Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 49

3.3K 151 2
By Rezioj27

    "In that case, let's all be together."

    Particularly named Shen Liang?

    Pei Yuanxun curled his lips hardly, waved his hand, no matter how many people were there, he greeted him all. The eunuch wanted to stop, but the moment he raised his eyes, he was confronted by a pair of terrifying tiger eyes. She was so scared that she couldn't say anything.

    "Only the prince can enjoy the exclusive paintings of the princess. We have eyes."

    Jing Xiran cooperated tacitly, and the smile on Xiang Qing's face faded a little: "Everyone, don't let the prince wait for a long time. "

    Under the strong invitation of the three people, although the audience was scrupulous about the reputation of the prince, they couldn't help but eager to try. Where no one noticed, Shen Xiao frowned almost unchecked. Others didn't know that he still didn't know. ? The prince-cum-prince is a gift prepared by mother and uncle for Shen Liang. If all these people run to join in the fun, their plan will inevitably encounter obstacles, but...

    look up to see Pei Yuanxun, Jing Xiran and Xiang Qing, and the presence has been If a curious person stands up and declines their invitation at this time, he is afraid that he will become a target of public criticism, right?

    What Shen Xiao didn't know was that his entanglement fell into the eyes of Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxun.

    "Does the little guy have a countermeasure?"

    Huafang stopped by the man-made river not far away, and Pei Yuanxun, who was walking in front with Shen Liang, did not move, but his voice reached Shen Liang's ears very quietly. in.

    "The soldiers are here to cover the water and the earth!"

    Looking up at the painting boat that is getting closer and closer, Shen Liang didn't have any expression on his face, only spit out a few words coldly.

    Turning his head to look at him, Pei Yuanxun suddenly said, "Do you know why this king is bringing Xiaobai here?"

    "I don't know." At

    this time, Shen Liang was not interested in guessing with him, and answered cleanly. Pei Yuanxun seemed to I didn't care too much: "Because the king received the news, all unmarried princes seem to be betting on your ideas. This king is not happy, so naturally he wants them to be unhappy with them."

    This is a fact, don't ask him why, he is not happy anyway.

    Shen Liang couldn't help turning his head when he heard this: "Jealous?"

    No? It must be a lie again, Pei Yuanxun is definitely the most unscrupulous prince he has ever seen.

    "Jealous? What is that?"

    Raising an eyebrow, Pei Yuanxun said domineeringly and confidently: "If you want to be jealous, you should also be jealous of this king.     Didn't you see how popular this king is?"

    "..."

I don't like you again. Why are you jealous?

    Shen Liang was speechless, and turned his head to ignore him, but Pei Yuanxun didn't seem to intend to give up this topic.

    "Cool, how about this king to help you cut off their thoughts

    once and for all ?" "How to do it once and for all?"

    If possible, he would be happy to cooperate. All unmarried princes must also include Qin Yunshen. He only needs to think of him. When hitting his ideas, he couldn’t resist all kinds of nausea. In his previous life, he was stupid and couldn’t see the situation clearly. After being humiliated and humiliated one after another, his personality became weaker and weaker. If he is a little more confident, he should know that What a noble status is, if there is no true heart, the prince will be a high climber with him.

    "Marry this king!"

    "..."

    Pei Yuanxun said simply, but Shen Liang was speechless again. It seems that the most recent thing he has heard is to marry him? It's not enough to send someone to him to urge the marriage all day long. He himself has come out and wandered around every now and then. I'm really not afraid that he nodded innocently and had to marry him?

    "Stop making trouble."

    "This king didn't make trouble."

    Turning to look at him, Pei Yuanxun walked along and whispered: "There are some things that are inconvenient for me to talk about. This is not a place to talk, but it is cool, this king is not joking. Those people made your idea, I really don’t. Happy, don’t ask me why, I don’t know, maybe I really like you a little bit, come again, I have to cut off those people's coveting you once and for all, there is nothing better than marrying someone they don’t want to provoke. There is a way. Marrying me is better than marrying someone who is unfamiliar and can't protect you? This king can't guarantee anything else, at least he can promise that if you marry me, I will only have you a regular wife in this life. Think about it carefully, don’t always take the king’s words as a joke.”

    After Yu said , Pei Yuanxun speeded up a little and walked ahead, but Shen Liang slowed down unconsciously, looking at his back, Feng With complex eyes, Pei Yuanxun is always rude in front of him, but he also has to admit that he is a trustworthy person, and he is the only one in this life. This promise is honestly very exciting, looking at the entire imperial city. Except for the ancestral precepts of the Wei family, the descendants cannot accept concubines. Which powerful man is not three wives and four concubines? Even though his father who always yelled that he only loved his father alone, he still had several concubines in addition to Liu Shuhan.

    "Shen Liang? Liang Liang?"

    "Huh?"

    He vaguely heard someone calling him, and Shen Liang turned his head subconsciously. Xiang Zhuo, who was standing next to him, said worriedly: "What's wrong with you? How many calls are you? the sound. " "

    no, suddenly thought of something, call me something? "

    shook his head quickly Lianqu complex heart, Shen cool resumed Dan Xiao sweet look.

    "Liangliang, can I call you Liangliang?"

    Haven't you already called?

    Shen Liang couldn't help being a little amused: "Yes,     yes ."

    "Hehe..."

    Xiang Zhuo grinned. Xiang Qing, who had already walked to the front, turned his head and said helplessly, "What are you silly, follow."

"Oh. ."

    After he said it, Xiang Zhuo remembered that they were already standing under the boat. He called Shen Liang to remind him that it was time to board the boat.

    "Let's go." As he

    said, Shen Liang took the lead on the ladder, and Xiang Zhuo quickly caught up with the arm he was pulling and whispered: "Rang Liang, what do you think of what I just said?"

    "Jing Shizi?

    " Hmm."

    Xiang Zhuo nodded again and again, Shen Liang looked up at Jing Xiran who was walking in front of them, wondering how to tell his own thoughts, after all, he is not very familiar with Xiang Zhuo, and many things are not. You can say whatever you want.

    "His Royal Highness!" After

    thinking about it, they had already set foot on the painting boat. The people who came together bowed their knees to salute the prince and the prince, slightly behind the crowd, and their eyes sank, and they held up the negative emotions that suddenly rose and raised their heads. In the middle of the deck of the painting boat, a middle-aged man who looks 30 or 40 years old, is slightly fat, and wears a prince’s court clothes sits in the middle. He is the only surviving brother and prince Qin Jian of the saint today.

    The first emperor had ten sons, and the current emperor ranks third. He was only born of a maid who had served the emperor since he was a child. However, he succeeded in a counterattack after the prince who was born by the first emperor was suddenly charged with conspiracy. The prince Gao has been close to him since he was a child. After he became the throne, he was also the only prince who has not been brutally and bloodbathed. These years, the prince has taken everything from eating, drinking, and prostitution to gambling. In this way, the emperor would be so relieved of him.     The prince’s appearance is noble. In fact, the major families in the imperial city are unwilling to associate with him, because he is disgusting. Anyone he likes, whether it is a marquis or a high-ranking official’s daughter, he will find ways to get into the Prince’s Mansion. , The difference is that if you really can’t afford to offend, he will openly let the official media come to propose marriage, and those who are a little declining family, or the officials are relatively small, he often directly take people back to the mansion, playing with the disabled. It's maddening to send it back to people after it is discarded.

    The most extraordinary thing he ever did was to get the champion man from a low school high school a few years ago to play it. The champion man was also fierce. Regardless of his face and dignity, he filed a complaint against the emperor. It was a big noise and caused a great response among the people. Almost even the emperor couldn't suppress it. Unfortunately, in the end, the number one Yuan Lang and his family disappeared for no reason.

    Since then, the reputation of the prince has become more stinky, but anyone with a little dignity is reluctant to let his descendants associate with him, but he is the emperor's brother after all, and in some occasions, it is still unavoidable, such as this time.

    If it hadn't been for Pei Yuanxun, Jing Xiran and Xiang Qing's three enchanting evildoers, you and Xiang Qing warmly invited you one by one, these young girls would not have taken the initiative to approach.

    "Why is Yuan Xun also here? It's strange today. You guys are all together."

    Waved so that everyone didn't have to be polite, and the prince's eroded eyes looked back and forth at Pei Yuanxun and Jing Xiran. Xiang Qing's three people, based on their appearance, definitely have the qualifications to be his target. However, the three of them have very strong backgrounds, even he can't afford to offend them, they can only feast their eyes on this kind of time.

    "My aunt is hosting a banquet, can this king come to join us?" Without

    even looking at him, Pei Yuanxun took a seat with the white tiger, very bold and unruly. Strictly speaking, the prince is also his uncle, but He doesn't have the slightest affection for his uncle.

    Jing Xiran and Xiang Qing, who were with him, did not answer the conversation either. They sat down next to Pei Yuanxun after a polite and polite return. The others bowed their heads or were curious or nervous. Most of them stood on the deck because of their identities. Moving, Shen Liang, who was in the crowd, had already withdrawn his gaze, and it was only then that he discovered that, unknowingly, his palm was pinched by his nails with many small meniscus-shaped scars.

    "The Grand Prince and the Second Prince..."

    Before the prince and prince could pay his attention to the crowd, the eunuch’s shrill voice sounded, and a commotion came from under the painting. The nine princes, headed by the prince, all boarded the ship one after another, and the people standing in front consciously let Driving a road, the deck will inevitably be crowded. I don't know how to be squeezed to the edge of the painted boat. Shen Liang suddenly felt that someone pushed him.

    "Puff..."

    "Fifth Young Master!"

    "Miss..."

    "Ahhh..." was

    almost reflexive. When he was pushed down, Shen Liang grabbed his backhand without seeing clearly who he caught. Who, the two fell into the man-made river one after the other, Qi Yue, who didn’t take good care of him for a while, wanted to jump down, but Shaoguang stopped him first, and saw a purple figure suddenly rise in the sky. He rushed toward the river like a streamer, and in the blink of an eye he picked up the coldness that had surfaced.

    "Help, help..." But the

    other person who fell is not so lucky, and she still doesn't know how to tease water, and her body floats up and down in the water, which is very miserable. The painter is not unresponsive, but she is there. Which woman is not the daughter of every household? If a man jumped down to save her and touched her body, he would have to take the responsibility to marry her and go home after he returned. He didn't even see who she was. Which man would be willing to take the risk?

    "Qiaoer?!"

    "What? Miss Shen who fell into the water?"

    "Quickly, go into the water to save people..."

    "Puff and puff..."

    Until Shen Yang recognized that the person thumping in the water was his. Sister Shen Qiao, ignoring the immediate situation, yelled worriedly, some men who quietly admired Shen Qiao on weekdays jumped into the water one after another. You must know that Shen Qiao is not only beautiful, but also talented and even better than Shen Qiang. Also from Dongling Houfu, there are not a few people in this imperial city who want to marry her.

    "Don't touch her."

    Shenyang, who also jumped into the water, finally realized how reckless his yelling was before. Seeing that the two swimming in front were about to meet Shen Qiao, Shenyang didn’t care if he would be rude, yelling and speeding up, finally Hugging her before the others.

    "Um...cough cough...Help..."

    Shen Qiao, who doesn't know how to pour water, seemed to have grabbed the straw, and his two arms tightly wrapped Shenyang's neck and almost didn't pull Shenyang into the water together. Fortunately at this moment The prince and princes all gave orders, and their bodyguards threw out the rope at the right time, Shenyang freed a hand to hold the rope, and successfully rescued Shen Qiao with their strength.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
290K 24.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...