giggled and moved away. "I will get revenge," Peter said. Rosalina laughed, "Yeah right." Christopher reached over and tickled her side and she yelped and moved to the side. The four of them began to tickle each other and joke around. 

The others came into the house, and could hear laughter from the media room. Rafael was holding Peter's hands down as Rosalina and Christopher were tickling him. He was red in the face, laughing to the point her was crying, and squirming. "Do we want to know," Vance said with a soft chuckle as they all watched them. They stopped and looked towards the doorway. "You seem to have gotten yourself in quite the predicament Baby Boy," Lester said with a smirk. "Rose started it," Peter declared. "You were being Mr. Negative," Rosalina declared. Lecter walked over to Peter, Rafael, Rosalina, and Christopher moving to go to their own Masters. Peter went to get up but Lester held up a finger, telling him to stay the way he was, laying on the floor with his arms above his head. 

Ricardo pulled Rosalina to him, "We all saw you four on the news today." Her face felt warm. Rafael bit his lip as Mitchel began to kiss down the side of his neck, "We're rather proud of you." Vance said while letting the back of his index finger trail down the buttons of Christopher's button up shirt, "So we thought you deserved a reward." His breath hitched in anticipation. 

"We plan on recreating our night at the hotel, but here we have no chance of getting noise complaints, and plenty of toys brought from home for all of you subs to enjoy," Lester said as he moved to stand over Peter, one leg on either side of him. Peter shivered, but didn't look away from his master's eyes. 

They all shivered as they thought about that night. It was truly one they couldn't wait to do again. 

Vance nipped the skin of Christopher's neck, "Show them where the playroom is. All of you will be stripped and in position." They all left the media room eagerly and the four doms chuckled softly. They had been surprised when they saw the four of them on TV. They were proud at how mature they were with answering the questions, keeping their emotions in check, while staying respectful to the news reporter. They knew how their subs felt around what has been going on and how they probably wanted to curse, rant, and raise hell, but instead they spoke politely. That was something they couldn't trust themselves to do after everything that has happened. So they decided to reward them. To be fair they were going to include Zack and Dominik since they've been on their best behavior as of late. 

They went into the playroom and saw them all kneeling. "Such obedient little ones," Lester said with a smirk as he looked them over. "I wonder where we should start," Mitchel said with a smirk. "Last time we did ladies first," Ricardo said. "We could do youngest to oldest." "That means Baby Boy gets to go first," Lester said as he stood behind Peter and pulled his head back by his hair. Peter moaned softly as his eyes met Lester's. Lester bent down to give him a deep kiss that had Peter moaning once more. 

Lester pulled away with a smirk. He then looked at his friends, "So what should we do first?" "Well the plan is to use them all until they're begging us they can't anymore," Ricardo said with a smirk as he watched the goose bumps raise on their skin. "I find the best way to do that is by binding them in suitable positions." They began to wrap ropes and cuffs on them in various positions before they began to tease and play with them. It was until their subs were begging to be filled that they gave them what they wanted. 

Rosalina didn't know where she wanted to look. Zack was buried deep into her from behind with Ricardo pounding into him, controlling Zack's thrusts. Her head was a little over Christopher's since she was on her hands and knees and he was on his back as Vance had his ankles on his shoulders as he thrusted into him. Rafael was being doubled by Dominik and Mitchel. Dominik was under Rafael and Peter was being fucked by Lester in front of them. Dominik had his head tilted back as Peter's cock went down his throat while Rafael and Peter kissed. 

Ricardo and Vance smirked when Rosalina and Christopher began to kiss. Zack found it how and it had him begging for release. Soon the others were joining them. 

Their Masters allowed them to cum more times than their subs thought possible. They enjoyed sharing, claiming, and pleasuring their subs to the point the six of them were exhausted and lost in their subspace. As the four doms looked over them as they slept cuddled up on the bed together, they all had the hope that now things will start looking up for them.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 14.8K 33
An alternate universe where D/s relationships are the norm. At birth you are assigned either Dom, sub or switch and you live your life based on what...
2.1M 118K 50
Ethan tries to leave one life for another: probable death for a possible life. But what he leaves behind doesn't necessarily want to let him go. Shac...
11.1K 375 23
When Elliot moves to a new town he decides to not let his problems stop him for going to join the local BDSM club. While life isn't always easy for...
42.6K 1.6K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...