Not So Ideal💜 >

borahae_0007 tarafından

What if your ideal type is actually not ideal? What if life takes unexpected turns as you end up finding sol... Daha Fazla

1. Song Yeona
2. The Stranger with the Puppy eyes
3. Dreamer.
4. SUGA and spice
5. Lost, Drunk and Found?
6. What's up with TaeTae?
7. Fortune knocking.
8. The Mysterious Buyer.
9. Bias struck.
10. Past and present.
11. The portrait.
12. Exposed?
13. Confusion.
14. The meet.
15. Like a love story.
16. Efforts.
17. Denial.
18. Unveiled.
19. Ferns and Petals
20. A Date
21. First Love
22. What Will Happen to TaeTae?
23. Date or Not?
24. Ye-jun comes back
25. From Past till your Present.
26. SUGA Prepares.
27. His and Her
28. In Dilemma.
29. Birthday Party
30. The Surprise Gift.
31. In the Rain.
32. In the Rain pt2
33. Warmth.
34. Listen to your Heart.
36. The Truth Untold.
37. Yeppeuda (Beautiful).
38. Short-lived Haengbog.
39. Aftermath
40. Aftermath 2
41. The Truth
42. Tangled
43. New Spark
44. Inner Demons
45. Courage
46. Destiny
47. Unveiling
48. Andwae!
49. Stay
50. Revelations
51. Looking for Love
52. Lets Love again
53. When Love Happens
54. Togetherness
55. To a happy ending
56. The Ideal type
A surprise update

35. To Know Her Better.

49 14 120
borahae_0007 tarafından

The BTS comeback as much as awaited by ARMYs, brought about a very busy and hectic schedule for the members. As the days to the comeback neared and the pressure increased, SUGA had a rather increasing happy mood.

"The contract will be over soon. Once done I'll ask her more about her." Yoongi smirked as he shared his thoughts with Hoseok.

"Good for you hyung! Fighting!"

The comeback was successfully done and Taehyung had his share of drama that night. He returned later that night, smiling to himself and hugging everyone who came in his way.

"I found her!" He shouted happily and jump-walked to his room.

Two days after the concert, Yoongi had finally decided to contact Dreamer.

SUGA:   Lets meet tomorrow?
              Same place at 5.
              Lets get done with the contract.

Dreamer:  Sure. I'll be there at 5 tomorrow.

The next day arrived after what was like years to our Yoongi. He had been pacing up and down their dorm since morning trying to find a way to not make it obvious and yet get closer to Dreamer.

'I'll have her real name this time!' He decided.

Seokjin and Hoseok helped Yoongi get ready that evening. Though he didn't wear any formals, rather something comfortable, still he had to look presentable as Seokjin had said.

Yoongi arrived at Sejin's apartment a bit too early and waited for Dreamer to arrive. Sharp at 5, the elevator made its usual sound and its doors opened to reveal Dreamer with a big wrapped up canvas.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Dreamer chirped.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Come sit."

"Here keep this first." Dreamer handed SUGA his portrait.

"Can I open this now?"

"Sure."

SUGA carefully unwrapped the paper and revealed his portrait.

"Daebak. This looks so good. Ghamsahamnida!"

"That's my work Mr. Yoongi. I am glad you liked it." Dreamer smiled.

"I loved it!"

"Where is Mr. Sejin? I don't see him around."

"Oh he is gone to his parent's house. He'll be back in about half an hour."

"Ohh." Dreamer said as she sat down on the kitchen counter.

"Coffee?"

"You'll make it?" Dreamer sounded a bit surprised.

"Why are you surprised? Yes ofcourse I'll make it."

"Yes please."

SUGA put the water to boil and turned to face Dreamer. He might have been staring at her since a while cause Dreamer made a face at him and he cracked up a bit.

"So contract is over."

"Yes. Its finally over." Dreamer sighed.

"Wh-"

Before he could continue, SUGA's phone started to ring and he pulled it out.

"Its Kim Sejin. Excuse me."

SUGA went a bit away.

"Listen I can't come back tonight." Sejin said as soon as SUGA picked up the call.

"Wae?"

"Don't you know? There..."

"Mwo?" SUGA asked shocked.

"Nae. Check the news. You two take care. I'll be hanging up now."

SUGA returned yo Dreamer looking at him questioning.

"There's a sudden snow storm and going out has been strictly prohibited by the officials."

"What!"

"Let's check the news."

SUGA switched on the TV and Sejin wasn't lying a bit.

"Please do not leave your houses. We still don't know how strong this storm might be and taking all precautions is suggested." The news reporter said.

"Looks like we need to stay here..." SUGA said.

He was jumping in his mind.

Dreamer on the other hand looked upset.

"Its okay. I'll let the driver leave you home once the storm..."

"No... Its okay. Since we haven't got anything to do now and we are stuck here, you got anything to do?"

"Hmm... What should we do?"

"Maybe dance and rap?" Dreamer said smirking, her voice having a tinge of evil.

"Hell no!"

"Wae? Afraid I'll not like it?" Dreamer cocked her brow.

"Annio. Am afraid you'll fall for me." SUGA winked.

Dreamer was taken aback for a moment. Avoiding it she jumped into another question.

"What should we do then?"

"I owe you a movie, remember?"

"Ah. Nae nae."

"Then do the honour of choosing the movie. Sejin might have a few in that shelf. I'll go grab something to eat." SUGA said and moved to the kitchen.

Dreamer got busy looking through the shelf and SUGA looked through Sejin's kitchen and thought to quickly cook something.

SUGA opened his sweater, kept it aside and rolled his sleeves to ease his work.

"I see that you can cook." Dreamer came upto him and sat down against the kitchen counter.

"I got some basic skills. Jin hyung is the best among all of us." He smiled his gummy smile.

"So what are you cooking?"

SUGA took his time explaining Dreamer his dishes and clearly she was impressed.

"Wow."

"I'll go make a call. Excuse me." Dreamer suddenly said and excused herself.

Meanwhile SUGA's phone got flooded with notifications. The boys were checking on him. He replied in their group and resumed his cooking.

"Do you need any help?" Dreamer asked.

"Annio. You are the guest. You can just sit."

"Guest? You are my client..."

"The contract is over. We are no more in business." SUGA said.

Dreamer thought for a moment.

"Fair enough."

"So now I think it's okay to know your name?"

"Its Dreamer."

"Oh come on. You know what I mean. Your real name."

"Run slowly cat."

"Cat? Why would you-"

"I don't. Your ARMY calls you so."

"They can. You can't. If you gotta call me something call me.... Tiger...maybe?"

"Ehh..."

"Wae?"

"Nothing! Now concentrate on your cooking."

SUGA finally finished with his cooking and he arranged them on the tea table infront of the TV using Dreamer's help.

"Did you find a movie?"

"Yes I found this romantic comedy. There's nothing else better than this."

Dreamer handed SUGA the case.

"'Love Fiction'. Hmm...good one."

"Do you want some wine?"

"Sure. Thanks."

SUGA brought in two wine glasses and poured their drink in it. He put in the CD and switched on the TV.

"I'll dim the lights." Dreamer said.

Sitting at a couple of hands distance, they started the movie and began to eat.

"Mmm... This is delicious! Better it looks."

"Ghamsahamnida."

They started the movie and got comfortable on the couch.

The movie took its toll on Dreamer and SUGA and burst out laughing now and then. In all this what they didn't notice was that they had shifted from their initial places and had come closer on the couch. They drank and ate and laughed.

By the time the movie was half way through, the two were, if not totally, partially drunk.

At some point the movie, being a rom-com, crept to the romantic scenes.

"Yaah! This turned to be more romantic that I thought-" Dreamer started and looked at SUGA who was only a few inches away.

SUGA was intently looking at Dreamer. Her face glowing in the illumination from the TV. Her features sharp. Her lips so plump.

'How could I not fall for her?' SUGA thought.

He looked into Dreamer's eyes. She was looking at him too. Her eyes drifting between his eyes and his lips.

SUGA could feel his heart beating like never before. He felt like his heart could explode any moment.

Dreamer suddenly leaned in forward, her eyes not leaving his eyes. SUGA too leaned and Dreamer attached her lips to his in the blink of an eye.

SUGA's hand found its way to her waist and Dreamer moved her hand to his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

SUGA could taste the sweet wine on her lips. Her lips as smooth as butter. He slightly bit on her lower lip that made her gasp and SUGA took this opportunity to slide in his tongue in her mouth.

They parted to breathe in some air. They looked into each other's eyes and leaned in again for another intense kiss.

SUGA could feel her love in that kiss. She was pouring her heart out in her kiss.

When they finally parted, SUGA took the lead and pecked her lips and moved to kissing her jawline slowly moving towards her neck.

Snuggling into the crook of Dreamer's neck, he took a deep breath. She smelled of sweet cherries.

SUGA kissed her collar bone and slightly bit her there. Dreamer gasped.

He moved back to face Dreamer and cupped her cheeks to lean in and kiss her on her lips.

They pulled out and Dreamer tugged at the buttons of SUGA's shirt. She undid his top two buttons and kissed his neck.

SUGA almost shivered at the touch of her lips on his neck.

Dreamer undid one more button and kissed him again. She then tranced back her lips to his lips and pecked him slowly.

"Sarangheo Dreamer." SUGA finally said, against her lips.

"Sarang-" Dreamer stopped mid-sentence.

All of a sudden she pulled away. Fear clear in her eyes. She quickly moved away and got up from the couch.

SUGA wasn't able to understand what had suddenly happened.

"What happened?" SUGA asked.

Dreamer was panicking trying to figure out the situation.

"Did I do something wrong?" SUGA asked again.

"I... I have to go." Dreamer said, her voice shaking.

SUGA quickly switched on the lights and saw Dreamer crying.

He moved to sit beside her and held her hands.

"What happened? I am sorry if I-"

"No. I... I shouldn't have..."

"What's wrong? Tell me?"

Tear rolled down Dreamer's cheek.

"Why are you crying? Tell me!" He held on her hand tighter.

Dreamer pulled away her hands, stood up and collected her bags.

"Am sorry. Tell me what did I do wrong? Please? I'll make it-"

"Its all my fault. I shouldn't have. I shouldn't." Dreamer was shivering.

"No you didn't do anything! I... I will help you. Tell me what's wrong? I love you Drea-"

"Annio!" Dreamer shouted.

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"Because am engaged! I will get married in less than a month!" Dreamer shouted.

_______________________________________________

A/N:

Here goes the truth that SUGA hadn't expected even in his dreams.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.9K 854 22
"Why are you in my place?" He crosses his arms "What? This my place now get out!" Jin x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxjin Some matur...
25.5K 3.5K 39
"I don't care that I was a drawing you sketched. I love you." When reality and fantasy are blurred by an accidental meetup with a mystical being, you...
18.7K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
2.4K 132 34
What if ONE CHOICE could change stories, and happy endings? WARNINGS - Mature Content, Angst Started - May 21, 2021 Ended - November 2, 2021 ©2021 A...