The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
35 - Hated Nature
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

51 - A Final Conclusion?!!

610 22 6
By myangelicstar

Happy Easter my dear lovely readers!! Celebrate this Easter with a heart filled with love and peace. May this Easter Sunday inspire you to new hope, happiness, prosperity, and abundance, all received through God's divine grace!! Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!!

************************************************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

Am I hallucinating things? Outside the operation theatre, I noticed my Parthu filling some white papers in his hands. He had no injury to his body. He looked fine. I feared to close my eyes in fear of Parth disappearing from my eyes.

So, I moved closer to him without even blinking at him in fear of his disappearance into thin air. I took baby steps and reached near him. As if sensing my gaze, he lifted his head from the paper and looked at me. His eyes expressed a look of shock and astonishment.

"What are you doing here? ",he asked standing up, placing the papers on the chair. I moved closer and my hands raised and touched his hand making me flinch a little.

"Parthu ",I mumbled, my eyes filled with relief.

I--- I felt it! He-- he is right in front of me in good condition.

I hugged him tight, closing my eyes and feeling him. He is alright! He is alright. It's not a dream. I can sense and touch him. He is really here! He is fine. He is alive. Thank you. Thank you God! Thank you very much for your love and protection. The happiness, relief and contentment when I hugged him could not be described. I feel a great sense of relief in my body.

"Kansha? ",I heard a whisper above me. "Are you okay? Why are you crying? ",he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Are you fine? Why are you in the hospital? ",I asked him and was checking his body if I could see any wound on his body; he looked fine in my eyes.

"I am perfectly fine. Tell me what happened to you? ",he asked, wiping my tears.

"I--I--- uhmm.. What are you doing here? Why didn't you come back to our room? ",I asked him instead.

"I was just wandering on the streets to clear my mind. I just lost track of the time. So when I noticed the time, I walked fast back to the hotel but I came across an accident where this teenage boy was fighting for his life. The last time when we saw an accident, you ran towards that place and helped them. So I just thought to help him and called the ambulance and helped them and took him to the hospital ",he explained clearly.

I was a little shocked hearing his words.

"Where is your damn phone? ",I asked outrageously.

"Phone? ",he mumbled and reached for his pocket in search of his phone.

"It-- it's missing. I guess I missed it at the accident spot ",he said after his search upon himself.

The more he said, the more anger aroused in my heart.

"You! ",I shouted, holding his collar.

"Can't you keep a bloody phone safe when rescuing someone? Do you know what I went through when I got a call from your phone stating that the owner of this phone is seriously injured? I--- I didn't know what to do! My mind went blank. I-- I thought tha-- that I lost you. I lost my fucking mind. You fucking idiot. Yo- You made me scared! I-- I ", he interrupted me by placing his fingers on my lips shushing me up.

"Shhh! Calm down. Take a deep breath ",he said in a raspy voice, holding me in his arms.

"I am fine. Calm down. I am right in front of you ",he stated. I felt more relieved in his arms while my mind was registering that he is perfectly alright, right in front of my eyes, close to me. It was all a misunderstanding.

I nodded my head in return.

"It was a great thing Parth! "

"What? ",he asked, confused.

"You did a great deed by helping that boy. I-- I am proud of you. Bu-- but, the next time you help someone, make sure that you don't miss your things, causing a misunderstanding. But I am really glad and surprised to see you ..um.. in this way ",I expressed my thoughts.

"I shall take it as a compliment. "

"By the way, did you run all the way from the hotel just to see me? Or did you have anything else on your mind to say to me? Maybe a 'I love you'?"

"Cocky much. Why should I say that? ",I asked nervously.

"Why should you not? You ran to see me as you love me; as you care for me; as you have deep feelings for me which you are trying so hard to hide as much as possible. "

"No ",I denied weakly. "I came because yo-- you were my partner and I-- others will ask me about you if you suddenly disappear from here. There is nothing else ",I tried my best to say my words firmly.

"Is that so? ",he asked, moving closer.

"Excuse me sir ", a voice came from a distance.

We both looked in the direction where a nurse was looking at us nervously.

Damn! I was totally embarrassed. What will she think of me now? Ugh! Who cares about her feelings? Not me. So just chill Akansha.

"Are you the patient's relative? "

"No. We are not. You just contact someone from his number. And here is the form that needed to be submitted ",he said, giving the form to the nurse.

"And would you mind seeing whether another phone is there along with the patient's belongings as my phone is missing? ",he asked calmly.

"Sure sir ",the nurse answered, nodding her head and walked past us.

"I am going back ",I said and walked my way out but Parth stopped me by grabbing my arms and stopping me.

"Don't go. I can't let you go, ever ",he said in a determined voice.

"Please don't leave me ",I heard his pleading voice making my heart bleed with pain.

"I am sorry. I can't do this ",I said, pushing his hands off me and walked past him.

Tears flooded my eyes and I felt a pain surfacing in my heart as if it was being ripped away from me; the same pain when I came to know that everything was a lie between me and Parth.

Why do I feel like everything is coming to an end? A final conclusion?! I and Parth are not meant to be. He and I aren't the same. We both have different thoughts and minds. I lived my life with Parth yesterday. I shall cherish that day for the rest of my life. Even though the love is deeper, hate is deeper too. So this is the conclusion of mine and his story. The final conclusion!

"Don't you remember what you said the previous day? ",a voice shouted loudly, making me halt my steps in a stunned way.

I heard a few fast moving steps and then the next moment a hand held my arm and made me face him.

"Look at me Kansha ",I heard his desperate voice.

A big flat tear rolled out of my eyes and touched his arms.

"It was you who took the decision; it's you who is crying. Are you kidding me? "

"Parth ",I mumbled, more like sobbed.

"Please, Please listen to me Kansha. Even though I don't remember much about last night's event, I can feel that we both had a great time together. Didn't you express your feelings? "

"And please don't deny it because I remember it. It was you. It was you who confessed it. Why can't you do the same thing again? Or was it just yesterday? If you like that version of me, then just tell me. I shall be in the drunken state everyday for you. I can do-- "

"What the hell are you speaking? Don't speak nonsense. You are really mad ",I shouted at him.

"I am mad. I am madly in love with you Kansha. I know that you feel the same about me. Why can't you just give us a chance? I swear to myself that I won't hurt you again. Just hit me, beat me or kill me. Do whatever you want. But please... But please don't leave me. I beg you. You are the only light in my dark, scary life. The biggest mistake in my life was the day when I dumped you by completing that stupid, idiotic dare. If I could go back in time, I would surely change all the things which hurt you. Please give me another chance. Please give us a chance. You won't regret it ",he expressed his heart.

"Do you really love me? "

"I love you more than myself Kansha. You are my life. "

"Do you mean it? Was all that from the bottom of your heart? "

"I mean it, Kansha. Not a single word will change ,ever ",he said firmly.

"You won't break my heart, right? "

"Never ",he replied, with determined eyes.

"I am tired of it ",I whispered. His face frowned deeply hearing my words.

"I am tired of fighting against my feelings for you. "

Not able to control my feelings anymore, I hugged him tight, my arms encircling him. He hugged me back.

"I love you Parthu ",I confessed it loudly.

"For real? ",he asked with his mouth agape, eyes twinkling with a mixture of surprise, happiness, delight and love.

"I love you. I love you. I loveeeee youuuuu Kansha. You would never, ever regret this decision. I promise ",he said, his eyes filled with love, warmth and contentment.

"I hope so ",I smiled at him.

"Can you just pinch me? I--I can't believe that this is finally happening ",he said with dreamy eyes.

"Ouch ",he groaned and looked at me with a fake anger.

"What? It was just you who asked me to pinch. It was not my fault ",I said in a duh tone.

He in turn smiled at me, his eyes glowing with some undescribed emotion.

"What? ",I asked, confused.

"I missed this ",his each word carried a deep weight in it.

"Um.. forget it. What are we going to do now? ",he asked with great enthusiasm.

"I have no idea ",I said after a thought.

"So, what were you thinking just now? "

"Well... I was just registering your words ",I replied back.

"I am glad that you are too affected by this sudden change of events ",he bowed his head while saying so. And it earned a slap on his body from me.

"We have an entire one week within ourselves to explore this country since the final day of the exhibition auction will be conducted after seven days. After that we have another week for sight-seeing. So, I am asking you again; do you have a solid plan? "

"How about we start our relationship with a sweet, promising kiss? ",I asked him as I was a little bit disappointed as he didn't kiss me when I expressed my feelings.

"Are you sure? I thought you would wish to take the progress slow... ",he asked with an hesitant look.

"Okay fine. Let's take it sl-- ", but he cut me off by placing his lips on mine and started to kiss me so softly.

This kiss was so sweet, slow, sensual with a beautiful promise hidden in it unlike other kisses which would be raw, deep and intense. He then kissed my forehead with soft, loving eyes which held more emotions as if promising me a lot.

"Shall we go and eat something? ",he suddenly asked, breaking the romantic mood.

Foodie! Such a foodie! Ugh.

"My stomach is groaning for food as I haven't today yet ",he said, making me dumbfounded.

"What? Like Seriously?! You haven't eaten anything? I am gonna kill you right now. Why are you so dumb by skipping your meals? Do you care about your health? Or at least about the people who care about you? You can get so many diseases if you skip your food. Were you so disturbed to forget about your first love, your food? Oh God! Your metabolism will be changed. You may get an ulcer. You ma-- "

"Shhhh ",he shushed me, placing his fingers on my lips.

"You speak a lot when you are stressed. CALM DOWN ",he said gently.

"Calm down? Are you serious? You-- you haven-- "

"If you keep on speaking, I can think of another way of keeping your mouth engaged ",he flirted shamelessly when I was scolding him.

"No ",I denied placing my palm against my lips. "Don't change the topic, Parthu ",I said in an angry tone.

But, the psycho Parth Saxton moved closer and pressed his lips against my palm which was placed against my lips and smooched my palm staring at me with deep passion.

Damn! Tha-- that was---- um---he--ju-- no!

"Parthu ",I called his name angrily for which he made a cute, innocent face asking what as if he didn't know what he did just now.

I glared at him.

"Okay okay. Calm down sweetheart. I will try my best not to skip the meals. Can we go to a restaurant now? ",he asked sweetly with a cheeky grin.

Gosh! Can someone tell me how to stay immune to the features of the person you love?

"Fine, Let's go ",I dragged him.

"Wait a minute. Were you walking all the time from noon till now? "

His eyes bulged out as if he was about to get another lecture.

"Parthu ",I warned him not to speak any bullshit.

"I-- I was ju-- just frustrated with myself for not being able to earn another chance from you. I know that it was all my fault. I-- I was dumbstruck. I didn't know what to do next to make you speak with me just like now. I-- I just went out to clear my mind ", he said, his words pricking my heart.

"I-- I am extremely sorry, Parthu ",I apologized. It was all because of me. Just because of me.

"Hey Kansha. Don't! Don't ever blame you for what we went through. The only sole person behind it was just me who created all the problems for us. You, having the great heart, gave me, gave us another chance. So, never, ever blame it on you. Do you understand? ",he asked, staring at my soul with his dark, deep penetrating gaze.

"Yes ",I nodded my head. He brushed his lips on my forehead lovingly and then intertwined both his and my hand and we both walked together towards a restaurant nearby.

******

"This is so beautiful and peaceful ",I said, taking in the beautiful scenery of the waves crashing on the shore and returning back to the sea. The memories on the beach rushed to my mind in a full swing. It was on the beach--- he stole my perfect first kiss, though we both had accidental kisses before.

"Is my baby dreaming about me again? ",he asked with a cheeky grin playing on his lips for which I threw the sand on him making him stunned.

We had finished eating and decided to come to a beach to chill out. Currently I and Parthu are sitting on the shore of Jumeirah Beach, a white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai, UAE on the coast of the Persian Gulf.

"Are you kidding me? ",he asked, making me come out from my thoughts.

Damn!

"I am sorry, Parthu. I didn't mean to. Peace. Peace ",I tried to make peace with him but he didn't seem like a person who would accept my peace; he looked more like a person ready to tear me into a piece.

He grabbed me quickly before I could take a step back and pulled me towards him and did the thing that I least expected from him.

He tickled me.

"Hahahahahahaha--- stop-- hahah--Par--hahaha-- Parthu-- stopp-- hahahahaahaha ",I laughed loudly, not able to control my tickling sensation.

I fell on the sand with a thud but he didn't seem to mind it and kept tickling me hovering over me. He stopped his cruel action after what felt like an eternity taking all of my strength out of my body by making me laugh like a maniac.

"You're so cruel ",I blamed and pouted at him.

In turn he gave a cheeky smile and pulled my cheeks. "Cutie pie. "

"I am so tired. Today was a day full of emotions and I am totally exhausted", I said leaning on his shoulders and made myself comfortable by closing my eyes.

"Do you have the energy to go back to the Taj? ",he asked in a concerned, caring voice.

"No ",I whined. "But we have no other choice. So, let's go ",I said in a tired voice and slowly opened my eyes to see his concerned eyes.

"Nope. We have a choice. Let's stay at the Jumeirah beach hotel today. What do you say?", he asked for my opinion, a sweet little gesture which I loved very much. Who won't love all the attention, love and care from your loved one?

"You are my savior! ",I said cheerfully.

"I like the sound of that", Parth said to which I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Thank you for giving me, giving us a chance", Parth said again.

"I am gonna kill you if you say that again", I mumbled.

He then carried me in his arms and walked his way towards the Jumeirah beach hotel.

"I love you Parthu! ",I shouted loudly from his arms to which he chuckled loudly enhancing his handsome physical features.

"I love you too Kansha! ",Parthu too shouted, making me giggle like a teenage girl who is in love which is totally true.

To the outsiders, we both looked like a couple completely lost in the embrace of love for one another which is completely true!

We may fight over the stupidest things in the world but at the end of the day, our love would always shine for us, keeping us together in each other's embrace.

***************************************************************************************

Hello guys! I am back with an update!!! Finallyyyyyyyy they are together again!!!!!!

Are you happy for Parth and Akansha or angry that Akansha has forgiven too easily? Comment your thoughts!!

Do vote, comment and share this story.

Thank you so much for all your love. I am really glad to have such amazing readers!!

Since they have patched up, what will happen in the next two, longggg weeks? Stay tuned to know what will happen next!!!!

The story is slowly moving to the end too !!

See you guys in the next chapter!! Until then, take care!!

With Love,

S. M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
100K 2.5K 45
Completed Enrique She was a kid... a damn kid. I became her friend because my father asked me to befriend a girl 14 years younger than me, and I di...
462K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
8.5K 244 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...